Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next
Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The people who admit they are crazy are sane, but they are insane for calling themselves insane and so are crazy. :lol:

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am
Posts: 935
Location: Italy
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Kateleo007 wrote:
I know this is late, but I found a Easter egg of Zach (you have to scroll a little to see him).
http://www.lepusstudios.com/eastereggs2014.html

Nice find. For normal life is meant an urban life at home and such. Also, some tranquillity, something that apparently nobody wants to leave him. :P

ArcWolf wrote:
Well, being abnormal is, in itself, a form of normality.


Because everyone's abnormal in some sort of way.

So true.

The Blue Fox wrote:
I wholeheartedly believe that one has to be at least a bit abnormal/strange/crazy to survive in this abnormal/strange/crazy world.

Stay foolish.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 616
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Hlaoroo wrote:
Kyuunado wrote:
Indeed, we also always consider ourselves to be normal and other people are deviants. In this case we are all slightly crazy. :lol:

I disagree. I consider myself to be the strangest and craziest person in existence. :P

Ahh yes, but do you have an octopus on your head?

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:19 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7179
Location: Down Under
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Urgh. Cephalopods. *shudders* I prefer to wear a banana skin, myself. :P

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible ScruffKerfluff.

Image Image Image


Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 4724
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Hlaoroo wrote:
I disagree. I consider myself to be the strangest and craziest person in existence. :P
I agree that you're totally strange and crazy. But you're for sure not the most crazy strange guy in this world. Don't be so overweening. Image

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 213
Location: Manchester, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Kyuunado wrote:
The people who admit they are crazy are sane, but they are insane for calling themselves insane and so are crazy. :lol:

That's kinda similar to that "This statement is false" paradox that someone mentioned earlier.

_________________
Image

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox


Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Oh you mean "The next statement is a lie, I'm lying"?

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 213
Location: Manchester, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Not quite. But that's similar too. I mean the one someone mentioned that they used in Portal 2 where Glados tries to confuse Wheatley by saying something like "The statement that "this statement is false" is true, the statement that "this statement" is false is false...therefore "this statement is false" is false."

_________________
Image

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox


Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:11 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
*BRAIN EXPLODES*

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:27 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The Blue Fox wrote:
Not quite. But that's similar too. I mean the one someone mentioned that they used in Portal 2 where Glados tries to confuse Wheatley by saying something like "The statement that "this statement is false" is true, the statement that "this statement" is false is false...therefore "this statement is false" is false."


That would be me who said that. You've got it pretty much right on the money.

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 213
Location: Manchester, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
RatHead wrote:
*BRAIN EXPLODES*

Yeah it got my brain going over it a few times when I first saw it too.

Mickey the Luxray wrote:
The Blue Fox wrote:
Not quite. But that's similar too. I mean the one someone mentioned that they used in Portal 2 where Glados tries to confuse Wheatley by saying something like "The statement that "this statement is false" is true, the statement that "this statement" is false is false...therefore "this statement is false" is false."


That would be me who said that. You've got it pretty much right on the money.

Mmm...yeah I vaguely recall it being you now. :P

_________________
Image

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox


Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The Blue Fox wrote:
RatHead wrote:
*BRAIN EXPLODES*

Yeah it got my brain going over it a few times when I first saw it too.

Well then uhh, do you think that you could kindly explain it to me?

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 213
Location: Manchester, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Hmmm...how best to explain that statement paradox to a simple minded Rathead...

...hmmm knowing me I'll probably only end up confusing him some more...I really don't do well at explaining things clearly. :?

...I suppose I could start with breaking it down into sections...

The statement that "this statement is false" is true,

The statement that "this statement" is false is false,

Therefore "this statement is false" is false.

...okay so the paradox revolves around the somewhat unusual four-word sentence "this statement is false".

The first line is saying that the fact that it exists is true.

The second line says that only the first two words exist, which is false.

The third line is designed to throw you off by sort of re-iterating what the 2nd line says but re-positioning the closing speech marks back after the first "false" in the line where it was originally.

Iiii...really cannot explain it any better than that, I don't think.

_________________
Image

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox


Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1271
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
If it is true that "this statement is false", then that makes the statement true. But in that case, it contradicts the statement making it false. But then that makes it true, which makes it false, which means Head Asplode!

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
I actually got the possible solution wrong.

While the solution still revolves around the idea that every absolute statement implies it's own truth, the way it works is that in addition, the addition of an actual confirmation gives no more information than that of the sentence on it's own.

Example: 2+2 = 4 gives just as much information as "this is true: 2+2 = 4." So, if one were to say

"This statement is true and this statement is false"

Then the statement turns out to be an "A and not A," which means it is false by default. (Don't ask me how that works.)

But since the statement made gives no more information than the "paradoxical" sentence "This statement is false" by the logic made earlier, then the answer to both remains the same, so "This statement is false" is false.

At least, I think that's how it works.

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:32 am
Profile WWW
Smiley McSmiles
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Posts: 1271
Location: The Housepets Forum ^^
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
So they're turning it into a simple binary logic operation.
"This statement is false", is therefore the same as "A = false", which is (by definition) a true statement and creates no contradiction.

While this is an interesting way of avoiding the paradox, it ignores the heart of what the paradox is. That is, the English language is ambiguous (as are all natural languages), or in this case it is at least imprecise, unlike logic statements. It relies on the fact that "statement" is self-referential. Thus to say that the statement "This statement is false" is a true statement, creates, by itself, an "A = false, A = true" paradox.
I can actually break that down into Boolean logic as well. "This statement is false" can be written as "A = false", where A represents the statement. We now can create a second variable to represent the truth of "A = false". If A is false, our new variable (B) is true, and if B is true, A must be false. So "A = false iff B = true" (where "iff" is read "if and only if"). This is all well and good, fine and dandy. However, because language is ambiguous, A represents the statement, and B represents the statement. Which means our logic statement can also be written "A = false iff A = true", which makes no sense.

It's a neat trick of language, and very enjoyable to me. :D

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:52 am
Profile
Wanna play a game?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 4724
Location: Germany, Europe, Terra
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Something is just wrong...

_________________
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage


Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Obbl wrote:
So they're turning it into a simple binary logic operation.
"This statement is false", is therefore the same as "A = false", which is (by definition) a true statement and creates no contradiction.

While this is an interesting way of avoiding the paradox, it ignores the heart of what the paradox is. That is, the English language is ambiguous (as are all natural languages), or in this case it is at least imprecise, unlike logic statements. It relies on the fact that "statement" is self-referential. Thus to say that the statement "This statement is false" is a true statement, creates, by itself, an "A = false, A = true" paradox.
I can actually break that down into Boolean logic as well. "This statement is false" can be written as "A = false", where A represents the statement. We now can create a second variable to represent the truth of "A = false". If A is false, our new variable (B) is true, and if B is true, A must be false. So "A = false iff B = true" (where "iff" is read "if and only if"). This is all well and good, fine and dandy. However, because language is ambiguous, A represents the statement, and B represents the statement. Which means our logic statement can also be written "A = false iff A = true", which makes no sense.

It's a neat trick of language, and very enjoyable to me. :D


English is fun! (English class isn't.)

But that is a good explanation. And probably the reason that the solution I found isn't accepted by the scientific community.

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am
Posts: 162
Location: OKC, OK?
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
I must be more easily amused, I always thought the statement "careful of skating on thin ice, it can get you into hot water" was hilarious. :P

Logically it makes sense, though. If the ice is thin, clearly the water is too hot...

_________________
Full-time assistant and part-time secretary for the temporarily hindered diss.

Avatar by the amazing cartoonist Hukley!


Thu May 01, 2014 5:45 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15545
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
I doubt the water would get to the point of "hot" that soon before the ice melts, though!

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Fri May 02, 2014 10:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The Blue Fox wrote:
Hmmm...how best to explain that statement paradox to a simple minded Rathead...

MUST... NOT... KILL...

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
*grabs popcorn*
Ohhhh this could get good. Better than TV drama anyway. :P

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Fri May 02, 2014 12:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
*steals some popcorn*

*stalks The Blue Fox*

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Fri May 02, 2014 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 616
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
What happened to Bob Hoskins? Everyone's really sad but they don't want to tell me why and I saw that something happened to him on the news right before my mom changed it to jeopardy.

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Fri May 02, 2014 1:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 385
Location: The land of eternal candy
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Here's a roundup

It's so sad, really...

_________________
Image
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson

Ashleigh: S(5) / P(7) / E(5) / C1(4) / I(5) / A(7) / L(7) / R(4) / C2(10) / #8000BF / STEELHAVEN


Fri May 02, 2014 1:55 pm
Profile
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Posts: 7179
Location: Down Under
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Aw. I hadn't heard that. I'm not too familiar with him but I liked him in "Roger Rabbit".

_________________
My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the incredible ScruffKerfluff.

Image Image Image


Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15545
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
I still haven't seen that. I feel like I'm missing out. DX

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sat May 03, 2014 10:41 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am
Posts: 213
Location: Manchester, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Sleet wrote:
I still haven't seen that. I feel like I'm missing out. DX

Haven't seen what? owo Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Dude, you should totally see it. It's a pretty awesome movie. :D I've seen it a handful of times myself. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox


Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3996
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
deepskycyan wrote:
Here's a roundup

It's so sad, really...


Yeah, I didn't know who he was as an actor, but after seeing how much impact he had on these movies, it sucked. :( I'll deeply miss him.

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Image


Sat May 03, 2014 11:30 am
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15545
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The Blue Fox wrote:
Sleet wrote:
I still haven't seen that. I feel like I'm missing out. DX

Haven't seen what? owo Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Dude, you should totally see it. It's a pretty awesome movie. :D I've seen it a handful of times myself. :mrgreen:
I feel like a failure as an animation enthusiast!

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Sun May 04, 2014 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am
Posts: 162
Location: OKC, OK?
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
The general rule of thumb about movies is that there's always something ridiculously classic that you haven't seen. Just when you think you've seen them all, someone informs you of a movie that literally everybody else on the planet has seen but for some reason you haven't. X3

Unless you're Seth. Legend has it he's seen everything... twice.

_________________
Full-time assistant and part-time secretary for the temporarily hindered diss.

Avatar by the amazing cartoonist Hukley!


Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile
Bringing Foxy Back
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Posts: 15545
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
There's just way too many movies out there. Way too many for the average non-Seth, at least.

_________________
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!


Mon May 05, 2014 11:17 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Goforit wrote:
The general rule of thumb about movies is that there's always something ridiculously classic that you haven't seen. Just when you think you've seen them all, someone informs you of a movie that literally everybody else on the planet has seen but for some reason you haven't. X3

Unless you're Seth. Legend has it he's seen everything... twice.


I doubt he's seen Chronopolis. The official post of that movie had less than 20 comments on YouTube, and it only has 195 ratings on IMdB. It's so obscure that I almost forgot about it before now.

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 am
Posts: 616
Images: 1
Location: SoCal in the US
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Probably not Disney's Song of the South either. It was banned several years ago and I only know about if because that's where the song Zip-Ah-De-Do-Dah (pretty sure that's not how it's actually spelled but it's close) came from.

_________________
Image

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065


Mon May 05, 2014 1:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
well, I never saw roger rabbit, but I saw Hook, where he played Smee, and he was great in that....

But on the topic of movies, I think my brother/neighbor/I are hot on Seth's heels of movies seen... ;) :twisted:

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Mon May 05, 2014 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Goforit wrote:
The general rule of thumb about movies is that there's always something ridiculously classic that you haven't seen. Just when you think you've seen them all, someone informs you of a movie that literally everybody else on the planet has seen but for some reason you haven't. X3

Unless you're Seth. Legend has it he's seen everything... twice.

I'm actually kind of the worst film student ever. I ain't even like movies dog.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Tue May 06, 2014 11:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:01 am
Posts: 864
Location: Hipsterland USA
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Who's Movies Dog and where can I meet him?

_________________
I have just performed a stunt that involves first doing an aerial three hundred and sixty degree turn before shooting my rifle without looking down the provided high-magnification optic and then hitting the intended inanimate target.

Life is good.


Wed May 07, 2014 12:37 am
Profile WWW
Moshpit Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:32 am
Posts: 5469
Location: We outch hyah
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Well he prefers films dog. That's his proper name so I'd use that until you get to know him better. He hangs around the best buy parking lot judging people's movie choices and biting people that buy anything with Kevin James in it.

_________________
I think in Non-sequiturs

Amateur auteur, Part time genius, executive goon, and a snappy dresser.

Only kind of a jerk.


Wed May 07, 2014 5:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am
Posts: 570
Location: my head, my computer, or outside.
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
Hey, Kevin James is funny!... well his standup is... Women with movies and car doors...

_________________
Avatar by 18gingasoldier!

Image
HP! Messenger
Image
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Image


Thu May 08, 2014 12:57 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 3:43 pm
Posts: 1496
Location: Skulking in Borehamwood, England
Post Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker
I can't recall the last time I watched a stand up...
Must say something about my memory huh? :lol:

_________________
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
Redefining good and evil since 1996! - BigBenBPTQ
Want to talk? PM me or message at Kyuubi.Kitsune00@gmail.com and add me on Google+


Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 38  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.