This is weird

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Harry Johnathan

This is weird

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I was looking thru the "see who's online" page and I clicked on "see Guests", and I noticed that several guests were somehow replying to forum messages. How is that even possible? Can you see those messages? How is that supposed to work?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: This is weird

Post by Obbl »

I have long suspected that the guest counter is very broken, but who knows? :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Let me take another opportunity to demonstrate my ignorance in quest of knowledge - what exactly is a "guest" status on a forum like this? I was always a little puzzled at that but never thought to ask until Rydr's inquiry. :?:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

From what I can gather though I am not 100% sure and I could easily be wrong about this so don't quote me on this that the guest counter is the amount of people who are either not registered on the forum or not logged in and viewing the forum.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:38 pm From what I can gather though I am not 100% sure and I could easily be wrong about this so don't quote me on this that the guest counter is the amount of people who are either not registered on the forum or not logged in and viewing the forum.
Okay - makes sense.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Once again I'm not sure if that is the reason but it very much actually could be but someone would have to check on it.