My recent behavior

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Karl

My recent behavior

Post by Karl »

Few days ago, in topic called See New Character Designs, I wrote some strong words about what I think of some sketch. Later I realized that I've exaggerated. I shouldn't say such things in public.
I cannot explain exactly why I reacted so emotionally. I just lost control over what I was doing back then and one mistake launched a serial of another. By this, I caused unnecessary disorder. What I have done back there was a mistake. It shouldn't happen.
I want to apologize those people who felt uncomfortable, harmed or offended by my words. I want to enjoy this forum as much as you do. I don't want to cause chaos. I hope that all of you will forgive me for what happened.
I'm a bookworm!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: My recent behavior

Post by Sleet »

I forgive you. I will also, now for a limited time, hug you!

*runs up to you and hugs*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Karl

Post by Karl »

*blushes*
I'm a bookworm!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

While I wish i could've had time to say something about it back at the time, your opinion still mattered. You just have to becareful as a fan when your opinion can go sometimes when all you really want is to give the author a strong and detailed opinion. =)
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur