Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
DeviantART 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2710
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: DeviantART
here is mine,
http://necrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
feed back on my art is very welcome, because i'm a newb in drawing.
most of it is coloring from other ppl's works :)

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: DeviantART
Kyderra wrote:
here is mine,
http://necrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
feed back on my art is very welcome, because i'm a newb in drawing.
most of it is coloring from other ppl's works :)

Oh come on, man, that's all really gre-oh.
Other people's work.........
Well, it's all really good, so whatever's actually yours is good, too.

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2710
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: DeviantART
Teh Brawler wrote:
Kyderra wrote:
here is mine,
http://necrath.deviantart.com/gallery/
feed back on my art is very welcome, because i'm a newb in drawing.
most of it is coloring from other ppl's works :)

Oh come on, man, that's all really gre-oh.
Other people's work.........
Well, it's all really good, so whatever's actually yours is good, too.


ok, "edit", about 1/2 is other ppl's work, but that's because i hardly / never upload sketches and outlining :P

Can some one explain to me, what a "gre-oh" is, it seems the google doesn't even know.

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 am
Posts: 416
Images: 5
Location: In a very small country. :D
Post Re: DeviantART
I have already posted a link to my DA page but I don't think this will hurt. o:

http://nickcole.deviantart.com/

It may not be the best but I draw what I draw and any tips or suggestions are appreciated. : D

_________________
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image
Image


Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2710
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: DeviantART
NickCole wrote:
I have already posted a link to my DA page but I don't think this will hurt. o:

http://nickcole.deviantart.com/

It may not be the best but I draw what I draw and any tips or suggestions are appreciated. : D

keep going, you got some great style going, I really like the NickCole
Image

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am
Posts: 17
Location: Mill Valley, CA
Post Re: DeviantART
mines mewball.deviantart.com

it has alot of crap. Check out the go go pokeball flash and the magic fight one. as well as ++standing in the rain++

_________________
BUG BUCKDIDA TO DRAW FURRIES FOR A COOKIE!


Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: DeviantART
note he says 'crap'.
mewball is a liar.

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 am
Profile
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: DeviantART
Ebly wrote:
note he says 'crap'.
mewball is a liar.


Hey, you are a liar!

I'm thinking about starting up a DA page, to show some work...Possibly. (once I'm done with my...current project *snickers*)

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: DeviantART
Dylan wrote:
Ebly wrote:
note he says 'crap'.
mewball is a liar.


Hey, you are a liar!

I'm thinking about starting up a DA page, to show some work...Possibly. (once I'm done with my...current project *snickers*)

Dude, I said Mewball is a liar because his stuff is not crap
By saying I am a liar you negate that, meaning you say his stuff is crap
D:!

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:25 am
Posts: 17
Location: Mill Valley, CA
Post Re: DeviantART
thanks ebly <3

im offended now because of SOMEONE CALLING MY STUFF CRAP D:<

ONLY I CAN CALL MY STUFF CRAP.

_________________
BUG BUCKDIDA TO DRAW FURRIES FOR A COOKIE!


Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 pm
Posts: 339
Location: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Post Re: DeviantART
Mewball wrote:
thanks ebly <3

im offended now because of SOMEONE CALLING MY STUFF CRAP D:<

ONLY I CAN CALL MY STUFF CRAP.


no, they can.

the trick is to not get offended and take it in stride.

otherwise, you become a devianTARD!

_________________
James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher.
Image


Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Box Fox
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am
Posts: 2275
Location: Austin, Texas
Post Re: DeviantART
Ebly wrote:
Dylan wrote:
Ebly wrote:
note he says 'crap'.
mewball is a liar.


Hey, you are a liar!

I'm thinking about starting up a DA page, to show some work...Possibly. (once I'm done with my...current project *snickers*)

Dude, I said Mewball is a liar because his stuff is not crap
By saying I am a liar you negate that, meaning you say his stuff is crap
D:!


I was agreeing with you!

_________________
Image
Make Pasta not war.


Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: DeviantART
He knows. He's joking also. I tried to stop him from posting, but he wouldn't listen! XD

Blargh, Mew keeps harassing me to draw. >_< Him and Toasty both.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: DeviantART
Buckdida wrote:
He knows. He's joking also. I tried to stop him from posting, but he wouldn't listen! XD

Blargh, Mew keeps harassing me to draw. >_< Him and Toasty both.

Why do you ignore my existence when you talk about people who harass you to draw

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm
Posts: 172
Location: Texas
Post Re: DeviantART
Buckdida wrote:
Him and Toasty both.


Hey what did I tell you people about mentioning me! I want to be "That Silent Guy That No-One Notices Silently Judging Them" but you people keep mentioning me and it's just-

JEEZ.



Anyways I should make some stuff for my Deviant Art but I just lazy and I never want to draw anything except for a comic a day.

_________________
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Image
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5


Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: DeviantART
ToastyJester wrote:
Buckdida wrote:
Him and Toasty both.


Hey what did I tell you people about mentioning me! I want to be "That Silent Guy That No-One Notices Silently Judging Them" but you people keep mentioning me and it's just-

JEEZ.



Anyways I should make some stuff for my Deviant Art but I just lazy and I never want to draw anything except for a comic a day.

if you draw a kitten i will nag buck doublefold

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Posts: 5133
Images: 2
Location: Someplace with Internet access
Post Re: DeviantART
loudhawaiianshirt wrote:

no, they can.

the trick is to not get offended and take it in stride.

otherwise, you become a devianTARD!


Every day, Hawaiian, I fall in love with you more and more. :D

_________________
DOH HO HO WELL THEN


Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 pm
Posts: 1659
Images: 2
Location: Manisnowba Canada
Post Re: DeviantART
Revive! 100 points

http://texascat018.deviantart.com/

_________________
Don't quote me
If you got something to say, you should say it or it's just gonna tear you up inside.
Just call me Winston Frank Marcus True Hyper Dark Chaos Joselito Trey Masuru Walker Texas Cat
Image
Image
Last edited by texascat018 on empty void of time .


Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hukley and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.