Fantasy Football anyone? (Read for details)

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

JSuc418

Fantasy Football anyone? (Read for details)

Post by JSuc418 »

Okay, this is a bit of an odd question to ask in a forum like this, but would anyone out there consider joining a Fantasy Football League? The league can be as small as 4 people and as big as 20. First thing that some of you would say is "But I dunno football that well," but running a fantasy team is very, very easy. Don't know anything about players? Draft them by their player ranking! Don't know who to start? Just look at how many points they're projected to get. Also, it's really quick to check and set yourself up for a matchup. The most that setting up a roster should ever take is 5 minutes; and you only need to check once a week! I would obviously give advice and help to anyone who needs it. Lastly, it's fun! So if you are willing to give it a try, just comment to see how many people who would possibly play.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: Fantasy Football anyone? (Read for details)

Post by Sleet »

Kinda an odd time to ask, considering the first game of the season was Thursday.

Fantasy football is pretty fun, even if you know nothing about football. I'm not a fan of football but I love statistical stuff so I play with a few of my friends and had a good time last season. I'm not sure I want to join a second league, though.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

JSuc418 wrote:Okay, this is a bit of an odd question to ask in a forum like this, but would anyone out there consider joining a Fantasy Football League?.
American Football or the original Football?
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Most fantasy football is gridiron football, though I'm pretty sure just about every sport has a fantasy equivalent.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!