Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Do you still own/sleep with stuffed animals/plushies? 

Yes 73%  73%  [ 8 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11

Post Do you still own/sleep with stuffed animals/plushies?
I do. I own a blue sock monkey my grandma made named Joe, a raccoon named Gatsby (by my sister), a Beaker plush (the Muppet), Gengar, Pikachu, Snivy, Torchic.

But I only sleep with Gatsby and Joe.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:56 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Do you still own/sleep with stuffed animals/plushies?
I have quite a few stuffed animals that I've accumulated throughout my life, but most of them are stored in a cardboard box in my closet or in designated play areas in our house for when kids come to visit. Most of them are unnamed, except for Charlie, a stuffed panda I've had since I was little, and Shep, a wolf puppet with a sheep hood. I very rarely sleep with them (I have real animals to snuggle with *hugs whippet* =3 ).

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm

I have many from my childhood I wish I knew where they were, but there are still some from that time I have and keep in my bed. I have Fluff Pup (one of the first prizes I won), Masked Pup (won in second grade for a Halloween costume contest), Snuggle Bunny (first stuffed animal), a few Webkinz that I don't remember the names for, and a Snivy I got in 8th grade at Cedar Point on a field trip.

Fluff Pup is a really fluffy stuffed dog that flops around, Masked Pup is a small toy that vibrates when you pull a string, Snuggle Bunny is a small stuffed yellow bear thing, the Webkinz are just Webkinz, and the Snivy is from the last thing I did at my old school, and I loved my old school.

I have memories with each of the ones I keep on my bed, and they are nice. I also hug them when I am really sad (like when my Grandma died), when I just want to hug something, cry, and fall asleep. So I still have them and love them. I refuse to allow my parents to give them away or get rid of them. The memories I have with each are great.

I think I have some more somewhere, and I will explain them as well if I remember them, but that is just what I have on my bed at all times. So yes, that technically means I still sleep with them.

ImageImage
Read Housepets the Series.
My Deviantart.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

My ferret Meeko claimed all my stuffed animals and decided to hide them all over my apartment. But he pays me back by climbing into my bed and sleeping with me, it is so much better then a stuffed animal.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 pm

I only have three that I have and sleep with. A moose named Max, a teddy bear named "Danielle" (after me) and a Bubba battery powered bear that was popular in the late 1990s.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:50 pm

All mine were donated to my own kids when they were little, and they pretty much loved them to pieces. Now I am my own stuffed animal.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:15 pm

I still have this Pikachu plushie/backpack that my dad won at the local exhibition, it's been hanging on my closet door for many years now. I don't sleep with it per say, but it's still with me. :3

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:20 pm
laughing maniacally

I only really ever slept with 3 stuffed animals. The first one, Teddy, wore through and was eventually just a bunch of stuffingless appendages. the second, now bear, was a stuffed polar bear on which I put the empty head of Teddy. like a franken-teddy. third was a mouse made of a similar material to the first I called him Teddy mouse. just a pale imitation.

oh yeah then I guess last year I did a free build-a-bear thing at my school and slept with another stuffed bear for a semester. called him Beary.

also, if I can get a Fennekin plushie or something else nerdy of that nature, I'd sleep with them too.

I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Bringing Foxy Back

I sleep with literally dozens. I have my whole life. <3 Though if I'm cuddling one while asleep, it's usually either my arctic fox Polaris or the red fox Trickster my mate gave me for my birthday. :3

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:38 am
Profile WWW
E-Quoll to Any Challenge!

In my cupboard at home I have three rabbits (two big, on small), a bear and a clown. The small rabbit I've had since I was born and the bear since I was about 3. The others must have come later, I think. I haven't slept with any of them for years though.

For my birthday this year though Render and Huk sent me Dotti, a toy Eastern Quoll. Dotti now sits on my desk and helps me work and sometimes she sneaks up onto my shoulder so she can see my computer screen.

Avatar drawn by the incredible Rick Griffin and coloured by the amazing Arty Stu!

Image Image Image

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:43 am
Profile WWW

Not anymore. I remember when I was 5-6 I use to sleep with the TMNT action figures. =P

I do miss the Gabumon stuffed doll, however...

Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]