Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Favorite Webcomic/Comic Series/Graphic novel 

Post Re: Favorite Webcomic/Comic Series/Graphic novel
Housepets! is one of them obviously, but definitely my favorite comic ever is Calvin and Hobbes, got to love the classic Sunday funnies. Other than that there aren't really many that I read, I haven't had time.
Edit: I can't believe I forgot about THEGaMERCaT and Savestate, they are amazingly well-written and funny. There is also Freefall, which is okay, I like it but haven't been able to get into it.

Last edited by TheSilverFox51 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:34 am
Bringing Foxy Back

Housepets! owes so much to Calvin and Hobbes, so it makes sense HP! fans like it!

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Been reading a Zootopia fancomic series called Black Jack for a while now. Nearing its end, with the authors stating that when it's over, a new story involving OCs introduced in the comic will be given the entirety of the focus.

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:15 am
Profile WWW

TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:
Besides Housepets, I love Get Fuzzy, Zoophobia, TwoKinds and Inhuman.

Zoophobia by Vivienne Medrano? That was an amazing webcomic, but the author just sort of cut it off instead of trying to fix it, so that was a bummer.

From what I gathered she experienced a campaign of massive online harassment, something that down the line contributed to her becoming burnt out wrt. Zoophobia. She's in animation now. And I think her current project takes place in the same universe?

Wanderer Wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Liam Wrote:
TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:

Zoophobia by Vivienne Medrano? That was an amazing webcomic, but the author just sort of cut it off instead of trying to fix it, so that was a bummer.

From what I gathered she experienced a campaign of massive online harassment, something that down the line contributed to her becoming burnt out wrt. Zoophobia. She's in animation now. And I think her current project takes place in the same universe?

From some videos on her YouTube channel, I had gathered that she didn't like the way it had turned out (being her first webcomic and all), I didn't hear anything about harassment, but that sucks if that's one of the reasons. On a different note, isn't her new project called Hazbin Hotel? I think I like the idea, but we'll have to see how it turns out.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:32 pm
Bringing Foxy Back

Liam Wrote:
TheSilverFox51 Wrote:
CanzetYote Wrote:

Man, why do people on the internet have to be evil...

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

Zoophobia is a nice enough webcomic and I would lkie to see where the overall story is leading to. Though I must say some of the chapters veer off into High School Drama territory.

In other news, I have not one! Not three! But TWO webcomics to share tonight:

First off comes DNA
Set on a secret facility somewhere in the United States, a group of genetically engineered children are being constantly tested, both by their caretakers as well as the emotional and psychological trials that childhood in such an enviroment bring.
It is a PG-13 science-fiction story that revolves around scientific mystery, living with disabilities and the way that people grow and develop within an enclosed and sometimes unfrendly enviroment.

Next off is Vivianquest
ImageImageImage
A choose-your-own-adventure type of webcomic in the style Homestuck or Prequel, Vivianquest is a feel-good adventure following the exploits of a little lizard girl and her rabbit boyfriend as they try to make their mark on the wacky science-fiction world they live in, finding a lot interesting characters and crazy situations along the way.

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!

Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:08 am

I really enjoy a webcomic called "Ever-Blue" it's set in a tropical world inspired by chrono trigger and chrono cross.

"Wukrii is a fantasy adventure comic with cute characters in a tropical setting. Discover ancient mysteries, new places, species, and people. It has anthro characters & furry's like the hybrid dragon/bunny's called "Drabbunnies".

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:31 pm
Profile WWW

HousePets.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:36 pm

You should totally check BEYOND THE WESTERN DEEP. It's epic, it's greatly written, the art is beautiful. Great storytelling from the start. It's epic.

It's about politics, war, how everything is not just black and white. And it has animal people. It takes place in a somewhat "medieval" era. It is awesome. Go check it!!!

Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:12 am
Bringing Foxy Back

Gbr23 Wrote:
You should totally check BEYOND THE WESTERN DEEP. It's epic, it's greatly written, the art is beautiful. Great storytelling from the start. It's epic.

It's about politics, war, how everything is not just black and white. And it has animal people. It takes place in a somewhat "medieval" era. It is awesome. Go check it!!!

Did that go on hiatus years ago? I used to read it and I think I just kinda stopped, but I'm not sure why.

Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Without going through their archives, I think only minor ones while the prepared future chapters. Things slowed down a bit when they did an arc with a guest artist or when they worked on Guild Wars and Armello, but they continue to update regularly.

Wanderer Wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15