Sleepwalking

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Lucid_Dragon

Sleepwalking

Post by Lucid_Dragon »

Have you ever been sleepwalking?

I don't as much as I used to, but I have sleptwalked (is that a word?) a few times in the past. One of my most memorable was the time I got up, took a shower, and started getting ready for school. It was only thanks to the bright LED from my alarm clock that woke me up (for those who don't know: your eyes are typically open when you sleepwalk). It was then that I discovered it was 2 o'clock in the morning, and I went straight back to bed. Woke up a few hours later, and my hair was still wet. :P
Deske

Re: Sleepwalking

Post by Deske »

Never. I'm glad too, I have too much valuable stuff in my house to go bumping into it.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Well, not so much sleepwalking, but there was this one time when I got up to get a glass of water from the bathroom sink: When I got up, everything went gray, and instead of turning left into the bathroom, I turned (maybe fell) right. It wasn't until I was lying on the entryway floor that it occurred to me that I had just fallen down the stairs. :lol: Luckily no injuries.
Last edited by Douglas Collier on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Deske

Post by Deske »

I have had one such experience like that though. I had fallen asleep in bed, gotten up to get some milk, fallen asleep on the couch, woke up and decided that I should go to bed, woke up again in another room then finally made my way down the stairs and to bed. Never did get my milk
Punchy

Post by Punchy »

I've had problems with it in the past.
Fallen down stairs, ran into walls, woke up outside...
Panda Panda Panda
deepskycyan

Post by deepskycyan »

Happened to me once or twice.

I remember this one time when I woke up in the shower, fully clothed and drenched in water.
And no, I was not inebriated in any way.

Scary stuff.
"Reality continues to ruin my life." -B. Watterson
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

I apparently used to when I was a kid. I would go walk around and my mom would see me and try to wake me up and I would start screaming like I was being tortured. Apparently, I was having one heck of a nightmare.
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I have a problem with waking up half asleep, eating stuff and then going back to sleep, which is annoying.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Used to do it when I was younger. I would sleepwalk out of the den and crawl into my grandparents bed with them.