PF: VerdeGrove OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ChewyChewy

Re: PF: VerdeGrove OOC

Post by ChewyChewy »

xhunterko wrote:Oh, is this starting over? Or is it too late to join?
I'd like to know too.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Yes, it's starting over and no, it's not too late to join.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Got a couple of bios here. How are they?

Name: Pierre Tempo

Species: Cat

-Appearance-
Has short, dark grayish fur, except for on his face, paws, and belly which are white. His eyes are brown. He wears a blue collar with a tag shaped like a stone arrowhead. The usual expression on his face is one of a cocked eyebrow, suggesting a demeanor of curiosity.

-Personality-
VERY "in your face". He is the sort who always wants attention--unless his curiosity has gotten the better of him, in which case NOTHING will stand between him and finding out what he's curious about. He is very bold and adventurous, and doesn't seem aware that there are such things as rules--he isn't a proper rebel because a rebel is aware that there ARE rules and conventions but disregards them on purpose. Not so with Pierre--if he knows rules and conventions exist, he's too good at pretending he doesn't. He talks loudly and will often greet you with a head-butt. He is very touchy-feely, and if he likes you he will often become fiercely territorial, as though you belong to him. He tries to get his sister to play with him but they don't like the same kinds of games, and he often sees her as a stick in the mud. He does care about her very much, though, and will protect her fiercely if he thinks anyone is threatening her.

-Other Notes-
He doesn't really remember this, but when his sister was born she was very sickly and weak, and vets didn't give her very long to live. This is largely why Pierre is so protective of her, but this is also why he is constantly seeking attention--because all the attention was focused on his sister when they were younger. In addition, there wasn't much for him to do and so he would often go off by himself, sometimes doing dangerous things--which certainly got the attention of the Tempos. He has tried catnip in the past but stopped because he didn't like the after effects. The Tempos know this and are only glad he stopped on his own because they couldn't have gotten him to stop if they'd tried, and they did try. He's not very good at making friends because too often he'll scare others away--but he also gets very clingy if he DOES find a friend, not wanting to lose such. Despite his exterior he is very insecure.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 6

Perception- 4

Endurance- 9

Charisma- 4

Intelligence- 5

Agility- 9

Luck- 5

Name: Ethyl Tempo

-Appearance-
Looks similar to her brother at first glance, but side by side they look very different. Her fur, though the same color, is lighter than Pierre's except that she has stripes. She wears a pink collar with a crown-shaped tag. Her eyes are blue and her usual expression is wide eyes, suggesting trepidation. She is also shorter and scrawnier than her brother and looks almost as though she were made of Jell-O.

-Personality-
Her looks notwithstanding, she could not be more different from her brother. She is very timid by nature, and tends to keep to herself. She is also very annoyed by her brother's attempts to get her to play with him--he is too rough for her, and she ends up yelling at him a lot. This is not her usual nature, however, and she doesn't like that about herself. She doesn't dislike other pets, but gets overwhelmed easily by "type A" personalities like her brother. However, he is very protective of her and she does appreciate this about him. She is more sensible than her brother but while she cares about him she is too intimidated by him to have any real success in keeping him out of trouble.

-Other Notes-
Her shyness notwithstanding, Ethyl has less concern with making friends than her brother does. Not that she dislikes others, or dislikes being social--it just isn't on her radar screen to make friends. Her owners worry about her because of this, but she is scarcely aware of that, and wouldn't really understand even if she was aware. She spends most of her time working on projects by herself, as it makes her feel good to accomplish something without help. Her favorite possession is her video camera, and she is almost never without it--she prefers to observe things objectively rather than participate in them. Her greatest fear is getting out of control, which she usually sees when her brother pushes her too far.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 4

Perception- 9

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 5

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 6

Luck- 5

Last edited by ChewyChewy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

To start things off I don't have so much of a problem with them except for the sickness which I am thinking is either:
1. Unknown to Verde vets. Which means it's curable but the limited knowledge has the vets baffled.
2. Really unknown. Which is just sad.
3. Curable but expensive. Which could be a reason for an arc in the future.
4. A scheme... (Just kidding about this. Well "I hope it's not this" would be more accurate.)

So for the individual comments.
ChewyChewy wrote:Name: Pierre Tempo

-Appearance-
Has short, dark grayish fur, except for on his face, paws, and belly which are white. His eyes are brown. He wears a blue collar with a tag shaped like a stone arrowhead. The usual expression on his face is one of a cocked eyebrow, suggesting a demeanor of curiosity.

-Personality-
VERY "in your face". He is the sort who always wants attention--unless his curiosity has gotten the better of him, in which case NOTHING will stand between him and finding out what he's curious about. He is very bold and adventurous, and doesn't seem aware that there are such things as rules--he isn't a proper rebel because a rebel is aware that there ARE rules and conventions but disregards them on purpose. Not so with Pierre--if he knows rules and conventions exist, he's too good at pretending he doesn't. He talks loudly and will often greet you with a head-butt. He is very touchy-feely, and if he likes you he will often become fiercely territorial, as though you belong to him. He tries to get his sister to play with him but they don't like the same kinds of games, and he often sees her as a stick in the mud. He does care about her very much, though, and will protect her fiercely if he thinks anyone is threatening her.

-Other Notes-
He doesn't really remember this, but when his sister was born she was very sickly and weak, and vets didn't give her very long to live. This is largely why Pierre is so protective of her, but this is also why he is constantly seeking attention--because all the attention was focused on his sister when they were younger. In addition, there wasn't much for him to do and so he would often go off by himself, sometimes doing dangerous things--which certainly got the attention of the Tempos. He has tried catnip in the past but stopped because he didn't like the after effects. The Tempos know this and are only glad he stopped on his own because they couldn't have gotten him to stop if they'd tried, and they did try. He's not very good at making friends because too often he'll scare others away--but he also gets very clingy if he DOES find a friend, not wanting to lose such. Despite his exterior he is very insecure.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 6

Perception- 3

Endurance- 9

Charisma- 5

Intelligence- 5

Agility- 9

Luck- 5

I just find "Attention seeker" and "Per: 3" to be quite troublesome. Plus the "very curious" and "Per: 3" gets the same comment. Basically he would be a very annoying character by following these stats which would give him a less than average charisma even though you put it in as 5.
>So as a suggestion, you can reallocate some of those points to another stat. Though I don't really have anything against that and would gladly accept him into the neighborhood.

ChewyChewy wrote:Name: Ethyl Tempo

-Appearance-
Looks similar to her brother at first glance, but side by side they look very different. Her fur, though the same color, is lighter than Pierre's except that she has stripes. She wears a pink collar with a crown-shaped tag. Her eyes are blue and her usual expression is wide eyes, suggesting trepidation. She is also shorter and scrawnier than her brother and looks almost as though she were made of Jell-O.

-Personality-
Her looks notwithstanding, she could not be more different from her brother. She is very timid by nature, and tends to keep to herself. She is also very annoyed by her brother's attempts to get her to play with him--he is too rough for her, and she ends up yelling at him a lot. This is not her usual nature, however, and she doesn't like that about herself. She doesn't dislike other pets, but gets overwhelmed easily by "type A" personalities like her brother. However, he is very protective of her and she does appreciate this about him. She is more sensible than her brother but while she cares about him she is too intimidated by him to have any real success in keeping him out of trouble.

-Other Notes-
Her shyness notwithstanding, Ethyl has less concern with making friends than her brother does. Not that she dislikes others, or dislikes being social--it just isn't on her radar screen to make friends. Her owners worry about her because of this, but she is scarcely aware of that, and wouldn't really understand even if she was aware. She spends most of her time working on projects by herself, as it makes her feel good to accomplish something without help. Her favorite possession is her video camera, and she is almost never without it--she prefers to observe things objectively rather than participate in them. Her greatest fear is getting out of control, which she usually sees when her brother pushes her too far.

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 4

Perception- 9

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 5

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 6

Luck- 5

No problems with her.

So final question: Will you be entering them both as mains or will you have Ethyl as a secondary character? Her detached nature seems to limit the interactions you can actually make her do. Though it depends on the player so you can use them both as mains too if you want.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Well, the idea is that the sickness was a thing of the past, and no longer relevant. It's mostly there as backstory, explaining why Pierre is the way he is, especially toward Ethyl, and why Ethyl is smaller and scrawnier than he is (it can't ALL be the difference in gender--they're the same age).

I'm glad you don't have anything against Pierre, but I'll see about relocating his stats.... My hope is that he won't be JUST annoying--if anyone has the patience for it, they might get to know him and realize there's more to him than that.

Glad you have no problems with Ethyl, too. My idea was to have them both be mains, as I was planning to have them interact with each other, and maybe even have Pierre and/or their owners coerce Ethyl into going out into the world and meeting new people. I was kind of hoping some other character might start up a conversation with her, like maybe commenting about her camera or something.... She might go out in the world but she would keep her camera with her to avoid interactions by presenting herself as an objective observer.

Anyway, thanks--I'll edit Pierre's bio and put them both in the Main OOC thread, then!

EDIT: How's that? Any better?
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hyper, I don't know if you looked at my edited profile yet. If you haven't, then you should take a look.

The cat named Flora Reed is no more.
Her name is now Mina Reed, and she's a pet red fox.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I should have a character sheet in in a couple days. Maybe sooner.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

ChewyChewy,
I see you dropped a point from Charisma to raise Perception, this addresses both my concerns so I have none now.
I'm glad to hear about the sickness, otherwise I would have had to disqualify Ethyl for a main. Anyways, I believe that she'll be able to make a friend that will introduce her to others , and her brother seems to be able to play that part as well.

Anyways, I'm accepting both characters. You can make your opening post.

ctcmjh,
I have looked at it, albeit sleepy and tired when I did, though there's not much of a problems but concerns...
>Well none too much actually. I'll take that she's a neat-freak because she was raised as a show pet.
>I would believe she would like ferals, but would keep her distance? Their idea of a bath is not exactly what would attract someone like Mina.
>Being of show quality, is it safe to assume that her master constantly tracks her? ^w ^

xhunterko,
Awaiting your char sheet then.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hypergenesis wrote:ChewyChewy,
I see you dropped a point from Charisma to raise Perception, this addresses both my concerns so I have none now.
I'm glad to hear about the sickness, otherwise I would have had to disqualify Ethyl for a main. Anyways, I believe that she'll be able to make a friend that will introduce her to others , and her brother seems to be able to play that part as well.

Anyways, I'm accepting both characters. You can make your opening post.
Glad to hear it! :D

(My first male character on these forums.... :roll: )
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:ctcmjh,
I have looked at it, albeit sleepy and tired when I did, though there's not much of a problems but concerns...
>Well none too much actually. I'll take that she's a neat-freak because she was raised as a show pet.
Indeed she is. She has always been pampered and taken care of, and her fur was always kept perfectly clean.
Hypergenesis wrote:>I would believe she would like ferals, but would keep her distance? Their idea of a bath is not exactly what would attract someone like Mina.
She is interested in ferals, but doesn't actively try to do anything with them or around them. They simply peak her curiosity.
Hypergenesis wrote:>Being of show quality, is it safe to assume that her master constantly tracks her? ^w ^
Yes, her master has various people in the town keeping tabs on her, she has a tracking chip in her collar and in her bows, and she required to check in every three hours via phone, and has to text every hour.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

may i join?
Name: Leon Isador
Species: Cat: Chartreux: Male
Neighborhood: Verde Grove

Appearance:
He has very very very dark brown fur which looks black with no sun on it, He has a dark Purple beret on most the time and has a backpack on most the time. he wears a very messy open top t-shirt and on his collar he has a tag of a paintbrush.

History and Personality:
Leon was raised well by his owner since they both moved here from the Alps, he can speak English well even though his owner can't speak it as well as him. He took an interest into art and sculpturing after a Museum trip with his owner and since then he has been training his painting and sculpturing skills, all of his best work is dotted around his house but because he does work with paint he wears a rather messy shirt to keep the paint off which spares time to do what he wants instead of spending that time washing the paint off his fur. He carry's around an Easel, Paint and Chalk in his backpack.

He is very easy to talk to but he can sometimes but not much be annoying but he is a very good friend to those he befriends and even those who he makes enemies out of, he is the type of person to wave away an insult like it never happened. He isn't looking for anybody since he has somebody back in France that he is talking to. He hopes to one day start to publish his art work but he doesn't want to become famous since he thinks that being famous will just bring on haters and fan clubs. He isn't really scared of anything that is an object and proven, like everybody he has a fear of the supernatural but it is stronger than most people's fear.

Other Notes:
-he has multiple paint brush tags of different colours depending on his emotions in the morning.
-he is teaching his owner English bit by bit but as of now they communicate in French

SPECIAL

S - 4 "well it's enough to lift marble when it drops off the sculpture"
P - 10 "I'm an artist what you expect"
E - 7 "again artist"
C - 8 "blame it on the artist inside"
I - 6 "i only know what i need to do to paint and sculpt"
A - 4 "leg speed.....no.....all of it is working on my next project"
L - 4 "-puts apple down- lets get this drawing started -Bird comes along and picks it up behind my back- where it go??"

Using Colour #4080BF[/color]
is this ok?
Last edited by YingBlanc on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

YingBlanc wrote:may i join?
Name: Milan Niksa
Species: Cat: Russian Blue: Male

Appearance:
He is an adverage Russian Blue (so grey fur all over, yeh weird isn't it, grey instead of blue) but his tail is shorter because of an accident. He wears a light grey overcoat and an Alaskan like hat, As a collar tag he has a Hammer and Scythe in the USSR style and his collar and tag are red.

History and Personality:
Milan originally came from Russia once the USSR broke apart and has lived in Verde Grove for all that time, for the villagers he is a great source for European History since he was there. His tail was cut off in the Cold War by his previous owner so he right now lives on his own, he can live on his own since he has a stall at the market selling import goods from Europe and the Middle East. His history is a bit cloudy because of the Cold War thing but everybody knows because of the tail and the "Accident" that he was himself part of the war as a soldier of sorts but nobody can be sure.

He has a very friendly personality and can take to people very quickly, he doesn't mind the mention of the USSR and the Cold War around him and he is actually proud to talk about it. He cannot take though xenophobics and usually bans them from his stall. But apart from that he is very easy to talk with and can help any problem that emerges.

Other Notes:
-Even though he is singe he is not wishing to find anybody.
-He never takes his Alaskan hat off for some reason.
-He only eats what he sells at his stall.

SPECIAL

S - 6
P - 5
E - 6
C - 4
I - 5
A - 4
L - 3

Using Colour BF0040
how many points can we spend on SPECIAL?
Well to start things off, let me refer to you on the Main Out of Character thread for Pet Friendly Roleplays. Most of the information you will need can be found here.
But to answer your question: Stats have a 42 total cap. 2 is the minimum and 10 is the maximum for a single stat.
So you still have 9 points to distribute unless you want to play with these stats.

Since PF has a standard of 1 human year = 3.5 pet years and it also follows Rick Griffin's canon, the current maximum age is 40 unless the character is a ghost or a spirit or some other supernatural lifeform. So 9 cat years would equal to ~2.6 pet years and 57 human years would not be allowed in Verde Grove. Since the USSR dissolved at 12/91, Milan would be have a minimum age of 18, which will instantly make him an old cat whose Endurance and Agility stats would be limited to 4 as their maximum. Factoring the "He was there" backstory, and you'd need to have at least 23 years for just 5 years of experience.

Honestly, just from the reason above, I would recommend that you not use this character.

Further concerns would be with his ownerless-ness.
> How is he getting import goods? Pet friendly means they are still pets, I would allow the fact of "ferals" selling off wild produce but imports are a completely different thing.
> How does he have a market stall? It's not like a lemonade stand that you can just pitch up and vend is it? If it was a full stall then how is he keeping the goods safe?

"Can help ANY problem that emerges."
>Short answer: NO.
>Long answer: Please explain what you mean by ANY. I'm not allowing magic and I don't think there's a cure for terminal cancer yet. Pardon the hyperbole, but ANY is a very powerful word.

"Milan originally came from Russia once the USSR broke apart and has lived in Verde Grove for all that time..."
Verde Grove is quite far inland as much as I could tell, and I don't think an ownerless, former soldier cat that came on a boat would be able to survive in a rustic town that is quite detached from the outside world living off only the food he sells for at least 18 years. Sorry to be harsh but I just don't see it happening.

"He has a very friendly personality and can take to people very quickly"
"Take to" as in liking others? Just need a clarification.

He cannot take (talk?) to xenophobics. I doubt those with xenophobia would approach him in the first place. |3

". . . bans them from his stall."
You mean he remembers their faces and refuses to talk to them? You CANNOT ban anyone from a market stall as much as I know.

Lastly, with at least 18 years in VG, people would know he's ownerless already.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

you know just forget Milan i threw him together in about 5 seconds i'll just delete all that and try something different. thanks for all the help as well

Edit: Edited is that ok for a character?
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

YingBlanc wrote:may i join?
Name: Leon Isador
Species: Cat: Chartreux: Male

Appearance:
He has very very very dark brown fur which looks black with no sun on it, He has a dark Purple beret on most the time and has a backpack on most the time. he wears a very messy open top t-shirt and on his collar he has a tag of a paintbrush.

History and Personality:
Leon was raised well by his owner since they both moved here from the Alps, he can speak English well even though his owner can't speak it as well as him. He took an interest into art and sculpturing after a Museum trip with his owner and since then he has been training his painting and sculpturing skills, all of his best work is dotted around his house but because he does work with paint he wears a rather messy shirt to keep the paint off which spares time to do what he wants instead of spending that time washing the paint off his fur. He carry's around an Easel, Paint and Chalk in his backpack.

He is very easy to talk to but he can sometimes but not much be annoying but he is a very good friend to those he befriends and even those who he makes enemies out of, he is the type of person to wave away an insult like it never happened. He isn't looking for anybody since he has somebody back in France that he is talking to. He hopes to one day start to publish his art work but he doesn't want to become famous since he thinks that being famous will just bring on haters and fan clubs. He isn't really scared of anything that is an object and proven, like everybody he has a fear of the supernatural but it is stronger than most people's fear.

Other Notes:
-he has multiple paint brush tags of different colours depending on his emotions in the morning.
-he is teaching his owner English bit by bit but as of now they communicate in French

SPECIAL

S - 4 "well it's enough to lift marble when it drops off the sculpture"
P - 10 "I'm an artist what you expect"
E - 7 "again artist"
C - 8 "blame it on the artist inside"
I - 6 "i only know what i need to do to paint and sculpt"
A - 4 "leg speed.....no.....all of it is working on my next project"
L - 4 "-puts apple down- lets get this drawing started -Bird comes along and picks it up behind my back- where it go??"

Using Colour #4080BF[/color]
is this ok?
First things first, I'm not against unique characters, I'm just very fussy when it comes to consistency.
ArgentFlame, in the Main OoC wrote:Young animals, such as pups, cut either their strength or endurance by half (rounding down) and neither of those stats may be above 7, and their intelligence can not be above 5. Young animals simply have not had enough time in the world to develop their bodies and minds. (Ages younger than 10.5 years old/3 human years)
A bulk of my problem comes from his age. 2 years and he knows sculpting, painting, French and English...
>Please make him older.

"He is teaching his owner English bit by bit but as of now they communicate in French"
>You mean to say his owner moved to Verde for a secluded retirement? Because unless he has a friend in Verde he would find it very hard to live in the community.

"He isn't looking for anybody since he has somebody back in France that he is talking to."
> |3 International calls.. Rich. I'm expecting you to be responsible with money.
-Also: Sculpting. Yeah, Really rich.
> Do note that money in Verde is more of a medium for trading everyday items, and bartering is not uncommon in Verde. Services are rare and there are no malls and while there is a bank, it's not as flourishing as the banks we have here. Money will not help you a lot with problem solving in Verde, though it does fill your stomach and keep a roof above your head.

<S - 4 "well it's enough to lift marble when it drops off the sculpture">
> You need strength to sculpt.

<A - 4 "leg speed.....no.....all of it is working on my next project">
> This stat determines coordination too you know |3

<L - 4 "-puts apple down- lets get this drawing started -Bird comes along and picks it up behind my back- where it go??">
> That's a big bird to not notice with 10 perception. O 3o

Minor concerns:
<This would be negated if you change the age right>
"all of his best work is dotted around his house"
In 2 years, having moved from the alps, learning English and French, handling migration documents, getting check ups, adjusting to the locality... and his works are dotted around the house?
If we say he started back in the Alps.... Rich. |3

I don't have a problem with richness too but do remember that Verde Grove is a rustic town, which means it doesn't have too much improvements as of yet. Having a rich character in might unbalance the neighborhood quite a bit so I'm just taking precautions with wealth.
Zalgo

Post by Zalgo »

Since this place is apparently reopening, I'll leave my character sheet here.

https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 01#p164901

I'm just looking for an RP, and I'll fill any holes my character has with what the neighborhood is based around.
̧H͟e̢ w̷h́o̵ ̢́W̶͡͞a҉i̢t͜s̶̵ ͡͠B̴e̸h̵̛͡i̧͞n͟d T̛͢͠h̀e͜ ͠W̡͘͞a̶ĺ̴ļ͢.͏
͝Z̧Ą́L͠G̨͜҉O̕͞.҉̧
͜͠

Black: S2 P8 E8 C8 I10 A3 L3
Gray: S7 P5 E8 C8 I5 A4 L5
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Name: Rev Su Fla
"Please don't call me reverend, sir, or ma'am. Or whichever you prefer."

Species: Siamese
"No, I'm not evil. That Disney movie ruined it for our kind. Uh, you like movies?"

"All right, I guess once more go at the arcades wouldn't hurt. Anybody want to dance?"

Accessories/Appearance: His coat is a fine splash of orange and yellow, and white. His face color is mostly orange. His tail color is mostly white with yellow splotches. There is a brown tip at the end of his tail. He is often not seen without a pair of circular, silver lined sun glasses on his eyes or head. He often likes to wear a belt with a real, metal, practice fencing sword attached to it. Though no one has seen him use it, they often get the impression that they'd rather not. His collar is green, with a pair of tiny fuzzy dice dangling from it. He also wears a fedora.

Personality: Although he is rather shy, he does want to make some new friends, but doesn't like a big crowd. He is also a rather generous, wealthy individual. He own's a chain of nerd centered stores called La' Fare. He also has a system for helping out needy individuals known as the post-it. He is often mis-judged by his wealth and has been trying to over come that by dressing plainly.

The post-it system: Works like so, go in his store, pull a book from the shelf. Then sit in a chair and read it for a while. Then scribble a request on a post it note and stick it in the shelf where you got the book from. During closing, Rev, or a clerk, will go through the store cleaning. If a note or notes are seen, they are collected and given to Rev. If Rev can't decide on a specific case, he'll roll a pair of dice to decide. He then tosses the rest of the notes, and waits for the next days requests. Persistance and need is more likely to get picked.

SPECIAL
Strength - 4
"I can't lift the really heavy books, so I lay them on a table like so, see?"
Perception - 5
"Okay, what's going on again? You put what in the where now?"
Endurance - 4
"It takes me literally all day to go through my shop. It's how far again?"
Charsima - 6
"Oh, h-hello it's nice to see someone new. Though I am really busy and I don't have much time for you."
Intelligence - 10
"You've got to know a lot to run a good business."
Agility - 4
*thunk-thunk-thunk-thunk-thunk-thunk-thunk-creeeeeek* "Clean up on aisle 5! I knocked the shelves over again!"
Luck - 9
"Sweet! We made double our projection for the day again! Yes! Yes! *does happy dance*"

Text color: #BF0000

Store: The store is the size of an average mall partition. It is a 5 story building with the fifth floor being used as a studio apartment by the Fla family. It is a fairly new store and just had it's grand opening a week ago. The stores departments are divided as such.
1st floor: Books/Coffee shop.
2nd floor: Music/Movies
3rd floor: Comics/Manga/Figurines/Collectibles
4th floor: Video games
5th floor: Family apartment

Residence: Other then the studio apartment, the Flas currently have no other home. However, they are building a rather upscale log cabin out in the woods into which they will move in once it is finished.

I might just post every once in a while. And often enough if Rev is in something and to keep things moving. If that's all right.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

HyperGenesis, as our GM, has made a new OOC with his updated rules. Please post your character sheets there, and refer all questions to there.

This is the link.