Pet Friendly-Old OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-OOC-Always Recruiting!

Post by Alex »

Missingo!!! Please post! My interest in the RP is dying slowly because of my inactivity!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Name: "Zappa" Ronald Birchwood
Species: Raccoon
Appearance:
Eyes: Light Brown
Look: Look like a raccoon other then the extremely bushy tail. Head phones hang around his neck...
Collar: Red with a white tunderbolt tag
Personality: Zappa is a smart and often accused raccoon. He enjoys many things..such as eating, sleeping, playing VGs, Table top games.. reading, hockey and... military history? He is what most pets int he neighborhood call a mix breed personalility. With that comes the unmistakeable identity of being both a nerd, geek and jock as one. His owner, Captain Birchwood, is a military officer and often looks at his pets with smiles knowing their safe. He avoids most cats other then his neighbors and his housemate Jackson. He's often seen wearing headphones listening to metal and rock. He does wear a collar that has a thunderbolt giving him his nickname. Zappa often dismiss this but enjoys the name. Zappa also believes in Vahalla and will often make references to Norse mythology when he's about to be caught by dogs and then Sly Cooper refernces when he escapes.
When he first started going into the neighborhood he couldn't avoid being seen and scared off by dogs, and has become a master of stealth and escape. Cats never see him oddly and when they do the look at him turn to get another cats attention and when the look back he's gone. He can't seem to do this with the dogs seeing how all of them chase him. He often avoids the gangs and groups. But just resently moving to petfreindly he often sneaks about...
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength: 4
Perception:6
Endurance:5
Charisma:5
Intelligence:8
Agility:7
Luck:7
Quote: Why is it always the broom to the face? Honestly I have fe-dodges a rock getting thrown- I get the point!?! RUNNING NOW!!!

Name: Jackson Birchwood
Species: Cat, Manx
Age 10.5
Apearance
Eyes: Deep blue
Color patterns: Deep tan with and white under belly. A pair of glasses.
Collar: Blue with a Spartan Sheild
Personality: Jackson is a younger feline who has yet to realize that Zappa is the enemy. He adores his older brother and follows him everywhere... literally. Even so he does understand when Zappa needs to be alone and will do it, and often if Zappa's going out somewhere, Jackson will check if he can come. Like Zappa he reads and and plays Vg and tabletop games. He also love history, making him a nerd but when Zappa reference to him, that ussally means he has more knowledge in the area. He is also readed into magic... and spends time with mystical human, learning things both Zappa and Cpt Birchwood down get. He believes the same thing Zappa does with Vahalla and often breaks his cover in adventures.
Jackson is a loner literally walking through a convesation saying hi and recieving a hello back and dissappearing. LITERALLY. His bestfreind is a dog named Dallin, and they disscuss politics. I kid you not... HOW BORED DO YOU... you know what never mind...
S.P.E.C.A.I.L.
Strength:2
Perception: 5
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 5
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 10
Luck: 8
Quote: Hmmm oddly something doesn't feel right...

Name: Dallin
Species: Dog; Basset Hound
Apearance
Colors: Brown and White
Eyes: Green left eye, Eye patch for other.
Collar: Navy Blue collar with a Star tag with a D
Personality: Basset hounds funny things to have. And Dallin is no different, as when he's looking for Jackson and/or Zappa he takes a strong smell of the air and looks at where their hiding. He is literally the best finder ever. And possibly best hider to... not as good as Zappa but good enough to give him a run for his money... He is also the resident war hero, having served in the police before being injured, losing his right eye, forcing him to retire. He often has other Dogs trying to pursade him in to their group, each time turning them down. For a Basset hound he`s oddly loud, often yelling at the younger ones to leave him alone. He sits with Jackson and talks about politics and sometimes history. He bluntly told other dogs to leave Zappa alone one day nearly coming to blows.
A key factor of Dallin's life is his owner is an old war vet. He is often laughs when it comes to his prior duties in the K-9 unit and evens speaks of his last days of service with happy memories and even the last instant he lost his eye with pride. He often sleeps if Zappa or Jackson aren't bothering him.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength:8
Perception:10
Endurance:5
Charisma:4
Intelligance:9
Agility:3
Luck: 3
Quote: I got what was coming.... and do I Regret it?- looks over at Zappa and Jacksons house then back- If i had the ability to go back and stop it... I wouldn't.

Now if i did anything wrong please tell me...
Last edited by Athlon2736 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Athlon2736 wrote:Extra Rule: Use a random Broadsword and Viking Shield
Extra Rule: Uses a Spartan Sheild with a Sword and uses magic...
Extra Rule: Uses a Halberd

Hey, you said to tell you. :P

This isn't a fantasy roleplay. You can play make-believe like Brittles said in the first post, but that's it. The roleplay is meant to be based in reality.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Ebly wrote:

This isn't a fantasy roleplay. You can play make-believe like Brittles said in the first post, but that's it. The roleplay is meant to be based in reality.
kay :oops:
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Athlon2736 wrote:
Ebly wrote:

kay :oops:
Don't be embarrassed, it's just a roleplay. *Hugs*
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Cool characters! You're pretty much good to go, 'cept for one thing...there's supposed to be a two character limit, to curb confusion. Trust me, it gets very confusing, very fast, when you have three chars to keep track of...not only for the RP'er, but for everyone interacting with those characters. And...you'll be in the Radiant Gardens one...which already has two military like dogs...jus' sayin'.

That reminds me, THE GAME! How many main characters do you have now? I'm counting a possible three, with Wonder, Winter, (those are their names, right?) and the addition of the mouse...
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Buckdida wrote:Cool characters! You're pretty much good to go, 'cept for one thing...there's supposed to be a two character limit, to curb confusion. Trust me, it gets very confusing, very fast, when you have three chars to keep track of...not only for the RP'er, but for everyone interacting with those characters. And...you'll be in the Radiant Gardens one...which already has two military like dogs...jus' sayin'.

That reminds me, THE GAME! How many main characters do you have now? I'm counting a possible three, with Wonder, Winter, (those are their names, right?) and the addition of the mouse...
Oh Um Dallin is a.. kinda side thing but he's jsut there... like a NPC
Or do i need to take hime out?
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Minor characters are okay to keep.

However? You're in Radiant Gardens, not Richardson Valley. Richardson Valley is hovering at near captivity right now, but there's plenty of room in the other, so move there, please.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Buckdida wrote:Cool characters! You're pretty much good to go, 'cept for one thing...there's supposed to be a two character limit, to curb confusion. Trust me, it gets very confusing, very fast, when you have three chars to keep track of...not only for the RP'er, but for everyone interacting with those characters. And...you'll be in the Radiant Gardens one...which already has two military like dogs...jus' sayin'.

OHHHH crap....
Well, Winter isn't really a character, she's just there. I thought it was necessary to pop her in there, just so ya know....I wont make her say much though, she's just a side character...
Jack

Post by Jack »

the rp isn't moving. ._. im waiting for a reaction.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Buckdida wrote:Minor characters are okay to keep.

However? You're in Radiant Gardens, not Richardson Valley. Richardson Valley is hovering at near captivity right now, but there's plenty of room in the other, so move there, please.
okay then i don't need to read as much
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Hey, Dylan, does this have anything to do with the group at the river, and if it does, how did Dylan get there? I don't remember reading about him coming up.
Dylan wrote:Dylan smiled, A raft? That sounds like fun, It's been a while since if done anything like that! Dylan slowly stood up, he stretched his arms and walked to the tables edge.Oh, before we go...I have to tell you I can't swim.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Teh Brawler wrote:Hey, Dylan, does this have anything to do with the group at the river, and if it does, how did Dylan get there? I don't remember reading about him coming up.
Dylan wrote:Dylan smiled, A raft? That sounds like fun, It's been a while since if done anything like that! Dylan slowly stood up, he stretched his arms and walked to the tables edge.Oh, before we go...I have to tell you I can't swim.
Read Argent's post before my post.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Dylan wrote:Read Argent's post before my post.
Ah, gotcha.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jack

Post by Jack »

well zang game, way to completely ignore the conversation your character was just having. : O
The Game

Post by The Game »

I didn't. I invited everyone to come to her house an talk over a snack...duh!!! It's better than standing outside with an angry mouse!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

The Game wrote:I didn't. I invited everyone to come to her house an talk over a snack...duh!!! It's better than standing outside with an angry mouse!
Angry mice are quite mean...
The Game

Post by The Game »

Athlon2736 wrote:
The Game wrote:I didn't. I invited everyone to come to her house an talk over a snack...duh!!! It's better than standing outside with an angry mouse!
Angry mice are quite mean...
Proving my point exactly!!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Athlon2736 wrote: Angry mice are quite mean...

Angry mice are tasty too, just ask Grape!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

lolz well i'm a raccoon so...
Jack

Post by Jack »

Athlon2736 wrote:lolz well i'm a raccoon so...
and what, raccoons don't eat mice?
The Game

Post by The Game »

NO EATING MICE
Saga is a character, not a snack!!!
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

The Game wrote:NO EATING MICE
Saga is a character, not a snack!!!
Character to you...maybe. :lol:
Make Pasta not war.
The Game

Post by The Game »

For future references...

Saga looks up from a book she was reading. "Hey Wonder, why do you always say 'a' instead of 'I'? Wonder frowned. "Saga, we don't exist! Everything we say is typed on a keyboard by some chick! We are imaginary!" Saga sighs. "That doesn't answer my question." Wonder blinks. "It's a typo."

Just so you know when/if i do that! :D
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

****-it The Game. I just repainted that wall.

On an OOC note...I'm getting board of raft building for now. It's kinda moving slowly, don't you all think? We can keep trying to build if you want, but I think we could move on to something more interesting for now.
Jack

Post by Jack »

now that i think about it, MC_hollis hasn't posted in a long time now and my character is still depending on her character! what should happen next?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jack wrote:now that i think about it, MC_hollis hasn't posted in a long time now and my character is still depending on her character! what should happen next?

You take minor control of there character, keeping in mind what they would normally do an how they would react. an make a post so your character can escape an rejoin the main RP.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Jack

Post by Jack »

thats not the case. i AM in the main RP its just that my character asked her character out a few pages back and now im wondering what should i do with that.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Jack wrote:thats not the case. i AM in the main RP its just that my character asked her character out a few pages back and now im wondering what should i do with that.

In that case go along with the main RP..
An when she posts again you can just repose the question. like below.

"So i was wondering what you though about my my request to go on a date? i may have put you on the spot then, but what about now? come on it would be fun!!."
Jack

Post by Jack »

agh! Jack would never say a line like that! its so... uncharacteristic of him. he would say like "so we going out or what? :3"
pff!
"put you on the spot." not my Jack! he would never say something so... blagh.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

RAWR I'm so cheesy when it comes to making dialogue for Tory. :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jack

Post by Jack »

Teh Brawler wrote:RAWR I'm so cheesy when it comes to making dialogue for Tory. :D
what, you like quote lines from movies or something?
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Jack wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:RAWR I'm so cheesy when it comes to making dialogue for Tory. :D
what, you like quote lines from movies or something?
No, I'm just really cheesy. Tory's age is the equivalent of that of a twelve-year-old human, so he says very juvenile things. :P
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Whoooo ****. Ven's angry. At least he hasn't gone into insane mode. Perhaps he could be reasoned with...Err...to be honest here, I almost think I've written myself into a corner. I also feel really bad for Rav... Well, two ways to go. We can play out what happens at the shelter...or...

*cough* I wonder what happened to Glory? Haven't seen her in a while...

*cough* Sorry. I've got a cold...

Well, maybe something else entirely could happen; I know full well that I'm not the only person who can pull a fast one. Eh, let's see, shall we?
Jack

Post by Jack »

ok, so here goes:
Athlon2736 you need to work on your grammar, spelling and your story, i think, is kinda over the edge there.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jack wrote:ok, so here goes:
Athlon2736 you need to work on your grammar, spelling and your story, i think, is kinda over the edge there.
kay
Jack

Post by Jack »

Athlon2736 wrote:
Jack wrote:ok, so here goes:
kay
no offense of course... don't be offended! *worries* im sorry! DX
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote:Whoooo ****. Ven's angry. At least he hasn't gone into insane mode. Perhaps he could be reasoned with...Err...to be honest here, I almost think I've written myself into a corner. I also feel really bad for Rav... Well, two ways to go. We can play out what happens at the shelter...or...
Well... yes you have.
Why are you feeling really bad for poor rav?
Buckdida wrote: *cough* I wonder what happened to Glory? Haven't seen her in a while...
She was barking at bluearmy to come play with her, when he was out at his car a page or two ago.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Well, that's not exactly it Keesh but yeah, I was waiting for another post from BlueArmy. If he doesn't post soon I'll bring Glory back in.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Man, school and stuff have been bothering me lately. I must catch up with the RP, and I must post. Won't happen tonight, I'm not even in the mood for reading those long posts, but I have to in order to keep up with the roleplay....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7