Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rion just stood there, staring at the devices and Alexander with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped low.
"That was awesome! Weird, but awesome!" he mumbled and grinned "That was Crazy, but Awesome!" he said with a loud tone.
until then he didn't realize that Kat was still holding him
"Say, I don't usually mind someone holding me like that, but can you let me down now?" the Dark gray cat asked "It gets kinda embarrassing." he added, blushing lightly

~~~~

Back at the Bench, Varg heard the noise and saw the whole thing "That's the second incident this month" he mumbled "This guy have to be careful with his toys."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Kat looked back to Rion and just said, "Oh, sorry. I forgot." She smiled and giggled as she set him back on the ground.
She then noticed the slight blush and added, "you're kinda cute when you're embarrassed."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion blushed even more at the compliment "I... Thanks!" he mumbled, trying to think of a good compliment in return "And you're cute when you giggle." he said, mentally facepalming for the failed compliment.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat just giggled again. "I know. that's why I do it."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion mentally thanked her for following him and nodded. "Say, Kat..." he began uncertainly "Do you... wanna take a walk with me?" he finally faired his question

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"hi" Spike said, glad that Arin still hadn't freaked out.
Tha Housefox wrote:Varg's leaving the group helped somewhat. She could at least relax enough to say "Hi" to Phi normally.
Phi waved goodbye to Varg, then turned back to Spike and Arin, grinning faintly as he brushed the dust out of his fur. "Heh. Interesting day so far. Happy Halloween, um..." Phi tapped his foot on the ground. What were there names? "Well, I could swear I've seen the two of you around, but-" Phi stopped in midsentence, flicking his ear off to one side. There was a distant buzzing, like a swarm of bees, that seemed to be coming rapidly closer. Along with strange, almost staticy voices.Phi slowly started to turn around. "Does anyone else hear-"
:That idiot doctor I sent didn’t help! I’ve seen more Smarts from this BOZO: All the devices said, in the girls voice again, abruptly turning and facing Phi.
Phi froze in place, looking slowly from one of the bizarre floating things to the next. "Um. What," he said flatly. As the swarm buzzed away, screaming bloody murder, Phi slowly turned back to Spike and Arin with a blank, dazed look on his face. "Did... did any of you... there were..." he mumbled, gesturing vaguely in the direction the... things had flown off in.
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin was completely dumbstruck. Not only was all of this too loud for her, but the suddenness of it all caused her to ball up on the grass in front of the tree, hysterical.
"Oh... oh!" Phi took a few steps closer to Spike and the distraught Arin. He looked down at her for a few moments, wringing his paws, unsure of what to do. Finally, he turned to Spike. "Is... is she alright?" he said, a note of anxiety creeping into his tone.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Oh... oh!" Phi took a few steps closer to Spike and the distraught Arin. He looked down at her for a few moments, wringing his paws, unsure of what to do. Finally, he turned to Spike. "Is... is she alright?" he said, a note of anxiety creeping into his tone.
"She should be fine. large groups make her uncomfortable. whaterver the hack that was just made things worse."
The Moon Howler wrote:Rion mentally thanked her for following him and nodded. "Say, Kat..." he began uncertainly "Do you... wanna take a walk with me?" he finally faired his question
"Sure, I'd love to." she turned to S[pike and asked, "Hey Sammy. is it alright if I take a walk with Rion?"

finally. he thought. "Sure, go ahead. It wouldn't be fun if you just stayed with me the whole time. Not to mention, it may take me a little while to calm Arin down."
he kissed her on the cheek, hoping she'd calm down.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Phi seemed put at ease by that. We'll at least it's not a seizure or... something. "Ohh..." Still, stayed where he was, fidgeting a bit, unsure whether he should try to comfort Arin or just give her some space.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sure, I'd love to." she turned to S[pike and asked, "Hey Sammy. is it alright if I take a walk with Rion?"

finally. he thought. "Sure, go ahead. It wouldn't be fun if you just stayed with me the whole time. Not to mention, it may take me a little while to calm Arin down."
he kissed her on the cheek, hoping she'd calm down.
Rion offered her his paw the way gentlemen did "Well, shall we?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat took his paw, put on a fake British accent, and said, "We shall." she then giggled again.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion smiled as they walked away "Nice accent you brought up!" the gray cat looked her in the eyes "So where do you want to go?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well you're the one who's been here a while. I don't know what there is to do around here." she said, looking back int Rion's eyes.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin took her paws off her head and uncurled slightly, shaking her head very, very slowly. "Is-... is... are they gone?" She asked meekly, unsure of whether she was referring to the large group or the crazed machines. She had started shaking as well, but that was slowly fading. Still, every part of her looked tense.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"yes, they're gone. whatever they were. and so are Kat and Rion. It's just you, me, and... you know, I think you're right. we've never actually met. I'm Spike and this is Arin." He stood up and offered Phi his paw to shake.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

"Oh, okay... that's good. I'm just gonna stay here for a few hours... or days... oh, and hi again."
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

simple things wrote:(It's like a fan fiction update.) [...]
The Moon Howler wrote:
Back at the Bench, Varg heard the noise and saw the whole thing "That's the second incident this month" he mumbled "This guy have to be careful with his toys."
"B-but... we have to help him! WHAT DID THOSE MACHINES SAY!?" He instantly jumped out the bench and tried to follow the poor guy. "Will you come with me?" He asked to Varg before start running.

He finally reached the cattle dog.

"Hey! Do you need help?" Asked Mystic to him. "What's wrong with those machines!?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"well you're the one who's been here a while. I don't know what there is to do around here." she said, looking back int Rion's eyes.
The dark gray cat scratched the back of his head for a few seconds "Well, we're out of luck for any place that can serve us a hot chocolate, since they would be preparing for Halloween, so the only places I can think of are either hang out around in the park or make a short visit to our forest."

~~~
Mystic Wolf wrote:B-but... we have to help him! WHAT DID THOSE MACHINES SAY!?" He instantly jumped out the bench and tried to follow the poor guy. "Will you come with me?" He asked to Varg before start running.
Varg rolled his eyes "Some stupid jokes and yes I'll come with you." before he could finish, Mystic ran after Alexander "HEY, WAIT UP!" he ran after him.
Mystic Wolf wrote:He finally reached the cattle dog.

"Hey! Do you need help?" Asked Mystic to him. "What's wrong with those machines!?"
Varg came shortly after Mystic "You..." the wolf paused to take a break "...don't do that again, Mystic!"

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander ran as fast as his legs would allow him. The whizzing devices crept in faster and faster. “THIS IS IT!” Alexander cried, running at his full speed. “AEEIIYAH!!!” the cattle dog shouted, crashing into the wolves in front of him. Alexander pinned his arms down the sides of the tumbled fur pile.

Shtay…Velly…Shtill” Alexander muffled through mystics arm fur, not moving a single Muscle. The devices buzzed around the group and waited quietly shooting the last of the packs of confetti onto the group. Alexander slowly moves his paw around his body, and pulled the protective apron over his neck. The cattle dog giggled as his nose was tickled by Mystics soft fur. “ohkey, noh, wahet for me” Alexander said again, rolling his eyes at his silly muffling and swiftly pulling up from the fallen wolves and pulling the yellow apron in front of the devices.

QUICK, SCAN OPPOSING Material, find X!” Alexander shouted, before squinting his eyes and waiting. Soon each device fell to the ground, the red eye in the middle of it, shutting down.

YES!” The cattle dog cheered, jumping into the air and clicking his heels together. “OH NO I’M SO SORRY!” Alexander said, pulling Mystic and Varg up from the ground and dusting the wolves off.

This crappy, crappy, crummy, DUMMY AI technology that I received from the company, just doesn’t work right, I must have set the memory to the game I was playing last night…” Alexander said in an annoyed tone.

I’m so sorry, I’m Alexander” The hound said, extending his paw out to Mystic.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:The dark gray cat scratched the back of his head for a few seconds "Well, we're out of luck for any place that can serve us a hot chocolate, since they would be preparing for Halloween, so the only places I can think of are either hang out around in the park or make a short visit to our forest."
"Oh cool, a forest. I could meet some new cryptid friends."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion nodded and looked at her eyes "Forest sound nice, although I doubt we'll see any of those during the day, but who knows." he smiled "I also have to jump to our house really quick on the way, hope you don't mind..."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't mind at all." she smiled, thinking of what she may see in the forest.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion smiled "Very well, then, let's go!" he lead her to his home
As they reached it, Maria Balkansky was about to leave for work
"Oh, hi, sweetie!" she said to him, and turned to Kat "Oh and I see you brought yourself a girlfriend!"
"Mom!" Rion narrowed "We just met, PLEASE! I'm to show her around and I came to take my phone."
Maria smiled smiled and pulled it out of her coat "Here it is, sweetie." she knelt and hugged both of them "Now have good time you two! I'm off to Work. I received an emergency call. Chao!"
"Bye, Mom!" Rion replied and sighed annoyed from his Mom's behavior as she took her new car and went to work.
"Sorry about that, Kat!" he turned to her.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"yes, they're gone. whatever they were. and so are Kat and Rion. It's just you, me, and... you know, I think you're right. we've never actually met. I'm Spike and this is Arin." He stood up and offered Phi his paw to shake.
Tha Housefox wrote:"Oh, okay... that's good. I'm just gonna stay here for a few hours... or days... oh, and hi again."
Phi grinned and waved once again. "I'm Phi. Nice to meet you two." Phi took Spike's offered paw and shook it, then looked from Spike to Arin. "Soooo... everything's alright now?
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:Varg came shortly after Mystic "You..." the wolf paused to take a break "...don't do that again, Mystic!"
Mystic halfsmiled when he heard that.
simple things wrote:YES!” The cattle dog cheered, jumping into the air and clicking his heels together. “OH NO I’M SO SORRY!” Alexander said, pulling Mystic and Varg up from the ground and dusting the wolves off.

This crappy, crappy, crummy, DUMMY AI technology that I received from the company, just doesn’t work right, I must have set the memory to the game I was playing last night…” Alexander said in an annoyed tone.

He woke up from the ground with Alexander's help and with him his dust. "Hehe, be careful next time! Are you alright?" He then held Alexander's paws and shook them. "Nice to meet you, Alexander, I'm Mystic".

"Heh, what kind of games do you play to? That was just weird" Said Mystic before giggling.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion smiled "Very well, then, let's go!" he lead her to his home
As they reached it, Maria Balkansky was about to leave for work
"Oh, hi, sweetie!" she said to him, and turned to Kat "Oh and I see you brought yourself a girlfriend!"
"Mom!" Rion narrowed "We just met, PLEASE! I'm to show her around and I came to take my phone."
Maria smiled smiled and pulled it out of her coat "Here it is, sweetie." she knelt and hugged both of them "Now have good time you two! I'm off to Work. I received an emergency call. Chao!"
"Bye, Mom!" Rion replied and sighed annoyed from his Mom's behavior as she took her new car and went to work.
"Sorry about that, Kat!" he turned to her.
"It's alright. Parents can be embarrassing sometimes. My dad got beat up by a Kangaroo on national TV in Australia. He really shouldn't have asked him to throw some shrimp on the barbie." she giggled again, remembering how nice Steve the kangaroo was before her dad insulted him.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:Phi grinned and waved once again. "I'm Phi. Nice to meet you two." Phi took Spike's offered paw and shook it, then looked from Spike to Arin. "Soooo... everything's alright now?
"Nice to meet you too, Phi. and I think everything should be fine. You're alright now, right Arin?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin smiled half-heartedly and sat up against the tree. "I... I'm sure I sound and look crazy... But yes, I think I'm fine." She stood up and pecked Spike on the cheek. "And I couldn't have dealt with it without you," she told Spike, staring at him with a look of thankfulness written all over her face.
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It's alright. Parents can be embarrassing sometimes. My dad got beat up by a Kangaroo on national TV in Australia. He really shouldn't have asked him to throw some shrimp on the barbie." she giggled again, remembering how nice Steve the kangaroo was before her dad insulted him.
An Idea crossed Rion's mind "Hey, wanna tell me more about that on a cup of hot chocolate?" he offered "I can make some at home. The chilly as it is, a cup or two will come nice, don't you think?"

~~~~
Mystic Wolf wrote:
simple things wrote:YES!” The cattle dog cheered, jumping into the air and clicking his heels together. “OH NO I’M SO SORRY!” Alexander said, pulling Mystic and Varg up from the ground and dusting the wolves off.

He woke up from the ground with Alexander's help and with him his dust. "Hehe, be careful next time! Are you alright?" He then held Alexander's paws and shook them. "Nice to meet you, Alexander, I'm Mystic".

"Heh, what kind of games do you play to? That was just weird" Said Mystic before giggling.
Varg stood up with Alexander's help and dusted himself with the cattle dog's help.
"Be careful next time, Alexander. And don't worry about me. I am used to being knocked like that with my bro around." he said. then he turned to Mystic "Easy with the questions, Mystic."

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled half-heartedly and sat up against the tree. "I... I'm sure I sound and look crazy... But yes, I think I'm fine." She stood up and pecked Spike on the cheek. "And I couldn't have dealt with it without you," she told Spike, staring at him with a look of thankfulness written all over her face.
"Well, that's good," Phi said, grinning a bit. He looked around awkwardly as Arin kissed Spike. Ohh, so he's her... huh. I'm a bit of a third wheel here, aren't I?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin smiled half-heartedly and sat up against the tree. "I... I'm sure I sound and look crazy... But yes, I think I'm fine." She stood up and pecked Spike on the cheek. "And I couldn't have dealt with it without you," she told Spike, staring at him with a look of thankfulness written all over her face.
Spike smiled an wagged his tail, happy that Arin was okay.
The Moon Howler wrote:An Idea crossed Rion's mind "Hey, wanna tell me more about that on a cup of hot chocolate?" he offered "I can make some at home. The chilly as it is, a cup or two will come nice, don't you think?"
"Hot chocolate sounds good, but that story's pretty much over. I can tell you about some of the other adventures I've gone on with my dad."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana buried her head underneath her bedsheets, shaking like a leaf.

Today was a bad day. A very, horrible, awful day. Today was the worst day of the year.

Ha....Halloween.

Easily her least favorite holiday, with the scaring and the creepiness and...and...was something gripping her leg...?

Faster then she knew was possible, the samoyed leaped from her bed, screaming shrilly. A skeleton was staring back at her with an unnatural smile and was that Dad's potbelly protruding from its rib-cage?

"Not funny, Dad!" she shreiked, halfheartedly throwing a pillow at him. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Her father laughed heartily. "Sorry. You make it too easy to scare you!"

"Excuse me for not being thrilled by thinking I'm about to die."

"Lighten up, Al. You're such a scaredy-cat."

Insulted, Alana stormed past her father. "I'm a dog!" she said as she left her room.

The early scaring at literally startled the appetite out of Alana. She left her house as fast as she could and walked in the general direction of the park. The neighborhood scared her to the bone; decorations of scary faces and evil pumpkins. Perhaps her view on things was a bit biased, but everything screamed 'Death' and 'Terrifying' to her. She took light steps, peering over her shoulder every few seconds to make sure she wouldn't be scared by someone again.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:The early scaring at literally startled the appetite out of Alana. She left her house as fast as she could and walked in the general direction of the park. The neighborhood scared her to the bone; decorations of scary faces and evil pumpkins. Perhaps her view on things was a bit biased, but everything screamed 'Death' and 'Terrifying' to her. She took light steps, peering over her shoulder every few seconds to make sure she wouldn't be scared by someone again.
If it wasn't for Varg to accidentally turning in that direction, he wouldn't notice Alana. She was walking in a strange pattern, as if she was sneaking, constantly peering over her shoulder. He turned to Alexander and Mystic and said.
"Guys, I have to leave you for now, I'm going to check on Alana. Cya later!"
He went towards the Samoyed with a small prank in mind.
Varg sneaked to Alana from her blind spot, he went close enough, so that he stood in front of her when she was peering behind.

~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Hot chocolate sounds good, but that story's pretty much over. I can tell you about some of the other adventures I've gone on with my dad."
"Sounds interesting!" Rion said as he took her to the front door and unlocked it "Welcome to Balkansky's lair!" the gray cat added, as he opened the door for her.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote: "Sounds interesting!" Rion said as he took her to the front door and unlocked it "Welcome to Balkansky's lair!" the gray cat added, as he opened the door for her.
Kat looked around inside. "nice house you got here, Ri."
(OOC: yes, she's shortened his name to Ri.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Not so bug, but cozy!" Rion said, leading Kat into the Living room "Make yourself at home here, while I prepare the hot chocolate." He went to the kitchen.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Not so bug, but cozy!" Rion said, leading Kat into the Living room "Make yourself at home here, while I prepare the hot chocolate." He went to the kitchen.
"Alright, Ri." She sat on the sofa facing the TV. She didn't turn it on the TV, she just sat there lost in her thoughts. wow, the pets here are nice. No wonder Sammy got a girlfriend so quickly. maybe I'll get a boyfriend just as quickly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Game

Post by The Game »

Thinking a steady mantra to herself (that went something along the lines of, I hate Halloween) Alana tiptoed along. She cast another glance over her shoulder...

...and saw a monster.

With a scream so shrill it could break glass, she jumped away from Varg, tripped over her own foot, and fell on her back. A look of terror was frozen on her face as her heart hammered painfully in her chest.

The mantra became, Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die...A monster with super huge eyes was sitting right on her shoulder! How long had it been there? How come its eyes looked so much like...Varg's...

Something clicked in her mind; Varg just looked like a monster because he was that close up.

If she'd been thinking straight, she would've been mortified at having Varg see her look so scared. But her mind was focusing on not having a heart-attack on the spot, and she could only give him a slight, shaky wave from her spot on the pavement.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:Thinking a steady mantra to herself (that went something along the lines of, I hate Halloween) Alana tiptoed along. She cast another glance over her shoulder...

...and saw a monster.

With a scream so shrill it could break glass, she jumped away from Varg, tripped over her own foot, and fell on her back. A look of terror was frozen on her face as her heart hammered painfully in her chest.

The mantra became, Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die...A monster with super huge eyes was sitting right on her shoulder! How long had it been there? How come its eyes looked so much like...Varg's...

Something clicked in her mind; Varg just looked like a monster because he was that close up.

If she'd been thinking straight, she would've been mortified at having Varg see her look so scared. But her mind was focusing on not having a heart-attack on the spot, and she could only give him a slight, shaky wave from her spot on the pavement.
Varg was shocked from the scream for a few seconds, his ears fell flat to reduce the damage from the scream, as well as he closed is eyes for those seconds. When he opened them, he saw Alana shaking on the ground, barely realizing hat she got scared of him. A calm smile appeared on his face, as he knelt down and hugged Alana and pick her, raising her to her feet.
"Sorry I scared you." he whispered soft in her ear

~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright, Ri." She sat on the sofa facing the TV. She didn't turn it on the TV, she just sat there lost in her thoughts. wow, the pets here are nice. No wonder Sammy got a girlfriend so quickly. maybe I'll get a boyfriend just as quickly.
5 minutes later, Rion came with two cups of hot chocolate and a plate of small sweet pet-safe banitsas.
"Hey, Kat, I brought the hot chocolate and some threats." he said as he put one of the cups in front of her and sat on the sofa himself, placing his own cup in front of him and the plate between both.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat's eyes lit up when she saw the treats. "Oooh, I love banitsas. they're in my top ten list of foods I've tried in my travels"
She took a bite of a banitsa and a sip of her hot chocolate.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"So" Rion began "Can you tell me more about your adventures."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"well, I've been all sorts of places with my dad. I've gone over Victoria falls in a barrel. I've gone Skiing down Mt. Everest. I met the Yeti there. He was nice. It's hard to list all the places. I met the Loch Ness monster in Scotland. She didn't talk much."
(Note: she was talking to a parade float.)
she took another sip of her hot chocolate.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion was listening carefully to what Kat said, as he took a few sips of his hot chocolate and a bite or two from a piece of Banitsa.
"Sounds like you're having an interesting life, Kat." he stated

My RP Characters