Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Moon Howler

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Lead on then, Master Adventurer!" said Rion following Dusk and Phi with a wide grin on his face.

---

When Dusk called them 'lovebirds', Varg's blush reddened a bit and when he saw Alana's reaction, it reddened even more. When she finally managed to take control over her words and asked him, he gave the three cats a quick glance then turned back to her, answering quietly "No Idea, but I'm sure it'll be fun, at least!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Of course we are, I was just surprised as I'm not really used to the sudden hugs. We usually shake hands first before being pulled into a hug.", informed Cesium with his we most probably referring to the ferret. "Should we go then?", he then asked as he pushed the ferret and himself to a stand, remembering about when the cabs were supposed to arrive.

=====================================================================

"Ah, well I'm just glad your family liked it.", responded the man and added "Chef NAIX by the way." as he shook Rezki's hand. "It looks like they are ready to go though.", informed the chef as he pointed Rezki's attention to the trio in the booth.
At that exact moment, Rezki's cellphone rang again. He excused himself, nodding at the chef, and went outside to answer the call. He re-entered the place a short while after that, announcing to the trio, "Well, the cabs are here, they're waiting outside next to the alley. We'll take our leave first, Mr. Winters, Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer." Rezki then approached the two gentlepets and shook their paws in turn with his hand, before continuing, "We'll visit your residence in a bit to drop off Tuah. Come on, son." The cat followed his father, and together they left the ice-cream parlour, paw in hand.

======================================================================

In one of the waiting taxis, both Rezki and Tuah took the rear seats and the man cited their address briefly to the driver. He nodded and they drove off. Satisfied, Rezki slumped into the seat, joining Tuah who was already sitting confortably in his.

"Hmm, I haven't really read the address that Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer gave me, lemme check again," Rezki suddenly thought, and pulled out the piece of paper from his slacks pocket. He didn't realize that another piece of paper was also pulled out together and fell on the seat, as he read the address. The cat noticed this, and he took the other piece and opened it, reading out of curiosity. Whatever he saw on that parchment must be something very important, since Tuah was getting excited again, tugging at the man's hoodie and his tail twitching at the end.

"Hmm, kenapa Tuah? Ada apa-apa yang Tuah nak cakap?" Rezki asked his son, wondering why the sudden excitement. Tuah quickly pulled out his stationary and wrote:
[Ayah, kertas ni Weiss yang bagi tadi kat ayah kan? Yang menggambarkan lelaki yang terlibat dalam kemalangan yang dia ceritakan tadi? Saya tahu siapa lelaki ni!]

"Eh, macam mana pula Tuah boleh kenal lelaki ni? Takkanlah Tuah terlibat dalam kemalangan ni? Kenapa tak beritahu awal-awal tadi?" Rezki bombarded his son with a volley of questions, due to worry. The cat took a long deep breath, and started describing the events at the supermarket car park just around an hour ago, showing his notepad intermittently. His father waited eagerly for his son, and his curiosity grew even more with every display.

"Tuah, OK tak kalau ayah simpan apa yang Tuah tulis tadi? Boleh ayah jadikan bahan rujukan untuk 'story' ayah nanti," he finally said after Tuah finished writing, to which the cat nodded, passing the notepad to him. "Ayah juga bangga dengan kamu, kamu ni memang beranilah, sanggup tolong mangsa tu biarpun sedikit saja. Tapi ayah hairanlah, macam mana pula Encik Weissenklaussenshffer boleh kenal mangsa tu?"

[Ya tak ya juga, tapi saya pun tak tahu], Tuah answered truthfully in a new pad. Rezki just scratched his head a bit.

"Takpalah Tuah, biar ayah uruskan temubual dengan lelaki ni nanti, sambil-sambil tu ayah boleh tanya dia kalau dia kenal Encik Weissenklaussenshffer," he finally concluded, while ruffling the cat's headfur again. "Terima kasih nak, dah lama ayah tak dapat 'story' macam ni, seronok juga dapat buat sekali-sekala." Tuah purred and smiled at his father's complement.

When they finally reached their apartment building, Rezki told the cab driver to stand-by while he and Tuah went to fetch his things. Both of them rushed to their home, and once inside, Rezki reminded him, "Jangan ambil masa lama sangat, dan jangan bawa banyak sangat barang, Tuah." The cat nodded, and went to the bathroom to fetch his toothbrush and a spare tube of toothpaste. He then rushed into his room and picked two random novels from the bookshelf and his fur comb. He was about to search for his small knapsack to put all these in, when he saw the blue and black scarf on his bed. He thought for a while, and smiled at the end. He took the scarf and placed it in a spare paper bag, before stuffing all his things into the knapsack.

"Dah siap, Tuah?" Rezki said, peeking through the door. The cat nodded.
"Ok, jom kita gerak sekarang!" The man picked up the knapsack for his son, and both of them went back to the cab. Rezki showed the parchment with the address to the cab driver, and he just nodded silently to show that he understood. The cab then drove away, with two excited souls inside it, though for very different reasons.

[[OOC: Really sorry about the barrage of Malay dialogue, but I feel that doing this is more natural than just putting everything in the <malay></malay> bracket, since both of them were speaking to each other. The translations are available in the OoC thread.]]

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Moon Howler wrote:"Lead on then, Master Adventurer!" said Rion following Dusk and Phi with a wide grin on his face.

---

When Dusk called them 'lovebirds', Varg's blush reddened a bit and when he saw Alana's reaction, it reddened even more. When she finally managed to take control over her words and asked him, he gave the three cats a quick glance then turned back to her, answering quietly "No Idea, but I'm sure it'll be fun, at least!"
Dusk glanced back at the blushing pair with a sly grin, giggling under his breath. Phi gently elbowed him in the side. "You're terrible, you know that?" he said, though he found himself stifling the urge to laugh along with Dusk.

"Heh. Yes, yes, I know, I'm just awful." Still giggling, Dusk turned back to Varg and Alana. "No worries, you two." Still grinning, Dusk walked up alongside Phi, his tail brushing up against his side. Phi rolled his eyes and put an arm around the other cat, grinning faintly. "Now that you've got that out of your system, let's get going." He looked back at Varg and Alana. "You two are coming, right?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tha Housefox wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Arin resurfaced again to answer and get her breath. "A dip in the pool is always nice, period." She giggled, and tossed a little bit of water up into the air so it could rain on her.
Spike smiled watching her make it rain. "You know, you're cute when you giggle. well, cuter."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin blushed and smiled, letting the pool water drip off of her head. "Aww, aren't you sweet."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana nodded and hoped Varg was right.

She smiled shyly at Phi. "Y-yeah, we're right behind you," she replied.
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"You two are coming, right?"
"Da..." Varg shook his head "..err... I...I mean Yes!" The Wolf nodded at Phi and turned to Alana, still blushing "Let's go, then!" He prompted her, bowing in reverence, stretching his free paw at the direction of the cat trio "After you!" he added with smile.

---

Rion gave the another hidden peek at the canine couple behind them. His smile was ear-to-ear wide. He struggled not to shout, for a few moments and when he finally managed to get control over his voice, he said quietly to Phi "He's messing languages! That's so awesome! You know what that means?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion gave the another hidden peek at the canine couple behind them. His smile was ear-to-ear wide. He struggled not to shout, for a few moments and when he finally managed to get control over his voice, he said quietly to Phi "He's messing languages! That's so awesome! You know what that means?"
Dusk and Phi glanced over at Rion as they walked. "Ah... no, actually," Phi said, a bit confused. I... might have some idea," Dusk said, still grinning a bit as he looked back at the awkward pair.
The Moon Howler

Rion's grin couldn't get bigger "It means that my little bro is in love!" he rubbed his paws and continued with his low tone "That means additional fun when we get home! Teasing and tiresome interrogations from Mom and Dad..." He suddenly snapped out "Okay that sounded creepy... Let's shorten it to remove all the weird stuff - I'll have the most fun at home!" he sighed and calmed, his wide grin changed with a simple smile "For now, let's make it good for them, okay? So far Alana seems to respond well to him, but I want to make sure she is honest in what she shows." his voice firmed and his smile disappeared "I don't want to see him heartbroken again! Will you guys help me on this?"

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

kurowolfe wrote:At that exact moment, Rezki's cellphone rang again. He excused himself, nodding at the chef, and went outside to answer the call. He re-entered the place a short while after that, announcing to the trio, "Well, the cabs are here, they're waiting outside next to the alley. We'll take our leave first, Mr. Winters, Mr. Weissenklaussenshffer." Rezki then approached the two gentlepets and shook their paws in turn with his hand, before continuing, "We'll visit your residence in a bit to drop off Tuah. Come on, son." The cat followed his father, and together they left the ice-cream parlour, paw in hand.
The two watched the father and son pair leave, waving good bye until the door closed on its own. The ferret straightened himself up and fixed his hair with his hand before going to the bar and leaning against it on one hand. "Tell Tyz we'll be going as well.", he properly said unlike how he was acting just a few moments ago, "And give me a mind drop for this kid.", he ordered as he pointed to the fox.

After a while the duo exited from the store, the ferret once again clearly leading, and stepped into the waiting cab. "Corner of North and East please.", said the fox to the driver before sinking into his seat.
"What's with all the act tonight? You're giving me a hard time trying to keep up."
"Well my backup needs to be at the top of his game no matter when right?"
"Since when did I become your backup!?"
"I'm not talking about you."
"You mean Esses?"
"I sure am. Just think of how good he'll be once he comes to age."
"Just don't go back on your word."
and the ferret just responded with a smile.

"They'll probably be here soon so I'll go ready the room. Just leave our coats to Xi, she'll know what to do."
"Okay--", the fox replied though was quickly stopped for some reason.
Both ferret and fox then pulled out a PDA and started writing closing them as soon as they were finished and leaving the things they said they would do undone. The ferret went into his office in the first floor while the fox pulled a bean bag to the window and just waited for his expected visitor's arrival. Around the house however, the servants of the home were working diligently on the tasks their lazy masters left out for them.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Dusk rolled his eyes, glancing up to the sky. "Yeah, it did sound just a bit creepy. Still, you have fun with that. Just make sure you letup before he actually dies of embarrassment, alright?" Shaking his head slowly, Phi looked back to Rion with lopsided grin. "Sure, we'd be glad to help." he said. Though I should remember to ask what he meant about Varg being heartbroken again ...

Phi was interrupted from his musings when they turned a corner and Dusk pointed off to one side. "Well, there're the construction sites," he said. Beyond the current residential area, there was a wide field of half-finished housing units. A few nearly completed buildings stood amidst skeletons of wood, steel, and concrete. "The woods shouldn't be too much further from here.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin blushed and smiled, letting the pool water drip off of her head. "Aww, aren't you sweet."
"well, a leader needs to know how to keep morale up. I always compliment people when they deserve it. and you definitely deserve it." he said smiling.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:Dusk rolled his eyes, glancing up to the sky. "Yeah, it did sound just a bit creepy. Still, you have fun with that. Just make sure you letup before he actually dies of embarrassment, alright?"
A sly smile appeared on Rion's face "Sorry for that and you got it!" he raised one of his paws into 'thumb-up' gesture to Dusk.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:Shaking his head slowly, Phi looked back to Rion with lopsided grin. "Sure, we'd be glad to help."
Rion then turned to Phi and raised an eyebrow "What's with the faces?" he asked "You have no idea what pranks we put on each other..." he finished the last sentence glancing at the sky, as if having a flashback.
Coatl_Ruu wrote:"The woods shouldn't be too much further from here.
"Let's hurry then, Dusk! The faster we get to that special place of yours - the better!" Rion said, winking.

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander hauled the remaining boxes out of the trunk of the car. "Come Alexander, this door leads from the kitchen" Nisha said using her dominant hand to turn the handle of the door and opening it ajar, she flung the door open using her right foot. "Mom, you didn't have to you know, I could have helped you." Alexander said, rolling his eyes, "such a modest boy you are" Nisha said setting down the Boxes on the newly refurbished kitchen table. Alexander hit the switch on the far wall, lighting up the home, there were plates and cups stacked inside the cupboards, new carpet laid out. Tables and chairs that surrounded a large dining room table. The home was furnished wonderfully.

"Go upstairs Al' your room is the one on the left down the hall." Nisha said pointing towards the newly carpeted staircase, "okay mom" Alexander said putting down his boxes and gingerly walking up the stair case. Once he reached his room he opened the door. The room was huge, a large king sized bed was located in the middle of the room. A flat-screen plasma television adorned the far wall that faced his bed. To his right another door with a fairly large bathroom could be accessed, "holy...wow" Alexander was speechless at the thought of this being his new room. "M-MOM THIS IS CRAZY!" Alexander shouted down the hallway. "I knew you would like it sweetie!" Nisha shouted back up to him. "Don’t worry about the shopping Hun, you go and take a look around, I know you will love the living room". Nisha said walking back to the minivan and taking a few bags of the groceries as she began taking her three part journey of taking in the various food items.

Alexander began opening doors and looking inside the sealed off rooms, in total he counted two guest bedrooms, his moms and 2 bathrooms. 3 counting his own, the living room and dining room. He was quite happy in the end. Alexander began making his way back to his room; once he reached it, he walked in and closed the door behind himself. He slipped out of his clothes, and found a fresh pair of bottoms and a pyjama top; Alexander pulled the clothes over his body and set the locket that hanged around his neck down on the bed side table. Then he remembered the note Konnie wrote to him, he picked the locket up in his paws and opened it again taking out the small bit of paper, he unwrapped it and began reading it. 'Darkness came. It was silent and I called your name. To my surprise you suddenly came. You took away all of my pain. Thanks for the great today.

Under the note was Konnies phone number, "I'll call her soon then" Alexander said with a smile, holding the note close to his chest, he slumped down onto his bed.
Last edited by simple things on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

The ride home from the grocery store was eerily quiet as both occupants were engrossed in their own thoughts. The rattling mechanical sound of the car went unnoticed as the car drove up hill to the driveway in parked. Rosa reached for her seat belt turning Konnie direction, the smile on the sleeping dogs muzzle warmed her heart. Without waking her Rosa exited the car and quietly carry the groceries in doors leaving the dog still buckled in the front seat. As soon as Rosa was finished putting the groceries away she walked back to the car and gently lifted Konnie over her shoulder and placing her down the beside a love seat in the middle of the living room. “I guess she must've really been tired.” Rosa thought to herself as she walked to the other end of the living room and removed her shoes, she stretched her toes apart letting the cool moist air relax and take hold of her tired feet. Looking at the time Rosa sighed and picked up the phone. “I guess were taken out tonight.”

Konnie laid on the sofa semi awake for the better part of an hour before opening her eyes to the warm fire her mom is letting in the fireplace, the sweet smell of burning cedar hung heavy in the air wafting its way throughout the house aimlessly. Konnie stood up from the loveseat and stretched. “ hey mom are you there?” She asked standing up from sofa she again this time in a much louder tone thinking maybe she might be in the next room. After a long moment of waiting and hearing no response Konnie started checking each room in the house. “ I wonder where mom went” she wondered to herself staring at the warm fire in the fireplace. “I guess I'm home Alone… Alone” she and sat down next to the fire letting the warm heat it radiated absorb in to her raven coat. “ I wonder what Alexander's doing…
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

"Right!" Dusk said, grinning. "The special ... place." His smile faltered. With a sigh, he slowed his pace, gazing absently at the trees in the distance. Phi rested one paw on his shoulder, looking with concern into the other cat's eyes. "Hey, Dusk. Are you alright?" he asked softly. "Hmm?" Dusk blinked, quickly turning back to Phi and Rion. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just ... reminiscing. I used to go there a lot with- well, I used to go there a lot." Dusk flashed Phi a meaningful look. Phi nodded, seeming to understand exactly what he meant, and put his arm around Dusk's shoulders. "Good memories, I'm sure," he murmured. Dusk nodded absently, nuzzling against Phi's cheek. "So, shall we keep going?" Phi went on, blushing a bit. Dusk Looked at Phi, then Rion, then Varg and Alana ... and immediately brightened up. The intrepid explorer had returned.

"Right!" Dusk announced, taking the lead again. "We're going to need to cut across the construction site, so follow my lead. If a worker yells at you, just run. That usually works." Dusk looked back at the group with a wide grin. "Well, come on!" Dusk started off across the muddy construction site. Grinning and rolling his eyes, Phi followed right after him. "Allons-y, everyone," he giggled.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Not long after they left their apartment room did Tuah and Rezki arrived at the Winters' residence. As the cat stepped out of the cab while Rezki instructed the driver to stay for a while, he stared at the magnificent building Cesium called home. "Woah, Cesium's house is large!" he thought, standing on the sidewalk and taking in the sight.

Rezki suddenly patted him from the back, making Tuah jump a little. "Surprised you there?" the man jokingly said, and Tuah just grinned at him in response. "Big house huh? Can't say that I'm surprised, but this is quite a place they have here," Rezki continued, looking at the mansion himself. "Well, come on, we'll need to send you off, the cab is waiting!"

And both of them walked across the beautiful lawn before arriving at the front door. Along the way, Tuah saw a shadow near the window on the first floor, pale in colour, but he couldn't really make out who or what that shadow is, and he was far too excited and in awe to take in anything anyway. Rezki rang the doorbell and waited, Tuah standing next to him.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

A silver haired man, likely in his 60's or 20's, answered to the ringing of the door. "Sir Rezki and Young Sir Tuah I presume?", he addressed the guests in a polite manner. "Allow me to take your bags to the room, I was informed the young sir would be staying over for the night.", he informed as he offered to take the bag from Tuah while letting them in. "Also, could I get you two anything along the way?"
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:"Right!" Dusk said, grinning. "The special ... place." His smile faltered. With a sigh, he slowed his pace, gazing absently at the trees in the distance. Phi rested one paw on his shoulder, looking with concern into the other cat's eyes. "Hey, Dusk. Are you alright?" he asked softly. "Hmm?" Dusk blinked, quickly turning back to Phi and Rion. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just ... reminiscing. I used to go there a lot with- well, I used to go there a lot." Dusk flashed Phi a meaningful look. Phi nodded, seeming to understand exactly what he meant, and put his arm around Dusk's shoulders. "Good memories, I'm sure," he murmured. Dusk nodded absently, nuzzling against Phi's cheek. "So, shall we keep going?" Phi went on, blushing a bit. Dusk Looked at Phi, then Rion, then Varg and Alana ... and immediately brightened up. The intrepid explorer had returned.

"Right!" Dusk announced, taking the lead again. "We're going to need to cut across the construction site, so follow my lead. If a worker yells at you, just run. That usually works." Dusk looked back at the group with a wide grin. "Well, come on!" Dusk started off across the muddy construction site. Grinning and rolling his eyes, Phi followed right after him. "Allons-y, everyone," he giggled.
Rion followed with his usual smile "I have no Idea what that means, but I'm right behind you!" he turned to the canines "Varg, Alana! Come on!". Yet in his mind, Rion noted to later ask about the whole drama scene with Dusk.

Varg nodded with a smile to his brother. "We're coming!" he then turned to Alana "I hope you aren't afraid to get a bit muddy, do ya? If you are, I can carry you!" he added the last sentence winking.

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Konnie stared into the fireplace her eyes following the hypnotic movements of the small wood fire, she never understood why but she always liked the fire. Konnie was on the verge of falling asleep when the piercing sound of the telephone broke the fire spell over her, immediately she got up and walked towards the phone and without wondering who would even have the new number she lifted the phone answering it. “Hello?” Konnie said

Konnie it’s me, I'm with your father right now, we're both fine but we want you to know the car broke down and we are going to have to take a cab home. We should hopefully be home in about 3 hours or so. Whatever you do be safe and if you go anywhere put out the fire before you leave. Ok?” Rosa said slightly louder than she would normally the sound of pouring rain smashing into the cheap tin roof behind her.

Konnie let out a sigh of relief hearing her mom familiar voice “Ok Mom love you and see you soon.

It was only a few minutes later after Konnie sat down and continued staring at the fire did boredom start to kick in, everything she owned was still in boxes and yet to be reassembled. “I wonder if Alexander read my note.” She thought to herself feeling slightly embarrassed should give him something so personal. She leaned back in the sofa resting both feet on top of one of the pillows. And reminisced about the time she just had with Alexander.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander twiddled the small bit of paper between his fingers, as he enjoyed the new feel of his bed. "Alexander sweetie!" Nisha called out from downstairs, "Coming mom" Alexander said, placing the note under his pillow and walking out of his room, down the stairs and to his mother. "Al' sweetie I'm going to have to go pretty soon, some things have come up at work and its important that i be there" Nisha said a sadden look crossing her face. "Mom...we just got here, why- no...its okay mom i understand. Its a big company, they need you" Alexander said shaking his head in understandability. "Okay hun, I'm going to take a quick shower and get ready...oh come here you!" Nisha said pulling Alexander into a tight hug and kissing his forehead repeatedly.

"GUH!, mom c'mon stop!" Alexander said then he began laughing. "C'mon mom, you're going to be late if you dont get going soon" Alexander said, prying Nisha's hands away from him. "I have been alone before mom, you don't need to worry about me like before. I mean look at me, I'm huge" Alexander said, flexing his arm's. His large muscles showing and bulging. "You certainly are sweetie" Nisha said before placing one last kiss on his forehead and leaving for her shower upstairs.

There were a few things that Alexander had planned at the top of his list, but they could wait for tomorrow morning. Alexander proceeded back to his bedroom and closed the door behind himself, he picked the cordless receiver from its hold that was placed on his bedside table, and picked the note Konnie had given him form under his pillow. He read each number carefully as his fingers pushed each button Hastily, a Satisfactory ringing tone began as Alexander waited for an answer.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Tha Housefox wrote:Arin blushed and smiled, letting the pool water drip off of her head. "Aww, aren't you sweet."
"well, a leader needs to know how to keep morale up. I always compliment people when they deserve it. and you definitely deserve it." he said smiling.
"And what did I do to deserve such praise from a great leader such as yourself?" She giggled.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:"And what did I do to deserve such praise from a great leader such as yourself?" She giggled.
"this," he said, right before he kissed her passionately.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Arin's heart filled a bit more with happiness as she kissed Spike back, hugging him loosely while kicking her legs slowly to stay afloat. She hadn't expected this, but she was glad to have it.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:A silver haired man, likely in his 60's or 20's, answered to the ringing of the door. "Sir Rezki and Young Sir Tuah I presume?", he addressed the guests in a polite manner. "Allow me to take your bags to the room, I was informed the young sir would be staying over for the night.", he informed as he offered to take the bag from Tuah while letting them in. "Also, could I get you two anything along the way?"
"Yes, we are, and yes, my son here is staying over for the night," Rezki answered the butler with the same level of politeness. Tuah, on the other hand, quickly turned and hid behind his father, his timidness with strangers exhibiting itself again. Rezki just smiled and took the knapsack from Tuah, passing it to the waiting silver-haired man. "Thank you for the help."

"Actually, I need to leave soon, there's someth-" Rezki started again, but Tuah grabbed his hand and leaned against him, clearly looking uncomfortable of the thought of being left alone. "On another note, I guess I could come in for a second, until my son here meets Mr. Winters." Rezki then briefly stroked Tuah's headfur and said in a calming tone, "Come, let's go in, shall we?" Tuah nodded slowly, and together they entered the mansion of a house, walking up the stairs behind the butler.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Right this way.", said the man as he escorted the two into the living room where Cesium was sleeping near the curtained glass wall on a large plush bean bag with headphones on. "Have a seat anywhere.", said the attendant before he walked to the fox.

"Wake up Cesium, your guests are here.", whispered the man into Cesium's ear as he pulled up one side if the headphones.
"What are you doing dad?", asked the fox before opened one eye to the man.
"Just visiting, though I wasn't expecting you to have guests.", said the man before he passed the luggage to an actual butler who just stepped out of the nearby door. "Bring this to the Master's Bedroom.", he instructed to the other man who obliged without a word. "Well, I'll be going now. Just needed to talk with Schffer after all. Have fun.", he said before swiftly departing from the establishment.

The fox stood up second later after the white man left, walking to the two Rezkis. "Sorry, I kinda fell asleep while waiting. Can I get you anything?", he asked as he stretched his arms behind his back.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana looked down at her fluffy white fur, then back at Varg. She didn't want to seem snobby, so she shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine, really. I can manage." Her smile became sly. "But can you keep up with me?" It was almost a rhetorical question, she couldn't help but think as she scampered past him, since she really was quite slow.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Konnie slouched sideways on the sofa putting her paws deep into the cushions. Just as her eyes resumed following the episodic dancing of the flames in the fireplace the phone rang. She reached over and grabbed the cordless phone adjacent to her and checked the caller ID, she didn't recognize the number but then again they just moved. She let it ring three more times before reluctantly answering it

“Hello?”
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander's ears perked up at the sound of Konnies voice. "Oh you answered!" Alexander said in a happy tone, "I mean, hi Konnie, I just wanted to call you, see if you got home okay. I erm..hope..I wasn't interrupting anything" Alexander said, sitting down on his bed and listening for Konnies reply. A light blush crossing his cheeks as he listened to the tone of his voice 'why am i acting so nervous' Alexander though.
The Moon Howler

The Game wrote:Alana looked down at her fluffy white fur, then back at Varg. She didn't want to seem snobby, so she shook her head and smiled. "I'm fine, really. I can manage." Her smile became sly. "But can you keep up with me?" It was almost a rhetorical question, she couldn't help but think as she scampered past him, since she really was quite slow.
"Oh yes, I can!" he said, grinning as he ran after her.
As the canines passed by the cats, a few sprays of mud hit the three felines. Rion just removed the mud the best he could and smiled "Heh, maybe I judged her wrong after all!" he thought, continuing to follow the other two cats

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

As the pair ran past, Dusk just laughed, wiped some of the mud away, and picked up the pace. Phi rolled his eyes, smiling faintly as he tried to find a way to trudge quickly through the mud. "Heh. Oy, guys, wait up!" he called, laughing as he dodged past a stack of plywood. The group was about halfway the edge of the construction site. A wall of trees ahead sat in stark contrast the barren field. A few workers glanced at the group as they ran past. Most laughed, a couple grumbled under their breath and turned back to the task at hand.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

simple things wrote:Alexander's ears perked up at the sound of Konnies voice. "Oh you answered!" Alexander said in a happy tone, "I mean, hi Konnie, I just wanted to call you, see if you got home okay. I erm..hope..I wasn't interrupting anything"
Konnie's relatedness completely dissipated from the sound of Alexander's voice on the telephone. “Oh Lexy you called.” She said with a slight giggle, the sound of surprise penetrated her voice “It’s funny you should call me, I was just thinking of you. “ Konnie shifted in the sofa sitting right side up. “so what s up Alexander?”
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hypergenesis wrote:"Right this way.", said the man as he escorted the two into the living room where Cesium was sleeping near the curtained glass wall on a large plush bean bag with headphones on. "Have a seat anywhere.", said the attendant before he walked to the fox.
"Thank you," replied Rezki briefly, following the man inside, with Tuah in tow. Once inside the main living room, Tuah was even more amazed at the spacious room with its sleek furnishing. The cat also caught sight of Cesium sleeping on the bean bag and wanted to go and greet him immediately, but seeing the man walking up to the white fox, he just followed his dad, and sat on the black settee next to him. He still felt a bit shy around the stranger, and stuck close to Rezki.
Hypergenesis wrote: "Wake up Cesium, your guests are here.", whispered the man into Cesium's ear as he pulled up one side if the headphones.
"What are you doing dad?", asked the fox before opened one eye to the man.
"Huh? The butler is actually Mr. Winter's father??!" Rezki thought, smacking his forehead at his blunder. "Thank God I didn't explicitly call him that, or things could get really awkward..."
Tuah's reaction was quite the opposite, ironically; once knowing that the man is Cesium's dad, he felt much at ease, and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. His timidness now out the window, he attempted to walk over to where Cesium was to say hi, but his paw was pinned down on the soft cushion by his dad, who was still cursing himself for the mix-up, and was not able to move. He tugged at his trapped paw, scowling slightly at Rezki.
Hypergenesis wrote: "Just visiting, though I wasn't expecting you to have guests.", said the man before he passed the luggage to an actual butler who just stepped out of the nearby door. "Bring this to the Master's Bedroom.", he instructed to the other man who obliged without a word. "Well, I'll be going now. Just needed to talk with Schffer after all. Have fun.", he said before swiftly departing from the establishment.

The fox stood up second later after the white man left, walking to the two Rezkis. "Sorry, I kinda fell asleep while waiting. Can I get you anything?", he asked as he stretched his arms behind his back.
Rezki stood up in attempt to properly greet Mr. Winters' father, but before he could say a word, the silver-haired man had already left in a hurry. He felt like a fool all of a sudden, his face showing exasperation at the failed approach, and just stood there, making a mental note to apologize to him later.

In the meantime, Tuah felt his paw being released, and seizing the chance, rushed over to Cesium, and waved at the fox while grinning widely.

"Oh, it's OK, though I must apologize for not greeting your father properly, Mr. Winters," Tuah's dad answered awkwardly to the fox's question, while looking at his wristwatch. "Oh my, I need to leave now, the cab's still waiting for me outside. Tuah, you're OK now on your own, right?" Rezki asked, to which the cat nodded.

"Well, I'm glad," the man stated, his usual demeanor showing again. "I'm sorry for not being able to stay longer Mr. Winters, but there's a news report that I need to get to!" He shook hand and paw with the fox, and left the room, after patting Tuah on the head.

Tuah looked at his dad as he left, and then took out his notepad, writing on it, smiling and ears flicking as he passed it to Cesium:
[So Cesium, anything you have in mind tonight? I'm all up for it!]

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

kurowolfe wrote:Rezki stood up in attempt to properly greet Mr. Winters' father, but before he could say a word, the silver-haired man had already left in a hurry. He felt like a fool all of a sudden, his face showing exasperation at the failed approach, and just stood there, making a mental note to apologize to him later.

In the meantime, Tuah felt his paw being released, and seizing the chance, rushed over to Cesium, and waved at the fox while grinning widely.

"Oh, it's OK, though I must apologize for not greeting your father properly, Mr. Winters," Tuah's dad answered awkwardly to the fox's question, while looking at his wristwatch. "Oh my, I need to leave now, the cab's still waiting for me outside. Tuah, you're OK now on your own, right?" Rezki asked, to which the cat nodded.
"I'm pretty sure it's his fault you weren't able to greet him.", Cesium said as he waved back to Tuah.
kurowolfe wrote:"Well, I'm glad," the man stated, his usual demeanor showing again. "I'm sorry for not being able to stay longer Mr. Winters, but there's a news report that I need to get to!" He shook hand and paw with the fox, and left the room, after patting Tuah on the head.

Tuah looked at his dad as he left, and then took out his notepad, writing on it, smiling and ears flicking as he passed it to Cesium:
[So Cesium, anything you have in mind tonight? I'm all up for it!]
"I wish you a safe trip home then." came from the smiling fox who watched Rezki leave.

Turning to Tuah from the cat's question, the fox looked up to the ceiling with one eye and entered into thought. "Well it slipped my mind earlier but we did get rained on quite a bit, so how about taking a swim in the pool just to freshen up?", asked Cesium after he had looked back to Tuah.
simple things

Post by simple things »

Alexander tapped his foot on the soft carpeting below him.
“Oh Lexy you called.”
Alexander smiled at the sound of konnies voice, “Yeah i did Konnie”. He replied back to her, sprawling himself across his bed.
“It’s funny you should call me, I was just thinking of you”
Another blush crossing his muzzle yet again. “Oh haha yeah i guess i was too”, Alexander said, clutching the reciever slightly harder in his paw.
“so what s up Alexander?"
Alexander smiled again and began talking. “Oh a whole bunch of stuff Konnie, we just got in the house and it’s fantastic!”. Alexander said, pushing his legs up so that they made an up-side-down v shape.

Theres a few guest bedrooms and a games room too. And the living room is great too, but i mostly like my bed in my new room!”. Alexander said before an idea crossed his mind. “Hey Konnie, i really wish you could come and see it right now.You would have loved it..” Alexander said as he shifted on his bed. “You know... kept....kept me company...”. He said as he closed his eyes and smiled again. ‘At least she answered’
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Tha Housefox wrote:Arin's heart filled a bit more with happiness as she kissed Spike back, hugging him loosely while kicking her legs slowly to stay afloat. She hadn't expected this, but she was glad to have it.
Spike held her close as he ended the kiss. "well? do I deserve a compliment?" he said, laughing slightly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Aquablast wrote:
IRC wrote:Seeing that Bullet couldn't budge Tiara with his words, he decided to just get the towel from the balcony. He attempted to wrap the towel around Tiara.

Tiara recoiled against the towel as if she expected it to hurt her in some way, but didn't move to stop it or resist. She stiffened, shivering a little as Bullet dried her off...

"Do... Do you want to do it yourself instead, Tiara...?" Bullet asked, as he dried her gently.

Tiara sniffled a bit, calming down as he dried her. "...No... I'm ok..." she whimpered in a small voice...

Bullet continued to dry Tiara with the towel, though he wasn't sure if he should ask her about her past. Soon, she was a lot drier. "Okay! Now you're good and dry!" He said and smiled, trying to cheer her up.

Tiara was still shivering, but definitely drier. Eventually she reached out and timidly took the towel, wrapping it protectively around herself, as if she was trying to hide beneath it. She felt completely naked beneath it: she hadn't prepared for rain, or for anyone to see how thin and damaged her coat actually was beneath the careful styling she did every morning... She wasn't sure how she felt about Bullet, who she'd just met, seeing her like this. Fortunately, he seemed like a nice enough dog that she wasn't too timid about this...

On the other hand while Bullet noticed the scars, he didn't really know what to make of it. Maybe she... Got hurt somewhere? He thought to himself. The concept of a bad owner just didn't exist in his puppy brain. However, he also noticed that Tiara was very conscious about it. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, he decided to change topic. "Um... While we wait for the rain to stop... What do you usually do at home, Tiara?"

"I..." Tiara was still whimpering a little, and was very cold and shy due to the arrangement of her damp fur, "I like to read..." she said in that small voice of hers...

"Oh... What kinds of book do you like to read?" Bullet asked, though he was beginning to notice that Tiara might still be cold and a little wet. "Uh, do you want to dry yourself with a hairdryer?"

"I... I'm fine..." Tiara said, still in that small voice, "I... I like... National Geographic... books about nature... and animals..." she shifted a bit under the towel, pulling it tighter around herself as she became a bit more lucid...

"That's cool! I don't have any books like that... But I like books with pictures!" Bullet said cheerfully, not knowing National Geographic IS a magazine with many pictures and photos. "Oh, by the way..." He suddenly blushed. "I... I wanted to ask, Tiara... What kind of animal are you?" He asked, a bit embarrassed.

"What... What kind of animal...?" Tiara was a bit confused, but then felt like she understood, and became very shy and meak, responding timidly, "I'm... I'm a rehab animal... I was rescued from a circus... I... I'm supposed to be learning how to stay calm on my own..."

Bullet's expression changed to a confused one. "Eh? I- I mean I am a dog, but I have never seen an animal like you before!"

"Oh... Oh..." Tiara said, suddenly understanding, "I... I didn't understand, I'm sorry... er... I'm a Raccoon..." she thought of how to explain it better, taking a bit of comfort in her knowledge of taxonomy, "The scientific name is 'Procyon Lotor'. We're both in Order Carnivora... The 'Dog-Like' suborder, actually... Because we have similar muzzle-formation...." she trailed off a bit, running out of really interesting facts...

But no one listened.
(OOC: Dunno if Raccoon want this posted yet or not, but I am posting it anyway.)
IRC wrote:"Ooh, I see! You know a lot, Tiara!" Bullet complimented, not really understanding anything Tiara said except that she is a raccoon.

"I... I like to read..." Tiara said timidly, still scrunching herself up under the towel, trying to hide herself...

Bullet noticed that Tiara was still trying to hide. "Um, do you like to watch TV too?" He changed the topic again.

"...T.. Television?" she asked, "Uh... Sometimes... I guess... I like to watch children's cartoons and things like that... Other stuff can be a bit... scary..." she huddled under the towel a bit more, but seemed to be loosening up...

"Me too!' Bullet replied excitedly, as he might have found someone else who also watched. "I like cartoons! Do you want to watch TV with me?"

"...Cartoons...?" Tiara looked up at Bullet, a bit taken aback. Was there something mentally wrong with this dog? She was having a breakdown, right in front of him, and he wanted to... watch cartoons...?

"Why? Don't you like cartoons?" Bullet lowered his head a little, didn't Tiara just said that she like to watch cartoons?

"Um... Yeah..." she was a bit taken aback... I... Guess he isn't that smart or something... It's like he doesn't even understand what's going on... That made her feel a bit less embarrassed at what had just happened in front of him... she huddled up under the towel and got to her feet, still in a bit of a crouch, "Ok... I guess we can go do that..." she glanced around a bit, waiting for him to lead...

Bullet smiled and nodded, before taking the remote and turned on the TV. The TV was showing someone fishing, but Bullet changed the channel right away. After switching around the cartoon channels, he stopped at one of them, which was playing My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic. "Oh wait, I think this is a new show!"

Tiara climbed up onto the couch next to Bullet, her ears perking up a bit, "Oh... I know this show, it's one of my favorite cartoons." On the screen, a purple unicorn was doing magic on a purple lizard creature, giving it a mustache which it admired in the mirror. Tiara tilted her head at it, "I've never seen this episode before..."

"Yay! Let's watch this then!" Bullet said in response to Tiara, as the theme song started playing.
The Moon Howler

Coatl_Ruu wrote:As the pair ran past, Dusk just laughed, wiped some of the mud away, and picked up the pace. Phi rolled his eyes, smiling faintly as he tried to find a way to trudge quickly through the mud. "Heh. Oy, guys, wait up!" he called, laughing as he dodged past a stack of plywood. The group was about halfway the edge of the construction site. A wall of trees ahead sat in stark contrast the barren field. A few workers glanced at the group as they ran past. Most laughed, a couple grumbled under their breath and turned back to the task at hand.
Varg could've caught up with Alana a while ago, but he decided to just follow her to the end of the construction site. As they reached the small forest, he caught up with her. "Gotcha!" the wolf grabbed her gently and lifted her a bit.
"See? Told ya I'll catch up with you." Varg said, smiling, as he put Alana down. Few seconds later he blushed "Sorry about the grabbing thing!" he mumbled and grinned

A minute later the cat trio caught up with the canines
"You put quite a run there, bro!" Rion said, panting lightly, his usual grin lightening his face.

My RP Characters
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

Dusk walked up alongside Rion, still giggling a bit through his slow, steady breathing. "Yeah, heh, not too bad," he said with a grin. An instant later, Phi came to a stop next to the rest of the group, breathing a bit harder than Dusk was. "So, where do we... go in?" he asked Dusk, leaning on his knees as he surveyed the treeline. "Got a bit winded there, hun?" Dusk asked with a grin, looking to Phi with his head cocked to one side.

"Ah, shaddap," Phi grumbled. Still, he couldn't help but smile along with Dusk. Rolling his eyes, the other cat extended a paw to Phi, who took it and got back to his feet. With Phi's paw clasped in his, and any feelings of embarrassment from the park abandoned, Dusk slowly cast his gaze along the line of trees before them. "Hmm... I think the path we used was over this way. Come on, guys." Dusk started off down the edge of the woods, stepping lightly forward and leading Phi along by his paw.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Theres a few guest bedrooms and a games room too. And the living room is great too, but i mostly like my bed in my new room!”. Alexander said before an idea crossed his mind. “Hey Konnie, i really wish you could come and see it right now.You would have loved it..” Alexander said as he shifted on his bed. “You know... kept....kept me company...”. He said as he closed his eyes and smiled again. ‘At least she answered
“Sure I would love to hang out with you for while” Konnie said as she kicked herself up right in the couch.
She looked out the window noticing that the rain clouds in pouring rain. ”Umm… Lexy , I think I'm going to need a ride to your house there's no way I could make it in this weather on foot.” She said with a regretful tone. “And since my parents car broke down there's no possible way get a ride from either of them .Do you do you think there's any possibility of your mom giving me a ride? “ She asked