Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Tiggy

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Tiggy »

Marc laughed as Leopold dragged him towards the park. They got closer to the park and Marc smiled. "I would never have expected this kind of reaction just by a park." Marc slowed them both down. "Why'd you so excited about the park, anyway?"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

(P8) Chase heard the padding of footsteps on the stairs. "He might have followed your dad? I think I hear some littler feet going upstairs. Want me to check? Or do you want to?" Aaron said, slapping a few dollar bills on the counter to pay for his items whenever Angel got around to it...
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel looked to the door that lead to the stairs. It was open slightly. He chuckled slightly. "Nah, let him explore a little." The husky grabbed the money of teh counter, counting it out into the register. "Alright!" He said, handing Chase the items and his change. "Anything else?"

Meanwhile, Jacob had set all the stuff they had bought in the bedroom. He was now mingling around in the kitchen, cleaning things, starting his dinner, and the like. He stopped suddenly when a small sound reached his ears. He turned his head to the door, seeing a pair of ears disappear around the corner. "Aiden?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Sunni finished her apple and glanced back into the building. She saw her dad, Apple, heading back into the storage room, probably just to watch T.V. Of course. He gets to do what he wants and I can't? Puh... She stuck her tongue out at the door, turning and running across the street into the park.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Ahh, alright. Yeah, that's all. Good to see you guys! Say bye to Jacob for me. Oh, umm, dad said I can have a get-together with some other pets and their owners and stuff at my house sometime soon, can you have Jacob call my dad and maybe we can set something up? Chase said as he handed Angel a small paper with his dad, Evan's number on it. "Have a good day, pat lil' Aiden on the head for me, alright?"

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple looked a little confused at Gary, about to answer his question when she saw someone running out of the corner of her eye (P-6). She looked over and recognized the yellow cat as Sunni. She started running over to her, leaving the 3 other pets behind. When she got within shouting range she yelled out.
"SunniiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She jumped headfirst at her.
Last edited by Zander on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden's stomach quieted a bit. Stupid stomach, now he heard me. He peered around the corner feeling a bit embarrassed and nervous, he didn't get to know Jacob like he had gotten to know Angel. "Yea, it's me..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel smiled. "Of course! It's been a while since you last hosted a party Chase. I'll be there!" He took the note from Chase's hand. "I'll see you around, eh?"

-----------------------

Jacob tilted his head slightly at the pup. "Are you hungry? I could get you some kibble..." He trailed off. "Why were hiding?"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Yeah, see ya Angel!"

Aaron left the store and walked back towards his home in the townhouses. He decided to cut thru the park instead of following the street to the corner.

Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden moved forward into the doorway, his stomach silent now. He held his hands behind his back, and looked up nervously at Jacob. "Hiding? I wasn't, uh... What's kibble? Is it filling?" He looked down at his feet, finding it hard to face Jacob. I'll pretty much eat anything at this point. I haven't had anything for days...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Jacob smiled comfortingly at Aiden. "Here." He said, taking one of Aiden's new bowls and grabbing the bag of kibble off of the counter. He dumped a healthy portion into the bowl and placed it on the ground next to Aiden.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden watched Jacob carefully, leaning down and sniffing at his food. This looks like the same stuff from the pound....It does smell a lot better though. He picked up a piece of kibble and examined it before eating it. Hmm, not bad. Better then diving through a trashcan for old food...
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold continued to drag Marc along by the paw.
"I dunno.. Its the whole nature thing. I've only been out of Ireland for a day and I already miss the landscapes... Nothing is plastered with cement or dry-wall there. It's more.... peaceful. You'd've loved it!" Leopold explained, his voice rich with decadent nostalgia. He came to a stop when he reached the huge iron arch-way over the entrance to the park. Granted, the landscapes weren't nearly as authentic as they were in the old-country, but right through that arch was a portal into a world of trees and leaves. No sidewalks - or atleast few in place of trails, no cars bustling about... Just him, Marc, grass, and bark.

"Speaking of bark.." Leopold said, not bothering to explain his mental segue "Are there dogs in this place? Are they nice? You're going to have to protect me, alright, Fox?"

Leopold's paw had clasped a bit tighter to Marc, which made Leopold realize he had been holding it the whole time. He roughly let go and crossed his arms again, looking off in the other direction... Thankfully, a blush is hard to notice under fur. Leopold began to pull together his tough, loner demeanor once more. Though he was nervous about the dogs - he never really had contact with them before, but had heard plenty horror stories - Leopold clenched his fists and waited for Marc to get ready so they could walk in.

'Of course, I'm not stupid enough to go in first... The fox is expendable.'
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc looked confused at Leopold's weird behaviour before entering the park. "There are a few dogs, but they're really nice so don't worry about it." He took Leopolds paw and lead him in. "So, you're from Ireland, huh. That might explain the weird behaviour... I think." Marc said.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

As soon as Leopold crossed through the gate, his hair stood up on end and a shiver went down his spine. Off in the distance, he noticed some strange dog with his owner (no one in particular). Though he couldn't help be be embarrassed, Leopold clung tighter to Marc's paw. Maybe the park wasn't such a good idea.

"My weird behaviour? You do realize you're wearing a fake a halo and carrying a plastic sword, right?" Leopold retorted with annoyance. 'Talk about the fox calling the kitty black..'

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary moved his paw as soon as Maple started giggling. He wanted to make her comfortable, but not too comfortable.
Okay, now that we've gone through a one-second depression of a crazy cat, can someone give me any advice on how to get food and clean myself?
Yukiko nodded to Gary, "We can go to my house, and you are able to use my shower." Yukiko offered Gary
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake watched Maple run off again, She sure has a lot of energy. He turned his attention back to Gary and Yukiko, realizing he was hungry too, but he had to find his owner. That is, if he even had one. "It was nice meeting you both but I should get going. I'll, uh, see you later." He smiled and did a small wave, turning to walk away.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary smiled. Finally an opportunity to get rid of the smell for a day. Tomorrow will be the same, considering how dirty the sheets are he sleeps on.
Why, thank you very much. Can we please go now? I'm really hungry and... I want to interact with people, which is hardly possible with this smell!
He backed off even more after saying this, thinking of a way to clean the sheets, too, but without any ideas yet.
Jake wrote:It was nice meeting you both but I should get going. I'll, uh, see you later.
Bye... - said Gary quietly, still thinking about his problems.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"Yes, of course. But if I may ask, how did you gain this smell in the first place?" Yukiko asked him as she led him to her house.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary followed Yukiko, making sure to stay at least 6 feet behind her, as to not make her uncomfortable. She was a dog, after all.
Now come on, Yuki, you know me. You know that my dad cares about me as much as about the dirt under your claws. My bed sheets have never been changed nor washed. I'd do it myself, but there are no clean sheets, nor do we have a washing machine.
He stopped talking there, not wanting to talk about how his dad wouldn't let him use the shower, or anything else in the house. Gary hated talking about himself.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko fell behind so that they were walking side by side, "Yes, I know that about your owner. You are welcome to come to my house whenever you need a place to go." She offered.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc leaned in closer towards Leopold and smiled. "Don't tell this to anyone, but I'm an angel sent to purge all demons from these lands!" Marc giggled. He looked down at his paw and back up to Leopold again. "Any harder and that's gonna start hurting, ya know." He whispered.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake started walking down the side walk, heading towards the stores. This isn't looking good at all, I ran into three pets and none of them knew me. What if my owner didn't want me anymore, and hit me over the head to just leave me in the park and I'm to traumatized to remember anything?! *Sigh* Now I'm just get a bit too dramatic...I don't understand how I could lose my memories though. I need to stay hopeful, maybe I just wondered away from my home...
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold roughly let go of Marc's hand again.
"THATS NOT SOMETHIG NORMAL PEOPLE SAY!!" Leopold shouted, crossing his arms and looking of in the other dirrection. Out of everyone who could have come into his shop, it HAD to be the one who seemed to have been sniffing the bleach for a little bit too long.

Leopold looked around and noticed that the few people who were around were now staring at them after his shouting. Leopold ground his teeth together, clenching his paw into a fist.
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!? THIS AIN'T NO SIDE SHOW!!" Leopold yelled once more, this time stamping away from Marc in the direction of a large pond.

Next to the pond was a tree, which Leopold promptly climbed up and plopped down on a branch hidden in the trees. He curled his legs up to his chest and placed his head on his knees, looking at the water.

"I hate this place.." He said to himself, feeling tears of frustration and embarrassment whelling in his eyes.

Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:"Yes, I know that about your owner. You are welcome to come to my house whenever you need a place to go."
Thanks, Yuki. I really appreciate it. - said Gary, while walking next to her. Hm.. next to her... next to her.... Crap! He jumped to the side, tripped and luckily landed in a bush next to the sidewalk. Once he regained, he looked at the dog with a pitiful expression.
Please don't walk next to me. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

This seems like a popular housing area of the city. I wonder if- Jake stopped at the park entrance when he heard loud yelling. He turned his head and saw an arctic fox. An arctic fox? How strange...Oh wait, I'm an arctic wolf! Hmm, Maybe he knows me. It would make sense for an owner to have two arctic pets, Kinda... Maybe my owner adopted us from the north and moved here?

Jake jogged over to the fox, stopping to stand beside him. Oh crap, how do I go about this... He held out his paw to the fox, "Hey, you wouldn't possibly share the same owner as me, would you?

He slapped himself mentally. Good job Jake, great way to just cut to the chase instead of introducing yourself properly...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc was startled by the yelling and blushed. He was just about to follow Leopold to try to calm him down when someone spoke to him. He turned and saw a... Wolf, arctic. "Uh hi there wolf, and unfortunately no. I don't think we share the same owner, unless he hid you somewhere in the store or something, but I don't think he did." He turned towards the direction Leopold went and sighed. "Overreacting cat... Buh."

He turned towards Jake again and shook his paw. "I'm Marc, I'm sure you heard it, but the guy that just yelled is named Leopold." He smiled at Jake.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake's ears drooped a bit as he shook the Fox's hand. I guess it was a long shot anyways. He smiled weakly to try and hide his concern for his missing owner, or rather just his general situation of being lost with no memories. "Nice to meet you Marc. So that yelling was Leopold then..." Then he noticed the fox's halo and sword. "Playing pretend angel warrior, or are you a deceased warrior that has become an angel?" He chuckled to himself, never thought I'd see an arctic fox playing pretend before.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Thanks, Yuki. I really appreciate it. - said Gary, while walking next to her. Hm.. next to her... next to her.... Crap! He jumped to the side, tripped and luckily landed in a bush next to the sidewalk. Once he regained, he looked at the dog with a pitiful expression.
Please don't walk next to me. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.
Yukiko smiled at Gary, "You will not make me feel uncomfortable." She said honestly and sincerely, "But if you prefer not to, then we do not have to walk side by side."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc giggled. "Yeah, it was. Kinda told him I was an angel. He looked towards the direction Leopold had stormed off. Yeah, it's pretend. Brightens up my day though. Marc sighed. "Uh, wanna help me get crazycat out of the tree?" He said, pointing towards the tree Leopold had climbed.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Zander wrote:Maple looked a little confused at Gary, about to answer his question when she saw someone running out of the corner of her eye (P-6). She looked over and recognized the yellow cat as Sunni. She started running over to her, leaving the 3 other pets behind. When she got within shouting range she yelled out.
"SunniiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She jumped headfirst at her.
Sunni turned in time to see another cat barreling at her. "Maple?!?" she said as fell backward, catching the other cat. Maple was one of the two other pets Sunni had met in the time she had been living here. "What are you doing?" she asked, smiling up at Maple.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple's deep blue eyes stared down at Sunni. "YoushouldcomelooktheresanewwolfintheneighborhoodandhesallWHITE" Maple blurted out, faster then you could say "What?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni stared at Maple for a second. "What?" She had only caught two words in that: wolf and white. She pushed herself to a sitting position and looked over at where Maple and lunged from. She turned back to Maple, "I don't see a wolf..."

RP Characters
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase was cutting through the park and, of course, heard the shouting. He was heading in that direction to get back home, and saw a familiar halo-clad arctic fox. No wonder there was yelling. Chase thought, and smiled a bit. He also saw an arctic wolf he hadn't met before. He was walking that way anyways, so he approached Marc. "What's going on? Who was yelling at you? Well, I assume it was you being yelled at." Chase said, chuckling a bit. "Oh, and who is your new friend?" he said, looking at the wolf.

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple turned around, a little confused. she frantically looked around. "Wh- what! he was just there!" She turned back to Sunni "Really!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake was about to respond to Marc when a Corgi approached them, and they didn't know him either. "Oh, hey there. I'm Jake." He smiled down to the Corgi, though on the inside he was just getting a sickening feeling. I really am lost...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc laughed at Chase's remark. "Hey! What do you mean by that, me getting yelled at?" He looked over at Jake and then back to Chase. "Yeah, that's Jake. And well, new cat named Leopold just uhm... Yes, yelled at me. I swear I only told him I was an angel though! Nothing major, I promise!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden watched Jacob carefully, leaning down and sniffing at his food. This looks like the same stuff from the pound....It does smell a lot better though. He picked up a piece of kibble and examined it before eating it. Hmm, not bad. Better then diving through a trashcan for old food...
Jacob chuckled slightly at how catious the pup was being. He squatted down down next to Aiden, smiling. "It's not bad, hmm? This is Angel's favorite kind."
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase smiled "You have to understand that's a little weird, Marc. But anyways. Pleased to meet you, Jake. " the corgi said, wagging and looking around. "Where is this new cat you mentioned, Marc?"

Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote: Jacob chuckled slightly at how catious the pup was being. He squatted down down next to Aiden, smiling. "It's not bad, hmm? This is Angel's favorite kind."
Aiden nodded, eating another piece. It wasn't bad at all. I didn't know pet food tasted like this, It isn't half bad. He leaned down and started digging into the food, forgetting Jacob was there as his hunger took over.

------

Jake looked over to the tree Marc had indicated before. "Apparently he's in that tree over there." He pointed to the tree.