Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

May laughed, her eyes sparkling. "Oh no! Not kittens. Baby otters. Little ones that look like me."
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

((Fail on my part))

Windchimes handed over the money. "Do you mind if I polish it right here, then play a bit of improv?"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase took his order when it was brought out to him, and went home. He walked in and saw his dad, who was smiling from ear to ear. He explained to Chase that he had been called up to the Major Leagues, and because of this, they'd have to go to Kansas City for a while. He whimpered but hugged his dad, since it was his life dream to make it to the big league. He was happy, but sad to have to leave his friends. Hopefully he would be back soon.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake could feel his ears heating up even more now, looking down to see Sunni's head resting against his upper belly. He held his arms stiff against his sides as the cat hugged him. "Uhh...Sunni, are you feeling ok?"

------------

"Oh, is that what you are, an Otter? I never seen an Otter before, or been to the zoo..." Aiden looked up as he thought, "Do you go to the zoo a lot or something? I don't see the big deal in caged animals that are kept against their will..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Never better..." Sunni said, rubbing her head against Jake's fur. "Ahhh~"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:"I cut these apples for both of us. You said that you were hungry, and I can hear your stomach growling from here. Please eat something before we go." She said, "We have food left over from last nights dinner that we can eat." She offered.
Driven by the hunger, Gary returned in the house, and took the whole plate from Yukiko's hands, eating every slice of apple on it. Granted, it wasn't much, but it satisfied his stomach to one point. Once the last slice was gone, he looked up at Yukiko, and blushed, realizing what he just did.
Err.... I'm sorry.... I just... Well I was hungry...
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:"I cut these apples for both of us. You said that you were hungry, and I can hear your stomach growling from here. Please eat something before we go." She said, "We have food left over from last nights dinner that we can eat." She offered.
Driven by the hunger, Gary returned in the house, and took the whole plate from Yukiko's hands, eating every slice of apple on it. Granted, it wasn't much, but it satisfied his stomach to one point. Once the last slice was gone, he looked up at Yukiko, and blushed, realizing what he just did.
Err.... I'm sorry.... I just... Well I was hungry...
Yukiko smiled and nodded, "It is alright. I offered you food, and you ate it. Would you like any more?" She asked, taking the plate to the dishwasher.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary was still hungry, but he should be able to endure until tonight, when his dad feeds him. If Bruce decides to feed him at all. Well, whatever. He just had less than a whole apple, since Yukiko took a slice herself.
Yes.. I mean, no... no! I don't need anything else, thanks. Uhm... Wanna go?
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

As Bolly walked into the park, he noticed..."Is that another wolf? That's something I wasn't expecting." He walked over to where the other wolf was, and noticed also that there was a cat...nuzzling against the wolf. "Hello!" Bolly said to them.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake jumped when he heard the new voice, he looked up to see another wolf. Another wolf? I thought I would have been the only one... Jake smiled nervously to the new arrival, still feeling very weird from Sunni's strange behavior. "Oh, Hello."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni kept nuzzling against Jake, not noticing, or caring, that there was another wolf behind her.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Jake jumped when he heard the new voice, he looked up to see another wolf. Another wolf? I thought I would have been the only one... Jake smiled nervously to the new arrival, still feeling very weird from Sunni's strange behavior. "Oh, Hello."
Bolly smiled at the other wolf. "I'm Bolly, and I just moved in here. What's your name? And why is there a cat nuzzling at you?" he said, offering a paw to the wolf.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake wedged a arm out of Sunni's grip and shook Bolly's hand. "Welcome to the neighborhood, I'm Jake." He looks down at Sunni, "And Uh....I'm not really sure."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Aaaaaaahhh~" Sunni sighed happily as she hugged Jake, still not noticing the other wolf.

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple quickly jerked he head up when she saw another wolf back where she started running. She jumped up from Bullet, not even saying anything.
Maple then ran as fast as she could (a-9) toward the new wolf,"WOOLLLLFFFIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed, jumping headfirst at his leg, smacking into it. She then wrapped both arms and legs around his leg with the enthusiasm of a deranged squirrel.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Bolly almost fell over when the cat glomped his leg. "Eeeep...that's a new one on me...are you okay?" he said to the cat on his leg.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple ignored him. She nuzzled her head against his leg. "So fwuffy.." she mumbled.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake laughed, looking down at Maple on Bolly's leg. "Don't worry about her, she does that to everyone apparently."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet saw the second wolf too, but Maple had beaten him to it. Bullet brushed the dust off his fur with his hand and stood up from the grass. He then walked toward the wolfs, albeit slower this time.

"Hey! Hello! I have never seen you before, what's your name? I am Bullet." He looked up at the second wolf, while offering his own hand to shake.

Bullet couldn't help but laugh a little, when he noticed that Jake also had Sunni nuzzling him. "Haha! You two are like twins!"

Edit: Fixed a grammar mistake.
Last edited by Aquablast on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Windchimes handed over the money. "Do you mind if I polish it right here, then play a bit of improv?"
Angel tilted his head slightly in thought. After, a moment, he nodded. "I don't see why not." He mused. "Just, set up outside would you? I don't want to bother my dad if he doesn't want you playing in here."
Neko wrote:"Oh, is that what you are, an Otter? I never seen an Otter before, or been to the zoo..." Aiden looked up as he thought, "Do you go to the zoo a lot or something? I don't see the big deal in caged animals that are kept against their will..."
May nodded, still smiling. "I live at the zoo. The humans come to get a vloser look at wild animals, like me. I could take you to visit at some point if you want..." The otter girl's brow furrowed slightly at Aiden's statement. She tilted her head at him. "Er... well, I don't know how other zoo's are run, but all of the animals at our's either grew up in captivity or came to the zoo voluntarily. We don't force animals in against their will..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni was still oblivious to everything except Jake's "perfect" fur.

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

"Cool." Windchimes wheeled the double-bass outside and opened the case. Making sure that there was no possibility of rain, he set to work polishing the wood and the metal bits, making everything shine with a radiant glow. Satisfied, he picked it up and began to play a slow, mildly depressing Jazz tune.

((WINDCHIMES NOW FREE FOR INTERACTION))
Neko

Post by Neko »

May nodded, still smiling. "I live at the zoo. The humans come to get a closer look at wild animals, like me. I could take you to visit at some point if you want..." The otter girl's brow furrowed slightly at Aiden's statement.
"No thanks, I dont need to see caged animals...Wait, you live at the zoo, and they just let you leave whenever you want?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel watched Windchimes leave with a mild smile. He studied the cat as he sat and began to play, sighing as the music drifted inside. He placed the money Windchimes had handed him into the register, shutting it with a click, and slumped against the wall. Angel slid to a sitting positiono, pulling his knees to his chin. The sound of Windchime's playing drifted through his head, and his eyes flashed. The husky stood quickly, glaring at the photograph of his ex-bandmates. With a stern look, Angel moved across the room to the large piano on display. He sat down, and, using the rhythm of Windchime's tune, started to play.

----------

May laughed slightly. "I'm not a zoo animal. My mother works there, so I help out a bit with the kee... pers..." She trailed off as the sound of a piano drifted into the staircase. Her mouth gaped slightly, and she stood up slowly. "Is that...?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden turned his head towards the music, putting a nice sound into his ears. "Sounds like a piano to me...and something else."
FunkyChickenFace

Windchimes smiled. Unexpected, but effective. He played a bar of music that seemed to ask:
"Hey, you wanna go? Come on, let's do this!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary was still hungry, but he should be able to endure until tonight, when his dad feeds him. If Bruce decides to feed him at all. Well, whatever. He just had less than a whole apple, since Yukiko took a slice herself.
Yes.. I mean, no... no! I don't need anything else, thanks. Uhm... Wanna go?
Yukiko nodded, "Okay then, but if you want something to eat later, please tell me." She told him as she walked back toward the door, "Shall we go?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary nodded his head, and walked out.
Wanna go to the park or somewhere? I'm thirsty and there's a fountain in the park *Cough* I'll go wherever you want!
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary nodded his head, and walked out.
Wanna go to the park or somewhere? I'm thirsty and there's a fountain in the park *Cough* I'll go wherever you want!
"The park sounds very nice." She said as they left her house and walked down the street towards the park, "How is your owner treating you?" She asked, concerned sounding.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary followed Yukiko towards the park, this time walking side-by-side, not concerned about anything. She really helped him out right now, although he was still kinda hungry and thirsty.
My owner, huh...? Well, as usual. Horri- - he stopped. His eyes widened as he saw the terror, the horrible horror in the park, known as... Maple! This was probably the weirdest sight ever - two wolves, and two cats nuzzling against each of them. But MAPLE was there. Gary jumped as fast as he could in the nearby bush, and motioned Yukiko to move without him.
*Whispers* Go... go! Don't look at me! The park is far too dangerous for me now...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded, but when Gary stopped and jumped into the bush, she was a little confused. She was a little confused, "What are you doing? There is nothing in the park that is going to hurt you." She told him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary pressed his index finger on his muzzle, indicating to Yukiko that she should talk quieter.
Look closer. Maple is there! I won't survive her glomps anymore!
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko nodded, and spoke softer, "Maple's embraces may be sudden and powerful, but you are exaggerating." She whispered to him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary backed away in the bush.
I'm not exaggerating. Now go! Go tell her I died and that I'm a ghost. She wouldn't glomp a ghost, right?
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook her head, "Gary, you cannot hide from Maple forever. She will find you and she will hug you. It is best to just get over with it. I am sure that there are many other good things that are worth the hug." She told him, speaking softly like him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary crawled out of the bush, and stood behind Yukiko.
Alright alright, if you insist.... but YOU go first! - he said, gloomy.
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Jake laughed, looking down at Maple on Bolly's leg. "Don't worry about her, she does that to everyone apparently."
Bolly tilted his head slightly at Jake. "Okay...if you say so...not that I don't like being hugged, but...this is a tiny bit strange..."
Aquablast wrote:Bullet saw the second wolf too, but Maple had beaten him to it. Bullet brushed the dust off his fur with his hand and stood up from the grass. He then walked toward the wolfs, albeit slower this time.

"Hey! Hello! I have never seen you before, what's your name? I am Bullet." He looked up at the second wolf, while offering his own hand to shake.

Bullet couldn't help but laugh a little, when he noticed that Jake also had Sunni nuzzling him. "Haha! You two are like twins!"
Bolly shook the beagle's paw. "Nice to meet you, Bullet. My name is Bolly." He thought for a moment. "So...what is there to do around here, besides getting nuzzled by cats?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake laughed nervously, "Yea twins..." He looked down and petted Sunni's head. He was starting to feel a lot more hungry and thirsty, the summer sun was making fairly hot. "Uh, Sunni...Did you want to go back to your home?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah, come on!" Sunni let go of Jake, only to grab his paw right after. She turned, and took a step backwards into Jake. She looked around at the crowd that gathered behind her. "Oh... uh, hi."

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple let go of the wolfie, stepping back and looking at how tall he was compared to her. considering pets are small to him, and she is small to pets, i'd say she felt like an ant. She turned around to ask Sunni something, but saw the small black blob of Gary in the distance. "YIIII!!" She screamed, meaning for it to come out as "Yaaay!" but it kinda morphed. She started to run towards the two.

-Robert Louis Stevenson