PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: PF: Brookshire Meadows OOC

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

So wait, he's got a shooting range in his basement? Interesting... I was thinking there'd be one in the preserve too, so this guy must really be into shooting things.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

thrasherblades wrote:Lol so what's gonna happen now? I dunno how to start from were we left of as well.

EDIT: Ah well how 'bout this as a plot. Currently Shep and Frank are hanging out now (Zander, Rocky was there too but are you gonna follow?), and Shep mentioned to both Frank and Flake about the underground shooting range in his house. It's out of bounds so no one has access. So Shep shows them the underground range and some trouble happens. So yeah, what do y'all think??
Cale and Rocky already left.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank did too. There's also a party going on, and Zeke's coming with Frank to go shopping. Zeke's also somehow never met a female member of his species, so Frank's setting him up on a blind date.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

SO. Rikki, Cale, and Rocky are heading to the woods. Anyone who wants in, bump into them.

Also, Thrasherblades and Metaecho never posted about their characters in here. You two mind posting sheets and getting a color?
And Hi Dominic, I didn't notice you until just now.
FunkyChickenFace wrote:There's also a party going on
I'm assuming that's going to happen after sunset?
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
FunkyChickenFace

Fo' sho!! Though, I'm thinking of renovating the lawn at some point and getting it presentable for a party. Until then, we're using the basement of my house that Dad and - DANG. Wow. Need to NOT DO THAT. Okay. So, the basement of Frank's house, which he and Matt (owner) spent 500,000 dollars on to turn into a recording studio/home theater. SO, the sound booth is off limits to all but the DJ (Matt).
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Finally I can get back on! that was rediculace! sorry I took so long to get back in guys! :oops:
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

*hugs Rubin*

YES!! FINALLY!!! THOU HAST RETURNED FROM DARK HADES IN VICTORY!!!

I'M SO HAPPY I GET TO MAKE ZEKE TURN BRIGHT RED!!!!
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Just so long as the shades of red dont turn to blue, were fine... right? lol

also, Frank must have incredible insight to connect a "them" with Owners... just saying...
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rubin wrote:Just so long as the shades of red dont turn to blue, were fine... right? lol

also, Frank must have incredible insight to connect a "them" with Owners... just saying...
where is your coloring? Hmm? *pulls out knife* I told you not to return here WITHOUT IT!!!
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

O.o when? (Quotes or it didn't happen! :lol: )

and I would have it posted, but the computer crashed during a save, and I had to start over again, so its been slow.
~Rubin
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Whoa, Zander... enough with the stabby mcstabstab. and by the way, i just realized my fail, the fact that I fell onto Rocky's head after he left
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
FunkyChickenFace

Hmm... well, Frank's perception's only 6, but it seems likely that coupled with an intelligence of 6, you could boost his perception to 7 when the two are used in conjunction. So when Zeke said "them" he picked up on it being a not-good thing then used his intelligence to logic-chain who Zeke could be so worried about. Since Zeke's led what appears to be a completely insulated life, only his caretakers would make him so worried. But since he doesn't know about the Nanny, he automatically assumes is his parents. It's just luck (also 6) that allows him to get the right answer in one go.

I'm pretty sure I just broke eight different forum rules.
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

possibly... but considering the fact that you did it pretty well.... -gives fcf a cookie- you get a cookie with tripe in it! :3
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
FunkyChickenFace

*dance of win*
And LET THE RECORDS SHOW, that I TOOK THE BLOWS, and DID IT MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyy WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

That could possibly be interpreted badly.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

ARRRFGHT! that was almost math! it hurts my head! but, I accept your answer (<thats an oddly spelled word, now that I look at it...) and will respond according. wait... Paradox! im waaay too tired for this, but ill go on anyway!

And for you Zander, Here (somewhere? darn small file transfer sizes!) is a rougf color I threw together like, five or so miniuts ago, just cause you asked so nicely to see what I had done. the shading however, will take much longer.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Dude, it's SUMMER BREAK. WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING IN?!!

Also, does anybody experience Forum Update Lag?

Furthermore, is the idea of PeanutXFido a novelty gag or is there legitimate (please provide 3 reasons other than "it's awesome") support for the pairing?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Furthermore, is the idea of PeanutXFido a novelty gag or is there legitimate (please provide 3 reasons other than "it's awesome") support for the pairing?
1. They are both Open Minded dogs.
2. They live in the same neighborhood and have many of the same interests (including being cat-lovers)
3. They both dislike Bino's behavior but not Bino himself, and are good, friendly, nice dogs.
4. It's Fawesome.
FunkyChickenFace

But wouldn't there cat-luverliness directly contradict the pairing? I mean, even though Peanut is sorta into Tarot, the implication is that he's more cat-luver then dog-luver. In that case, wouldn't it make more sense for him to be attracted to, say, Max instead of Fido?
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:SO. Rikki, Cale, and Rocky are heading to the woods. Anyone who wants in, bump into them.

Also, Thrasherblades and Metaecho never posted about their characters in here. You two mind posting sheets and getting a color?
And Hi Dominic, I didn't notice you until just now.
FunkyChickenFace wrote:There's also a party going on
I'm assuming that's going to happen after sunset?

Name: Corey "Shep" Shepard (For some strange reason he's always known as Shep and not called by his first name)

Species: Siberian Husky

Gang: Brookshire Meadows

-Appearance-
If there ever was a pet with abnormal amounts of fur, it would be Shep himself. His snow white fur is constantly overlapping each other and blending in perfectly with the black shadowy lines and the darkest of fur which envelopes his underbelly, back, head and eyes, not forgetting the tail dipped with a blotch of black at the tip. His eyes are of cyan blue in the left and an orange amber hue in the right. Alert ears adorn the top of his head. He wears a Red collar with iron-laden aiming crosshairs hanging down.

-Personality-
Shep is really shy and is often very self spoken and conservative. But once befriended, he is all smiles and delighted to enjoy the company of others. Shep is all rounded with getting along with other pets in the neighborhood, even if it those he rarely gets to meet. He loves being involved with the activities of the other pets and often places his friends as his top priorities. Shep can be a little naive at times and even muddle headed, but that only happens when too many things happen at once. But he will always be the lovable Husky to hang around with anytime.

Other Notes:
-The iron aiming crosshairs on Shep's collar is rumored to have been the actual thing on a century old rifle. It was passed down from his owner's late grandfather who was involved in the wars and claimed to have perfect aim if he held it. Shep has not missed a single bullseye ever since he wore the collar and started playing darts as a pup to pass the time.
-His owner runs a Shooting Sports Centre in town and often calls upon Shep to help him out with cleaning of the rifles which had been on loan. With little manpower and the unavailability of an assistant, you can imagine the look on the face of the very first job applicant as he stepped into to the store to be greeted by the sight of some dog disassembling and reassembling a rifle in a minute.
-Shep actually hates being called by the shortform of his surname, but it grew on him and he now thinks it's kinda cool.
-Shep has been playing the electric guitar since he got the instrument and an amplifier as a gift last Christmas and he's been shredding up the instrument ever since. He doesn't really admit that he's good as it's just a hobby.
-Shep listens to rock and metal music.

SPECIAL
STR-7
PER- 7
END-5
CHA-6
INT-5
AGI-5
LUC-7
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yes, you may use that color. Thank you.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

So, Neko, Zander, Atari and I are going to the woods for the first time in the RP. If anyone wants to join, get on IRC tomorrow.
FunkyChickenFace

Have fun guys! The food should be ready by the time you get back!
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:SO. Rikki, Cale, and Rocky are heading to the woods. Anyone who wants in, bump into them.

1. I might bump Into them, but I am waiting for It to get considerably dark so I can...
<.< ^.^ >.> ... MEASURE OUT A SECRET UNDER GROUND TUNNEL FROM MY BASEMENT
TO THE SOON TO EXIST CLUBHOUSE IN THE WOODS. was that out loud?

2. you are kinda wrong here. I made two sheets, the one In the main pf occ is more updated
than the one in this occ though... and I automaticly used this color
since from your previous suggestions it has to be readable and un-taken. so yup.
HELLO THERE
FunkyChickenFace

BTW: Anyone know what happened to Rubin?
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Rubin had to do dishes, while under the influence of exhaustion. sorry about that! ill still try to stay up till midnight for you guys tho! if i stop posting everywhere, i probably crashed.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Three hours for dishes? Yeesh, what are you, waking up at four every morning?

Also, if you are under the age of 14, then this is unnerstandable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Ok.
1. The reason I'm so tired is that after my 20+hours in bed, friends dragged me away for some party-esque thing. that lasted till 3 today, then I slept for a few minuets in a car, folowed by more then enougf naruto, as more foloed me, and then dishes.

and
2. when your reaallly tires, dishes take 3 hours.
I Promise that Ill get more sleep soon!

AND NO... I'm 17!

Oh, and have you concitered getting an avy? it would really help me out! ;)
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Oh Rubin, I'm feel so sorry for you. How did Naruto get involved?

Avy is getting worked on. I'm going for a mugshot of Frank at the moment, but drawing is longer when you do it by hand.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

ahh... I guess that would do it, but a filler could be nice too! altho, drawing it by hand, you must be a better man then I!
and the Naruto thing came into play when one of the freinds (I could be wrong, but I think he just joined as Dominic!) brought over Clash of the Ninja revolution 2, and tried to teach me to play. (i accually got good near the end) soo, yah...
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Oooo.. I heard that CotN: Rev2 wasn't actually that great. How was it?

Also, are you male or female? Just curious, sorry if you don't want to say.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

well, i dont play that many fighting games (aside from SSBB) but it was easyer to pick up the Soul Caliber 2 the Ai seemed to have a pretty steep learning curve, and tried to mimic the players, but for the most part, it was just figuring what buttons to mash, and when, and its pretty easy to get top rank on too many of the missions. I didnt get to play story mode but I heard it was great.

Hey... this Isn't the place for a review! I play a lot of the off season games tho, so If you wasn't me to wright a review column, I suppose that I could.

And to answer your other question, I'm a boy
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

I'm not sure how to react to you being male. Hmmm. I'm not sure why I got this vibe that you were female. Hm. Well. I'm just going to move on now!

Reply posted in the RP! WOOT for storyline and plot!
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Ya, I don't get it, that's what everyone says. its kinda weird...
Ya! Wooo! plot stuff and back story sthuff!

And to answer you once again, I live in Colorado. You?
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Lol, I think Rockstar got annoyed at the non-OOC post, he said you lived in Russia.

Yah, I live in Iowa. Welcome to teh middle of nowhere, eh? Incidentally, you ever have what happened to Frank happen to you? @ALL: On that note, I've been single for all o' my life and I'm completely making up his character in terms of his female appeal. Any help is appreciated.

Morez plotzx, horays!!
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Dude, it's SUMMER BREAK. WHY AREN'T YOU SLEEPING IN?!!

Also, does anybody experience Forum Update Lag?

Furthermore, is the idea of PeanutXFido a novelty gag or is there legitimate (please provide 3 reasons other than "it's awesome") support for the pairing?
It's not Summer Break for me, I haven't even started my Exams YET! 3:< And I live in Canada, Look to the Left side of me and you should look at Location. ;D

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
FunkyChickenFace

It's only vacation for seniors. I would assume Rubin's a senior.

Also. Rubin, you know we already arrived at the store, right? I'm going to assume you'll eventually read this and edit your post accordingly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I did a sloppy sketch of Rikki in Rick's style, don't feel like working on it and making it good, so it's sloppy. http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3016/hprikkisketch.png
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

i think that rockstar was either talking about himself, or Zeke coming from Russia.

as for Franks, thing... yes. Sooooo many times.
see, iv got some fairly long hair, so on days my GF makes me shave, and I go out in public, ill have two or three guys try to hit on me, only to discover their mistake and run away (or something like that!). yaa.... creepy shtuff

Edit: you ningaed me, AHHHH! Im so confused! Ill change it...
did we get there when you said timewarp jutsu?

Edit2: all you freaking ninjas!!!!!

Edit3:alright, edited post 164 for location error. that look good to you all?

PS: this is he most i ave ever had to change a post for an rp :P
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Naw, we got there when I said "as the car stopped at the grocery store". LOL.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Gargsp... must find post!!!!

Oh, and even tho I only had 3 classes last semester, I'm still only a junior. even if I did have to rely on spell check for this one...
~Rubin