Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Taku lead Samuel through some bushes, which looked like they'd been cut back and given some walkways so that it was easy to get in and out of the forest. They quickly found themselves a small field away from the large building that was the Ranger's station. Taku kept walking forward, heading around towards the front door...

The ranger's station was a relatively new building, with walls made of a combination of brick and aluminum siding, where some of them looked natural and weathered and others looked industrial and professional. It was a two story building, with a green-shingled roof, and a small lookout tower on top, which housed the main antenna for the radio. The windows, which were on some walls but not others, were the kind you'd expect to see in an office building, and around back, a fenced in area was visible, the view blocked by white-plastic inserts in the chainlink fence. It was against a road, and in front, several cars were parked, including a brand new squad car which replaced the one that SOME IDIOT had slammed into a pickup truck...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Samuel looked at the station as he walked, mouth agape. "I have never seen a building such as this. What is that large tower? and the strange metal upon the bricks?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Polaris blinked in confusion, "Shaking... Shaking my paw...?" She had no idea what the strange wolf was talking about, "What... why would you do that? I was giving you mine so you could smell it..." She looked at Lorna long and hard, "Are... Are you one of the animals from..." she struggled to pronounce it, "'york-shy-are'...?" She knew those animals could be pretty weird...

---- At the lake, right by there ----
Rikki surfaced, getting a good breath, holding his head above the water as he held the full vial. He sighed, letting himself float onto his back so he could take a quick break before paddling back to shore...
Lorna studied the strange wolf, fairly confused at their actions. "Uh, I don't what or where york-shy-are is and hand er, paw shaking is how you greet others." At least that is what she had learn from TV shows, maybe it was different for wild animals?
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Polaris blinked at Lorna with confusion, then shook her head, "I've never heard of that... I was giving you my paw so you could sniff it... get my scent... I... don't understand the purpose of grabbing someone's paw and shaking it..." Being a wild animal, she'd never heard of any other method of greeting... Well, other than sniffing someone under the tail, but that was just plain uncouth...

======== The Ranger's Station ========
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Samuel looked at the station as he walked, mouth agape. "I have never seen a building such as this. What is that large tower? and the strange metal upon the bricks?"
"I don't know, black people magic." Taku deadpanned. "I live in a tree, remember? I don't feel the need to make my home this fancy." He rounded his way around the corner and up the concrete ramp into the inviting looking front door. There was a ding as they entered the waiting room, which still had the worn industrial-strength carpeting. Overhead, two pairs of fluorescent lights illuminated the room through softening semi-transparent plastic in the tiled ceiling. On the wall were various photographs, charts, maps, and certificates, all framed behind glass. On the sides of the long room, around the wide walking-space, were a pair of large couches, some smaller chairs, a coffee-table in which magazines sat, and a small TV, which may not have even worked for the little amount it was used. At the far end of the room, there was a large window with a small counter, in front of which someone had finally just shoved a stepladder, because it was getting ridiculous to have to lean over to see all the animals that came in.

Behind the counter, in a little office, a very large pair of boots were propped up on the desk, and if one were to follow these boots, they'd find them attached to a very large pair of legs wearing a pair of iron-pressed green trousers, which were hung from a belt with guns and gadgets around a not as large waist, and up from there they'd follow the button-line of a tight-fitting ranger's uniform up a tightly-muscled chest, from which a pair of burly woodsman's arms protruded from short sleeves. Atop it, sat a slightly-tanned head, atop which sat a full head of black hair. Jack was a six-foot-seven powerhouse of a man, with chiseled jaw and arms, which looked like he could probably wrestle bears. (something which, according to local rumors, he actually did when they lived in the preserve.) He glanced idly up from the newspaper he was reading, which detailed events from places all around the country, from Richardson Valley, to Richmond Acres, to Yorkshire, to Applegate, all the way to Edge City and beyond. He spoke casually in his gruff sounding voice, greeting his best friend's son, "Oh, hey Taku, how's the nose?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel was dumbstruck by the interior of the building. He;d never seen candles that shined as brightly as those that seemed to be inside the ceiling, The portraits on the walls were much more lifelike than any he'd seen before, and to top it all off, The entire place seemed to be owned by a giant in very strange attire.
"I know not what I am seeing, but it is surely signs of witchcraft."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku only rolled his eyes at Samuel's insane rambling as he approached the front desk. "Fine. Almost feels like it's not full of cracks." he deadpanned to Jack's inane question.
Jack blinked, setting down the newspaper and leaning forward, "Who's your fox friend? Never seen 'im before..."
"Just some lunatic I met this morning. He's a few acorns short of a stash, but I'm pretty sure he's harmless..." Taku said, climbing the stepladder, "He's not who I came here for though-"
"He's not diseased is he?" Jack said with a cringe, peering over the counter, "Melinda's in the back if he needs some meds..."
Taku shook his head with a grunt of annoyance, "No, as far as I can tell he's just crazy. That's not why I'm here though, I'm here because we were looking for my dad, and I smelled a wolf."
Jack blinked, "So... Ceasar's coming to visit?"
Taku facepawed.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"You think me insane, but I'm not the one practicing witchcraft." Samuel said, annoyed at the implication.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack blinked, somewhat baffled by the unfamiliar-fox, "What?"
Taku shook his head, grunting again in frustration, "No, not Ceasar, it was a wolf I'd never smelled before: a lone wolf from somewhere else! I think my dad went to find it!"
Jack looked at him for a moment, getting a bit more serious, "A dispersal?" He knew that those kinds of animals could be somewhat dangerous, and even if Rikki could handle it, he was a bit perturbed... "I dunno, he didn't call it in on the radio..." he glanced down, checking to make sure his was on...
"Well, I was thinking you could call him anyway, ask him if he's ok." Taku leaned on the counter, feeling quite worried and more than a little frustrated.
Jack gave a little nod, but then he glanced down at the fox, "Mind telling me who the spaztastic New Englander is first?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Polaris blinked at Lorna with confusion, then shook her head, "I've never heard of that... I was giving you my paw so you could sniff it... get my scent... I... don't understand the purpose of grabbing someone's paw and shaking it..." Being a wild animal, she'd never heard of any other method of greeting... Well, other than sniffing someone under the tail, but that was just plain uncouth...
"And I don't see the point in sniffing someone else's paw, so I guess we're even." Lorna took a step back, glancing around to make sure no one else was around. "Look, why don't you just run along, I gotta get going." Of course she didn't really need to go anywhere, not having a destination to go to in the first place but needing an excuse to end the awkward exchange.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"How did you know I was from the new England colonies, giant?" Samuel was worried that witchcraft was more powerful than he thought.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack raised a brow at the fox, "Giant? I know I'm tall, but I'm not sure I classify as a 'giant'... But I can tell where you're from because you have an accent and I have a degree in ecology..."
Taku gave a sigh of frustration, eyes burning with a building rage, "This speckled-red-mushroom-head here just sorta appeared in the middle of my territory earlier today. I think someone 're-low-cay-ted' him without telling him. Now can you please call my dad?"
Jack blinked, "Relocated...? They're not supposed to do that..." he glanced down at the fox, "I dunno, seems like a nut to me..." He shrugged, pulling out his radio and hitting the button...

======== Out in the Woods ========
Neko wrote:"And I don't see the point in sniffing someone else's paw, so I guess we're even." Lorna took a step back, glancing around to make sure no one else was around. "Look, why don't you just run along, I gotta get going." Of course she didn't really need to go anywhere, not having a destination to go to in the first place but needing an excuse to end the awkward exchange.
Polaris blinked, "Wha? But... That's how you learn their scent!" she said in confusion. She shook it off, "Hey! Don't just walk off! You're in my family's woods..."
Suddenly the radio in Lorna's hand gave a little beep and crackled to life, "Jack to Rikki. Your son's here telling me that there's a lone wolf in the area. You pallin' around with it out there?"
Polaris stared in horror down at the collar, suddenly recognizing it, "That... That's Rikki's!" she looked up at Lorna, "That's Rikki's collar, and Jack is trying to find him!" She took a step back, lowering herself into a more combative position, "What'd you do to Rikki?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack raised a brow at the fox, "Giant? I know I'm tall, but I'm not sure I classify as a 'giant'... But I can tell where you're from because you have an accent and I have a degree in ecology..."
Taku gave a sigh of frustration, eyes burning with a building rage, "This speckled-red-mushroom-head here just sorta appeared in the middle of my territory earlier today. I think someone 're-low-cay-ted' him without telling him. Now can you please call my dad?"
Jack blinked, "Relocated...? They're not supposed to do that..." he glanced down at the fox, "I dunno, seems like a nut to me..." He shrugged, pulling out his radio and hitting the button...
"Is this the magical talking witchcraft box I heard of? How many innocent souls were required to make that work?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack just blinked. The fox WAS nuts...

======== Meanwhile, back in Brookshire Meadows... ========
The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared, softening a bit. "Oh... Well..." he scratched the back of his neck, "I... I guess I can understand that..." He remembered that a year or two ago his own life was pretty horrible... He shrugged, "Don't s'pose you wanna talk about it...?"
Johnny's expression changed from slightly worried to stone cold and serious. He kept a more polite tone though "No, neither me nor my brother want to discuss the matter."
Sid nodded, "Yeah, ok... Um... I'm sorry to bring up painful memories then... Um... I don't s'pose you wanna ask me anything or whatever? Maybe we can, uh, get our minds off of that?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna jumped as Rikki's collar suddenly came to life with voice, almost dropping the collar. She turned back to the other wolf, only to see her becoming hostile. "W-What? Rikki's swimming in the lake getting samples. I didn't do anything to him."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:======== Meanwhile, back in Brookshire Meadows... ========
Sid nodded, "Yeah, ok... Um... I'm sorry to bring up painful memories then... Um... I don't s'pose you wanna ask me anything or whatever? Maybe we can, uh, get our minds off of that?"
Johnny thought for a second, his expression softening "How about you tell us something about you and this town?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Johnny thought for a second, his expression softening "How about you tell us something about you and this town?"
"Well..." Sid lead in, "I'm from Detroit, and I'm in a band, and we moved here so that two of the other members could go to college and the drummer could have a downward spiral into alcoholism." He nodded, continuing, "Brookshire is an OK town to live in, though I'm really used to all the alleys, rooftops, and sewer-drains of the big city. The pets in the development - Brookshire Meadows, I mean - are mostly nice... mostly crazy... I'm kinda crazy too... But anyway, it's a nice place to live." he thought a little more, "Oh! And there's a HUGE wildlife preserve on the other side of the fence down the street, yeah, that place's nice too, really cool, like a city of trees or something..." He grinned, nodding again...

======== Out in Said "City of Trees" ========
Neko wrote:Lorna jumped as Rikki's collar suddenly came to life with voice, almost dropping the collar. She turned back to the other wolf, only to see her becoming hostile. "W-What? Rikki's swimming in the lake getting samples. I didn't do anything to him."
"Swimming? 'Samples'?" Polaris didn't know much about Rikki's job, and she really didn't trust the idea that this strange animal had his collar, she shook her head a bit, "I don't know who you are! How can I trust you?"
Just them, Rikki walked up behind Lorna, "Hiiii Theeeere! I'm right over here!" he gave a wave to Polaris, "Don't worry, she didn't eat me, I would've killed her if she tried to anyway..." He grinned at the wolves. His fur was damp and all spiked out, like he'd taken his time to give it a good shaking-off: the fact that his winter coat was growing in made him extra-fluffy this way. He'd be adorable if he wasn't kinda scraggly looking.
Polaris instantly calmed down, "Oh! Rikki! I... I thought something might've happened to you..."
Rikki chuckled, taking the collar from Lorna, "You worry too much pup..."

======== Back in the Ranger's Station ========
Taku was getting antsy, noting that his father should've picked up by now...
Jack frowned down at the box... "Huh.... usually he picks up by now..." He hit the button again, causing the box to beep again. "Jack to Rikki, come in Rikki. You ok out there?"
A moment passed....
A long one...
Taku tapped his claws on the desk...
Silence... Then...
*Twee-tweet!* "Hiiii Jaaaack, I'm all dandy, just havin' some fun with the wolves out here..." Rikki's voice came over the radio, a little crackly and distorted from the long-range, but it was him.
Taku sighed with relief....
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel continued his ignored ranting. "How can you so brazenly use the dark arts in broad daylight? Let me tell you, In Salem town, they are hunting witches and burning them all at the stake. I know not whether the same is happening here, but it will."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack glanced over at the Fox, "You know what? You've been talking to those nutters at that local church haven't you? Dude, those people are nuts. You should really chill..."
Taku blinked, "Wait... You know what he's talking about?"
Jack sighed, rolling his eyes, "Yeah, there's a local group of humans telling everyone that the world is gonna end in fire and destruction... They're nuts though." He shrugged it off, "The Dark Arts are the way to go!" he chuckled, then picked his newspaper back up, going back to reading about the recent disappearances in Edge City...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I have not spoken to any humans in this area. I learned from the puritans In Salem town. Servants of Satan such as yourself deserve to burn at the stake instead of innocent nurses."
Samuel was beginning to grow frustrated at the continuous insinuation of insanity.
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
razgriz wrote:The mouse waved back as he floated down and drifted to land at about half way up the slide. He pulled his chute in, held it and slid down to the bottom of the slide, then began to climb it. "See? Told you it'd work" he said as he went up.
The pup giggled as he watched the mouse who was slowly climbing up the slide. "That was fun, do you wanna do it again? Or do you wanna play something else?" His tail continued to wag excitingly, having a good time.
"Sure" Max said, "lets see how high you can get me." He reached the pup's leg and just started to climb up.

--Elsewhere--

"I don't know, I'm the brains and... you're half the looks?" Thor said, looking for their first unsuspecting victim.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I have not spoken to any humans in this area. I learned from the puritans In Salem town. Servants of Satan such as yourself deserve to burn at the stake instead of innocent nurses."
Samuel was beginning to grow frustrated at the continuous insinuation of insanity.
"Servants of Satan?" Jack chuckled, leaning back, "Haven't you realized it yet?" He leaned forward, putting both fists on the counter, speaking in a deep hiss, "I AM SATAN."
Taku blinked, eyes widening, "...WHAT."
Jack, who had revealed himself to be Satan, thew his head back and cackled evilly, "MUHUHAHAHAHAHAA!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel was taken a back. he fell backwards onto his tail. He backed up to the wall and formed a cross with his fingers, screaming "BEGONE, FOWL BEAST! YE CANNOT HARM ME!"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, but I can!" Jack leaned forward, waving his hands about, "For I have mastered the power of RADIO WAVES!!" He spoke in a tone that a modern human might recognize as silliness, but to Taku, it sounded insane.
Taku stepped slowly off the stepladder, backing away, "Jack... You're joking... right?"
"Oh no, I'm quite serious!" Jack cackled, "And now that you know my secret, I'm going to have to make sure you don't tell anyone!" He stood, shaking his hands at Samuel as if casting a spell, "Now... Bibbity-bobbity-boo! I curse you! Now, little fox, if you tell anyone of my true identity, you'll turn into..." He whipped out a yellow piece of fruit, "A BANANA!!"
Taku gasped in horror, "NOT A DELICIOUS BANANA!!" he looked over at Samuel, imagining what the fox would be like as a banana...
"Yes! A banana! I hope you like yellow..."
"NOOOOO!!!" Taku screamed, turning to grab Samuel's arm and run out before Jack Satan could use any more of his evil black people magic radio waves!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel had never known fear like this. His mouth was agape and his pupils were tiny.
"I... I-I... yes. I shall remain silent. Please, I beg you to not harm me."
he actually knelt before Jack. and let's just say Jack's lucky that Samuel had a strong bladder.
Then he was dragged away by Taku.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku high-tailed it out of there, his own tail flailing behind him. They burst back out of the front door and rushed back to the woods...

Melinda poked her head out of the back, looking around, then over at Jack. "What was that?"
"Oh, nothing," Jack said, going back to his paper, "Just me going to Hell..."
Melinda blinked, "Oh... I thought I heard Roger out here... He still trying to get you to go to that church thing with him then?"
Jack blinked back at her, realizing that Taku's screaming sounded alot like Roger's. That caused him to burst out laughing again...

---- Outside ----
Taku stopped in the woods, panting, "I... I think we got away..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel was still a bit in shock. "I... I do not think anyone is safe. Satan is in a position of power, and we cannot warn anyone. why must I have been brought to this hell on earth? "
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"I don't know," Taku said, bringing in Samuel close, "I don't know, I'm just glad we made it out ok... Wait..." He looked at Samuel in horror, "You aren't a banana now are you? What if... What if you're turning into a banana? HOW DO YOU TASTE?!" He started licking Samuel, then freaked out more, "I... I think you taste sweet... Kind of like a banana!" He grabbed Samuel, "You're turning into a banana!!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I do not want to be a banana, I love being a fox. I do not even know what a banana is."
Samuel's life was flashing before his eyes. His parents, His mate, Abigail, His kits, Ashton and Christopher (a silver fox), the nice lady who took care of him, the chasing, then everything that's happened in this town.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"NO! SAMUEL!" Taku cried out, hugging his short-lived friend, "I'm so sorry! I don't know what to do about this! When you're a banana can I eat you? I'm kinda hungry for bananas right now but I don't want to eat you if you say no!!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"NO! DO NOT EAT ME, FOR I WILL BE A DEMON BANANA! You must burn be when I become the cursed thing."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh... OK!" Taku said, imagining offering Samuel-the-banana to Father Sky. He hugged him close, "I promise that I'll- Wait." He stopped hugging Samuel, pushing him away, "This is CRAZY! Samuel, you're NOT turning into a banana! Jack was just screwing with us!!" He flailed his arms in frustration...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Perhaps. Satan is a great purveyor of lies," Samuel calmed a bit. "but occasionally he tells truth, so I should still be wary."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku facepawed, "N-..No! Samuel, Jack ISN'T 'Satan', he was screwing with us to scare us off!" he shook his head in annoyance, "Who IS 'Satan' anyway??"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Satan is the great evil who tempts others to do evil... I suppose it makes more sense that Jack is a servant of Satan as opposed to the demon himself."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku blinked, "Tempts others to do evil...?" He shook his head again, "Samuel, that's just SILLY! Why would ANYONE do that?" he pictured Jack dancing around with a crazy grin, going about tempting people to do bad things... It was very strange...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I cannot explain why Satan does what he does, he is not a being that mortals can comprehend."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku didn't even try to argue anymore, or even figure out what "mortal" meant, he just opened his arms wide and screamed: "THAT'S STUPID!!!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"WELL THOSE ARE MY BELIEFS!!! or, I guess they are the beliefs of the humans I was raised around. But I believe them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:=
Just them, Rikki walked up behind Lorna, "Hiiii Theeeere! I'm right over here!" he gave a wave to Polaris, "Don't worry, she didn't eat me, I would've killed her if she tried to anyway..." He grinned at the wolves. His fur was damp and all spiked out, like he'd taken his time to give it a good shaking-off: the fact that his winter coat was growing in made him extra-fluffy this way. He'd be adorable if he wasn't kinda scraggly looking.
Polaris instantly calmed down, "Oh! Rikki! I... I thought something might've happened to you..."
Rikki chuckled, taking the collar from Lorna, "You worry too much pup..."

======== Back in the Ranger's Station ========
Taku was getting antsy, noting that his father should've picked up by now...
Jack frowned down at the box... "Huh.... usually he picks up by now..." He hit the button again, causing the box to beep again. "Jack to Rikki, come in Rikki. You ok out there?"
A moment passed....
A long one...
Taku tapped his claws on the desk...
Silence... Then...
*Twee-tweet!* "Hiiii Jaaaack, I'm all dandy, just havin' some fun with the wolves out here..." Rikki's voice came over the radio, a little crackly and distorted from the long-range, but it was him.
Taku sighed with relief....
Lorna jumped when Rikki spoke, turning and looking at the wet raccoon. She let him have the collar back, glad he had finally showed up. The wolf did not however, enjoy the comment about him killing her, He's cocky for saying that to a wolf like me... Turning her attention back to Polaris she said, "I told you I didn't do anything to him." When the radio went off she listened, wondering what that was about. "They're checking up on you?"

razgriz wrote: "Sure" Max said, "lets see how high you can get me." He reached the pup's leg and just started to climb up.
Darin let the mouse climb into his paw and lift him up, looking at the dangling parachute. "Do you have to get a new one now?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna jumped when Rikki spoke, turning and looking at the wet raccoon. She let him have the collar back, glad he had finally showed up. The wolf did not however, enjoy the comment about him killing her, He's cocky for saying that to a wolf like me... Turning her attention back to Polaris she said, "I told you I didn't do anything to him." When the radio went off she listened, wondering what that was about. "They're checking up on you?"
"I guess...?" he shrugged, "I dunno... I'll ask him later..." He glanced over at Polaris, "Hey Polaris, how's your father?"
"He's... uh... Well?" Polaris blinked, a bit confused by Rikki's presence and the wolf with him.
"That's good. I was thinking of stopping by to visit in the next few days." Rikki nodded. "By the way, I take it you've met Lorna here?"
"Uh... I thought so... but she sort of... grabbed my paw when I offered it to her..."
Rikki blinked, "You mean a handshake?"
Polaris blinked, "You... know about that?"

======== Next to the Ranger's Station ========
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"WELL THOSE ARE MY BELIEFS!!! or, I guess they are the beliefs of the humans I was raised around. But I believe them."
"THAT'S EVEN STUPIDER!!!" Taku shouted, and with that, he took a step forward and flat out backhanded Samuel.