Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Taku blinked. "Uh...." 'What? What makes her think I wouldn't... Well... she doesn't seem to get out much...' "Yeah! I mean, it's not like there's any shortage of them around here, right? Or... are you even from around here? I've never encountered your scent before..." her scent was odd, now that he thought about it, like she'd been in the human development alot.... Maybe she was from the human land? He'd heard of animals who lived there...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"No, I'm new actually." Meeka looked up at the trees for a moment, I'll have to get my own tree, my own little hide-out. She looked back to Taku and smiled. "I wouldn't mind having a snack, and i'd love to see your tree."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku smiled, 'Oh good, here I was worried I'd make a bad impression or something. At least I can give her some food and show her my tree...' He turned and waved for her to follow, "'cmon! It's this way!" he started walking in that direction, no longer groggy, his spirits lifted to the sky.

"So," he asked, "You just moved here from somewhere else? That must be interesting. I've never been too far out of the area myself: I was born here." he shot her a grin.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

JOFOXX wrote:Luckily, the hawthorn trees weren't far from Pifer's den. It didn't take long to reach them, and when they got there no movement could be seen. "Hm... Looks like all the rodents got here early." He stepped under the trees, releasing Kylie's hand and searching the branches. Good! There were still patches of berries left. "Looks like the squirrels left some breakfast for us!" Pifer said, pulling one of the branches down so they could reach it more easily.
Kylie licked her lips as she looked up at the trees while Pifer went under them. "Or they haven't got here yet..." She grabbed a few berries off the lowered branch. She smiled, "Either way, more for us!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Meeka smiled and followed alongside Taku, looking around at the scenery as they went. "You've been here your whole life? Hmm...Doesn't it get boring being in the same area for so long though? I'm glad I moved, it was no fun staying in the same place. Now I have a whole new place to explore!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Hmm?" Taku thought about it, "I guess... but I like it here! It's nice and big and there's always something to do, and besides: my dad is here. If I left he'd be all alone, and I like having him around..." he grinned, somewhat sheepish about being so attached to his father. (though, once again, she didn't look too tough herself) "Oh, here..." he curved a little bit away from the direction they were heading to pass by a bush and sticking his paw in and grabbing a handful of black berries. "These are good..." He pulled his paw back out and stuck it in his mouth, berries and all, looking over at Meeka with a smile as some of the juice dripped out of his maw...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

A terrier riding in the back of plain white H2 yawned and glanced out the vehicles tinted windows. His owner had been mostly silent for the entire ride, though he didn’t bother to question why, all he knew was that most of their belongings had already been moved ahead of time to their new house, and he wasn’t going to be around for too long. More of just a drop off than an arrival to home, but Acer took it all in stride. He looked forward to making some new friends, and the chance to experiment with his new equipment. As they entered Brookshire Meadows residential area, he didn’t take his eyes off the windows, eagerly watching the pets who were already up and about the neighborhood. The large SUV traveled several blocks up to the last row of homes on the north side of Brookshire, and finally pulled up into the large driveway of his new home. The house was on the left corner of the block furthest north, very close to the nature preserve, and diagonally across the street the front yard of a large mansion. Acer stepped out, and walked into the yard as he took note of the house, adjusting his somewhat bulky looking collar and winter vest of matching colors. The house was not much bigger than their last one. Three stories total not counting the basement painted plain white with grey roof tiles, and connected to the driveway garage with an upper story of its own.

Further off to the side, parked directly in front of the path to the backyard gate was a moving trailer which had obviously not been unpacked yet. Being so interested in the location, Acer hadn’t noticed that another vehicle that had been following close behind had pulled up to the curb. While he still had the chance, he dashed up to departing human. “Alright Acer, I’ll be back soon, though if not tonight, I’ll call to update you on what’s happening. Here are the keys; I believe they’ve already loaded most of the houses furnishings, but the boxes are still unpacked. Take care while I’m gone” The man pulled a set of keys from a pocket on his uniform and tossed them to the patient and apparently very trusted terrier, who caught them mid-air. “Count on me! I hope to see you back soon, don’t forget to contact me, alright?” The owner knelt down and gave the terrier a brief hug before responding. “I won’t..”He quickly departed in the awaiting vehicle that had been idling nearby. Acer simply waved, giving a slightly disappointed smile as his friend left.

Turning back to the house, he made sure everything was locked up. He had all day to set up the house, and being a planner, he easily saw plenty of time to see the neighborhood and meet the other residents. Tucking his keys into his collar, Acer began jogging down the street..
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Zander wrote:Rocky was walking down the street when he looked up, spotting Peter-Rabbit. He started jogging towards them, waving. "Oh! hey Peter!" He yelled, noticing that he was walking with a white fluffy dog.
Peter-Rabbit was looking unsurely at the houses when he heard Rocky call his name. He looked up and over at him, pointing, "Oh hey, there's Rocky!" He waved to him, calling out, "Hi Rocky! How are you?"
He walked up to him. "Doin' great, you?" He looked at the other dog. "And who's your new friend?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry practically skipped after her, pulling Erin along as he giggled. "Adventure time!"

Ian sighed, shaking his head as he followed. This was going to be an interesting day.

(FAIL D; )
Ellen followed the others as they lead, while Erin walked with the skipping Terry, a smile plastered on his face.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zander wrote:He walked up to him. "Doin' great, you?" He looked at the other dog. "And who's your new friend?"
"I'm good." said Peter-Rabbit, though without really meaning it, "Uh... This is Tantrum, he apparently moved into this neighborhood recently...?" he looked over at Tantrum.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I moved in last night. Takin' my first stroll around the neighborhood today, and it feels great!" He said, taking a deep breath to enjoy the smells and air.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie licked her lips as she looked up at the trees while Pifer went under them. "Or they haven't got here yet..." She grabbed a few berries off the lowered branch. She smiled, "Either way, more for us!"
Pifer grinned, grabbing a few berries with his free hand and popping them in his mouth. "Mmm! Right! More for us!" He licked his lips, grabbing a few more. "These are great! Nice and rip- Ow!" He yelped suddenly as something hard, an acorn or rock or something, bounced off his muzzle. No sooner had the projectile hit its target than a high-pitch voice rang out from the withering leaves above. "Hey weasel! Getcha grubby claws offa my tree!" Another projectile followed the words, giving Pifer's ear a stinging blow, and he released the branch, looking up into the wilting tree. "Ah! 'Your tree'?! What do you mean 'your tree'? This is my territory! Which makes this my tree!" The weasel growled up at his invisible tormentor. There was a squeaky giggle, and the voice called back down. "Well, why dontcha come up here an' take it from me, ferret-face?" There was more giggling, and the leaves rustled as the hidden fiend moved around.

---------------------------------

Ian lead them along for a bit, thinking to himself as they went. Because of this, he stood slightly apart from the rest, quiet and concentrating.

Terry on the other hand, was quite cheerful! He skipped along, sometimes doing circles around the others, chattering as he went. "You're gonna love Brookshire, Ellen. There's so much to do!" He sighed dreamily. "There's the forest, and the town outside the neighborhood, and the mall, and soooo many other pets!" He spread his arms out wide at that. "You're so lucky! I wish I could stay here..."
Just then, Ian called to them. "Hey guys, there's a dog coming this way. I don't recognize him though." He squinted his eyes at the animal jogging towards them. "Maybe we can all make introductions." He said, waving a hand to the figure.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Acer slowed down after jogging a while, coming into view were three other pets, a small auburn Corgi, an apparently very excited dark blue cat, and two black and white English shepherds, one wearing a neckerchief. He was happy to see the corgi waving to him, so the terrier sped up and greeted the four. “Hey there! How’s it going?”
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tobee wrote:Tantrum smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I moved in last night. Takin' my first stroll around the neighborhood today, and it feels great!" He said, taking a deep breath to enjoy the smells and air.
Rocky gave a thumbs up to Tantrum. "Thats great! meet any new interesting people?" His tail wagged, his head tilting to the side a little.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Hmm?" Taku thought about it, "I guess... but I like it here! It's nice and big and there's always something to do, and besides: my dad is here. If I left he'd be all alone, and I like having him around..." he grinned, somewhat sheepish about being so attached to his father. (though, once again, she didn't look too tough herself) "Oh, here..." he curved a little bit away from the direction they were heading to pass by a bush and sticking his paw in and grabbing a handful of black berries. "These are good..." He pulled his paw back out and stuck it in his mouth, berries and all, looking over at Meeka with a smile as some of the juice dripped out of his maw...
Meeka moved to the bush and plucked a few berries, studying them before plopping them into her mouth. "Mm, black berries. I haven't had these in awhile."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku looked at Meeka: she didn't seem too interested in the berries, she was just tasting them. "Yeah, they're good berries," he said, grabbing another handful to walk with, "I mean, I eat them with my dad all the time... if you don't like them, there's a few other bushes on the way to my tree..." he started to move in that direction again...

==== Meanwhile ====
Peter-Rabbit looked back and fourth at the two dogs, not interrupting.

==== The Stray-Bullet House ====
Sid stretched in Johnny's bed, swearing under his breath with a grin at the audible cracks coming from his bones. He gave a sigh, and almost went back to sleep before finally flopping himself out of the bed and onto the floor, landing on all fours. He didn't stand up as he padded over to his open area, sticking his head in and lifting a forepaw to dawn his spiked leather collar, not bothering to secure it very well.
It was at that point that he headed off to the bathroom for the morning: showers were good for someone who couldn't lick himself...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

D-Singer wrote:Acer slowed down after jogging a while, coming into view were three other pets, a small auburn Corgi, an apparently very excited dark blue cat, and two black and white English shepherds, one wearing a neckerchief. He was happy to see the corgi waving to him, so the terrier sped up and greeted the four. “Hey there! How’s it going?”
Ellen saw Acer approach and smiled, "Not much, what's up with you?" She asked. Erin smiled, "Hey! You must be new here! I'm Erin, that's my twin sister, Ellen, and these are Terry and Ian." He said, introducing everyone.

(( Sorry about this super late reply :oops: ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry waved energetically at the dog, grinning. "Hi there!"

Ian waved again, smiling sheepishly up at the dog. "I haven't seen you around. Did you move in recently?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Acer gave a quick nod to the four pets, in reply to their separate greetings and questions. “Acer Copley. As a matter of fact, I arrived here mere minutes ago, though I can already see I’m going to enjoy it here.” The terrier responded with a broad smile as he studied the four. “Perhaps you four could show me around, tell me about the area? I’m also looking forward to making some new friends.”
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ellen smiled, "That's pretty fortunate for us then. I just moved in, and my brother, his boyfriend and Ian were going to show me around. You want to come to?" She asked him.

Erin smiled, "You should! We could introduce you to everyone." He offered.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer grinned, grabbing a few berries with his free hand and popping them in his mouth. "Mmm! Right! More for us!" He licked his lips, grabbing a few more. "These are great! Nice and rip- Ow!" He yelped suddenly as something hard, an acorn or rock or something, bounced off his muzzle. No sooner had the projectile hit its target than a high-pitch voice rang out from the withering leaves above. "Hey weasel! Getcha grubby claws offa my tree!" Another projectile followed the words, giving Pifer's ear a stinging blow, and he released the branch, looking up into the wilting tree. "Ah! 'Your tree'?! What do you mean 'your tree'? This is my territory! Which makes this my tree!" The weasel growled up at his invisible tormentor. There was a squeaky giggle, and the voice called back down. "Well, why dontcha come up here an' take it from me, ferret-face?" There was more giggling, and the leaves rustled as the hidden fiend moved around.
Kylie looked up with from under the tree with a few berries in her maw. She stifled a giggle as she swallowed them. "Guess we aren't as alone as we thought we were..." She moved over, trying to get a better view up into the tree. "How 'bout you come down here instead?!" she called up into the tree.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian chuckled slightly. "Yeah, what a coincidence. You should tag along with our little tour. We could take out two birds with one stone, so to speak."

-----------------------

A snicker drifted down from the leaves. "You think 'm stupid? Nah, I stay up here, an' you getcha paws offa my tree. Den we all happy!" Another snicker followed, and a little nut flew at Kylie. Pifer ground his teeth, his eyes were a dark shade of violet, and a feral growl rose in his throat.. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, but you're getting on my nerves!" The weasel grabbed the branch again, and shook it roughly. There was a high pitch squeal, and a little furry form fell from the leaves, hitting the ground with a thump. Pifer was on it in an instant, pinning it down with one paw. He leaned close to the little creature, a small spikey-haired, disheveled-looking squirrel, his teeth bared and snarling. The weasel's mouth started to open as he prepared to bite. He was completely oblivious of everything except the tiny thrashing form of the little squirrel as its terrified squeals filled the air...
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku looked at Meeka: she didn't seem too interested in the berries, she was just tasting them. "Yeah, they're good berries," he said, grabbing another handful to walk with, "I mean, I eat them with my dad all the time... if you don't like them, there's a few other bushes on the way to my tree..." he started to move in that direction again...
Meeka grabbed a few more before following after Taku. "That's alright, these are great." She slowly ate the berries, taking in the scenery as they walked.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Perfect! I’d appreciate it. But...I think I might have misunderstood you..” The terrier’s eyes glanced back across the other male shepherd dog and the dark cat. “...’His’ boyfriend? You mean you two are...together?” Acer tilted his head to one side and gave them a somewhat confused look.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Meeka grabbed a few more before following after Taku. "That's alright, these are great." She slowly ate the berries, taking in the scenery as they walked.
"Um... ok." Taku continued to lead Meeka towards his tree, munching on berries as he walked, "So..." 'Ok... Be cool... Dad said when you meet a girl, you need to make her like you and decide if you like her. Don't just ask her to mate with you the second you meet her, that'll creep her out. You gotta wait until you actually like each other for that, yeah... so... what do you do in the mean time? uh... uhh.... Smalltalk! Yes! Lessee... what's good smalltalk... uhh...' "So.... I like your fur color, it's uh... not something I've seen on a raccoon before... Is that a recessive trait or something?" 'Oh that's a great one you nitwit, start immediately pointing out that she's BROWN of all colors. What's next? Criticizing her fashion sense because she wears a collar like some sort of pet? *Whiiine*....'
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin held Terry's hand and nodded, "Yes, Terry and I are dating." He told Acer, trying to make it seem like it was no big deal.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:A snicker drifted down from the leaves. "You think 'm stupid? Nah, I stay up here, an' you getcha paws offa my tree. Den we all happy!" Another snicker followed, and a little nut flew at Kylie. Pifer ground his teeth, his eyes were a dark shade of violet, and a feral growl rose in his throat.. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, but you're getting on my nerves!" The weasel grabbed the branch again, and shook it roughly. There was a high pitch squeal, and a little furry form fell from the leaves, hitting the ground with a thump. Pifer was on it in an instant, pinning it down with one paw. He leaned close to the little creature, a small spikey-haired, disheveled-looking squirrel, his teeth bared and snarling. The weasel's mouth started to open as he prepared to bite. He was completely oblivious of everything except the tiny thrashing form of the little squirrel as its terrified squeals filled the air...
"Eep!" Kylie squeaked as she ducked under the nut. She glared over at the squirrel as it fell to the ground. She started towards it and (almost simultaneously) stopped as Pifer got there. She kept her eyes locked on them with an almost devilish smile.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Mere minutes later, Pifer leaned back against the tree with a contented sigh, grinning as he licked his fingers hungrily. "Ah... How's that for a breakfast?" He practically purred, chuckling slightly. "I guess you get lucky some days."

------------------------

Terry grinned widely up at Erin. "And I hope it never ends!" He purred, adding onto the shepherd's sentence.

Ian was a little nervous for the both of them. He smiled sheepishly at Acer. "Er... Yeah, they've been together for a while now... You don't... er... Have a problem with that... do you?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Acer glanced back and forth a few times between Erin and Terry, and the small Corgi. “I, umm...well...” He looked away for a second and rubbed the back of his head. “...No...no, that doesn’t bother me or anything. I...just didn’t understand at first. Because, it’s just not something I’m very used to seeing between two close male friends, y’know?' His thoughts continued, luckily he was able to keep his mouth from moving.
“...let alone between a cat and a dog...”

“Well, anyways! Why don’t we get this little tour going? I’m dying to see the places you have to show me, and don’t have all day. Still need to unpack all my belongings and such later, having just moved in.” He hoped the other pets would just forget he asked and move on..
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

D-Singer wrote:Acer glanced back and forth a few times between Erin and Terry, and the small Corgi. “I, umm...well...” He looked away for a second and rubbed the back of his head. “...No...no, that doesn’t bother me or anything. I...just didn’t understand at first. Because, it’s just not something I’m very used to seeing between two close male friends, y’know?' His thoughts continued, luckily he was able to keep his mouth from moving.
“...let alone between a cat and a dog...”

“Well, anyways! Why don’t we get this little tour going? I’m dying to see the places you have to show me, and don’t have all day. Still need to unpack all my belongings and such later, having just moved in.” He hoped the other pets would just forget he asked and move on..
Erin had wanted to ask Acer what he meant when he asked, "y'know?" But Ellen beat him to it, as she wanted to avoid a scene the best she could, "Yeah, I'm dying to see all these places too! And to meet all these people! What are we waiting for?" She asked them, hoping to hurry them along.

(( A gay cat-lover. Erin would get along swimmingly with Bino :lol: ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian decided it was best to shrug the subject off as well, and Terry only nodded, getting the hint. The little corgi smiled around at everyone, starting to walk again as he gestured for everyone to follow. "Alright, let's get going! Where do you guys want to start? The forest? Or maybe the commercial district?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Tantrum's tail wagged back and forth rapidly aswell, smiling widely. "Well, I met Peter-Rabbit just now, but he's the only one I've met so far, but he sure seems interesting!" Tantrum half-chuckled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid strode out of the bathroom with his usual swagger, accompanied by a cloud of steam and wearing nothing but his glasses. He went over to the couch and fell backwards over the armrest and into Steve's lap as he watched TV. Steve looked down at him, "What, you just flop into people's laps, damp with water, expecting them to pet you or something."
"Yep! Now make with the petting, mortal!" Sid grabbed one of Steve's idle hands and put it on his belly, where he expected a petting.
Steve rolled his eyes and sighed, giving in, "You know, you're lucky you're so fluffy, otherwise I'd probably just punt you for being so pushy."
Sid let out a responsive grunt amid the reflexive purring that was coming out of him.
Steve's eyes narrowed, "I bet you're not even listening to what I just said."
Sid grunted again.
"I could totally violate you right now, and you'd never see it coming."
Sid let out yet another grunt, confirming Steve's statement.
"K, here ya go." Steve proceeded to grab Sid by the legs, picking him up and dangling him as he stood up.
Sid immediately screeched, "WHAT THE-" he let out a stream of obscenity, "STEVE PUT ME DOWN YOU-" he called Steve quite a few nasty things.
Steve just smiled with bemusement as he carried Sid out to the garage, ignoring his protests. He transferred the squirming cat to one hand, holding him out far enough that his swiping paws couldn't reach him, walking towards the garbage can, chuckling, "Yep, it's high time someone took out the trash."
Sid freaked out a bit more, "Wait, Steve, stop! I just took a shower!!"
"You take lots of showers, don't ya? Besides, it's not like we haven't caught you eating out of garbage cans before." Steve reached out a hand to remove the lid of the garbage can, raising Sid with the other.
"No, Steve, I gotta stay clean: I'm going to the hospital today!"
Steve stopped, "The hospital?"
"Yeah," Sid started nodding, "See there's this other cat who's in the hospital right now and I gotta go visit him, right? I mean, I kinda feel like I put him there, and he doesn't have too many friends..."
Steve looked down at Sid, questioning the reality of this claim. Finally, he set the lid back, walking back inside, "Alright then, if you say so..." He walked back through the kitchen before letting go of Sid, letting him flop back onto the ground on all fours as Steve walked back to the couch, flopping back down on it. Sid grumbled something about Adolf Hitler, Sarah Palin, and Flava Flav, padding back to Johnny's room, still on all fours, to finish getting ready...
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“My vote is in for the commercial district. I didn’t have the time prior to moving to look into what kinds of shopping and recreational centers where here. I always found that those details about urban living arrangements just make moving into a new place that much easier. Also, what better place to see more pets and people?”
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

D-Singer wrote:“My vote is in for the commercial district. I didn’t have the time prior to moving to look into what kinds of shopping and recreational centers where here. I always found that those details about urban living arrangements just make moving into a new place that much easier. Also, what better place to see more pets and people?”
Ellen nodded, "Yeah, I've been wondering if there's any cool stores here."
Erin smiled, "There's a lot of very nice stores around here." He said.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Tobee wrote:Tantrum's tail wagged back and forth rapidly aswell, smiling widely. "Well, I met Peter-Rabbit just now, but he's the only one I've met so far, but he sure seems interesting!" Tantrum half-chuckled.
Rocky smiled, his tail wagging. "That's great."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"So..." Peter-Rabbit finally spoke up, "Is Cale home? I mean, can I... go visit him today?" He was still a bit shy around Rocky, having only met him once...
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I don't really know if he's up yet. He wasn't awake when i left, so i guess not." Rocky Shrugged.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian nodded, shoving his hand into his vest pockets as he walked. "Sounds good! Any ideas on where to go while we're there?"

Terry made a thoughtful sound, holding a hand to his chin. "I'm not really needing anything in particular right now..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "Um... ok." Taku continued to lead Meeka towards his tree, munching on berries as he walked, "So..." 'Ok... Be cool... Dad said when you meet a girl, you need to make her like you and decide if you like her. Don't just ask her to mate with you the second you meet her, that'll creep her out. You gotta wait until you actually like each other for that, yeah... so... what do you do in the mean time? uh... uhh.... Smalltalk! Yes! Lessee... what's good smalltalk... uhh...' "So.... I like your fur color, it's uh... not something I've seen on a raccoon before... Is that a recessive trait or something?" 'Oh that's a great one you nitwit, start immediately pointing out that she's BROWN of all colors. What's next? Criticizing her fashion sense because she wears a collar like some sort of pet? *Whiiine*....'
Meeka finished the berries, turning to face Taku when had spoken. "A recessive trait? Mmm, I dunno. I never knew my parents so I don't know." She said it casually as if they were talking about the weather, obviously not bothered by it.