Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was terrified at this point. The combination of Sid's fury, and Trinket's shout made him feel shaky. Something about that cat made him nervous now, but he chalked it up to nervousness. He edged closer to him. Logic getting the better of him, he went up to Kytes. "You sure your good?" he asked, offering him a hand.
~Rubin
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki easily overheard Trinket's babbling. 'Ah, so that explains the vibe I was getting off the yarn and the shinies... Sounds like this cat here's a bit of a median...' Rikk looked over his shoulder and responded to Pifer, "Yeah, magic. It's when someone taps into the metaphysical energy running just beneath the fabric of the perceivable world, causing things to happen unnaturally. Don't you ever go out and talk to other animals?"
"Well... yeah." Pifer said, falling into step beside Rikki. "Well... sometimes. None of it's real though... It's just stories that mother's tell their litters." He scoffed. "Magic. I believe what I can see with my own eyes. Something I can touch."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Yes, I'm, *cough, cough*, fine." Kytes sat down on the ground and looked up at the fox, "And you would be?"
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki just laughed at Pifer, shrugging it all off, "Yeah... You've gotta get out more..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stopped, staring at Rikki. He cocked his head slightly, his violet eyes confused. "Wait... You believe- How could you believe in magic?!" Pifer's voice was utterly confused. The weasel's mind did loopty-loops as he tried to picture Rikki believing in magic. He shrugged it off, jogging to catch up with Rikki. "So, gonna go play "Police Coon" with these guys?"
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Er, I'm Zeke!" He extended the hand again. "I was just wandering through with Sam and," He grimised, "Sid. Your not too bad off, are you?"
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki thought briefly before responding, "Well, kinda. I mean, Housepets have a tendency to be immature: 'comes from being sheltered. Someone's gotta be the adult around here..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Ah..." Pifer thought back to teh cat he had first seen at the party. "Yeah, I noticed that." He growled slightly at the thought, then turned his attention back to the other pets. "So what are you gonna do? Can't you get in trouble if you mess with them?" He shrugged. "I mean, you are wild and all... Well, mostly." He spoke casually, not being offensive at all. There was a sudden scraping sound as Pifer stepped on something. He stopped, looking down curiously, and picked up at yellow collar. "What? Hey wait. Didn't that cat rip off the other one's collar?"
Last edited by JOFOXX on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I just need, *cough*, some water," Kytes said, rubbing his neck. "Wait, my collar!" He looked out at the street, seeing a weasel holding his collar. "Mor-, *hack, cough*, more pets?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale watched everyone, still a bit confused. He tried to moved closer but winced as his foot was filled with pain. Looking down he saw a red patch start changing the bandaging from white to mostly red. Ok, this is starting to really hurt. I think I reopened the wound or something...I need to get Rocky. We're right by the house so, I should be able to make it. Cale starting limping down the sidewalk, convinced everyone was to busy. His head hung down as he forced himself down the sidewalk, stopping when he recognized a familiar voice. Looking up he saw Rikki a few feet away getting closer to everyone else. "Rikki, What're you doin here?"
Last edited by Neko on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Sorry Thrasher, I'm gonna move Shep. People are posting fast and you shouldn't have jumped in to interfere like that, 'cause there was alot going on at once, and Shep trying to intervene out of the blue sort of made the straight-line things were going in break up. ))

Sid helped Shep to his feet and turned to Sam, "Yeah... I'm sorry, I just sorta... lost control with him..." He saw a strange animal holding Kytes' collar and went over to him, bluntly taking the collar "Yeah, I'll take that." He walked over to Kytes with it, tossing it down. "Here. This is over. From now on, you're gonna quit treating everyone like-" He swore, back in his old habits, "-and quit flaunting your owners' money, 'cause that's not yours: it's theirs, and if they ever decide they don't like you, it's gonna be gone. Now don't worry about the dirt, you'll cough it up like a hairball soon enough. And if you ever-" he swore about making him angry "-again, I'll pound you for real. Got it?"

He hadn't realized it yet, but there were wet streaks below his glasses: he had been crying sine he had shoved the first clod of dirt in Kytes' mouth. He'd stopped now, and his voice hadn't cracked, but he didn't notice the wet because of the heat still radiating from his skin.

---------------- Right then... ----------------
Rikki turned to the familiar voice of Cale, "Oh, hey Cale. I'm just hanging around the neighborhood, watching people eat dirt." he looked at Cale's leg, "Hmm... You look like you could use a bit of help..." he moved to his side and took his arm to support him.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer growled at the cat as it snatched the collar from his hands. "You're welcome." He spat after it, glaring. He watched on in disgust as the cat proceeded to threaten the other one, and glanced sideways at Rikki, who was helping one of the other pets. "Aren't you going to do something about this guy?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke looked around. "I don't know where any water is. I'm sorry!" Sid came up and swore at the cat some more. "Um, well?" he looked about. "Well if there s anything I could do..." His voice trailed off,
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shrugged Pifer's concern off, "Not really, it looks like everything's calming down. He just needed to blow off some steam on that other cat from what I can tell. This is Cale by the way, he's a friend of mine."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale felt a lot better with Rikki's support, it felt good to get the pressure off his foot."Thanks, I'm try-" He was interrupted when a weasel started to Rikki.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki shrugged Pifer's concern off, "Not really, it looks like everything's calming down. He just needed to blow off some steam on that other cat from what I can tell. This is Cale by the way, he's a friend of mine."
"Oh, hey. What's up?"

Sam followed Sid, sighing to herself as Sid cursed. She put her hand on his shoulder when she noticed his fur was matted down from something. "Sid, are you...."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky walked back to the food table, grabbing a can of cola and a hamburger for later.
He waved to joy as he walked out the front yard And onto the sidewalk.
He took a few bites out of his sandwhich, and After walking a while he Noticed a small group of pets that seemed to be bunched together.
He walked up to them, still holding his half eaten sandwhich and can of cola.
"what happened here?" rocky asked, concerned.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Ian smiled at Kyra, masking his confusion. This girl really was scatterbrained. Ian turned to Xuan as he opened the door, peering around the other dog into the house. "Wow," he began, sniffling against the strong smell that wafted from the room, "This looks... pretty neat actually." He stepped forward, eyes traveling around the room. Terry hopped past Xuan and ran inside, also looking around. "Yeah, yeah. I guess it's pretty coo- Hey! A TV!" The blue tom vaulted over the back of one of the couches, landing cross-legged in the seat. "So, whatcha got to do around here?"
Xuan looks at Ian's reaction to the smell, he can see it, "Ehehe... sorry about the smell, you'll get used to it eventually, my owner had to burn that incense at least once everyday, he said he try to keep the scent at the minimum, guess he doesn't understand us dogs' higher sense," said Xuan while he invites both Ian and Kyra in.

"Hmm... first of all let me get some tea for you all first, you guys do have tea right, I suppose?" said Xuan as he heads straight to the kitchen, and by tea he meant Chinese tea, those made-from-tea-leaves-bitter-drinks.

"And I'll try to find something for you all to do later, there aren't too much around here," Xuan shouts from the kitchen, then came out with several glasses of hot tea, and put in down on the coffee table.

As Xuan looks through the coffee table below him, he then pulled out a box the second he saw it, "Perhaps... anyone interested in a game of Chinese chess?"
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid helped Shep to his feet and turned to Sam, "Yeah... I'm sorry, I just sorta... lost control with him..." He saw a strange animal holding Kytes' collar and went over to him, bluntly taking the collar "Yeah, I'll take that." He walked over to Kytes with it, tossing it down. "Here. This is over. From now on, you're gonna quit treating everyone like-" He swore, back in his old habits, "-and quit flaunting your owners' money, 'cause that's not yours: it's theirs, and if they ever decide they don't like you, it's gonna be gone. Now don't worry about the dirt, you'll cough it up like a hairball soon enough. And if you ever-" he swore about making him angry "-again, I'll pound you for real. Got it?"

He hadn't realized it yet, but there were wet streaks below his glasses: he had been crying sine he had shoved the first clod of dirt in Kytes' mouth. He'd stopped now, and his voice hadn't cracked, but he didn't notice the wet because of the heat still radiating from his skin.
"Ev-, *cough*, everyone?" Kytes stumbled to his feet, leaving the collar on the ground. "What do you mean everyone? *Cough* I only screwed up once! With you it was instinct. I've, *hack*, I've seen enough thieves to know what people want when they, *cough*, when they go for someone's pockets!" He reached down and grabbed his collar, "Besides," he threw the collar into the trees. "I don't need that. *Cough* I don't need any of it..."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki saw that the magic cat was trying to intervene. Not a good plan. "Here, take Cale for a second, I need to deal with this." he said, handing Cale over to Pifer. He walked over to Trinket and Zeke pulling him away by the arms, "They're fine, just let them blow off some steam" He turned to Trinket, "I'm interested in where you learned that display of magic just now, hmm?"

Sid snapped, "Yes everyone! Everyone I've talked to so far hates you! You go around waving your money like it's some passport to be as mean as you want, then you get mad at me because I have reflexes from the street and try to talk about your 'instinct'? Get over yourself!" he was starting to calm down now, feeling unsure of himself, "And what's wrong with you helping AC earlier? We barely got away from them alive this morning, no thanks to you!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian watched Xuan as he went into the kitchen. He kept an I on Terry, making sure he wasn't getting into any trouble, but lost interest as a delicious smell wafted past him. He looked at the tea Xuan as carrying. "That smells really good. What's in it?" Terry immediately snatched some, staring at the box Xuan had brought out. "Chess huh? How do you play in China?"

-------------------

Pifer glanced anxiously at the other pets. "I suppose you're right." He mumbled to Rikki. He finally turned his attention away from them, nodding at the injured pet as he hefted his weight off of Rikki. "Cale. Nice to meet you. Name's Pifer. I'm from the forest as well."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid snapped, "Yes everyone! Everyone I've talked to so far hates you! You go around waving your money like it's some passport to be as mean as you want, then you get mad at me because I have reflexes from the street and try to talk about your 'instinct'? Get over yourself!" he was starting to calm down now, feeling unsure of himself, "And what's wrong with you helping AC earlier? We barely got away from them alive this morning, no thanks to you!"
"AC? What are you talking about? *cough* All I know is I saw you at a Wendy's this morning and went to give you the yarn back, *cough*, and the next thing I know is I'm laying in a vet bed." Kytes thought for a second. "Since then, everyone's been talking 'bout these goons and whatever."

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki saw that the magic cat was trying to intervene. Not a good plan. "Here, take Cale for a second, I need to deal with this." he said, handing Cale over to Pifer. He walked over to Trinket and Zeke pulling him away by the arms, "They're fine, just let them blow off some steam" He turned to Trinket, "I'm interested in where you learned that display of magic just now, hmm?"
"Hey, wait! What are you doi- what. WHAT. Uh, okay. Uh. What? WHAT?! What? WHAT! Uh...I have no idea what you're talking aboutHey-you-managed-to-guess-my-name-earlier-how-did-you-do-that?" In a panic, Trinket tried to change the subject. Perhaps he could act just crazy enough to throw this here...dog? Off of this raccoon's stray comment.

Bad day just got worse, it seems. Why, oh why did he have to lose the ear banner?
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stood by Sid, still having a hand on his shoulder unsure of what to say or do.

Cale turned his attention to the weasel that was helping to support his weight. "Nice to meet you too...wait, forest? So you're feral, or used to be feral like Rikki?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid just scowled at the tabby, was that it? Why was he so mad at him? He wasn't even sure anymore... He just hated everyone, especially his disgusting self. Finally he just blew it all off with "Whatever." and stalked off, feeling disgusting once again.
He looked down at his paws as he walked away: the wounds from last night were bleeding again, so he started licking them shut. He still felt awkward licking himself: he'd never gotten over being conditioned against it to make him hypo-allergenic...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer laughed a little at Cale's question. "Nah, I'm a "feral" if that's what you guys call us. Old fashioned, I know." He chuckled, "Not everyone is as lucky as Rikki. I've lived alone in the forest nearly my whole life..." He sighed a little, his mood obviously a little more gloomy. "Nearly..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke looked over at Trinket. "Well, I saw your jewelry, and they looked like a bunch of trinkets! Heard your name earlier too, so I just thought i would put two and two and where exactly are you taking us Rikki?" He glanced at him briefly as he was jerked along, before turning back to Trinket. "My name is Zeke by the way!" He tried to extend his hand to Trinket, but couldn't reach while being pulled.
Last edited by Rubin on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam looked at Kytes one last time, feeling a bit bad for him. She turned and followed Sid, seeing him licking his wounds. "What happened to your hands?"

"Nearly? Did you used to have a home? Er..Nevermind, I don't mean to go noisy.." Cale looked at the ground nervously, Idiot! Never ask people about personal questions unless you know them well...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer glanced at Cale, eyes glinting with a smile. "There's no need to be embarrassed about it." The weasel chuckled. "If you really want to know. I had a family once. Well, I almost did. My mate... she died-" He stopped for moment, looking away. "She died before the litter was born."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket was slightly unnerved by the raccoon's lack of response, him continuing to lead them both away.
Rubin wrote:Zeke looked over at Trinket. "Well, I saw your jewelry, and they looked like a bunch of trinkets! Heard your name earlier too, so I just thought i would put two and two and where exactly are you taking us Rikki?" He glanced at him briefly as he was jerked along, before turning back to Trinket. "My name is Zeke by the way!" He tried to extend his hand to Trinket, but couldn't reach while being pulled.
"Uh. Nice to meet you too, Zeke. Most people don't guess my name like that though. You must be pretty smart...Do you have any idea what's going on? All I know was that I was trying to get a yarn ball keepsake back to, uh, Sid, and then a fight breaks out... And where ARE you taking us? Uh, Rikki, was it?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stopped and let go. "Over here. See? It's already resolved. Things only go two ways when you leave them alone. Sometimes it's better to let other people deal with their own problems. And yes, my name is Rikki." he looked around, "Now, I'm glad that's done with. I think I've had enough excitement for one day..."

--------------- Down the street... ---------------
Sid sighed: he was feeling so disgusting right now, he didn't want to talk to the closest friend he'd made since getting here, afraid she'd see it too. "I... sorta... hurt them the other day... I guess all that just now opened them back up..." he held his head in his hands: it ached from the strain, "I just don't know what's wrong with me... One minute I feel like he's the worst guy on the planet, the next I feel like a monster..." he shuddered, "People used to call me a monster alot..." he looked up at her, ears drooping as they walked away, "You don't think I'm a monster, do you?" tears were starting to come from behind his glasses again...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid was starting to roar like a maniacal lion when someone grabbed his arm and started to pull him off, "NO! Stay out of this you-" he swore angrilly. Suddenly he noticed that Kytes was going for his glasses: what a Oh wow, he has alot of time to think up a stream of vulgarity here doesn't he.. That didn't matter though, he was being pulled away. He dealt with the interloper, swerving around to deck the husky, sending him flying into the street, flat on his back. Sid just let out a roar of anger as he moved to crush the dog, but he stopped, panting. His rage had poured out with roar.
What was he doing?
He looked back at Kytes, choking on the mouthful of dirt: he'd had enough. He hadn't been trying to kill him, only show him some humility. He looked back at the dog: it was only trying to stop a fight, much like he might have done when he was that naive: it probably didn't even know what was going on. Now its nose was bleeding from the impact.
Sid facepawed, feeling rather disgusting and walked over to the dog, kneeling over and holding out a paw to help him up, "Hey... I'm sorry... You shouldn't have interfered... Are you ok? "["
Shep growled and snarled menacingly as he got up from the ground where Sid's punch carried him to. He was angry that he got hurt for breaking up a fight. The husky's brown and blue eyes started to widen in aggression and his black lips curled into a snarl, revealing his razor sharp canines as his assailant drew near to beat the living daylight out of him. The blood from his nose poured into his mouth and he opened wide to reveal his deadly jaws of death. "Come on!" Shep growled deeply, ready to strike if this stupid cat tried anything funny.

But a few moments later Sid suddenly realized what he got himself into, and seemed to calm down. "Woof?" Shep yipped in a curious tone as the cat offered his paw to help him up. "Im fine, thank you..." Shep said, still run a marathon from what happened. He then pointed to Kytes, who was still choking from the dirt which Sid shoved into his mouth earlier on. "Dont you do that EVER again!" Shep said firmly and quickly tore off his attention from Sid, rushing to Kytes. He sat him up and thumped on his back fast to make sure he got the dirt out. "Are you okay bro?" Shep asked, his nose still bleeding.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( @thrasherblades ))
(( What? That doesn't make sense anymore. lol. We've already moved on accepting that Sid picked Shep back up before moving to the others. The only part that makes sense to me is him going to Kytes. So that's what we're going with. Get on IRC if you can... ))
(( Here's what we're going with now:
Sid helped Shep up, and when he did, Shep was angry, so Sid just said "Whatever. Don't interfere next time." then did the thing where he gave Kytes back his collar. THEN Shep went to Kytes when Sid was done yelling at him. (effectively the same anyway, since Rikki would have dragged him away from it like Trinket and Zeke.) ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam grabbed Sid's shoulder, stopping him. "Of course not, why would you say that? I think you just realized that revenge isn't as sweet as you think it'll be..." She looked at him before hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry, that really sucks..." Cale looked at the weasel with sympothy, he couldn't even imagine how hard that must've hurt...Oh man, If I had just kept my mouth shut I wouldn't have brought that up....
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shrugged. He always had this kind of reaction when he thought of his mate. He missed her dearly, but brooding over her didn't accomplish anything. "Thanks for your sentiments, but if you don't mind. I'd really like to change the subject." He laughed awkwardly, using his free hand to scratch the back of his head. Talking to this cat wasn't so bad. Pifer wondered if their were any other pets like Cale. "So..." he began, "How'd you meet Rikki? I guess you see him a lot on his "Police Coon" patrols, huh?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

(Until thrasher gets re-oriented into everything, I'm ignoring Shep. Mainly cause Kytes is already standing and no longer choking.)

Kytes looked down at his feet. Well, now what? He looked around. Everyone's gone or leaving me here alone. Alone. Maybe I should try that for a change. He turned around and walked in the only direction no one else was heading. Looking up at the sky, Rain soon, this should be fun.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid pushed out of the hug this time: he felt disgusting. He hated himself and he didn't want Sam getting herself dirty with all his disgustingness. "It's not about Kytes anymore. It's about how I just came out of nowhere and did that, I'm not even sure why I hated him so much... I just... I hate everything and I don't know why." his voice was cracking now, "I don't know why I act this way, it's like I have this compulsive need to just spew hate all the time and I don't know who I'm directing it at. I think I just hate myself... I think I am a monster... You know, that's what my mother probably said when I was born... she'd given birth to an ugly, hateful monster..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Oh, well Ok then" Zeke dismissed Riki, and continued talking to trinket, now able to properly offer his hand in a shake. "You think I'm smart? Thanks! as for the yarn, I think it was something about his old friend, from back in Detroit. Some stray named One-ear or something like that..." his ears drooped. Zeke didn't quite feel like going into the full story but he thought his tone might tell the rest.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You know that's not true. I bet your mother looked down at you and smiled, saying how you were the cutest kitten she'd ever seen." She sighed, getting closer to him. "I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about, but you aren't a monster. You're....You're my boyfriend, and I think you're cute and fun. I....I never had fun with someone before like I have with you. We have so much in common and...." She turned away, almost crying. She wasn't sure why she was, did she care for him so much already that she hated seeing him like this? Or was she just filled with happiness that she met someone who liked the things she did and cared for her...

Cale laughed, "Police Coon? No, I haven't seen him doing anything like that. I've kind of known Rikki ever since I moved to this neighborhood."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah," said Rikki, "Something's got that guy tied up in knots. I have a feeling it's not just something Kytes did that started it. Well, he's off with Sam now, maybe that'll help..." Rikki made a mental note to keep an eye on this "Sid" character from now on...

---------------- Right about then, down the steet... ----------------
Sid looked at her and sighed: he was putting alot of his old problems on alot of new friends. He'd meant to put his past behind him. He had John, the first owner who'd actually cared about him. He'd spent alot of money to prove it too, getting a house in the expensive Pet-Friendly neighborhood just so Sid wouldn't be lonely. John was the first owner Sid could call "dad" without spite, and they'd started doing that, so Sid could pretend he'd had a normal life as a pet, one with a loving family...
Sid needed to start trying that now. He pulled Sam into him and hugged her, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't talk like that... I'm just being an Emo..."

He hugged her close to comfort her, trying to comfort himself with her soft fur. He couldn't stop thinking of that dog back there though: what if he hadn't calmed down right there? The dog probably thought he could take Sid, if only he knew how wrong that was. Dead wrong. He shuddered inside at the thought of the poor stupid dog lying dead in the street. Another thought made him even more uncomfortable: what if Sam found out what his full street-name had been? What if she found out that both he and Vicious were actually the same?
Sid Vicious, the cat who had ended Griefer's reign of terror...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer shook his head, laughing quietly. "It's just something me and some of the other animals say." He looked around at the aftermath to the chaos. Rikki seemed to be trying to settle a few loose ends, and many of the pets were leaving. "So, is he like this often? Rikki I mean. He seems like he's always trying to keep everything in order."