Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( This was done over IRC: ))

"Hey, Skater-cat. It's Cale right? I've seen you around the neighborhood, and I noticed alot of commotion here today, so I thought I should come over and introduce myself and Kyra here." Rikki replied, gesturing to Kyra next to him.
Kyra was surprised when Rikki decided to introduce her, and paused for a couple seconds, before looking at the cat and waving slightly.
"Oh hey, I think I've seen you around before...with that park ranger dude right?"
"Yeah, I live with Ranger Jack. My name's Rikki." replied the aged and scruffy looking Rikki.
Rocky was a few feet away from the three pets converging in the doorway of cales house. "Whats happening?"
Cale looks past kyra and Rikki and sees Rocky. "Oh hey Rocky! Have you met Rikki or Kyra here?"
"No, i dont think i have, its nice to meet you" he holds out his hand to them
Rikki sniffs at Rocky's paw, a telltale sign of a feral, even though he has a collar on. (a rathar official looking one at that)
Rocky wondered why the raccoon smelled his paw. "Shake?"
Rikki looked up, "oh? You pets do that? Ok..." he took the hand and gave it a rathar firm shake.
"Uhh... yeah" Rocky looked at Cale and squinted "what are those around your neck?"

Cale looked down at his headphones, "You mean you don't know what headphones are?"
"Headphones? W- what do they do?"
"Well, you listen to music with um."
The only type of music Rocky has ever heard was hard dance... It was the only cd they let them have at the orphanage.
"So you put the cd in the headphones?"
"No dude, you plug them into a Cd player or for instance an iPod" Cale holds up his iPod for Rocky to see.
Rocky new about cd players there was one at the orphanage... "How do you put the cd in that small thing?" He points toward the ipod
"Wow, is that like a miniature walkie-talkie?" asked Rikki, looking at this new contraption.
"What? No, it plays music."

"Like a mini cd player?" Rocky was curious. There seemed to be a lot of things he has never seen in the orphanage.
"Well, I suppose you could describe it like that." He was having a hard time explaining it.
"How does it know what music to play if there isn't a CD or Tape?" Asked Rikki?
Cale wasn't sure what to say, how were you suppose to explain how an iPod worked? He wasn't even sure himself, he just knew how to put the songs onto it. "I really...don't know how to explain it.heh..."
"All I know is it looks a bit like Jack's Walkie Talkie." said Rikki "He carries it everywhere he goes. He was thinking of getting one for me too, but they're kinda bulky to carry around all day..."
"Wierd... they didnt let us have anything like... that... at the orphanage...(or training camp for that matter)"
"Huh? iPod? Oh, it has a really small CD in it that only works for it. Or something. I forget, actually." Kyra yawned near immediately after, and also noted her hunger. "Well, I'm gonna head back home."
"Already? But the sun hasn't even gone down yet." Said Rikki, finding it a little strange that someone wouldn't want to stay out at night.
"well it was nice meeting you Kyra" Cale said.
"Ok, thanks, see yah later." Rocky couldnt wait for the bath.
"Ok, well, I'll see you later then" said Rikki as Kyra walked back to her house.

Rikki turned to Rocky as Kyra went around the corner. "So, it looks like you've been playing in a garbage can recently, find anything good?"
"Not really, just a banana skin and a pizza crust."
"Well Rocky do you want to take your bath now? I'm sure it's is ready by now." Cale looks at Rikki, "You can come in too if you want."
"Ah, yeah, we've all found garbage cans like that at some point in our lives, don't let it get ya down." Replied Rikki, turning to enter, "and don't mind if I do."
Rocky excitedly followed Cale into the house.
"Rikki why don't you wait in the living room while I take Rocky to the bathroom. Follow me dude" Cale lead Rocky to the bathroom where Mrs.Patterson had the tub filled with warm water, suds filling one side. "Here you go Rocky, it's all ready, here's a towel, and shampoo" she says poining to the respectable object. "If you need anything just holler ok?" she said.
"I'll be out in the living room when you're done, Rocky" Cale said.
"Thanks ma'm" Rocky slowly stepped into the water and started to scrub his fur getting all the dirt out. He then began to use the shampoo to suds up his fur, which he then scrubbed some more.

Rikki sat down in the living room and listened to Cale, Rocky, and a human woman while he waited for Cale. He thought it was interesting that housepets used the same bath places as their owners for bathing, he just licked himself or jumped in a river.
Cale walked back out to the living room, sitting down next to Rikki. "So, you must not come out to the neighborhood very often. I haven't seen you that much."
"No, there's not much going on usually, but today seems to be different. Today the forest is boring and the town is interesting, you should come out there more often by the way, we can hang out sometime." Rikki replied.
"Are there any paths that are ride-able? I only go where my wheels can dude."
"I guess we have bike trails, and a few roads, if that's what you mean..." Said Rikki, looking at Cale with a cocked head, "I don't see why you can't just walk though..."
"Anyone can walk, even pups and kittens can. But not many people can hop on a board and take off, know what I mean?"
"I bet I can, it doesn't look much harder than rolling around on a log..." said Rikki, feeling a bit annoyed at someone who felt too good to walk a bit.
"Well did you want to try?"
"Sure, where's it at?"
Cale walked over and picked his board up, opening the front door. "Let's do it outside, mom would thrash me if we broke anything."
Rikki walked back out the front door with Cale. The sun was getting close to setting now, this long after he'd gotten up meant he must have gotten up very late. "So, where should I try this?" He asked.
Cale handed the board to Rikki, "Go ahead and try it here."
Rikki plopped the board down on the ground and put a foot on top of it, and tried to think of what he'd seen Cale doing with it and how he might copy him. He pushed the board forward, and wobbled about for a few seconds before he got his balance. He rode up and down the sidewalk in fromt of Cale's house, turning with manuals (though, he didn't know that was what they were called). "See? This isn't that hard!" he called to Cale.
"wow bro, your a natural skater" Cale couldn't believe how well Rikki was doing.
"So!" Said Rikki, riding up to Cale and kicking the board back up into his paw, "if I were to ride this off, would you walk to go get it?" He asked satirically as he handed it back and moved to walk back in.
"Well that, or i could grab my rollerblades and chase after you" Cale walked back inside, setting the board down against the wall, next to the front door.

Meanwhile:
After a few minutes he felt clean, but he was pretty sure the water didn't: it was filthy. He stepped out of the bathtub and grabbed the towel to dry off. He looked at himself in the mirror "have you finnaly found a home?" he said to the reflection in the mirror. He then walked over to the bathtub and pulled the plug, letting the water drain out.
Rocky was overwhelmed. He sat down on the bathroom floor and just thought for a moment. He had finally found a place to call home. No more abuse, misery... Pain. He almost wanted to cry. He stood up and dried off some more almost ready to head back out
Rocky opened the bathroom door and looked around. He walked up to his mom and asked "can I look around the place?"
"Of course sweety," said Mrs Paterson "when you're done exploring I'll fix you a bed in Cale's room. You'll have to share a room with him, We only have 2 bedrooms."

"So, is your brother done with his bath yet? I've never seen him before. Is he new?" asked Rikki, following him.
Cale was taken aback with Rikki's statement, he didn't really consider Rocky to be his brother. They had only met that day. "Yea actually, he just got here today."
A brother? He never had a sibling before, he always thought he'd be alone. He was actually rather fond of the idea, though a dog wouldn't have been his first choice.
Rikki laughed, "One day and he already needs a bath, what a guy. Oh hey, there he is now! Enjoy the bath?"

(( The End (of that) ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Rubin wrote:"How could I resist? I haven't ever been shopping before!" His face lit up at the prospect, as he fiddled around trying to figure out how to open the car door. "umm?", he giggled it around some more, but with no success. "as for my feet, well... this pavement stuff is hard and stuff! I don't know how you could handle being on the stuff for this long!" he went off in a sudden burst of a rant, "Back home, all I had to deal with was the front walk, and that had some nice grass next to it!" He blushed a little as he realized just how much he was talking 'is this what friendship feels like?' the thought to himself, giving up on the car door.
Frank sighed.

"Yeesh, you've really never been out much before have you?" he asked, opening the door for Zeke. "For one thing, pavement just takes some getting used to. For another thing, we're just grocery shopping. It's not like we're going shopping for, God forbid, CLOTHES, so it's not really that interesting." Frank stopped as he was climbing in to consider for a second. "Actually, if you're up to it, I could probably get one of my ex-girlfriends to come and take you shopping for the day. But anyway, what's it like up in that swanky old place your folks got, eh?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was surprised when Rikki decided to introduce her, and paused for a couple seconds, before looking at the cat and waving slightly.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Hey there Shep!! I'm Frank, Frank Holiday. Welcome to the neighborhood! What d'ya work at?"
"
"Hey there Frank! Yeah I work as an assistant down at my dad's gun store. Uh well, it's not really a gun store in particular but more of a sports shooting centre. I clean the rifles and do repairs and weapons maintenance."Shep replied.

Shep tilted his head when Rocky showed him the $10 bill and enquired wether it was a lot. "Well $10 isn't that much, but it's still money. You should keep it or best of all, save it up for future use."

More pets started showing up, and started introducing themselves. A cat known as Cale came up to him introduced himself. "Nice to meet ya...." Shep said, extending his paw.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

TIMELOOP NINJUTSU
Back to the past...

"Wow, that's really cool Shep. So, I bet you know a lot about weapons, guns, explosives, that sorta thing? 'Cause I got a cousin who's real into making things go BOOM, y'know? Any nuggets o' wisdom I should know if I ever meet the guy during his, um, hobby?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob walked outside of his home and took a deep breath. "Nothing like fresh air." He looked around at all the homes nearby, trying to decide who to introduce himself to first. "Looks like a lot of new neighbors are here."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yep, got a suggestion for ya. STAY FAR AWAY"[\color] Shep said, jingling the keys inside his pocket. "Or when he has them bombs and grenades for that matter. Yeah, you should keep yer distance man"[\color]
"Looks like we got some new fellas too, seeing a pet emerge from his home. Hi there![/colour] Shep called to Jacob, waving.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Howdy," Jacob said, waving back as he began to approach the stranger. "I'm Jacob, and you are?"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank face-pawed.
"Ah thanks Shep," he said. "Unfortunately, I might be too close by the time I see him." He looked up when Jacob hollered.
"Oh hey, new neighbor! Yowza, what is this, Meet The Neighborhood Day? I'm Frank. Frank Holdiay!"
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake walked and drawed while he approached Jacob. "Oh Hi, My name is Flake. What about you?"

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh look, Flake's back! HEY GUYS!! SAY HI TO FLAKE!!!" Frank yelled. "Disclaimer: that was to recognize that you were here and not to make fun of you for any reason. Really sorry how last time we met I kinda ignored your presence." Frank rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank sighed.

"Yeesh, you've really never been out much before have you?" he asked, opening the door for Zeke. "For one thing, pavement just takes some getting used to. For another thing, we're just grocery shopping. It's not like we're going shopping for, God forbid, CLOTHES, so it's not really that interesting." Frank stopped as he was climbing in to consider for a second. "Actually, if you're up to it, I could probably get one of my ex-girlfriends to come and take you shopping for the day. But anyway, what's it like up in that swanky old place your folks got, eh?"

Zeke's ear twitched. "girls? are there girls here? Iv never met a girl before!" His face flushed red, "AAAAAaannny wase.... ya... house life is booring. specially with the interwebs. daytime Tv sucks, and its all prety boring. I finally Got out of there, just now... you were there."
Last edited by Rubin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"It's okay." He smiled with his notepad in his paw and a Pencil in the other.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
FunkyChickenFace

@Zeke
Frank gasped in horror.

"Y-you've NEVER MET A GIRL?!" he shouted, waving his hands wildly. "Oh man, oh man oh man ohmanohmanohman!!" Frank started hyperventilating in horror and collapsed sideways into the door out of pure shock. He soon recovered.

"DAD!!! I NEED YOUR CELL PHONE!!!" he hollered out the window.
"WHY?!"
"TO SET UP A FRIEND OF MINE FOR A DATE!!!"
"OH, OKAY!!!"

@Flake
"Oh good, didn't want to start off on the wrong foot with anybody in the neighborhood, you know. Hey, we've decided to have something of a party down at my place, you wanna come?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Auzzo wrote:Flake walked and drawed while he approached Jacob. "Oh Hi, My name is Flake. What about you?"
"The name's Jacob," Jacob replied. "Nice to meet you."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"Howdy," Jacob said, waving back as he began to approach the stranger. "I'm Jacob, and you are?"
"Hey there, I'm Corey Shepard, but you can just call me Shep. I just moved in here about two weeks ago and it's my first time getting to meet all of the pets here. It's really great to meet ya, Jacob" Shep said, smiling.

"So that's where I live"Shep said, pointing to a white house on their left. "Believe it or not, my dad is constructing an underground shooting range. It's scheduled to be complete in like a week or so since we've got the guns, target boards, ammo from our shooting centre in town. You wanna see it later on?"Shep asked.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

(If that Question was for me..)

"My Name is Flake and Sure." He responded.

FunkyChickenFace

@ Shep:
"How well does the shooting range withstand explosions? 'Cause if it's pretty sturdy, I figure we can get my cousin in here to blow things up in a more constructive environment then a ditch in the woods. Oh, and did you say you were comin' to that party?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hahaa weelll, I'll have to ask my Pop first, cuz for now it's off limits to those without prior experience. But I guess your cousin would do, just that its a shootin' range an' not for lobbin' those bombs. Hope you understand"Shep said, putting his arm around Frank.

Speaking about which, I heard you're throwing some....party?Shep asked, using a paw to scratch his neck. "Could I come?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Totally! It's more of a sort of 'breaking in the neighborhood' thing anyway. I imagine the humans will do some thing like it later."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

@Flake
"Oh good, didn't want to start off on the wrong foot with anybody in the neighborhood, you know. Hey, we've decided to have something of a party down at my place, you wanna come?"
@FunkyChickenFace: "Okay, I guess." He answered.

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob's ears shot up. "I heard something about a shooting range. Where is it at? I've always wanted to fire a gun at something. You know, not living, of course."
FunkyChickenFace

(I guess I'll try and stimulate some RPing?)

TIMEWARP NINJUTSU.

Back to Frank and Zeke in the car.

"Here," said Matt, tossing Frank the phone, "This your friend?"
"Yeah," said Frank, punching in the appropriate number. "Zeke, my dad, Matt. Dad, Zeke."

Someone picked up the phone on the other side.

"Hey, this is Frank. Hey Sammy! Wuts up? Good, good. Hey, listen, can you put Steve on the line? Thanks.
Hey Steve? Hey! How's it goin' buddy? ...Most excellent. So listen, I got a new friend over here. ...He's a fox. ...No seriously, like, a bona fide fox. No, he's not feral, he's the pet of some rich people. ....Probably got him from Russia or someting, I dunno! Look, the point is that the critter's never met a female of his own kind. ...I know, right? So anyway, didn't we meet a cupla vixens during our travels? You got there numbers? ...No, it's not for me, you a##. It's for my friend here. ...Name's Zeke. ...White fur. ...Excellent, I'll pick her up at the airport in two days then. ...Alright, thanks again, have fun in Chicago man."

He flipped the phone shut.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( MOAR from Teh IRC! ))

Rocky turned around when he heard rikki ask him about the bath, "Yeah, it was enjoyable... We didnt have baths at the Training camp, we took showers in this big room"
Rikki raised an interested brow, "training camp? I didn't know you trained for anything, what were you training for? Police-Dog Academy?"
(( Rikki is still out of this loop, making things more interesting. ))
"No, they trained us to be sleigh dogs. build muscle enough to pull around stuff" Rocky said
"Sounds harsh."
"Oh, that must have been interesting..." Rikkii said, unsure now as to why they would train a housepet to pull a sliegh.
"it wasnt a vacation, thats for sure." Rocky turned and looked down the hallway to the back door
Cale thought for a moment, not sure how to approach the situation. "Well you're here now right?"
Rikki shrugged "hey, at least you know you've always got food, and you don't have to worry about mountain lions." He was still out of the looop.
"I guess thats true.. the training was harsh, unforgiving. If you weren't strong enough you wouldn't make it." Rocky said
"Well, you have us now, you have family a Mom and Dad...and a brother." Cale was taking a big risk saying this, he usually never let his feelings out and he wasn't sure how Rocky would take it.
Rikki slowly nodded his head, starting to understand more about the situation. So Rocky had been abandoned.
A smile swept across Rocky's face as he thought about it. "And im thankful for that"
"Rocky I set up a temporary bed for you" Mrs.Patterson said coming down the stairs. "Oh hello there, who is this?" she asked looking to Rikki. "This is Rikki mom, he is the park ranger's pet" Cale said.
"Bed? Huh..." Rocky thought.
"Hi..." Rikki said, not sure how much interest to show.
"Hello I'm Cale's Mom, it's nice to meet you. Cale you certainly made a lot of friends today!" She said walking away. "Uh, yea" Cale said.

"Ok then... You guys want to do something then?" Rikki asked after a short silence.
"I want to go look on the porch!" Rocky said, all to quickly
"If you want to." Cale lead the way to the porch.
Rikki and Rocky followed Cale to the back porch, Rikki looking around the interesting house as he walked.
"Well this is it, a grill, some chairs and a bench swing. Nothing to amazing"
Rikki hopped up on the bench swing and swung back and fourth. "This is nice..."
Rocky put his hand on the railing and looked through the mesh screen.. He didn't see anywhere he could stay. "Soo... where do i sleep?"
"What are you talking about? Your going to share my room with me."
"Inside?... The house?" Rocky was suprised.
"Yea, what were you thinking?"
Rikki thought this was even stranger about Rocky: He was a housepet who didn't know he belonged in the house. Perhaps he hadn't been a housepet previously...
Rocky was shocked... the dogs he has been with always slept outside in 5x5 cages.
"Uh.. I dont know"
'But that's odd' thought Rikki, 'even I sleep in Jack's office or quarters most of the time... I guess he's lucky they abandoned him...'
"I'll show you" Cale lead everyone back inside, up the stairs to his room. Cale bed was against the far right wall(like a little kids bed), a comforter was laid on the floor a pillow at the end with a blanket folded up next to it. "this'll be your bed for now, I'm sure Mom and Dad will get you a real bed soon."
Rocky walked over to where the comforter was laid on the ground. He bent down and felt how soft it was. He never slept on anything but ground his whole life. "wow..."
"...what? You don't like it?"
"No, i love it! thank you!" He almost wanted to run up and give Cale a hug.
Rikki passively took in the situation. He didn't have much to say about anything.
"Well thank mom for it, she put it together."
"ill be sure to." He almost wanted to lay down and fall asleep right then. he had been walking since 2:00 in the morning
(( the time is 6:00 PM, when the sun just starts going down in the Summer ))
"Boys would you like some cherry pie? It's fresh out of the oven!" Cale's mom called from down stairs. "You gotta try Mom's Cherry pie, it's amazing!" Cale ran downstairs to the dining room.
"Pie?" Rocky didnt care that much what it meant, but if its half as good as the tuna casserole then he wants some. Rocky started to run downstairs
Rikki Followed. He liked Fruit based pastries.

Mrs.Patterson came to the dining room table with three plates of the pie, setting them on the table with a fork. "I hope you like it. Oh, would anyone like a glass of Milk with their pie?" she asked. "Yes please" Cale said, enjoying the first bite of pie. "Delicous as usual" He said.
"yes Ma'm" Rocky sat down at the table and cocked his head to the side at the pie. He picked up the fork and started eating it one bite at a time
Rikki sat down at the table. It looked and smelled like a good pie. He was about to start scarfing it down when he realized that the others were using forks. 'So there's the trade off, I have to use a fork...' he thought. He picked up the fork and put his head over the plate for the inevitable spilling that was about to happen, and began to shovel pie into his open maw, somewhat sloppily.
Cale's mom came back from the kitchen and handed Cale and Rocky their glasses of milk. "How is it?" she asked Rikki and Rocky.
"Om Nom Nom Nom Nom!" Rikki responded, muffled through a pie filled mouth.
"Its delicious... mom"
"I'm glad you like it sweety" she said.
Cale finished his piece of pie then drank his milk. "Told you it was amazing pie."
Rikki nodded again, still shoveling the pie down, having little knowledge of table-manners other than what Jack cared about.
Rocky was almost done with the pie when he started drinking the milk. He got through with the milk in a few gulps, then returned to his pie. "Your right, it is amazing"
Rikki finished his slice of pie and leaned back in his chair, laying his hands on his belly and licking his chops clean. "That was some good pie..."
Mrs.Patterson giggled, "If you want a second piece just let me know" she returned to the kitchen. "No more for me, I'm full." cale said.

Rocky ate the last of his (first) pie and proceeded to ask (once everybody was done) "are there any..." 'what was the word?' "... Malls around here?"
"There's one to the west" Rikki said to Rocky "I've been there a couple times... Good trash there...."
"Did you want to go to the mall?" Cale asked. "I've ridden out there a few times, some wicked nice trick spots."
"C- Can we? go to he mall?"
Rocky remembered at the shelter, the owners son was a (melbourne) shuffler, and he had these cool pants, And he said he got them from this place called "the mall"
"well we can't go now it's getting late. We can go tomorrow, I think they sell beds there. Mom!" Cale called. "What is it?" she replied. "Can we go to the mall tomorrow? They sell beds there right?" "That's an excellent idea, we can show Rocky a good time and get a bed for him." she called back.
Rocky was excited he had never been to a "the mall" before.

"So, if we're not going to the mall..." Rikki turned to Rocky "How would you like to go play in the forest?" He gave a sideways smirk to Cale.
"Play in the forest...when it's dark?" Cale wasn't particularly comfortable running around in the dark.
"It won't be that dark for another hour or so." said Rikki "and even then, aren't you a cat? Use your nocturnal vision capabilities!" Rikki made little goggles with his fingers around his eyes.
"It sound fu- Are there any wild animals?"
Rikki turned to Rocky, "oh yeah, plenty, you want to meet some of them?"
"Are they dangerous?"
Rikki stopped for a second... Were they? He had a scar to tell him they were, but Jack had shot that mountain lion when they first met... He didn't know any animals who would be dangerous to them now, maybe the wolves would be scary to anyone who didn't know better, but nothing there was dangerous, at least not to someone Rocky's size...
(( Long internal thought process. XD))
"No, not really. Unless you're a mouse or something, and you don't look like a mouse to me." Rikki replied after a few seconds of thought.
"Well, I guess I'll go if Rocky goes."
"ok, lets go!" He then looked at Cale
"Alright then, let's go." Rikki got up from the table, but looked back at his plate, picking it up after a thought "where should I put this?"
"Oh I'll take them" Cale said, taking all 3 plates to the kitchen.
Rocky got up and followed rikki's actions, handing the plate to Cale
Cale returned from the kitchen, "Let's go then dudes."
"Yay! this is going to be fun!" Rocky exclaimed, not loudly, but audibly.
Rikki led the way out the front door, heading east on the street.
Cale grabbed his board, following Rikki slowly on his board.

(( Teh end. If anyone wants to run into us, go ahead. Just be able to get on IRC. ))
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic was not too interested in the pets on the ground below him, he was busy getting his breakfast. As a ferret, he just couldn't say no to bird's eggs, because of this, he was currently in the tree above a couple pets trying to rob the nest. He was doing rather well, actually, right up until the mother came home and attacked him. The attack surprised Dominic enough to make him lose his balance and fall onto the head of Zander. He felt rather awkward about this, looking up at the other fur with a scared expression on his face.

"Ummm... hello. Sorry about this..."

{edited to the expectations of Neko. Have a nice day! :)}
Last edited by Dominic on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominic STR-3 PER-8 END-6 CHA-7 INT-5 AGI-7 LUC-6
Neko

Post by Neko »

Dominic wrote:Dominic was not too interested in the pets on the ground below him, he was busy getting his breakfast. As a ferret, he just couldn't say no to bird's eggs, because of this, he was currently in the tree above a couple pets trying to rob the nest. He was doing rather well, actually, right up until the mother came home and attacked him. The attack surprised Dominic enough to make him lose his balance and fall onto the head of one of the pets below. He felt rather awkward about this, looking up at the other fur with a scared expression on his face.

((Who did you fall on?))
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke fiddled with the seat belt for a moment, and accually got it to work as Frank spoke to the phone. He listened in as best he could, all the while trying to stare at his burnt collar. it felt weird not wearing it, even if it did have the stupid box on the side. As the conversation progressed,Zeke found himself blushing more and more, until he heard frank say, "I'll pick her up at the airport..." he burred his head in his hands to try to hide his blushing. "S-so... I guess ill have two days... What will I do? What will I do?Oh Man How am I going to explain this to Shelly?" He swindled off quieter, until he thought of his owners, "How am I going to explain this to them?"
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra woke up, alone for the time being, when she heard a noise- No wait, an engine moving toward the house- No... Mom's home already? Well, might as well look like I was up for a while... she looked at the clock. "Wait, 6:30!? Sorry mom, I'm gonna go for a little bit, gonna see if anyone's outside." She somehow slept an entire 3 hours without even noticing? She decided to see if anyone was outside. She wanted to bring a book along, but seeing as it was getting kinda dark, she left it inside. She wanted to meet the others for a little longer.
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:Zeke fiddled with the seat belt for a moment, and accually got it to work as Frank spoke to the phone. He listened in as best he could, all the while trying to stare at his burnt collar. it felt weird not wearing it, even if it did have the stupid box on the side. As the conversation progressed,Zeke found himself blushing more and more, until he heard frank say, "I'll pick her up at the airport..." he burred his head in his hands to try to hide his blushing. "S-so... I guess ill have two days... What will I do? What will I do?Oh Man How am I going to explain this to Shelly?" He swindled off quieter, until he thought of his owners, "How am I going to explain this to them?"
Frank looked sideways at Zeke, smiling devlishly.

"Ah, a virgin of the fairer sex, such an formulative time in a pet's life," he said, grinning and putting his hands behind his head to lean back into as Matt started up the car, also grinning like a maniac. "Why, I remember the first time I got a date with a girl. I was so nervous, I thought I would melt into a puddle. Though you know," he turned to Zeke now and nudged the bright red fox in the ribs, "it's easier than you think. Don't worry about your folks, it's just a date. No need to invite her home or anything. Furthermore, your unique fur coloration is probably enough to woo most girls simply through uniqueness."

"Frank, I think the term is 'adorableness'," said Matt from up front, still grinning madly.

"Dad, we pets are not adorable," sighed Frank in a long-suffering manner, "The preferred discriptor for us males is 'dashing', which has a near-enough connotative definition."

Matt rolled his eyes.
"Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Frank. Just know that all the women crushing you in their arms aren't doing it for some furry desires upon your person."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dominic wrote:Dominic was not too interested in the pets on the ground below him, he was busy getting his breakfast. As a ferret, he just couldn't say no to bird's eggs, because of this, he was currently in the tree above a couple pets trying to rob the nest. He was doing rather well, actually, right up until the mother came home and attacked him. The attack surprised Dominic enough to make him lose his balance and fall onto the head of Zander. He felt rather awkward about this, looking up at the other fur with a scared expression on his face.

{edited to the expectations of Neko. Have a nice day! :)}
(his names Rocky ;), not Zander. But i do the same thing so i cant complain.)

"Ah!" Rocky screemed as the random lump of flesh and fur fell from above. he looked down to see he was a ferret, "Well hi, this was a sudden meeting eh? My names Rocky." He reached his hand out to help the poor thing up. "Are you hurt?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dominic
Location: Somewhere surrounded by snow, trees, a rock, and a crashed airplane. Wait.... wth....?

Post by Dominic »

Dominic stood up, his sound village headband catching on a piece of bush and smiled sheepishly at Rocky, holding out his hand to shake. This was one of the most embarrassing breakfast runs in the history of forever, he thought, but he thought he could, at the very least, save his dignity by being polite to Rocky.

"No.. I'm not hurt. It's nice to meet you by the way. My name is Dominic, and if you thought that was a bad fall, you should have seen it when I attempted to get the cookies off the top shelf!""
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dominic wrote:Dominic stood up, his sound village headband catching on a piece of bush and smiled sheepishly at Rocky, holding out his hand to shake. This was one of the most embarrassing breakfast runs in the history of forever, he thought, but he thought he could, at the very least, save his dignity by being polite to Rocky.

"No.. I'm not hurt. It's nice to meet you by the way. My name is Dominic, and if you thought that was a bad fall, you should have seen it when I attempted to get the cookies off the top shelf!""
Rocky chuckled, "That must have been a big fall."

Rocky looked around. "Do you mind being out at night? because if not.. you could,like.. come with us to the woods if you wanted." He glanced over at Rikki and Cale to make sure they were not giving him a death stare.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dominic

Post by Dominic »

Dominic bit his lower lip a bit, looking at the new pets and wondering if they were as nice as Rocky. He was just about to make up an excuse to avoid the whole ordeal, when he remembered that his owner had actually given him one last week. He shook his head to Rocky, nodding back to his house and explaining the situation to his new friend.

"Sorry, Rocky, but Daddy says I have to be back in the house with him every night to watch Naruto, whether it's a re-run or not. I gotta get home, so... see you later?" Dominic felt really awkward about talking to other pets, he didn't get out much, considering how old he was.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki just kinda stared with his head tilted...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale was confused with the arrival of the ferret, "Catch ya later?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob's ears shot up. "I heard something about a shooting range. Where is it at? I've always wanted to fire a gun at something. You know, not living, of course."
"Aha!" Shep exclaimed, putting his arm around Jacob. He looked around and beckoned him to come nearer. "Just for you.." whispered the husky as he looked around again, making sure no one was eavesdropping. "I'm gonna give ya a grand tour of our basement's shooting range. It's still not ready yet, and no one is supposed to enter except my dad. There's a target board up already and I think my dad left his revolver and a few bullets there." Shep said. He then showed Jacob to this place. "Alright, so....you wanna come see it??
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke's head was in a flurry of thought and mumbling rather audible he exclaimed, "What if he is exfoliated obtains me in the anxiety? I don' t wants to obtain in the anxiety. doesn't are too many; t happens when I' m in the anxiety." then the poke to the ribs brought him to his scenes. Even through he was ranting, he still heard the gist of it "Y-ya, I suppose your right."

(not sure why that took so much to wright, but I finally got it!)
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank raised an eyebrow.

"Clearly, your joy at meeting a member of the opposite sex is causing you to babble. The joy will pass, now come along," he said as the car stopped at the grocery store. He hopped out and waited for Zeke to get out as well.

[joy! Rubin returns!]
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ummm... Shure!" He tried to hold back a smile, but couldn't contain it. laughter overtook him as he spoke, "Whats the worst that could happen?"

[by the way, translators make some pretty convincing gibberish:P]
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Well, you could have a guy masquerade as a girl and ALMOST manage to-..." said Matt with a cheeky grin.
"I thought we had agreed that we would NEVER DISCUSS THAT EVER AGAIN," growled Frank, grabbing a box of Barker's Brand Tripe, infused with REAL ANISE!!

"Oh but we will," said Matt, "Y'see, Frank used to be a real popular singer in Chicago. Was famous everywhere he went. One day, he takes a girl out on a date. They have a few drinks, have a good time, and he brings her home for some nipping and such. Except that after a few rounds of nip, the girl reveals that she's actually a guy. By this time, they've progressed to essentially using each other as pillows from the effects of the catnip. So I'm upstairs getting a sandwich when I hear this scream of horror and Frank comes bolting up to me and immediately burrows into sack of rice. The other guy is-."

"Yes, you can shut up now," said a bright red Frank, climbing onto Matt's shoulder and clamped a paw over his mouth. "First of all, Zeke, that's not going to happen. Steve's very thorough about these things. Second, go get some more tripe, we've got 3 pets that aren't affected by nip coming over, you'll need something to entertain youselves with."

[Rubin, where do you LIVE?!]