Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

"But, but! umm ok." he reached out to touch her shoulder, "Will I see you again?"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam turned to Zeke, "Of course silly, we live in the same neighborhood!" She waved goodbye then left the house.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"o-ok." he dropped to his knees, secretly beaming, even as moments later his face turned blue. tonight had been the best night in his life, even if he had gone half deaf.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki tilted his head for a second, "Well... if your... 'parents' aren't letting you back in, and you don't have a key, there isn't much you can do, is there?" He thought about the situation: he might have a way to remedy it. "Hey, you wanna sleep over with me tonight?" He could turn in early tonight: it seemed everyone else was, so why not? He'd meet the people at the party another time if Kyra didn't want to go back with him.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank whipped out the cell phone he'd swiped from Matt while they were prepping for the party.

"Hey Steve. Yeah it's Frank. Did you call the vixen? No? Good, because my friend here managed to land himself a girl. Yeah. See ya, bye."

He flipped the phone closed, grinned, and leaned back. "Yes. That was a win of a plan."
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Oh, my parents didn't mean to, I think they just forgot when they left. But still, you'd think they'd leave a--" Kyra looked down, and noticed the rock-shaped cookie jar (the word "COOKIES" facing to the house) right next to the door. She opened it, and inside was a key. She tried using the key, but somehow deformed it in the process. "Well... that-that's not good... but it's not that I feel alone, it's that, ironically, I usually only go outside during the day. It kinda feels like I'm stuck in a black void, with only whatever limits my eyes can see to at night give being the platform I'm left on. Anyway, do you know how to fix keys that appear to be twisted?" She still hadn't answered Rikki's question.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"I... I might be able to... I know Jack has tools for that..." he walked up to her and gently took her hand "It's alright Kyra... You can come back in the morning, I'm sure they'll still be here. So do you want to stay with me tonight?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra looked inside at the time, and figured that they would've been out for a while. She hoped that they wouldn't be gone too long so that she'd be locked out tomorrow, and sighed slightly. "I might as well, I likely wouldn't fall asleep here." She waited to follow Rikki.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well, ok then, I was going to go back to the party first though, so I could meet some of the other pets there. Is that ok with you? They stopped playing the loud 'Tech-no' now, so it shouldn't be too bad..." He knew she would want to go to bed soon, but it shouldn't take too long to stop by for another minute...
Neko

Post by Neko »

When Sam got home her parents were already asleep on the bed that pulled out of the couch. Looks like they didn't set up any of the beds yet. She explored the house a bit and found her room, a comforter laid on the ground, with a few pillows and a blanket, as her makeshift bed. She laid down on it, ignoring the blanket next to her an closed her eyes. I can't beleive I met another fox. I've only met one other fox before but he's the first white fox I've ever seen. I think I'm going to like it here, seems like a lot of diverse pets. She fell asleep that night thinking of what adventures lay before her in the new neighborhood.
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Yeah, sure." Kyra was pretty agreeing in the state she was in. She was nearly the equivalent of those who were on whatever it was that made them so at this point of exhaustion, although she had somewhat well control over suppressing the wrong things from being said.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky was amazed that Cale would turn down partying for Rocky's wellbeing.
He turned to Cale. "hey-... Thanks." rocky said vaguely... But he hoped Cale would get the reason.
"I think we should be getting inside right about now."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki smiled "Ok, come on, we won't talk for too long. We should be at the Ranger's station in no time." he said as he turned to walk back to Frank and Matt's house.

Within no time, they were at the house they had come from, the front door was ajar, and through it, music was still playing. Rikki still hesitated, he peeked through the door "Hello? You still having a party in here?" he called. No answer. He walked in, and followed the music to the basement, where the white fox and cat were still hanging out. "Hey guys, you still having a party?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke started breathing again, only in time to faint. collapsing on the floor, he looked perfectly content.

Shelly had been frantic. At 4:30, Zeke had told her he was playing outside. When she came looking for him an hour later, she discovered that there was no sign of him in the yard. last time this had happened, she found him sleeping in the attic. maybe he was there. No luck. After hours of looking through the house, she gave up and took to the streets.

Three Loud knocks resonated on the door.
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

"That's nice." Kyra still wasn't listening, instead still half asleep.
-----
The music helped Kyra wake up, and she followed Rikki downstairs. She awkwardly looked around.
FunkyChickenFace

"Not really," said Matt, emerging from the sound booth, "It's more of a lover's hall now." He pointed over his shoulder at Frank and Enya. He raised his eyebrows as Zeke fainted (again) and layed him on another sofa.

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK.

Matt went upstairs to answer the door.

"Hello?" asked Matt, opening the door to Shelly.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Shelly pleaded, "Have you seen this dog? his name is Zeke" she held up a picture of Zeke grinning, and showing off his collar, " He went missing earlier today!" tears welled in the corners of her eyes.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

FunkyChickenFace wrote: "Don't be so derogatory of yourself Enya, your English is fine! It's beautiful listening to the different arabic lilts and accents and such! But it's too bad that our music's a bit too radically different from their style. I'm not sure a collab CD would work. Unless you can play the original Beatles music? Either way, your free to come in to do the recording with Matt if you want, I'm sure we can work something out." Frank hugged her close and planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Seriously? You think my English okay? I....don't know say what..uh dank you" Enya said, looking at him and gripping his hand a little tighter than usual. "As for play Beatles I try. I play guitar I also hear song use ears. I improvise then I also do rock okay so ya...should be fine. Enya said, her face lighting up. She then turned to him and looked in his eyes. "Frank, I come to America very happy, but I only do show do CD and Enya no friend so me lonely. Can you be Enya boyfriend?" the cat asked, almost pleading with him.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki saw frank and that other cat... they were... nevermind them.... He saw a white Fox lying on a couch on the other side of the room, and walked up to it, prodding it with a finger "um... hey... are you ok?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky was amazed that Cale would turn down partying for Rocky's wellbeing.
He turned to Cale. "hey-... Thanks." rocky said vaguely... But he hoped Cale would get the reason.
"I think we should be getting inside right about now."
"Yea" Cale went inside and closed the door behind them. Most of the lights were already off in the house, though the hallway lights were still on. "Mom's probably reading a book in bed or something, C'mon." he lead Rocky up the stairs and into their room.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky followed Cale, being sure not to make too much noise.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

"Aww, come here, Enya," said Frank. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" He gave her a deep, sensuous kiss.

---

"I have, actually," said Matt, making up a story on the fly.

"We, that is, me and my cat, were driving down to the grocery store when we noticed your dog, well, that's actually a fox, getting chased by a bunch of stray dogs, who apparently thought it was fun. He apparently got out of the yard somehow? Oh right, probably he saw something shiny and your shock collar, we picked it up too, malfunctioned. Then he got chased by the strays. We fought off the strays and bundled him into our car. We didn't know where he lived and he didn't really know where he was in relationship to his house, so we kept him in here for the evening. Hope you don't mind! Why don't you come in and have some coffee, the poor little guy's fainted from exhaustion and stress and we're letting him sleep for awhile."

Matt grinned winningly (charisma 8).
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra looked around some more, and saw a couple. As if oblivious, she decided to use her drugged-like tired state to her amusement, and said, "Hey, you two, over there! Hi!" She waved over towards them. She got bored after a second and stared off again, before becoming more bored. She stared off, slightly annoyed.
Neko

Post by Neko »

((Zander can you get on IRC or you not home?))

Cale walked to his desk, taking off his collar and setting it down. He ruffled his fur where his collar had just been. "I Hate sleeping with that on" He said lying down onto his bed. "Oh I'm sorry, do you want my bed? I won't mind sleeping on the floor."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke stirred and a few muffled moans followed.

Shelly almost cried with her overwhelming joy and confusion. "Oh Thank you soooo much!" She hugged Mat briefly as she stepped in the door, "Poor boy must have been terrified. Where is he?"

((dont forget about the IRC Websight!))
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Err, ma'am, he's actually asleep," said Matt, leading her into the kitchen. "Why don't we let him sleep here? He's had a long day. Err, are you the nanny? If so, I can explain to the owners."

---

Frank her the two humans talking up stairs.
"Sorry, Enya," he said, "I'll have to cut this short. Zeke appears to be in trouble." With that, he gently set her down on the sofa to relax and grabbed another cup of iced tea.

"Okay, Zeke. Wake up, yer Nanny's here to pick you up. I think Dad constructed an excuse for you already, so follow his lead. If you don't get up when I get to three, I'm splashing you with more tea. One.... twoo......"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki raised a brow and asked again "Hey, are you alright?" he was beginning to become concerned that this person had become too intoxicated on something...
Just then the host-cat came over and poured a drink on him. Rikki's eyes widened in surprise: now THAT was interesting!
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Zander wrote:Joy turned around toward Jacob and asked "So did you ever find a good movie to watch?" walking backwards.
Her stomach felt warm, but again, she shrugged it off.
"I think so. Do you like action movies?" Jacob asked, looking over at Joy.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Okay, I vote for hiding in the sound booth in the case that the nanny thinks this is a party. Mr. Drugged-up, good luck." Now she had no clue what she was saying. In this case, her energy was sent to only action, not thought. She walked into the sound booth, sat down on the floor, and almost immediately fell asleep.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

More muffled mumbling came from Zeke, who still didn't wake.

"I guess you could call me a Nanny... Come to think of it, that's what I really am, isn't it. ill have to talk with the lambets about this, but shure! I guess he could spend the night. I just want to talk to him first."
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:
Zander wrote:Joy turned around toward Jacob and asked "So did you ever find a good movie to watch?" walking backwards.
Her stomach felt warm, but again, she shrugged it off.
"I think so. Do you like action movies?" Jacob asked, looking over at Joy.

"I like any kind of movies. As long as they project the plot and storyline well." joy soiled neorealism she sat down on the same couch that shep was on.
Everything seemed a little.. Off place.... And blurry.. But it was maybe because she was in a new house.

(I'll join the irc. But I'm on my iPhone)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki was already worried, but now he was even more worried: there was something wrong with this guy. He began to shake his shoulders, trying to wake him up "Wake up!" He turned to the cat "What did you do to him? Why isn't he waking up? Is he on something?" he said, somewhat frantic now.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra was abruptly woken up by Rikki, and also angered by. "What. Do. You. Want." she said. She slowly got up, and looked over at the one who was asleep. She held up the practically asleep guy's ear, and screamed, "WAKE UP OR... YOU'LL GO DEAF!" into it. She then walked back into the sound booth.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank sighed and turned to the melodramatic raccoon.

"He just met the first girl of his life, the poor kid. I think we can assume that he's delirious with joy at the moment. Oh, and Zeke, by the way.

Three."

KER-SPLASH

"Dang, that tea stain's going to be difficult to get out of the carpet."

Then the annoyed husky yelled in Zeke's ear. Frank would be surprised if Zeke failed to wake now.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke opened his eyes to a splash and a soggy looking raccoon shaking him. "What the Hec? Who are you? Were did she go? What are you doing? And WHATS WITH MY EAR". He shouted loud enough to be heard from up the stairs. his ears were ringing.

"That sounds like him!" Were is he?
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki calmed down and sighed. "You wouldn't wake up, and I was worried you'd poisoned yourself with too much alcohol or something. So you're ok?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

[Kyra didn't even get to sit back down, before her silence was interrupted. "SHUT UP, I'M SLEEPING. Erm, trying to, but STILL."
FunkyChickenFace

Crap. "He was downstairs. We were listening to some music and he nodded off," said Matt, "I'll just fetch him, shall I? Here's some coffee." He shoved a mug into her hands and hurried off to get Zeke.

MEANWHILE

"Here, have some napkins," said Frank, dropping said napkins on Zeke's face.

BACK TO MATT

Matt hurried downstairs. "Oy, Zeke, your nanny's here and she's freaking out," he said quietly, rushing up to the soggy fox. "Here's your excuse: you saw something shiny, didn't want to disturb her, and went to get it. The shock collar must've broke 'cause you weren't shocked. You were then chased by some stray dogs until Frank and I picked you up. You came here, ate dinner, and listened to some music because you'd gotten lost what with all the screaming and being chased. Got it?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stared at Matt. "That's the most rediculous story I've ever heard. I love it." He turned back to the fox "Sorry for the rude awakening, I was hoping to meet you (whoever you are), but it sounds like you gotta go. My name's Rikki by the way."
FunkyChickenFace

"Heya Rikki," said Frank, tossing the cup into a nearby trash-bin. "Name's Frank, Frank Holiday. Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you much during the party, delightful obligations required my full and immediate attention." He pointed over his shoulder at Enya.
"Yeah, we noticed," said Matt, rolling his eyes, "Now come on, wake yerself up Zeke, yer gonna have to not get killed by the crushing power of an overzealous nanny's hug."