Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hey there Rocky. I'm Corey. Corey Shepard, but you can just call me Shep for short." Corey said as he gave a warm smile in return. His tail wagged as he had reached his achievement: To makes friends. Delighted, he followed Rocky to Frank's home.

"So I guess you all are from around here?" Shep asked the both of them. "I moved here about 2 weeks ago but I didn't really get to meet you guys cuz work needs to be done at the centre with my dad. It's really a pleasure meeting you guys." Shep said, returning another smile.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Thanks, but no, i'm not Specifically from around here" Rocky looked around. Are there any malls here? he asked himself mentally.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep placed his hands in the pockets of his jacket and looked at him strangely when he mentioned that he wasn't from around here. And why was he frantically looking around all of a sudden? Was he looking for something? Someone? What could it be?

"Oh okay then." Shep replied as he continued onwards to Frank's house, humming a tune.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Hey there Shep!! I'm Frank, Frank Holiday. Welcome to the neighborhood! What d'ya work at?"
"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky pulled a $10 bill wadded up in his collar out.
He showed it to Shep
"Is this a lot?"
Rocky didn't know much about money, he pick-pocketed a guy at the airport and got the 100, but the last time he has ever seen money was when his owners were paying for the training, they handed over a wad of green paper and what appeared to be flat rocks? anyway he didn't think 1 green paper was that much.
Last edited by Zander on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake kept drawing and walking until he bumped into Rocky, "Oh sorry about that.. By the way, My name is Flake, you? He questioned Rocky.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

(what is it with people bumping in to people today? xD)

"oof- Oh hi Im Rocky." He put the $10 back in his collar for safe keeping.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

(Thanks for going on without waiting for me to reply, I'm totally left behind now -_-)

Cale and his Mom stood still after watching Frank and Rocky barge outside. "Honey help me clean up and then you can go play with your new friends." Cale sighed, "Fine..." They quickly picked up the plates and glasses and washed them in the kitchen. "I'm going now" Cale grabbed his board and was out the front door, seeing where everyone went. He saw a bunch of figures off in the distance. Must be them, he thought as he took off in that direction.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked around and realized Cale was not with them. "Hmm..." he turned around and saw Cale riding toward them. "There he is"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale came to a stop next to Rocky who was carrying Frank, confused at what was going on. Why is Rocky carrying Frank, and who are these two other pets?he thought. "So, what's going on?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke sat at his window, mutch like he did everyday, staring up at the sky and wishing that he could go off the property. The Lamberts didn't like him going too far from home, and as such, made him wear a shock collar to keep him in the yard. He didnt like it, but he did as he was told.

Shouting drew his attention down to the street, were it seemed there was some sort of crash. Suddenly excited and overly curious, He threw open the window and shouted back "I'll be in the yard!" and made a dash for the hedge. the familiar tingle surged through his body as he neared the hedge, causing him to wince before tearing at the collar, and eventually figuring out how the buckle worked. he tossed it to the ground and poked his head through the hedge.

"Alright Zeke, You've made it this far... now what?" he muttered to himself. then he heard one of the dogs who seemed to be looking right at him speak, "There he is!"
Startled, he fell flat on his face, in plane view for everyone.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Frank got overexcited and accidentally ran into another husky, Shep, Shep seems to be alright but its hard for frank to walk because he hurt his ankle so im carrying him." Rocky then realized how awkward the situation was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Oooh...Kay, but who's that? Cale asks, looking at Flake.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Realizing that he hadn't been caught, Zeke scrambled back though the hedge rather noisily, waited a few moments, then popped his head through once again, this time nearer to the group. Realizing that the lamberts wouldn't have possibly hired animals as guards, he gathered some courage and stammered, "H-hi there!"
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"well i bumped in-" Rocky was cut off by a faint "Hi there". He turned around to see Zeke. "Well hi, who are you?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ummm... I'm Zeke," He gave a faint, nervous smile as he crawled further out of the Hedges, and tugged nervously at his bandanna. "Hi"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Well, well, well! It appears to be a day of introductions! Heya Zeke, I'm Frank! Frank Holiday. You, uh, you wanna come down to my house? You seem kinda like yuve neva' seen the light o' day," said Frank. "Oh, hey Cale! Sorry about leavin' you behind back there, but you seemed to be having so much fun doin' the dishes an' all, I didn't have the heart to pull you away from yo'r activities."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake went back to his yard and started to paint his Picture, "Hmm.." He mumbled to himself.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky was uncomfortable around all the new pets, its not that he was shy, he was just really dirty from walking for 4 days, sleeping on the ground.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I probably shouldn't. umm... what the heck... I've made it this far, I might as well follow!" he happily dove back through the hedge, through the collar over, witch made a large Sparking noise as it went past the wire, and came back out. the now smoking collar was in the street when he picked it up. fiddling with the buckle, he attempted to put the colar back on.
He grumbled, "barley got you off in the first place you stu-" he stopped himself when he realised that everyone was still there.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:"Well, well, well! It appears to be a day of introductions! Heya Zeke, I'm Frank! Frank Holiday. You, uh, you wanna come down to my house? You seem kinda like yuve neva' seen the light o' day," said Frank. "Oh, hey Cale! Sorry about leavin' you behind back there, but you seemed to be having so much fun doin' the dishes an' all, I didn't have the heart to pull you away from yo'r activities."
(No offense, but your character shouldn't know i was doing dishes because he left before ever seing it be done :\. Also good job everyone, you completed ignored flake)

"I'm Cale, by the way..." he said to Zeke, still trying to figure out what was going on. He turned to Frank, "Yea I'm sure..."
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

(occ?: you guys need to get poor rockey a shower Xp)

*where here Z...*

awaking slowly, zucchini woke up from his long slumber.
"what time is it?" he asked his dad.

"well, its kinda midday..." he said banging the clock. "If you can make so many wonderfull darn inventions, why cant you fix our darn CLOCK?"
"well... you know how busy I am." he said as they pulled into the driveway.
"Is there a basement? I need some extra room for my stuff."he asked, sizing up the house.
"I honestly dont know. help me carry the luggage and we can see." "Ok dad..." he looked to the left, seeing a group of animals talking. dang theres so many people for such a secluded neborahood.
HELLO THERE
FunkyChickenFace

@Auzzo
Frank watched the Husky (there sure were a lot of them around here) walk quietly back to his lawn and start painting. Hmm, he and Franks' Dad would probably enjoy each other's company, being quiet artistic individuals afterall.

@Rubin

"Hehe, you know Zeke, you may as well leave it off. White foxes aren't exactly common around the Lower Forty Eight, and it's way too much trouble to try and put it on now. Come on, and bring yer collar. My dad can probably get it open for ya'!" Frank said, grinning widely but keeping the Cheshire level to a minimum. "Now then, ONWARD!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! YAAAAAAAAAA~~!!!!!"

(ah, well, Ima assume that Frank just made the comment as both a joke and a make-believe excuse that was convenient)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky started walking in the direction he pointed. "So where is your house" Rocky asked Frank.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

"The address is 1040 Rivershade Street, just up the street and to the right. It's the house on the corner," said Frank. "I've also just realiz'd I've invited two dogs, a cat an' a fox to my house that is devoid of any refreshment save for several kilos of catnip and a ten pound bag of catfood. In light of this situation, might I pra'pose that we head to the commercial district to buy some foodstuffs for the imminent party?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Do you mind if i bathe first before the party. I feel dirty." Rocky didn't care much on who heard him. he still felt dirty.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

"An excellent proposal, my good chap! said Frank, "Then how's about this: we'll set a raincheck on Da' Party. Everybody, prepare yourselves as much as you like, but the party's casual and the drugs are free. And by drugs I mean catnip and whatever it is that dogs use as 'dognip'."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well since you're going to be living with me now you can come back and shower at our house." Cale suggested as he slowly followed everyone on his board.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"*cough*TRIPE*cough*... Sorry i had something in my throat." He thought about Cale's suggestion "But im carrying Frank right now, and i dont think he can walk on his ankle"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale thought for a minute. "Just take him back to his house and then come back home. I'll go ahead and tell mom to get everything ready for you." He turned around and headed back home.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Is it alright if I stick around with you guys a bit? I Don't really want to go back in. Shelly will be cross if she found out I broke the collar..." he trailed off, looking nervously back at the tall hedges like Shelly might be on the other side, ready to pounce.
"or... suppose I could invite you in for a bit? Maybe she wouldn't mind too terribly."
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Actually, the ankle's feeling much better," said Frank. "Thanks for carryin' me, friend, I can make it from here. Zeke, if you wanna come shopping with me and m' dad, you're free to come, but it's probably not gonna be that interesting. Sorry." He clambered down and, stepping gingerly off to home.

Frank got back and opened the door.

"YO!! DAD!!"
"Hey Frank!! Make any friends?" asked Frank's dad, Matt.
"I did! In fact, we're having a party!" said Frank. "Ima assumin' that we'll be in the basement, but we needa go and buy some food and such. Catnip and catfood do not good refreshment for a dog make, after all."
"Well, congratulations," said Matt, emerging from the kitchen with a sandwich. "Err, you alright?"
"Rolled my ankle, I'll be fine."
"Right then, let's get down to Commercial District. What do we need to buy?"
"Cat treats, dog treats, tripe, and fruit punch. Oh, and decorations and a disco ball. We'll also neeeee... actually that's good."
"Alright then, hop in the car. I'll be out in a sec."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Staring off into space for a few moments, Zeke almost missed the invitation to go shopping. He snapped back to reality when he saw the cat hobble away. "Hey! Wait up! iv never been shopping before!" He shouted as he ran to catch up.

When the cat reached his door, Zeke waited a few feet away, next to the driveway. His feet hurt, cause he had never had to walk that far on pavement before.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Awesome!" cheered Frank, fist-pumping. He turned and began to hobble for the car.
"Oh hey, Zeke! So you're comin' with I see. Alright, well, get in." He gestured toward the car. "Hey, are you feet okay? They look kinda swollen and sore."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Ok bye" Rocky said as Frank walked away.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale arrived back at his home where he explained to his mom about Rocky's bath. She was glad to help, running off to get things ready. What's up with all the new pets lately...he thought as he place his board against the wall next to the front door. I wonder If my iPod is charged yet, he ran upstairs to his room.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"How could I resist? I haven't ever been shopping before!" His face lit up at the prospect, as he fiddled around trying to figure out how to open the car door. "umm?", he giggled it around some more, but with no success. "as for my feet, well... this pavement stuff is hard and stuff! I don't know how you could handle being on the stuff for this long!" he went off in a sudden burst of a rant, "Back home, all I had to deal with was the front walk, and that had some nice grass next to it!" He blushed a little as he realized just how much he was talking 'is this what friendship feels like?' the thought to himself, giving up on the car door.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Anyone who has not read and posted in the OOC is now required to under house rules, so please do so now if you haven't. ))

(( So, since we got written out, it's time for a plothole-timewarp. ))
Rikki and Kyra walked back up to the Skateboarder Cat's house. "It looks like the commotion's over. Let's see if he's home..." They walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky said quick farewells to the pets around him and headed... home... Thinking about it still made him happy.

when he was halfway there he saw two pets walk up tot he door and ring the doorbell.
Last edited by Zander on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

The door bell rang to the Patterson's house. "Cale would you get the door please." "Sure, It's probably just Rocky." Cale plugged his headphones into his Ipod, putting the headphones around his neck (ear piece on each side). He went down the stairs and opened the front door, not seeing the pet he expected. "Hey what's up?" he said to the two unfamiliar faces.