Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob smiled briefly at the group of pets. He figured that a nice dinner with some friends would help take his mind off his worries. "I can't wait to see what we're having."
"Heh, you'll love it, I promise. One of Enya's favourites is one the menu today, I took a peak myself." Dr Rashid replied as he led the pets on to the entrance of the mansion.

"Well, Joy, let's go then! I know there's a balcony somewhere in Enya's mansion. We can watch the stars there while dining. What do you think?" Shep said, taking her hand.
"That sounds.. wonderful" she said, thinking.
thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: "Really?" Jacob asked, feeling curious. "What's her favorite?"
"I think I saw the chef's cooking and grilling some Mongolian Lamb with Onions and Kebab mix. It smelled awesome. You had tea there before remember? Well, tonight, dinner is seriously to die for man!" Dr Rashid said excitedly.

"Woah didja say there's gonna be all that later?" Shep said as he gawked, eyes wide open at Dr Rashid. He then turned back to Rocky and Cale. "You guys, you wouldn't wanna miss this! It's sounds way better than that crappy barbeque the other day!" Shep said, laughing while looking back in the direction of his house, hoping Robert didn't hear that.
Rocky shrugged. "Well i guess it sounds good.." he turned to cale "How 'bout you?"
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

( I'd just like to say that Trinket and Kytes live across the street from Cale's house, not Enya's Huge mansion. So your previous post of shep seeing Jacob come out of the limo makes no sense, Unless shep has x-ray vision...)

Cale looked down at his bandaged foot, then back up to the others. "No thanks. Rocky, you go ahead and go. I'll just chill here."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Zeke looked up at them: they were leaving, and he had to too... but Trinket! "What about Trinket?" He exclaimed: safety was more important than the awkwardness of missing a foot. He clamored to his feet and started waving is arms at Trinket, running in his direction, "Hey! Trinket! C'mon! Forget about your foot and let's get outta here!!"
Trinket resisted what he thought to be a silly urge: Grabbing the dropped brass candlestick and whacking himself in the forehead with it.
"Arrrggghhh, Zeke, that was MY ghost voice!" Trinket peered around the alter, noting a dog and a cat, very freaked out, and very ready to run, and Zeke, running towards him.
'Ohnowhattodowhattodowhattodo....' Trinket rapidly looked around himself again...it was time to change tactics. Rather than just scare off the dog and the cat, he was going to need to scare Zeke away as well, and then slip out later...but...what could do the trick?

'A prop!' He thought to himself.

Trinket activated his pendent once more, then grabbed the brass candlestick holder next to him as he tried his best to stand up. Losing his balance, he accidentally slammed the base of the holder down on the alter...

And was then surrounded with a distinct, flowing, light-blue glow that obscured him, slightly looking like flames, but not quite. "UH...WHAT...? WHERE DID THIS GLOW COME FROM? UM...AH...YES! YOU SEE THE GHOST, NOW RUN, OR BE CUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRSSSSSEEEEEDDDDD!"

(OOC: Give Rubin a chance to respond to this; I.E. if he is on tomorrow, I will personally force him to post! Err, well, not entirely, but I'll greatly urge him.

Also, I'll add a bit to my character sheet about the candle holder when I get the chance.)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: "Really?" Jacob asked, feeling curious. "What's her favorite?"
"Hmmm if my memory serves me correctly..." Dr Rashid said as he pondered and adjusted his glasses. "I think it was something like uh...Mongolian Fried Beef, kebabs, yes I think that was it. We can always ask the chef to make more food if you want, my friend." he said, smiling.

"Woah didja say there's gonna be all that later?" Shep said as he gawked, eyes wide open at Dr Rashid. He then turned back to Rocky and Cale. "You guys wanna come??" Shep asked the two.
Jacob licked his lips. "Hmm...Mongolian beef, you say? Sounds good to me!" His tail swished side to side slowly.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

(( Posted with help from Rubin ))

Zeke stood still: what was he to do? He had to get out of here... but Trinket! He was so scared, but... He had to do it. He had to save Trinket! He couldn't see anything but blinding light in the magic-filled room. To find Trinket, he'd need to run in blindly and hope he found her before... No! He couldn't think about that! It was time to be the hero!
Without another thought, he rushed in, searching frantically, "Trinket?! Trinket?! TRIIINNKEEET!!!"
Crash!
Zeke slammed right into Trinket, knocking them both to the ground, Zeke clinging in fear, "Trinket! Trinket! We've gotta get outta here! I dun wanna be cuuursed!!" he cried, so scared he couldn't move...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"GAH!" Trinket dropped the candlestick as he was knocked out from behind the alter, the glows slowly dispersing as he slid across the cobblestone, revealing the white and orange cat underneath. Trinket remained stunned as the magic wore off. "Awww, rats. That didn't work out right..." Trinket said, with a worried look on his face. He looked over to the candlestick; it seems that it was a magical item of some sort. Did it light when he channeled magical energy though it by accident? And what did it do...? But for now, he had more pressing matters... Trinket flipped to all threes and shook, knocking off some remaining sparks of magic. Then looked over to the cat and dog, wondering how'd they react.

(Blech, I didn't really like this post much...ah well. Let's get this really rolling...)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin looked confused and slightly scared, "What the... What's going on?" He asked. As if a brick hit him, he remembered talking to Trinket and Zeke earlier today, "Hey! You're those two pets I met earlier today!" He said, his expression changing from confusion to relief,Do you know the way out of here?
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry gaped at the fox as he ran headlong into the ghost(wait... ran into a ghost?). He cringed, expecting something awful to happen, but the ominous light simply flashed and died out, leaving a very surprising object behind. Terry's eye brows raised in surprise as a cat rose from the spot, looking toward them. "You... You're not a ghost..." The blue tom looked up at Erin. "You know them?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded, "Yeah! Don't you remember? The pets at that big mansion place! There names were... Zach and Trinky!" Erin said, getting their names wrong.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam went in to Lean on Sid, remembering he had left when she flopped onto the next chair. She sat up and looked around, wondering what was taking him so long.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid walked over to the sink and started cleaning his face off. What's wrong with me? I used to see this kinda stuff happen all the time... why does it bothering me now that I'm safe? I'm not going soft, am I? he stared up at his face in the mirror: for all the hardcore accessories, he didn't look so tough anymore, reduced to throwing up over a stupid movie...

He'd seen this stuff before, but he'd never dealt with it on an emotional level: there was no time, no reason to, he'd been avoiding dangers far too important to stop and think. Now that was all he had time to do: think. There were no crazed drug dealers here, no roving gangs of strays, no Animal Control officers hunting you down day and night... no righteous action heroes with blazing machetes and motorcycle-mounted machine-guns either... Just a quiet little town with no violent underbelly, just a quiet little development where pets could play wherever they wanted, pets like him... He looked down at his nuclear-symbol tag: he was a pet now... Or was he? Deep down, he'd wanted to be one so bad. He'd dreamed of someone like Johnny coming to rescue him, give him a collar and a safe place to come home to. No, it would take a little more than a collar and a home to break the hardened mentality he'd gained in Detroit. He'd have to work at it constantly from now on...
Sid finished washing his mouth out thoroughly and sighed, turning off the water, drying his face, and walking back to the auditorium. He felt a bit unnerved at the bit of self-discovery he had just made, but he was confident that now that he understood the change that had happened in his personality he could cope with it. After all, most people didn't get upset by the smoke and mirrors of movies, only the real thing. This was far from real: he knew from experience.

He plopped back into his seat, looking back up just in time to see Machete attaching a minigun to the front of a motorcycle. Pretty ******* rad! He put his arm around Sam, and leaned over, pulling her into him...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam leaned into Sid, nuzzling his side. "Glad your back, I was starting to get lonely."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin nodded, "Yeah! Don't you remember? The pets at that big mansion place! There names were... Zach and Trinky!" Erin said, getting their names wrong.
Zeke almost melted as waves of releif and worry washing over him simotamiously. Still shakeing, he attempted to position himself between the two and trinket. "H-hey!" he glanced btween their faces and all about the room. "I-is it... gone?" thoughts raced through his mind. He didnt even notice when he was called Zach.

(blech... its a post)
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Apparently, Zeke was still clueless as to who the ghost was. Trinket was fine with that...
"*sigh* Yes, the ghost is gone, Zeke." Trinket shook himself out, and motioned his head over to the candlestick. "Could you grab that for me? I...can't carry it when I'm like this. Apparently, it's a magical item of some kind. I'll need to find out what it does though..." Trinket slowly limped behind Zeke. Ghost voice gone, and embarrassed by this scare screw up, he wasn't about to walk up to that dog and cat on his own. He noted them out of the corner of his eye, but didn't respond to their questions and tried to ignore them for as long as possible...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin looked around confused until, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FOOT!" He exclaimed, pointing to Trinket's foot.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

This situation. Again. Which has happed far too many times, faaaaaaaaaarrr to many times in the past. When this happened, nothing else happened than the situation going south. There was never any improvement, no second chances, no redos. Dangit. Why did his mother want to set up shop, here, in a suburb? What drew her to come here and bring Trinket was beyond him entirely; he'd much rather be back at home, tinkering away at new charm, new idea, or researching the magical properties of some spell. But no. She had to bring him here for some mysterious reason, and now this was happening again. There was really only one thing Trinket could do.

First, he let himself collapse onto the ground. Second, he pushed himself back up to a cross legged sitting position. Third, he brought his paw straight up to his forehead with a distinct *SMACK* that echoed though the mostly empty chamber.

Then he curled up into a ball and layed down on his side, facing away from the dog and cat.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin felt really guilty about his sudden outburst. He didn't mean to offend Trinket. He let go of Terry's hand and walked a little bit forward, "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude like that." He apologized.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's eyes traveled back to the two animals as Erin spoke. Now that he thought about it, he did recognize them. He gave them a concerned look. "Are you guys oka-" But he was cut off by Erin's sudden shout. Terry stared at "Trinky"'s foot, then he looked up to the cat's face, then back to the foot, then the face, and he repeated that several times. After a few seconds, he gave "Trinky" a level stare and said simply. "Does it hurt?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( You guys realize the thing about the foot is that he doesn't have one, right? ))
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket shifted his weight so he could put his right leg in front of his left leg, hiding it from the viewers behind. "No," he replied in a flat voice to the question. "Just...just leave me alone...go." Trinket was trying his best not to cry.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin walked up to Trinket, "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he knelt down and put an hand on Trinket's shoulder, "Don't worry, we won't make fun of you or anything. I'm sorry about the way we reacted when we first saw it." He said, rubbing Trinket's back, trying to calm him down.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry hovered awkwardly to the side, his brain still jumbled from the past few traumatic minutes. The blue tom couldn't help but frown at the sight of "Trinky" so upset, but he was too confused to say anything...
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin walked up to Trinket, "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked as he knelt down and put an hand on Trinket's shoulder, "Don't worry, we won't make fun of you or anything. I'm sorry about the way we reacted when we first saw it." He said, rubbing Trinket's back, trying to calm him down.
Trinket turned his head to look over his shoulder. "..." He put one arm under him to bring himself back up to a cross legged-sitting position, still not yet facing the two other animals.

"You know, the last time I heard that, sincerely, I think, was when my mum found me..." He said quietly, sniffling. He moved away from Erin's hands, knowing he'd really begin to cry if they made any eye contact or stayed too long. "We...should...probably get out of here." He went back to on his threes, and began limping along slowly, motioning for Zeke and the others to follow. "Um...the exit...this way..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded, "Yeah, let's get home." He told everyone there. Erin knew that all four of them have had quite the long day, and he knew that all of them most likely wanted to just go home.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke watched the situation nervously, confused and unable to respond. Finally, he spoke up, his voice shaking with hesitation, "So... We're going...?" he looked about, his eyes resting on Trinket, "Trinket...?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry clung to Erin's arm, nodding. "I should be getting back... The Faulkners will be worried..."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Yeah...we're going." Trinket limped slowly along the bricked passageway. "Bring that candlestick for me, would you? I want to examine it later...let's just get my foot and all go home. As much as I want to explore, it's a dead end without some kind of...manner of keys to move onward...we've been down here far, far too long. It's almost felt like months, down here in the dark..." Trinket's voice trailed off. He just wanted to get home and rest.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded and pulled Terry a little closer, "Yeah, it does seem like we've been here forever. Come on." He said as he picked up the candle-stick for Trinket and turned towards where he thought was the exit, "Where's the exit again?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke nodded, still unsure about everything, following Trinket out. He looked about at the others...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry looked around the strange, golden room. "Erm... I-I don't know." The blue cat looked over to "Trinky" expectantly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Since we're thinking of ending the day, I should probably get to this bit of lulz... ))

Steve led Sid and Sam behind the theater, taking a shortcut through a dingy alley on the way back to the car.
"So we've gotta get a Motorcycle, and we've gotta get a Chaingun, and then we can be all like 'nnrrrrr!!! grrr! kakakakaka!!'" Sid mimed the action of riding a motorcycle with a chaingun attached to the handlebars.
Steve rolled his eyes which a smile, "Sid, why does everything you do have to be so extreme?"
"Because I'm an extreme kinda guy!" Sid explained, "I've already done most of the other stuff in that movie, now I kinda feel like I have to try the other stuff!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam giggled and shoved Sid playfully. "I'll provide the motorcycle if you can get a chaingun"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid and Steve chuckled, not even noticing the dark figure moving out of the shadows of a nearby alcove.
The mysterious man pulled out a dangerous looking knife, looming out towards them, causing Steve and Sid to both stop in their tracks, "Nobody move!" he snarled, pointing the knife at Steve, "Fork over your wallet and no one gets hurt."
Steve and Sid just blinked at him, having not expected the sudden attacker.

(( This is going to end funny. ))
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Alright...alright..." Trinket motioned with his head towards a large tunnel. "This way." Trinket scampered down the tunnel.
________

After stopping to deal with his foot, somewhat beyond caring if the others saw at this point, Trinket led the others out of the tunnels and back into the house. Avoiding Zeke's caretaker, Trinket slipped out of the house and headed home after saying goodnight to the others, taking the candlestick with him.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam froze, slowly turning to face the attacker. This was the last thing she would have expected...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Steve and Sid both stared bewildered at the attacker. Slowly though, strange, maniacal grins spread across their faces as they reached into their jacket pockets.
"Oh boy! A Knife Fight!" Sid said in a scarily excited manner as he flipped out his 6 inch knife, "I thought I'd never see another one of those!"
"Yeah!" Steve said, flipping out his own butterfly knife, "I haven't stabbed anyone in ages!"
The mugger froze, immediately tensing up as he stared at the two large knives he was now faced with, where he'd expected only a helpless young man with his pets before.
Steve took a menacing step forward, flipping his knife into a ready position, suddenly seeming more like some crazed gangster than a college student, "Alright, let's have a go shall we? I've been just itching to stab someone with this new knife of mine!"
The mugger didn't have to take more than a few seconds to make up his mind: he took off, dropping the cheap dagger behind him as he made a beeline to get away from the two psychopaths.
Steve lowered his weapon and chuckled, "I bet he'll think twice before he tries that one again!"
Sid's ears lowered with his own knife, "Aww... but I wanted to stab him!" he turned and pleaded with Steve, "I've got pent-up-rage issues you know!"
Steve reached down and patted Sid on the head, "I know, but sometimes you just have to put things behind you: we don't live in the inner city any more, we live in a small town." He sighed, turning to keep walking, "Ah well, let's get going, it's getting dark out and I have class tomorrow..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke followed, still dazed and confused and unable to really respond to the situation. What had happened just now? He kept trying to piece it back together in his mind, but was too out of it to really comprehend, almost as if he wasn't there at all, and someone else had stepped in to take his place, but that person didn't have a deep enough understanding of his character to know how to react. It was all very strange for him.

He just hoped everything would work out for the best...

(( Hey, good idea: if you guys want to fill in something we're skipping over right here later, you can use a flashback. ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry followed "Trinky" out with the others, watching numbly as the cat simply reattached his foot. The stupefied blue tom really had no words to describe the weird afternoon he'd had, but he simply shook his head when they were out of the house. He'd have time to mull it over later...

Terry waved dumbly to Trinket as the strange cat left, but his eyes were fixed on the sky. "It's late...." He sighed, glancing up at Erin. "I need to be going..." The blue cat leaned his head up quickly and gave Erin a small peck on the cheek. "Gnight!" He called back as he took off down the street, vanishing into the night...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam blinked, a bit surprised at what had just occurred. "I can't believe you just scared him away....Well, I guess I can. My brave hero!" Sam smiled and side hugged Sid.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded at Terry, "Yeah, it is getting really late. I-" He said before he was cut off by Terry's kiss, making him blush. He smiled as Terry vanished into the night. He made his way back to his home for the night.