Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

Sam unbuckled her seat belt, smiling as she jumped into Sid's arms. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Sid held Sam up and nuzzled into the kiss before setting her down, taking her hand and following Steve who had put the roof up before heading off towards the entrance to the mall. He was excited to be with her, and hadn't even realized that he was going to a shopping center without any money whatsoever.

---- Frank's house ----
Taku looked at Frank, still hesitant and confused, his eyes moved over to the frying pan.
Meanwhile, Rikki hadn't noticed his son's hesitance, and was poking about, exploring the place...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank followed Taku's eyes and winced.
"Umm.... Look. I'm sorry. I really am. I hope we can be friends and put the past behind us, okay?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry jumped slightly at the sound of another voice. At least, he thought it was another voice. The acoustics in this room may have been playing tricks on him. "I-Is anyone there?" He called out, his voice echoing off of the bricks.
Rubin wrote:Zeke jumped as the voice rang out, hoping it was his mind playing tricks on him. Oh no! Oh no! what to do! Hesetantly, he shouted back, "No! Nobody is here!"
((Tag! your it))
Trinket would have facepawed, if it meant that he wouldn't fall over. Instead, he just bowed his head with his eyes clenched shut. "Now he knows we're here. Great. Zeke, I'm missing a FOOT. That's kinda odd to most people! I need to hide or they'll notice that!" Trinket looked around. He'd jump into the water, but without a foot, he couldn't swim! Where...DOOR! A little ways behind the platform's alter! "Zeke! Try to distract them...please!"
ctcmjh wrote:Erin grabbed Terry's hand, "Come on, let's find this voice! It sounds familiar, maybe they can show us the way home!" He said, "We're coming to find you!" He called after the voice, walking to the source of the voice. (P-9)
"...Crap!" Trinket started scampering towards the door, jumping over the pool, running past the alter, knocking over a candle in a brass holder on the alter as he slipped on a couple of bones, and slammed into the door. A giant stone tablet door.
"Well, this must be the tomb...How do I open this?! ACK!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid held Sam up and nuzzled into the kiss before setting her down, taking her hand and following Steve who had put the roof up before heading off towards the entrance to the mall. He was excited to be with her, and hadn't even realized that he was going to a shopping center without any money whatsoever.
Sam smiled and rubbed her shoulder against Sid's shoulder. She was just too happy, going on a date, something she never thought she'd be doing.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin heard the sound of Trinket knocking over the brass holder. He slowed to a walk as he started to get closer to the source of the noise, "We're not here to hurt you. We're just lost, and we want to find the way out of here!" He called towards them. He thought the scent was familiar, but he couldn't place a paw on it. It was probably someone he ran into but never got to meet.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry flinched at the loud clambering that came from the voice's source. "M-Maybe we should leave them be..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote:
Zander wrote:Joy nodded, taking Shep's hand and walking over to Cale's house. She stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell, turning to Shep.

Rocky's ears perked up from the doorbell, he turned his head toward the door from the couch, getting up "i got it!" he yelled to whoever else was going to get it. He opened the door to see Shep and Joy. "Oh.. hey."
"Hey there Rocky! We saw you carrying Cale in. Is he hurt? Does he need any help?" Shep said.
Joy nodded at the question, still looking at Rocky.

"Nah, hes fine... i think.. he was injured and his wound keeps opening up. he has to replace his bandages if it does." Rocky said, turning around to see if Cale was coming.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke grimaced. he blew it, and now it was up to him. He wanted to just slip away from it all, and take the easy rout out, and forget that horrible mistake, but something stopped him, like a newfound feeling that made him want to help trinket. So instead, he gathered his courage, and popped his head up, and let out a Meep as Trink made her noisy move.

In a last ditch effort, he made a shaky,"Uhh... WoooOOOoo?!"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale limped down the hallway and to the front door to stand beside Rocky. He looked at the pets at the door, but didn't recognize them. "Hey what's up? Are these friends of yours Rocky?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Jofoxx and ctcmjh> I told Buckdida to post, but he didn't because he felt he had nothing for Trinket to say. Skip him and move on. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Hey, I take that comment back, it is actually not bad!" Xuan then proceeds to get a serving of kool-aid, "....and I was wondering..." he looked at the kool-aid, "What does 'orange soda' taste like? I've heard about it and I was curious, since it was so popular..."
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rubin wrote:Zeke grimaced. he blew it, and now it was up to him. He wanted to just slip away from it all, and take the easy rout out, and forget that horrible mistake, but something stopped him, like a newfound feeling that made him want to help trinket. So instead, he gathered his courage, and popped his head up, and let out a Meep as Trink made her noisy move.

In a last ditch effort, he made a shaky,"Uhh... WoooOOOoo?!"
Erin stopped as he heard that, "Are you okay?" He asked. He didn't think it was a ghost, he thought it was somebody in pain.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Rubin wrote:In a last ditch effort, he made a shaky,"Uhh... WoooOOOoo?!"
Terry froze, hugging Erin's arm tightly. "I knew it! We're in some kind of ancient tomb and there's a ghost! We have to get out of here!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked at Cale with sympathy for his leg. "Yeah," He motioned toward Shep. "This is Shep." he then motioned toward Joy. "And this is Joy."

Joy looked at Cale. "nice to meet you" She said rather too kindly, extending a hand toward Cale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hi Cale. Nice to meet you." Shep said, his tail wagging. His ears perked up when he saw his wound. "How's your wound? Is it any better now?" Shep asked, concerned.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( Thrasher, that post makes no sense. Check the OOC for details. ))
CY_Law wrote:"Hey, I take that comment back, it is actually not bad!" Xuan then proceeds to get a serving of kool-aid, "....and I was wondering..." he looked at the kool-aid, "What does 'orange soda' taste like? I've heard about it and I was curious, since it was so popular..."
Rikki looked over at Xuan from where he'd been poking around, "Orange Soda? I dunno, never actually had that... I usually just go with milk, fruit juice, or water..." He looked over at Frank, "You got any Orange soda we might try?"
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank followed Taku's eyes and winced.
"Umm.... Look. I'm sorry. I really am. I hope we can be friends and put the past behind us, okay?"
Taku looked around and finally decided to go in: he'd been invited this time, so they probably wouldn't get angry... He walked in, holding Darin's hand and leading him as well...
Neko

Post by Neko »

thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Cale. Nice to meet you." Shep said, his tail wagging. His ears perked up when he saw his wound. "How's your wound? Is it
any better now?"
Shep asked, concerned.
Cale smiled and shook Joy's paw before putting his attention to Shep. "Yea it's cool, I fixed it up with fresh bandages. Still sore, but I'm fine."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Trinket smiled at one of the others freaking out at Zeke's silly ghost distraction, and turned his attention to the door. It was...quite intricately designed. There were two pillars etched by the side of the doors, Each one with two holes near the bottom, as if something could fit in them. Upon the door, a large creature was carved, canine-esk with multiple bushy tails, standing upright on his hind legs. There was yet another hole near the bottom of the door. "Uhhhh-huh," Trinket said quietly to himself, "Magically locked door, needs four or five keys or so. Keys of what, I have little idea..." Trinket scanned the room for ANYTHING that could be keylike. Zeke would be far better a locating something like this, wouldn't he? Trinket cloncked his own head with his fist. At the very least, Trinket had to find somewhere to hide for the moment. He dropped back to all threes, and started sneaking back towards the alter...
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
FunkyChickenFace

Frank smiled when Taku finally came in. Phew.

"Orange soda? Um.... yesh. Gimme a sec.... ah ha!" he said after rummaging through the fridge for awhile. "Here! Boylan Orange Soda. Good stuff."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin looked up at everyone, still holding Taku's paw. "What's orange soda?"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Oh? So you have the orange soda... *cough* mind if I try some?" said Xuan while scratching his head, curious about this hype-filled drink.

FunkyChickenFace

Frank responded by hauling out two cases (12 bottles total) of Orange Soda.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:
Rubin wrote:In a last ditch effort, he made a shaky,"Uhh... WoooOOOoo?!"
Terry froze, hugging Erin's arm tightly. "I knew it! We're in some kind of ancient tomb and there's a ghost! We have to get out of here!"
"Ghost?!" He said. He cleared his throat and looked to where the sound came from, "Hey Mr. Ghost! If you scare my boyfriend one more time, I'll beat the ectoplasm out of you!" He said, striking a tough-guy pose.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan took out a bottle from the case, then looked at Darin, "Well, I'm not sure what's this either, we'll have to find out..." He twisted the cap, startled a bit by the 'Pfft' sound the gas produced, then proceeded to take a gulp of the orange-ish drink. *Gulp* "Well... it tastes sweet...very sweet... and uhh.. 'fizzy'.. and..." *hic*

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki took another bottle out of the case and looked at it, "Seems like regular juice to me..." He put the cap in his mouth and twisted it off before downing a gulp, his eyes widening as soon as it touche his tounge. he swallowed,looking at it and blinking, "That's definately not just... er..." he looked down at his stomach, puzzled for a second, then let out a loud burp. He looked at it again, "Huh...", he took another drink.

Meanwhile, Taku just stared and was bored: he couldn't have any with his muzzle shut. Oh well... Maybe dad has some idea of how to give me stuff with these on...
FunkyChickenFace

"Orange Soda is a drink that is definitively one of those grown-up things. You really shouldn't drink it until, well, until Rikki says you should, I guess. Orange Soda has a weird effect on your mind, so when you DO drink it, drink it SLOWLY." As he spoke, he began to walk down the stairs, bracing against the wall for balance as he carried the bag of treats and cases of soda in either hand.

(this would be a good time to follow him)
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin ran after Frank, trailing behind the cat. "Aww, why not? I'm grown up enough!"
FunkyChickenFace

"Because being old doesn't actually mean anything," said Frank, setting the drinks and food on the table. "There was once an old guy named Hitler. He decided it would be an excellent idea to throw the world into chaos. It's all about how your brain works, and I know for a FACT that the way your brain works at your age, you can't handle any Orange Soda."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked up as he finished another swig from the bottle, which he'd now drained halfway, "Wait... effect on your mind? Frank, are you saying this stuff gets you intoxicated?" He looked at the bottle: he'd been intoxicated on a few things before, and wasn't exactly in the mood to become intoxicated on another... He looked up to see that Frank was already moving out of sight, and followed him, Taku walking behind him with a puzzled expression...
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Intoxi- *hic* -cated?" He then takes another gulps of the drink, "This drink..is *hic* awesome!" He swung one of his arm around while he said that, and surprisingly he's still able to follow Frank, only in a zig-zag-drunk-ish-manner.

FunkyChickenFace

(I assume from the 24 hours of silence that it is my post)

"Well in any case, what movie do you want to watch? I have:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
2. Ratatouille
3. 300
4. The Dark Knight
5. Apollo 13
6. Spirited Away
7. Schindler's List
8. My Neighbor Totoro

There are more... but they still need to be unpacked, hehe."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked at Frank with an absent expression, "I've never even heard of any of those, so don't ask me. You guys pick what you want." He took another drink of his soda, having forgotten about the "intoxication" thing for the time being...
Behind him, Taku was still a bit puzzled, "Movies"? I've never even seen one of those things before, but it all sounds weird... and some of those names are just bizarre, "The Dark Night"? I thought that was the point of night, that it was dark... And what kind of a name is "Totoro"? Sounds like some crazy Housepet stuff to me...

(( Unlike Rikki and Taku here, I have seen all of those, most of them when they were new, lol ))
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Hi Cale. Nice to meet you." Shep said, his tail wagging. His ears perked up when he saw his wound. "How's your wound? Is it
any better now?"
Shep asked, concerned.
Cale smiled and shook Joy's paw before putting his attention to Shep. "Yea it's cool, I fixed it up with fresh bandages. Still sore, but I'm fine."
"Thats great," Joy said. "So what are you two doing the rest of this evening?" She asked.

Rocky honestly had no clue, he looked down at Cale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin had no idea what Frank was rattling on about. He walked over to Frank and tugged on his arm. "Frank, can me and Taku play instead?"

---------

Cale looked up at Rocky, not having anything planned. "I didn't really have anything planned, I was just gonna chill out. If you want you can go hang with Joy and Shep Rocky, I don't mind."
FunkyChickenFace

"Sure! Just do whatever, as long as you lemme take a nap... *yawn* in the sound booth. I guess I'll just put Spirited Away on, it's good entertainment." He strolled into the Sound booth and put Spirited Away onna the projector system, then went to sleep. As he nodded off, the lights automatically dimmed and the projector turned on. Soon, Spirited Away began to play on the big screen.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki and Taku looked about. Frank was going to take a nap? Rikki got up and followed him into the sound-booth, "I haven't been getting enough sleep lately either, especially not with Taku and Darin. Sleeping in the sound-proof room sounds great to me..." With that, he curled up with Frank to take a nap with him.
Taku, Darin, and Xuan were left alone. Taku looked down at Darin, So he wants to play... but what are we going to do?
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

((Xuan is still 'drunk-ish' >3>))

"Hey movie~ *hic*" He sat (or rather "dropped himself") on the couch, and looked at Darin and Taku, "You guys.. go ahead *hic*, I think I'll just *hic* watch...zzZ...watch...zZZ" Guess he had too much soda.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku looked up at the projection screen: so that's what a movie is... Kinda reminds me of that time I ate those weird mushrooms and got really sick... ugh... I don't even wanna think about that nightmare... He sighed and climbed up on the couch next to Xuan, looking over at him then down at Darin, I don't know if I'm up to actually playing with him, just walking over here tired me out... He sighed, lying down on Xuan, using him as a pillow, This day's gone on for too long...

==== At the Mall, where I've been struck with inspiration... ====
Neko wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid held Sam up and nuzzled into the kiss before setting her down, taking her hand and following Steve who had put the roof up before heading off towards the entrance to the mall. He was excited to be with her, and hadn't even realized that he was going to a shopping center without any money whatsoever.
Sam smiled and rubbed her shoulder against Sid's shoulder. She was just too happy, going on a date, something she never thought she'd be doing.
Sid was practically beaming the whole time they were there, following Steve as he looked through the windows of stores selling things he had no desire to buy. He got bored of this fast. He wheeled around and spoke to them, "Ok, I'm bored, movie time. What's out that we wanna see?"
Sid immediately piped up, "Machete!"
Steve blinked, "But... isn't that movie nothing but egregious sex and violence?"
Sid was aghast, "That's the point!"
Steve sighed, "Well I'm not interested. Isn't there something else you wanna see?"
Sid was quick to offer up an alternative, "Piranha!"
Steve facepalmed, "Sid, that's almost the same thing!"
Sid whined, "But Steeeeve! I'm the hormonal teenaged pet of a hormonal teenager! I have a very narrow spectrum of interests and these films are marketed to me!"
Steve closed his eyes and sighed, finally opening them to look at the two pets, "What about Sam here? Have any interests?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You don't want to watch those? Hmm..Can me and Sid just watch Machete then? I've been wanting to see it for awhile, nothing like a murderous killer and tons of gore." Sam smiled, rubbing against Sid. her love of gore and horror films was just another thing that made her a tomboy.

------

Darin's ears drooped, walking over in front of the couch. "You don't want to play Taku?"