Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Samuel's head turned with the force of the slap and his eyes grew wide as he put his paw to the place where Taku's paw had hit.
The fox slowly turned his face toward the raccoon, as he said "You... you struck me? Oh, Satan has seduced you into the sin of wrath with his wicked words."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Samuel's head turned with the force of the slap and his eyes grew wide as he put his paw to the place where Taku's paw had hit.
The fox slowly turned his face toward the raccoon, as he said "You... you struck me? Oh, Satan has seduced you into the sin of wrath with his wicked words."
"Giving into wrath? No Samuel!" Taku reached forward and, with a surprising amount of strength, grabbed Samuel by the scruff of his neck and yanked him in, "I'm smacking some sense into that crazy head of yours!" With that, he proceeded to smack Samuel repeatedly, hoping to cure the fox of the insanity which possessed him...

He could picture it now: with each smack, a little zany fox with spiral-eyes popped out of Samuel's head, wailing crazy things like "Saaay-taaaan!", "Eeee-viiill!", "Myyy Beliiieeefs!", "Black People Magiiiiic!", and "Romantic Comedies about Animaaaals!" as they flew about. Yeah, that was TOTALLY how it worked! Taku was a miracle-worker, curing the crazy foxes of the world of their crazy! They'd give him an award for this, and he could see himself on stage with a million tiny Meekas going "oh Taku! You're Satan-tastic!" and ya know what? He was! He might even need to start wearing PANTS! But not just any pants... Pants with reflective thingys on them, that bowled out at the bottom! Pants which could only be referred to as PHATS! Wait... Wait... NO. PANTS ARE STUPID. He'd take the crowd of female raccoons any day. Yeah, that's DEFINATELY where this was going......
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel was reminded how he was injured in the first place when the nice lady nursed him back to health. He was sharing his beliefs with some heathens in the woods. Luckily this time it was only a raccoon.

"why... must... woodland... creatures... deny... the word... of... god?" He asked, saying one bit each time Taku slapped him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"BECAUSE IT'S STUPID!!" Taku screamed, continuing to slap Samuel until he got the picture...

...Eventually he got tired and let go of Samuel, letting him fall backwards onto the ground before squatting a little, hands on his knees, and panting. "Oh... Wow... Smacking sense into crazy people sure takes alot out of ya..." he looked over at Samuel, "...Feel better?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I have felt worse but I am far from better. My beliefs are not insane."
Samuel stood up from the ground. It seemed as though his belief system caused him pain. Part of him wished to return to the days before he found god, but he perished the thought, as he said quietly, "I will not go astray."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku sighed, waving it off, "Fine. Whatever. Just don't go pushing it on me or anything, and I'll leave you to your nutty beliefs about this 'Satan' guy..." He shrugged looking around, "If that's settled... Should we do something else now?" Like any other character in this crazy RP, Taku was pretty much ready to drop the wacky stuff that was happening as soon as it was over...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Samuel sighed. "Fine, but don't try to force magic upon me. So what shall we do?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Taku looked at him, "Wait... I don't know any magic. How would I 'force' it on you?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"There are ways, but let us not dwell on that. What else is there to do?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"No" Max said, folding the parachute up again. After a few minutes it was bundled neatly, ready to spread out and catch him. "Anyway, I'm ready to fly."
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: "I guess...?" he shrugged, "I dunno... I'll ask him later..." He glanced over at Polaris, "Hey Polaris, how's your father?"
"He's... uh... Well?" Polaris blinked, a bit confused by Rikki's presence and the wolf with him.
"That's good. I was thinking of stopping by to visit in the next few days." Rikki nodded. "By the way, I take it you've met Lorna here?"
"Uh... I thought so... but she sort of... grabbed my paw when I offered it to her..."
Rikki blinked, "You mean a handshake?"
Polaris blinked, "You... know about that?"
Lorna stood by and watched the exchange between the two animals, was this a wolf from the pack Rikki had spoken of before? Her gazed lingered over the younger female wolf, still surprised to have met another wolf. "I wasn't making it up or anything, it's how you greet people."

razgriz wrote:"No" Max said, folding the parachute up again. After a few minutes it was bundled neatly, ready to spread out and catch him. "Anyway, I'm ready to fly."
Darin watched the mouse and smiled as he finally was ready. The pup carefully stood on the slide and held the mouse in both paws, "Here you go!" He heaved the mouse high into the air, squinting at the bright sun as he looked up.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna stood by and watched the exchange between the two animals, was this a wolf from the pack Rikki had spoken of before? Her gazed lingered over the younger female wolf, still surprised to have met another wolf. "I wasn't making it up or anything, it's how you greet people."
Poaris threw her arms up, "But that's WEIRD! Why would you grab someone when you don't know how they smell!"
Rikki shrugged, "Don't ask me to explain it, it's a human thing. I prefer sniffing any day." He turned to Lorna, "Speaking of that... You should probably learn that one, if you're gonna live in a normal forest..." He glanced over at Polaris, waving a gesture at Lorna, "She's from Yorkshire..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

I guess it is a human thing, but I saw lots of animals do it on TV too. I guess wild animals are different, Lorna thought as she listened. "Why are you so sure about me being from there?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked up at her, then shrugged, "I dunno. It just seems that everyone we meet who's wandered out of their old territory because it stopped being livable is from there, and alot of 'em aren't very weil... uh..." he wanted to say "Cultured", "Mannered", then "Civilized", but these all sounded a bit rude... "Well, they don't always know how ta get along with other people. Usually they start tryin' ta stick their nose under yer tail, but I guess you've been around humans a bit, so you're more familiar with their greetings..." He nodded a bit.
Polaris just blinked at the explanation.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Stick there nose...what?!" The idea of doing such a thing was just weird and gross, your face reflecting such feelings. "Why would you do that?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shrugged, "Scent. Ya know, it's... kinda strong back there and... well... Some people like to sniff there... But like you said, it's rude and a good bit uncivilized, so the polite thing to do is to rub your pa on your side..." He rubbed his paw on the side of his fur, "Hold it out to your new acquaintance..." he held it out to Lorna, "And sniff the paw they give you..." he leaned forward a bit, awaiting a paw to sniff. "You try..."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
Darin watched the mouse and smiled as he finally was ready. The pup carefully stood on the slide and held the mouse in both paws, "Here you go!" He heaved the mouse high into the air, squinting at the bright sun as he looked up.
This time the mouse really flew. He was very far up, far enough that, he could hardly see the wolf cub below. He came down and fell fell for a while, then rolled and unfurled his chute. A gust of wind wrapped itself around the mouse and carried him off. Looking down, his landing this time was at the sandbox. Quickly Max undid his chute and hid in the grass just in case a predator would be nearby. Besides, it'd be fun to get the drop on that wolf again. He wrapped the chute in from cover and was pretty much gone from vision.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi giggled as they were finally done moving in, everything was where it was supposed to be, and everything was clean "Momma, can I go outside and play now?" he asked giving a look that was, to some hard to resist. Pepsi's parent's exchanged glances before giving him an answer "You can play now, but please if you are gonna wonder about take your cell phone with you please" his mother nodded "Tucked in my collar where is supposed to be! Bye Momma, I'll see you when I get home!" Pepsi gave another giggle before leaving his new home and into Brookshire Meadows, walking happily down the sidewalk
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit looked up from his book, across the street from where he was sitting under a tree. A puppy was practically bouncing down the street, and he thought he heard a little giggle. Peter-Rabbit looked both ways, making sure there weren't cars coming, then closed his book and stood up, walking towards the new dog with a wave, he called out "Hi there!"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi stopped when he saw the rabbit waving at him, giving a wave in return "Hiya!" he smiled, his tail swishing to and fro happily "Nice to meet you, my name is Erin, but call me Pepsi" he chuckled and held out a paw in greeting "I just finished moving in here, and I like it, its alot nicer than my old neighborhood"
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit, who was a fluffy CAT, and not actually a rabbit, looked both ways a second time before tentatively scurrying across the street to meet Erin, or "Pepsi" as he called himself. He took the paw and gave it a warm, but not very firm shake, "Oh, nice to meet you! I'm Peter-Rabbit! I don't actually live here though, I live in another development nearby, and I come here to hang out some times... There aren't many pets where I live..."
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi thought for a moment "D-Do you know your way around Brookshire? Because I could really use someone to show me around, so I don't get lost" he smiled "And if you don't live here, where do you live at? " he asked, tilting his head
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit blinked, "I just said, another development near by... Brookshire Hills..." he waved off in another direction, "It's just down the main road from here..." He blinked down at the dog, "I guess I know my way around the area a little... I've lived here for about a month though..." he scratched the back of his head...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"Well then Peter, would you show me around?" Pepsi asked, giving a sweet smile, his tail resuming to swing wildly 'I would really be happy if you did" he giggled "But if you're too busy thats ok, I wouldn't want to keep you from something important"
Pet Friendly:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit shrugged, "No, I don't do anything important. Timothy, the boy I live with, doesn't get home from school for a few hours..." He looked around, "I'm not sure about leaving the development though... Maybe we could just walk around a little... Maybe there are some pets at the playground?" he gestured down the street...
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

"The playground sounds nice, but just a stroll through the park would be nice, I may look it but I'm not a puppy" Pepsi chuckled slightly "But you're right I would prefer the playground!" he smiled "Much more things to do there, so lead the way!" he nodded
Pet Friendly:
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Well..." Sid lead in, "I'm from Detroit, and I'm in a band, and we moved here so that two of the other members could go to college and the drummer could have a downward spiral into alcoholism." He nodded, continuing, "Brookshire is an OK town to live in, though I'm really used to all the alleys, rooftops, and sewer-drains of the big city. The pets in the development - Brookshire Meadows, I mean - are mostly nice... mostly crazy... I'm kinda crazy too... But anyway, it's a nice place to live." he thought a little more, "Oh! And there's a HUGE wildlife preserve on the other side of the fence down the street, yeah, that place's nice too, really cool, like a city of trees or something..." He grinned, nodding again...
Jack raised an eyebrow "Your ... band... does not sound like the best bunch to be around with." The nebelung waved a paw "Still, it's your choice whom to stay with. Still I would like to visit that reserve you mentioned... and I believe Jack would like too, right?" he glanced at his brother who was already finishing the massage.
"Sounds nice." the green eyed twin nodded.
~~~~~~
[Somewhere else]
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Rion on the other hand wasn't so excited, his ears fell flat as he was staring at the location of Kat "Kat, remember when I said I had a bad feeling about this? Well, Now I really do."
"How can you feel worse, everything stopped happening, and we're perfectly fine... does my voice sound a bit different to you?"
Rion slowly turned his head towards Kat's "Kat, what just happened to your voice?"
The moment he asked the question, he was struck by a enormous headache, which made him to shrug and put his free paw on his head, hissing... but he wasn't alone.

Varg himself was in the same situation.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:Jack raised an eyebrow "Your ... band... does not sound like the best bunch to be around with." The nebelung waved a paw "Still, it's your choice whom to stay with. Still I would like to visit that reserve you mentioned... and I believe Jack would like too, right?" he glanced at his brother who was already finishing the massage.
"Sounds nice." the green eyed twin nodded.
Sid felt a bit hurt, for once, his ears lowering and voice wavering, "Hey... They're a good family..." he got a bit morbid for a second, "They're the only family I've ever had..." He shook it off though, "Uh, anyway, yeah, the forest... I could take you there if, uh... you don't mind leaving the dog..." he gestured over to Mason, who was completely out on the couch...
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki shrugged, "Scent. Ya know, it's... kinda strong back there and... well... Some people like to sniff there... But like you said, it's rude and a good bit uncivilized, so the polite thing to do is to rub your pa on your side..." He rubbed his paw on the side of his fur, "Hold it out to your new acquaintance..." he held it out to Lorna, "And sniff the paw they give you..." he leaned forward a bit, awaiting a paw to sniff. "You try..."
Lorna shook her head, not interested in learning this weird animal hand shake. She had no plans to meet any other wild animals, and if she did have to do this..well, it didn't sound hard to do. "No thanks, I can smell you fine right here and it sounds simple enough."

razgriz wrote: This time the mouse really flew. He was very far up, far enough that, he could hardly see the wolf cub below. He came down and fell fell for a while, then rolled and unfurled his chute. A gust of wind wrapped itself around the mouse and carried him off. Looking down, his landing this time was at the sandbox. Quickly Max undid his chute and hid in the grass just in case a predator would be nearby. Besides, it'd be fun to get the drop on that wolf again. He wrapped the chute in from cover and was pretty much gone from vision.
Darin smiled and wagged his tail as he watched the mouse go even higher before coming back down, only this time he drifted off towards the sandbox. The pup slid down the slide and ran over to the sandbox, looking around for the little mouse. "Hey, where did you go?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna shook her head, not interested in learning this weird animal hand shake. She had no plans to meet any other wild animals, and if she did have to do this..well, it didn't sound hard to do. "No thanks, I can smell you fine right here and it sounds simple enough."
Rikki blinked, "Uh... Ok... Well... You didn't do it with Polaris, and you've gotta start sometime... So..." he glanced over at Polaris.
Polaris looked back and fourth between them, still a little confused about it all...

(( Hey! What happened to you? ))
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

((alright, here I go...so...after a year of not being in BsM, I'm gonna get familiar with all of you again. So if theres any need for ammendment pls lemme know =D ))

''That's right....control your breathing....yup...aim your crosshairs slowly...nono......see...feel your arm against my paw as I lift it up...that's good....okay...now set your sights on that mark right there....hold your breath....and....squeeze the trigger!''

KER-BLAM!

In a house located among the suburbs of Brookshire Meadows, a familiar husky was helping out a human practice on his marksmanship at a underground shooting range located in the basement. The middle aged man smiled with satisfaction as the husky helped him reel in his target, nodding and looking at the husky.

''You did well....would ya like to go for another round?'' the husky asked, taking the firearm and loading in a fresh new cartridge full of golden bullets.

''SHEP MAH BOII! I'll take it from here!'' a familiar voice cried out, and the sound of footsteps clacking could be heard. Another middle aged man wearing a trucker cap appeared, and the husky wagged his tail.

''Hey Robert!'' Shep said, putting down the rifle and climbing out of the fox hole. He panted as he excitedly greeted his owner by placing his big paws on his chest.

''Haha okok. You know, you have been doing a great job making mah cousin Harley feel at home, and showing him a thing or two down 'ere. You can go out and play if ya want. I'm sure you've made some friends the other day. Go have fun 'kay boy?''

''Yes dad!'' Shep said, as he scrambled up the stairs and into the living room. He approached the door and opened in, taking in the pre-Autumn air, and exhaling. He stretched his arms and paws as he walked out from the patio and out onto the driveway to meet his friends...
Last edited by thrasherblades on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Pepsi began to hum a tune "And I would like to find, a hand like yours to take mine. Just you and me, and we'll stop time and I'll fall in love with you" he giggled, following behind Peter So what kinda tthings do you like to do Peter?" he asked
Pet Friendly:
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
razgriz wrote: This time the mouse really flew. He was very far up, far enough that, he could hardly see the wolf cub below. He came down and fell fell for a while, then rolled and unfurled his chute. A gust of wind wrapped itself around the mouse and carried him off. Looking down, his landing this time was at the sandbox. Quickly Max undid his chute and hid in the grass just in case a predator would be nearby. Besides, it'd be fun to get the drop on that wolf again. He wrapped the chute in from cover and was pretty much gone from vision.
Darin smiled and wagged his tail as he watched the mouse go even higher before coming back down, only this time he drifted off towards the sandbox. The pup slid down the slide and ran over to the sandbox, looking around for the little mouse. "Hey, where did you go?"
Max was as quiet... as a mouse. He got in front of the dog and pounced up onto his toes, then his leg leg and rapidly climbed up the wolf. Once he got to his side or anywhere ticklish, he began to tickle him as much as a could. "Here I am" he said, holding on tight so as to not be thrown off.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep hung his head low as he sucked on the metal zipper on his jacket. The gentle breeze blew between his thick fur, making the skin beneath tremble and shiver slightly.

Ah I get it....Autumn....and soon winter...snow....more shoveling in the driveway heh.....'' Shep thought as he continued walking in the direction of the playground, hoping to get some playmates.

((rockstar, wolvenpaw...see ya guys at the playground xD ))
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: Rikki blinked, "Uh... Ok... Well... You didn't do it with Polaris, and you've gotta start sometime... So..." he glanced over at Polaris.
Polaris looked back and fourth between them, still a little confused about it all...
Lorna let out an annoyed sigh, rubbing her paw against her side before holding it out to the younger wolf. "Fine, whatever.." She was getting irritated, but decided to get it over with so the subject could change.

razgriz wrote: Max was as quiet... as a mouse. He got in front of the dog and pounced up onto his toes, then his leg leg and rapidly climbed up the wolf. Once he got to his side or anywhere ticklish, he began to tickle him as much as a could. "Here I am" he said, holding on tight so as to not be thrown off.
Darin jumped as he felt the mouse climb up to his side, "H-Hey!" The wolf pup started giggling when the mouse began tickling him, doing his best not to fall over.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Max figured why stop before he'd 'beaten' his giant and kept tickling the wolf every where he could. It'd be a fair challenge for the giant to tickle him back afterall. No impossible, but difficult. Besides, they were here to play, he may as well play.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Near the Lake ====
Neko wrote:Lorna let out an annoyed sigh, rubbing her paw against her side before holding it out to the younger wolf. "Fine, whatever.." She was getting irritated, but decided to get it over with so the subject could change.
Polaris blinked, briefly glanced over at Rikki. She stepped foward again, rubbing her paw on her side and holding it out to Lorna, tentatively leaning forward to sniff at Lorna's paw.
Rikki just watched with a half-smile.
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Moon Howler wrote: Varg stood when Alexander called him, letting go of Alana's paw and giving her a calming smile, before he hurried to the cattle dog. He stopped in midway though cause all the light went down.
"Alexander! Use emergency code: "Brvo-Delta-5413565-Phinix-Zero". It should reactivate the system." The wolf yelled, as he slowly dragged back to Alana, following her scent. When he reached her, he stretched his paw towards her, managing to grab her by the shoulder. "It's me, Varg, just stay here and relax, It will be alright." He whispered to her calmly, trying to keep her from panicking.
Alana was a little reluctant to let go of Varg. The darkness was disorienting for her. When he left, she shrunk into herself and hoped nothing would scare her.

Alana felt something on her shoulder. Her first reaction was to scream--but soon Varg's voice was in her ear, soothing her. "Oh, good, it's you," she said, obviously relieved. She stuck her paws out in front of her and turned, feeling the air until she could touch Varg's face. Now that she had a good idea of where to look, she said, "What on earth is going on? Did Alexander lose control?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion slowly turned his head towards Kat's "Kat, what just happened to your voice?"
The moment he asked the question, he was struck by a enormous headache, which made him to shrug and put his free paw on his head, hissing... but he wasn't alone.

Varg himself was in the same situation.
"I don't know what happened. Maybe the machine released a gas that is affecting my voice." she thought for a moment...
Then she noticed a tear rolling down her cheek. "Huh. Why am I sad? I don't have anything to be sad abou..."
Just then, her mind was filled with memories that weren't hers alongside the memories that were. She saw her dad dropping her off at Spikes house in Yorkshire Fields so he could go to space for a few weeks, the next in a series of money wasting adventures in eccentricity. but She also saw him going to countless doctors, culminating in her being adopted by Jack while her dad was cryogenically frozen until a cure is found for his cancer. She remembered her happy "see you in a few weeks" while she also saw her tearful, likely final goodbye to her dad. Then she remembered her happy times with Rion Balkansky, while she also remembered crying on the shoulder of Rion Knight.
She fell to her knees and sobbed into her paws. "daddy."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:==== Near the Lake ====
Polaris blinked, briefly glanced over at Rikki. She stepped foward again, rubbing her paw on her side and holding it out to Lorna, tentatively leaning forward to sniff at Lorna's paw.
Rikki just watched with a half-smile.
Lorna leaned down and sniffed briefly at the other wolf's paw before standing back up and turning her head to face the raccoon. "Are you happy now?" she said with annoyance present in her voice.

razgriz wrote:Max figured why stop before he'd 'beaten' his giant and kept tickling the wolf every where he could. It'd be a fair challenge for the giant to tickle him back afterall. No impossible, but difficult. Besides, they were here to play, he may as well play.

Darin giggled and laughed as the mouse continued to tickle him, finally grasping the little creature in his paws and calming down. He looked down at Max with a smile, "You're a sneaky mouse."