Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zack_the_husky

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Wait...Was she having an asthma attack? Oh, man...Jamie had never dealt with any type of Asthma attack before. Her brother didn't have it, and, her cousins were perfectly healthy. She had absoulutely no idea how to deal with an asthma attack, except the obvious. An inhaler. Problem was, she had no idea where this girl's inhaler was.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob spun around and ran over to the front door. He opened it and saw Josh standing there. "Hey there, look, not to be rude, but I'm busy at the moment."

(Edited for the umpteenth time..., so frustrating...sorry for the screw-ups)
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie had already climbed over the fence and into the backyard. The only person there was Josh, her brother. The Doberman shepherd pup looked up and saw Jacob. "Hi! I'm Josh! Sis and I heard-" Then, Jacob said that he was busy. "Oh...Well, Maybe sis can help you. She already climbed over the fence."
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr Rashid (Enya's personal family doctor, not butler btw ;) ) sprinted through the hallway and out to the glass back door. His face was twisted with shock as Enya struggled upon the floor, gasping for air. He quickly rushed to her as fast as possible.

"PLEASE....HELP....." Enya silently screamed, almost near to blacking out. Dr Rashid quickly held the cat in his arms and stuck the inhaler to her lips, pressing down on it. "<Breathe Enya! Breathe!>" Dr Rashid firmly told her, holding her chest to his ears to made sure her heartbeat was still. It was beating rapidly and Enya had no idea what was going on at this point. She awoke from a near blackouts a few seconds later and began breathing in. Her vision started slowly returning to normal.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy ran over and stood nest to Enyas Doctor, semi-out of breath. She was so thankful that Enya would be ok. She took a few steps back to take in the whole situation and how fast everything escoladed. Not knowing the pool was right behind her.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Maybe. Come on in. Josh, right? Come on, we need to hurry." He gestured for the pup to come in.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie sighed in relief. However, her relief was short-lived. She saw another brown cat backing toward the pool. Eyes widened, she said, "WAIT, STOP, YOU'RE GONNA-"

Josh smiled and followed him in.
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

While Enya was having her asthma attack and Frank was having a strange dream involving dancing hot-dogs and Arabian screamo, Matt had reached the pet park and was sitting in the car with a window rolled down reading a newspaper while sipping a lemonade iced tea. He was too lazy to drag Frank and Zeke out into the park.

"Hmm... that's interesting," he muttered, "Frank'll be happy that the new Pridelands book is coming out soon." He licked a finger and turned the page.

Meanwhile, Zeke mumbled something in Russian and began to come back to the land of the waking.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was at maximum 3 inches from the edge of the pool when she heard Jamie yell. "Well your new h-" She was cut off when she took one last step back, her feet met water and she fell in. Blood surged from her knee into the pool. She never learned how to swim. she franticly waved her arms around and kicked, eventually running out of air, she screamed underwater. Water filled her Mouth, she started to gag, but more water came in. Soon she was unconscious.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie sighed. She didn't hate water exactly, but, she didn't really LOVE water, either. Water was just...Water. It could be fun sometimes, and, dangerous others. While it was rare for a cat to learn to swim, she had learned how for her little brother's sake. Either way, she dived in, swam toward Joy, and, then, wrapped her arm around her. Then, she went back up to the surface. She put Joy back on solid ground, then, climbed up. She put her hand over Joy's heart(Or wherever) And, then began pushing several times. She looked to see if that worked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy coughed a few times and spewed some water out of her mouth before coughing a few more times.
"Oh My God. Thank you!" Joy looked up at the Cat, Awestruck at what just happened.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie sighed in relief, and then smiled back at Joy. "No problem. I learned both how to swim and CPR for my brother's sake, so, I'm pretty knowledgeable about stuff like this."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Still laying down. Joy remembered she never asked her name "Whats you name? My name is Joy."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"My name's Jamie. Jamie Rivers. I've lived in the neighborhood for about...A week I think?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke bolted stif in his seat. "I don't want to go to the vet!" He shouted, and a few passerbys looked his way, "Wait a minute, Were are we?" He looked around. They appeared to be In the car, coming to a stop, but there was no open road in front of him. He Scrunched up next to Frank, and tried to use him as a shield. "Take him! I don't want my But to die!"
Last edited by Rubin on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Ive only been in this neighborhood 2 days." Joy thought about how chaotic her past few days have been.
She started to lick her own fur, trying to get it in some sort of manor.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:Zeke bolted stif in his seat. "I don't want to go to the vet!" He shouted, and a few passerbys looked his way, "Wait a minute, Were are we?" He looked around. They appeared to be In the car, coming to a stop, but there was no open road in front of him. He Scrunched up next to Frank, and tried to use him as a shield. "Take him! I don't want my But to die!"
"Hmm," hummed Matt, perusing the article on the random explosion in Radiant Gardens. "Oh, I decided to take you guys to the pet-park to sleep off the drugs. You alright?"

"mmm.. five more minutes, Dad," muttered Frank, batting at Zeke to get him to go away. "The Fangirls can go jump off a cliff...."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"A park? I hope it isnt like one of those Snoody places up in the mountains, with all the stuck up tennis players!" he noticed Frank mumbling in the corner, "Wow... I think his dreams are attacking him."
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Rubin wrote:"A park? I hope it isnt like one of those Snoody places up in the mountains, with all the stuck up tennis players!" he noticed Frank mumbling in the corner, "Wow... I think his dreams are attacking him."
"No, it's just the pet park," said Matt. "This is where lotsa owner take their pets to relax and play with others. The effects of the drugs they give you can sometimes last awhile, so I took you here to shake it off." He got out of the car and stretched, cracking his back. "You coming?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Sure! sounds like fun!" Zeke's tail wagged as he stepped out of the car, nearly tripping over his own feet. He looked around in awe. "Everything seems so fresh and new here!" He ran to a patch of grass, just to make sure its wasn't AstroTurf. "But what are we going to do?" He looked up at Matt with big eyes.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Well," said Matt, turning back to get the still sleepy Frank, who was now blinking and mumbling about dancing unicorns. As he poked the kitty, he said: "There's always frisbee, which I'm sure some of the other pets are willing to share if you ask. Frank always enjoyed napping in a tree, which he will probably continue doing after I wake him up. Some pets down by the creek n' pond like to go fishing, and fish is always better fresh. There's almost always some make believe going on, but otherwise a group of pets are probably playing hide-and-go-seek or something. First, you should relearn how to walk."

"Graaaaaaaaa...." Frank moaned. "Why'd you wake me up? I was having a good dream....."
"About unicorns?"
] "And catnip and bacon and ooooooooooomeletts!"
"Well, get up and relearn how to walk first. Then you can go back to sleep."
Frank yawned mightily and stumbled drunkenly out of the car.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zander stumbled around a bit more. "Hey! I'v got a brilliant Idea!" Zeke dove back into a car and pulled out a bottle of sweet smelling liquid. After taking a rather warm sip, He Splashed the rest over Frank's Face. "Payback time!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank blinked.

"Oh hey, Nipton Tea," he said, perking up. "Gimme some!"

(...it only works if it's icy cold)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

''DRAT'' He quietly cursed. "Hiya Frank! How was your nap?" he backed out of the car, screwing the lid back on the tea, and trying to regain his balance on the pavement. "Were at a park! wanna do something?"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Going to the creek sounds fun," said Frank, waving his arms about for balance. "Or the pond. 'M not really up for anything energetic right now. Are the fishing rods still in the car, Dad?"
"Yup. Not as if we ever use them any time else."
"Well then, Zeke, do you want to head down to the creek and the pond? And where did the tea go?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ohhh! Iv never been to a real creak before! I can't wait!"he jumped in glee, through the bottle of tea at Frank, and fell to the ground upon landing.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Ive only been in this neighborhood 2 days." Joy thought about how chaotic her past few days have been.
She started to lick her own fur, trying to get it in some sort of manor.
Enya opened her eyes a few moments later. The bright sun hit her eyes and she looked around, realizing she had almost passed out from asthma attack. She lay beside Joy, trying to maintain controlled breathing. Jacob and 2 other cats were there surrounding her.
Wh.....what happen? Asthma come back?" Enya sighed weakly. She felt the urge to cough, and put her hand to her mouth and coughed a few times. She pulled back her hand, with a big blood stain on. Her eyes widened and looked down momentarily. "Yes, it back...." She said softly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Yeah, and then after your crisis ended, Joy here fell into the pool. I managed to save her though. By the way, my name's Jamie."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Jamie, you're a hero!" Jacob said. "She might have died if it wasn't for you."
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

"Yeah, sis, you're a hero!" Jamie chuckled alittle and said, "Well, I don't know about that..." "Sis, you jus saved someone's life. YOU'RE A HERO!"
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra saw some others go by her house, off elsewhere. It seemed towards... Ena, Anya, Enya, was it? That dog's house. She decided to part with her book, and leave. "Hey-mom-I'm-leaving-no-chance-to-respond-seeya-bye!" As if she was breaking an invisible rope connecting her and the book, she struggled to leave, and when she did, it made her feel almost naked, which might also have been why she was reluctant to sleep outside before. She shrugged it off, and found the house, as Enya was coughing up blood. "Wh-what happened?" She asked anyone in general.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake noticed everything was about 40 to 60% Off and went in. After about 5 minutes, He found a Nice Blue Ipod Touch that includes Headphones that was 160$, went to the Cashier, and bought it. "Anyway.. I got what I wanted, Where do we go now? Or do you wanna go to that store?" He pointed to the Electronic Store that he just went to.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

(Me, Zander and Auzzo have all agreed on a time skip to when they meet back up with Mrs.Patterson at the food court.)

Cale, Sam, Rocky, and Auzzo made their way into the food court; looking in all directions for Mrs Patterson. After a few seconds Cale spots her sitting at a table reading a magazine. "Hey we're back!" He says running over to her. "Hello everyone" Mrs.Patterson greeted to everyone. "Did you have fun?" "Definitely, I think we went to every store."

"Yea it was a lot of fun, there are so many stores here!" Sam said happily, walking over to Cale.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Too many Stores.." He almost fell to the Ground.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Atari wrote:Kyra saw some others go by her house, off elsewhere. It seemed towards... Ena, Anya, Enya, was it? That dog's house. She decided to part with her book, and leave. "Hey-mom-I'm-leaving-no-chance-to-respond-seeya-bye!" As if she was breaking an invisible rope connecting her and the book, she struggled to leave, and when she did, it made her feel almost naked, which might also have been why she was reluctant to sleep outside before. She shrugged it off, and found the house, as Enya was coughing up blood. "Wh-what happened?" She asked anyone in general.
"Okay everyone, Im bringing the two girls in now." Dr Rashid said, picking up both Enya and Joy back into the house, into the living room with the big screen tv. Everybody followed the doctor as he plonked the two cats back on the enormous couch. "Miss Joy, I really appreciate your help but please do concentrate on getting better. Your knee won't recover if you keep moving about like this, trust me. Now please, keep still, I'll-"

"COUGH!!!"

Not long before Enya had settled down onto the couch, she hacked out a small pool of blood unto the floor. The asthmatic attack had taken a toll on her lungs. She gripped her chest again as she withdrew from what had happened in disgust. "Fr....Frank....I wanting Frank....." Enya said weakly, gripping Joy's hand beside her. Dr Rashid quickly gave her the inhaler, and she breathed a mouthful of air, heaving a sigh of relief after that.
"My dear friends, Enya......apologize for make you see this...very sorry. Please forgiving me....." Enya said to those who were new in her house....putting her hands to her face and sobbing loudly. She wondered wether she should tell her American boyfriend Frank.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"You don't have to apologize," Jacob said to Enya as he sat down next to her. "You didn't do anything wrong."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki opened his eyes and looked around the darkened room, resting finally on the clock which said (in human time) 11:45. "Eh, it's early... but I guess I could get up..."
He walked to the door and opened it to the secondhand-lit hall, walking back past the weapon's cabinet and the metal door. He looked over at the man, who was now leaning back in his chair and balancing a pencil on his face. "Aren't you supposed to be working?"
"Yeah, aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"
"Yeah, you look like you could use a break..."
"Braahhh! Where is Roger? He was supposed to start his shift this morning!"
Like Clockwork, a man dressed in a green suit and hat opened the front door and walked into the waiting room.
"ROOOOOGEEERRR!" The man at the desk moaned at the man who had walked in.
"Am I late again? Sorry, there was traffic..."
"You say that every day."
The man walked over from the door, pulling out his keys and unlocking the other, glass windowed door which separated the office from the waiting room.
The man got up from his desk, "You completed your report yet?"
"I've still got a bit to do."
"Good, sit at the desk and take your shift. I want to take a break with Rikki..."
The man looked down at Rikki, standing in the doorway, who he hadn't noticed before. "Oh, well then..."
The ranger filled out the time-sheets to change shifts and left his deputy to watch the station, walking out to the pickup with Rikki, who jumped up to the door and opened it by hanging from the handle, jumping inside from there. He pulled on his seatbelt and fumbled with it for a second before figuring out the mechanism. The ranger turned the key and the engine rattled to life along with soft country which floated out of the AM/FM/Cassette radio, which had been added in as a modification. (in other words, not standard.)
"So," the ranger said "We've got some shopping to do in town. Got anything special in mind?"
"I know someone who's going to the mall today, let's see if we run into them."
"Great, there's plenty to do at the mall. Just don't go spending money you don't have." He chuckled.
Rikki chuckled too "Honestly, what would I possibly want from there?"
And with that, they drove off down the worn asphalt road out of the preserve and into town.

They arrived at East Brookshire Mall about fifteen minutes later.
"Well, it's about lunch time for me, and I'm assuming you haven't had breakfast yet, so do you want to get something to eat?"
"Sure, I could use some fish dipped in boiling fat and chemicals right about now." They both chuckled again, getting out of the car and walking into the food court.
The myriad of strange smells, of inorganic food assaulted their nostrils, making their noses laugh at their brains.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky followed everybody, new pants tight around his waist. "yeah we had fun"

Joy didn't necessarily like seeing blood, but for Enyas sake she stayed conscious.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale's mom saw the new pants on Rocky. "I see that you've gotten new pants Rocky, they fit you well. Are they the new 'hip' and 'cool' style ?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked down at his pants. he didn't know what people were wearing nowadays, but didn't really care. he liked them. "I guess so." Rocky said with a uncertain voice, hoping she wouldn't ask him where he got the money for them. he didn't want to have to tell her that he pick-pocketed somebody when he was escaping the airport.

-Robert Louis Stevenson