Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Dr. Prower

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob put his arm around Enya and grinned. "Yep. She's awesome!" He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy ran up to Enya's house with a certain skip in her step, she was rehearsing what she was going to say to Jacob in her head, Note still folded up in her Collar.
she ran through the open gates and approached the large mansion.
She walked up to the front door and took a deep breath, holding her knuckle up getting ready to knock. But before she could knock sh heard Shep yell "WOAH DUDE YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND?!?!".
Startled, she ran to the nearest window and peered inside, she saw Shep still on the couch, looking at..... Jacob and Enya Holding hands.

She fell down from the windowsill and looked out over the yard, sitting down, heart broken. She took out the note that was folded up in her collar and tore it into pieces and threw it a short distance away. Her eyes started to water up, but before she could fully start crying she ran down the street, not caring about her hurt knee.

She reached this fence, apparently to the animal reserve, and jumped over, running a certain distance into the woods before stopping at a tree, she grabbed hold with her Claws and started climbing, when she reached a very high branch where she knew nobody could see her she climbed out on it and sat down, back against the tree. Everything started racing through hjer head as tears rolled down her cheeks, full fold this time.
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"So I'm guessing Joy went home," Jacob said, letting go on Enya. "I'm going to go invite her to the show. I'll be right back, guys." Jacob walked outside and went over to Joy's house. He knocked on the front door and waited for someone to answer.

(EDIT: Fix'd. I'm really not a morning person lol...)
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

After a short while Joy's mom came to the door, she opened it and looked down at Jacob. "She wasn't kidding, you are cute." Joy's mom complimented Jacob.
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Um, thanks," Jacob said, blushing lightly. "Is Joy here? I want to ask her something."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I thought she was with you." Joy's mom was startled. "She said she would be right back."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well, where did she say she was going?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I dont think she told me, but i remember her on her bed writing something. then she ran out the door toward that big house." Joy's mom pointed toward the house.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well I didn't see her on my way over here," Jacob said, "I wonder where she is. Well, I guess if I see her, I'll let you know."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy's mom started to worry, but knew she was a smart girl. She wouldn't get lost. "Ok thanks." She shut the door.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob walked back to Enya's house, looking around on the way back to see if Joy was nearby. "Hey guys," Jacob said as he entered the house, "Did you happen to see Joy come by this way?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Uh no actually..." Shep said as he rose from the couch. Enya ran towards Jacob, as she knew that something was wrong from the facial expression he was giving. "Jacob, I dunno....she....I think...we must finding her!" Enya said, panicking, immediately stepping out of the outfit and going towards the door.
"I'm comin' too pardner..." Shep said, following Jacob and Enya out.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"All right, now let's think, where could she have went?" Jacob asked Shep and Enya.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"She couldn't have gone far, considering the fact that her knee is still in pain." Shep began, looking around for any clue or sign. Could she have gone somewhere like....in the forest beyond. No, that can't be.
"Hey guys! What this?" Enya said, pointing to something lying on the driveway. It looked like some material which had been shredded and torn apart. Looked like paper.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob got on his knees and picked up the pieces. "Looks like some kind of torn-up note." Jacob started trying to put it back together on the ground. "Looks like something might be written on it."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep started sniffing the air, attempting to find the cat. Her scent got weaker as he walked around the neighborhood. It was funny how she probably wouldn't have gotten far if the scent got weaker. A terrifying revelation hit him as he slowly turned his head towards the fence across the street, which led...to the animal reserve. Oh no..., Shep thought as he quickly began running towards the fence.

"Jacob! Shep thinking Joy go that way!!! Quick!!!" Enya said, grabbing his arm and dashing towards the fence.

She had hoped, that whatever it was, Joy wasn't hurt...
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob followed Enya over to Shep and the fence. "Don't tell me she might have gone back there...That place isn't safe, she could get hurt!" Now Jacob was getting really worried.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"C'mon you guys!" Shep exclaimed as he clambered over the fence without any difficulty and helped Enya and Jacob up as well. The strong husky pulled them over and they landed safely landed beyond. He started sniffing the air again. "That way...she went that way..." Shep said, who began calling out to Joy.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy heard the cries for her faintly far off in the distance. But she didn't care. She just wanted to be alone, somewhere where sadness didn't exist..

She looked up to the sky, which didn't seem that far away now that she was at a minimum, 60 feet off the ground. She didn't look down because she knew that if she did, she would probably get woozy from being scared of heights. Come to think of it she was cared of a lot of things, scared of water, scared of needles, scared of blood, and scared of heights..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Joy, where are you?" Jacob cried out. "Come on out, please!" He turned to Shep. "I don't see her anywhere. Maybe she's not here."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh dear....what if she out there, lost..." Enya said, starting to whimper abit and holding on to Jacob's arm tighter.

"Hold on...." Shep said, halting. He looked at this enormous tree in front of them which seemed to rocket till no end. He sniffed the air and looked up for a while. The husky breathed a sigh of relief and turned to Jacob and Enya.
"Yep, she's up dere.." the husky said as he began climbing but he slid down due to his blunt claws. "An' I wish I could bring the lady down, but yeah, I can't.." Shep said, looking at his claws.
"It okay, I up going..." Enya said as she began to climb with her claws digging deep into the bark. She somehow knew what Joy was upset about, and she was determind to resolve it, even if it meant...being lonely again.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya climbed and panted as this was a really huge tree. It made her wonder how someone with an injured leg could go up THAT far. Still, she was very determined and continued clawing into the bark. Thank goodness it wasn't dark yet, or this would have been difficult. She was now reaching the thick vegetation of the tree and most of the branches which sprawled out in different directions.

"There she is!" She thought as she inched closer to her. She silently crept up to her and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Joy? You okay?" Enya asked, concerned. She sat down beside her.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was still crying hard. "Go away..." Joy slowly let out. She scooted further away from Enya and further out onto the branch.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Please...don't like this..." Enya pleaded, following her. They were getting closer to the edge and Enya had to make sure she doesn't do anything silly.

"I sorry....I really am..." Enya said, continuing to place herself beside Joy. "I....I see your note....I....now know.....you love...Jacob..." Enya said, whimpering sadly. "And I.....Frank never come back.....so I want Jacob being with me....because I lonely...." Enya said, already on her knees, crying.

"Please forgiving me......"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy thought for a moment...

"I'm not mad... I'm lonely too... If Jacob wants to be with you then its fine with me... as long as he's happy..." Joy kept looking up. "Its just that i wish somebody would be there for me...."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

(Alright this shall be my last post and I'll have to turn in)

Enya huddled together with Joy as she looked up. She sympathized with her as she was a performer and never got any real relationships, only second hand dates. She stroked her head gently as she comforted her.

"Ugh.....WHEW FINALLY...." Shep grunted, making an appearance out of the thick vegetation and branches. He went to the branch where Enya and Joy were and sat beside the both of them. "Hey Joy you alright??" Shep asked.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"ye- yeah im fine." She turned away from Shep.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra looked around the house, still in the doorway, and eventually came to start to whistle a song she heard, and finally decided she wasn't getting anything out of it. "Okay, well this is nice and all, thanks for the non-existant, awkward fish (or whatever it was), I'm gonna go elsewhere, bye!" Kyra walked out the door and with that, she left. She came up to her house, which wasn't all that far away, to find her parents were going to the mall. She "decided" (read: was forced) to go to the mall along with them. She was given $15 to buy a book ("Not even enough to buy a decent one..." in the words of Kyra), and ended up going to the bookstore. Before she got in, she saw Rikki and... eh... who was that one again? Carl? Yeah, Carl-- leave the store. "Hey Rikki and... you... I think... Carl? Anyway, I'm just gonna... follow you two right now, if that's okay? My parents gave me just $15, which isn't even enough for a good book..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky layed down on the show bed that he chose, It was really comfortable and he almost fell asleep right then.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki turned around, a little surprised at hearing Kyra behind him. He turned around: It was still visible that he'd been crying. "Oh, hi, Kyra... Uh... Sure you can come along. You remember Cale, right?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Suddenly, the bushes rustled behind Jacob, as a large animal moved through them.
A black wolf, twice his size, started walking out. It froze midway and its amber eyes widened, fixed on him.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Ooh, yay! Oh, and sorry Car-- Cale, I forgot your name with all of this, it kinda slipped, along with a lot of other stuff..." She noticed that it appeared Rikki was crying. In a way that she hoped to be subtle with noticing it, she said, "Are you okay, Rikki?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki was a little startled. Could Kyra tell? "uh... Yeah! I'm fine!" he put his fists to his eyes and tried to wipe out the evidence...
He walked over to Krya and put his arm around her shoulder, "Hey, me and Cale were going into this uh... Video - Game store. The two foxes are in there, you remember them right? Zeke and Sam?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Video games? Well, I dunno how to play them (exception being arcade games), because... I like reading, but these manuals say, 'Oh, you have to be careful of seizures and carpal tunnel syndrome, and don't forget that L-button does this, R-button does this, and then Z-does-this-go-right-to-do-that-up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-A-Start-x-y-Z-Z-FREAKING Y!' and then there's these things called 'cheat codes', which I don't know how some memorize them..." Kyra turned off her ranting face and immediately cheered up, saying, "But I'd love to go! I always wanted to see that time-cat guy, ptoo ptoo... oh no look for that chair! Fwooo... REWIND PAUSE-- STOP I SEE A KITTY CRYSTAL!" Kyra started acting out what a friend of hers from a while ago was playing. Blinks? She forgot, but it was cool. Except for the part that she practically made a fool of herself every time she did that reenactment in public, of course... she coughed, and acted like that didn't happen. "So, enough of my ramblings, do you think they have that game still? She bought it a loong while ago, although I only saw it once before I moved here, it was like, 5 years old, I think?" She never heard of a 'Sam', so she ignored it for the time being. Next time, she should warn them-- the more tired she gets, the less she remembers of that time before the falls asleep.
Last edited by Atari on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky layed down on the show bed that he chose, It was really comfortable and he almost fell asleep right then.
Mrs.Patterson walked over to Rocky. "Rocky, you awake?"

"They might have that game Kyra. We can check the old game bin."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Heh, yes im awake" Rocky answered rolling over.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:"Heh, yes im awake" Rocky answered rolling over.
"Well everything is taken care of, they said it will be delivered in a few days. Now we just need to go buy bed sheets."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"ye- yeah im fine." She turned away from Shep.
Shep scratched his head as she did so. He went beside Joy and Enya. He breathed in a deep breath as he prepared to confess something to Joy.
"Joy, you don't have to be like this. When you were at Jacob's house to hear out my story of being booted out from home
I was very taken back of what you did actually. No one had ever comforted me this much. You were the very first pet in this neighborhood to do that. And because of I uh...find you kinda attractive.....UH I MEAN!"]
Shep said, now his face flushed a bright red, which was really unusual for a husky.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was startled by the words coming out of Shep's mouth. She turned to look at him with her bright yellow eyes. She didn't know what to say, she started blushing. She was flattered by his compliment, but a dog?
"Th-Thank you" Joy started. "Your the first person to say something like that." Actually he wasn't the first, he was in this neighborhood, but not the first, she remembered her two boyfriends at her old town.
The first one cheated on her with a stray ally-cat, and the second was left behind when she moved here.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki laughed a bit at Kyra, not totally sure what she was going on about, only that it was strange behavior for anyone. Cale said something about an "old game bin", he wasn't sure what it was, but if that rack had been for "new" games, the "old" game bin must be the opposite. He really didn't know this stuff though, so he just followed...