Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

Zeke just stared. "But, but," He ran after frank, and out of the mall. in a matter of moments, there was no trace of him, except a slip of paper on the table in front of Sam. (it can however be assumed that he did manage to find a ride home with a very friendly police man)
~Rubin
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Remember when we were at that Photo Booth, Cale?" He finally finished his Root beer, then looked at Cale with his Sharp Teeth.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky finished the last of his drink as the two made a scene.

"O.............K.............." Rocky said to Cale.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

*Frank's Letter to Enya as he and Matt ran for their lives*

To my dearest Enya,

I am a horrible boyfriend.

Today, I received news that the United Fangirls of Frank Holiday (UFFH) have found out my location and are preparing to storm the neighborhood to do unspeakable things to me. As you can readily imagine, I would most greatly prefer that these things do not occur. As such, my dad and I need to skip town until they leave. We will attempt to go places that have WiFi, so when you find this note, please send me an email to confirm. I’ll attempt to send you as many letters, postcards, or emails as possible.

I’m sorry about our date. I promise to make it up to you when we get back. Please don’t hate me.

With love,

Frank Holiday

*end letter*
Neko

Post by Neko »

Auzzo wrote:"Remember when we were at that Photo Booth, Cale?" He finally finished his Root beer, then looked at Cale with his Sharp Teeth.
Cale glared at Flake, "No more stories!"

Sam saw the sheet of paper on the table,Did Zeke leave this behind? She read it, realizing it was a poem.

Cale leaned over to Sam, reading the paper as well. "You wrote a poem?"

"What, no! I don't like poems, I think Zeke left it behind."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki threw more fried fish into his mouth, and leaned over to look at the note. "What's it say?" he asked, looking directly at the text.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke panted as he darted back to the table. "I lost them. That cat is a fast li'l within the automobile!" He drifted back into the seat next to Sam, unaware that she was holding his note.

(it was this note here!)
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Sounds like you're walking!" Rikki laughed at Zeke. "No don't worry," he responded to the look on Zeke's face, "I'm sure me and Jack can give you a ride..."
He looked over at Jack, popping the last bit of the salad into his mouth. "Didn't we have shopping to do?"

"Yeah, if he doesn't mind coming with us, I can give him a ride." Jack responded, finishing the last of his sandwich. They both looked at Zeke.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I don't care... As long as its fun, and gets me home!" He turned to Sam. "So what were you doing here?"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"That reminds me, Rocky, I went and looked at beds. We need to go look at them so you can pick one out."

"You won't have to sleep on the floor."Cale smiled at Rocky.

Sam turned and held the paper to Zeke. "Did you leave this behind?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:"That reminds me, Rocky, I went and looked at beds. We need to go look at them so you can pick one out."

"You won't have to sleep on the floor."Cale smiled at Rocky.

Sam turned and held the paper to Zeke. "Did you leave this behind?"
"Really? Because... i- i dont mind sleeping on the floor... im... used to it." Rocky said unsure.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Neko wrote:
Auzzo wrote:"Remember when we were at that Photo Booth, Cale?" He finally finished his Root beer, then looked at Cale with his Sharp Teeth.
Cale glared at Flake, "No more stories!"

Sam saw the sheet of paper on the table,Did Zeke leave this behind? She read it, realizing it was a poem.

Cale leaned over to Sam, reading the paper as well. "You wrote a poem?"

"What, no! I don't like poems, I think Zeke left it behind."
Flake looked at the paper, "Looks like either Rocky or Cale wrote it." He examined the Note carefully.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"What, A note?" Zeke's hand flew to the space in his bandanna were he had tucked the note, only to find that it had gone missing. He looked at the paper in Sam's hand, and flushed scarlet
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"HAWWW!" Rikki shrieked a horrendous laugh, "looks like you weren't supposed to read that!"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"D-did you read it yet?" Zeke stammered to Sam, barley audible
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:
"Really? Because... i- i dont mind sleeping on the floor... im... used to it." Rocky said unsure.
"Don't be silly, we are getting you a bed. I'm not having you sleep on the floor." Mrs.Patterson stood up, taking Rocky's paw. "Let's go look at beds, the man said they could deliver it to us tomorrow. Cale, meet me at the entrance to the mall in an hour."

"Gotchya."

"Sorry Zeke, was I not suppose to read it?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Umm, well, er, I mean... Did you like it?" He finally managed to spit the words out, turning yet unseen shades of red as he subconsciously started holding his breath.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I suppose, I don't really like poems." Sam set the paper down on the table in front of Zeke.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was stunned. He hadn't expected to be rejected like that. he lowered his head and tried to think of happier times. 'where is Frank when you need him?' he thought to himself. "Oh." was all that passed his lips.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki got up and walked over to Zeke, ruffling his head as if he were Rikki's pet "Ah, cheer up kid, I'm sure she still likes ya." He chuckled. "So, is everyone finished eating? 'Cause we could be doing things instead of sitting around..."

(( Also: what's going on at Enya's house? You guys all stopped, even Zander. ))
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke forced a fake smile. "I still haven't eaten yet. Frank took all the food!" his face started to return to its natural color.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh don't worry Zeke. I don't mind if you write poems, we're still friends!" She smiled at him.

Cale pulled out the change from everyone's lunches, holding it out to Zeke. "This should be enough for you to get something."

"Well it was nice meeting you Jack but I must be going now." Cale's mom dragged Rocky off to see beds.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke looked over at the table. apparently Mat had intact dropped the food before running. "Wait, there it is." he lazily slid it over to himself an started eating it. he didn't even care what it tasted like. "I guess ill go wherever then... where do you want me?" he asked, somewhat defeated.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack waved as Mrs Patterson took a mildly confused Rocky away. "Hey Rikki, if you wanna hang out with them, I have some shopping to do, so I'll see you later."

Rikki waved a paw as Jack turned to leave, "Sure thing Jack, we'll bump into you later." He turned to the Cale and Sam, his hand still petting Zeke's head "So, you two are the ones who like this place, why don't you lead the way?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake got out of his chair and went behind Rikki.

Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"I sorry......make you seeing this...." Enya said, holding Joy's hand. She wiped off the blood stains on her furry cheeks, and falling asleep on Joy's lap soon after, exhausted from the recovering of her asthma attack.
"Seems like everyone's getting hurt today," Jacob commented. "First you mess up your knee," he sad, looking at Joy, "And then Enya has her asthma attack. Who's next?" Jacob then realized someone was at the door, so he stood up and went to see who it was.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack waved as Mrs Patterson took a mildly confused Rocky away. "Hey Rikki, if you wanna hang out with them, I have some shopping to do, so I'll see you later."

Rikki waved a paw as Jack turned to leave, "Sure thing Jack, we'll bump into you later." He turned to the Cale and Sam, his hand still petting Zeke's head "So, you two are the ones who like this place, why don't you lead the way?"
Cale thought for a moment, "Well is their anything you want to see Rikki? I doubt you would want to go to the board shop."

"We could always go to the video game store!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki turned around at Flake, who had walked up and stood directly behind him. He stopped and put his hands on Flake's sides, his muzzle close enough for his breath to disturb the hair on Flake's. He blinked. "What are you doing?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

When the door opened, Kyra said, "Hey, I saw a couple people coming down this way. Is everything alright? Just, y'know, if I could help?" She figured by this point, it'd be too late, but it was worth a try, right? By this point, there likely wasn't another party, so it had to be something worse, likely ending in pain.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki raised a brow. "The... Video - Game, store? I guess..." Rikki had never played a video game before, though he'd seen and heard of them.
"Wherever you guys want to go is good, I've never been too into this place." he decided.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke's face lit up when the thought of Video games sunk in. "I love video games! I wonder if there will be demos there." He still hadn't noticed that Riki was petting him, but he jumped up, and ran in a small circle around the table, and said, "Wait, where is it again?" before picking up the tray of half eaten food.
Last edited by Rubin on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki laughed.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Atari wrote:When the door opened, Kyra said, "Hey, I saw a couple people coming down this way. Is everything alright? Just, y'know, if I could help?" She figured by this point, it'd be too late, but it was worth a try, right? By this point, there likely wasn't another party, so it had to be something worse, likely ending in pain.
"Looks like everything under control for the moment, you can come in if you want." Jacob stepped to the side so Kyra could enter. "We had to deal with Enya having an asthma attack and Joy falling into the pool with an injured leg."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Walking..?" He made Eye Contact with Rikki Directly, while Flake is about the same height as him.
Last edited by Auzzo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy looked at the new pet at the door, She looked down at her knee, the wet gauze on her knee started to lose it's position over her injury. She moved it back into spot and tightened the tape-like stuff around her leg.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Do you need some new stuff to put on your leg?" Jacob asked, a bti concerned about her having something wet on her wound.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stood up, "Let's go then!" She started off towards the gaming store.
Cale jumped up,"Hey wait for us!" He started following her, motioning for everyone else to follow.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki chuckled in the awkward dog's face, turning to follow Sam "Alright then, lead the way."
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra subtly looked around, now that she was inside of a house with nothing but the unfelt feelings of others' pain in the air for her. She acted more cautious than usual, as to make sure she wouldn't become a center of attention, as if by jealousy towards the others. She noticed her negative thoughts, and tried to mentally shrug them away.No! That's not what I should be thinking. I should be thinking positive. On the other hand, they'll be able to heal, hopefully, and-- Wait, what am I gonna do, stand here for all eternity? She took a small shift to the left. Ah yes, because that helped so much. She looked around a little bit more, as if the walls or injuries would give clues as to what to do. Needless to say, they didn't.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke began following Sam as well, maybe at a distance that was too close for normal company, but he held his Fake smile on, as he thought of the video game store. "Lead the way!"
~Rubin