Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rook

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rook »

Sergei gave the group a weak smile.
"Pleased to meet you all."
Rook excitedly looked at Sergei. "Hey Sergei! They're going to the mall too! Let's go with them! Please??"
Sergei laughed uncomfortably. "Well, Rook I..."
"Great! Sure, that sounds awesome!" Rook excitedly cried.
Sergei wanted to facepalm himself. Nicholas had specifically said NOT to draw attention.
Always love to live, and live to love others.

I ask a lot of questions... I know.

Rook STR- 9 PER- 3 END- 9 CHA- 7 INT- 3 AGI- 7 LUC- 4
Sergei STR- 7 PER- 4 END- 7 CHA- 4 INT- 8 AGI- 7 LUC- 5
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Okay then, so, which way's the mall?" Max asked, as he hadn't any idea what direction to go just yet. Wandering could get him there eventually, but, in general practice it was quicker to get directions. He'd really have to learn the lay of the land before too long.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Oh! This way!” Acer piped up, gesturing to the direction he was walking. He’d committed to memory the route to the mall off the directions he’d seen on his phone rather quickly. They just had to follow the current street they were on for approximately five blocks, make one left turn at the end of the last block, and continue on until reaching the mall.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Danny took a quick look behind him to make sure the other pets were following"Sounds good to me."
Last edited by Seth on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Rook

Post by Rook »

Rook was quick to follow the crowd of pets. Sergei stayed back aways, thinking over the current situation.
'Nicholas will have our heads if we decide to go with them. And what if Rook has another... "episode." How will they all react?' Sergei sighed with discontent.
'I should just quietly slip away.'
Sergei took a few steps back towards the house, when he paused.
'I can't leave Rook with them alone though. If he does end up having an episode, then he'll need my help to...' Sergei made a fist.
"Dang it," he whispered.
He quickly returned to following the group to the mall.

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Max lingered a step or two behind, then started to follow until he noticed one person farther back than him. In the mouse world, this was sort of the worst place to be as you were most easily attacked without any help. It wasn't the brave guy in the front, but, in the back. The cat caught himself though and stopped thinking like that. Most pets didn't have that kind of thought process.

"Come on! Hurry up or you'll never get there!" Nate squeaked, over his fear for now as the wolf was nowhere near him.

Max looked towards the mouse as best he could without snapping his neck off. "You wanna walk?" he asked, "your more than welcome to try and catch them." The mouse quickly stopped complaining and just sat there, though, the cat did speed up a little bit.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Jack and Johnny followed the group, aware of the small dog's falling back, yet they weren't interested in it. what caught his attention was the squeak, which came from a mouse on the cat, which introduced himself as Max.
They stood on both his sides - Jack on his right and Johnny on his left.
"Nice li'l mouse you have there." Jack said quietly
"Is he your bro or your snack?" Johnny asked jokingly.
"Bro..." Jack said, giving his brother a cold glare.
Johnny just grinned in return, revealing his white sharp teeth.
Jack just rolled his eyes and turned to Max and his mouse once more
"Forgive my brother, he's kind of a jerk sometimes."
The green eyed Nebelung shook his head
"But where are my manners? We haven't officially introduced ourselves, do we?" he asked "I am Jack and that blue eyed jerk is my twin Johnny"
Johnny just grinned wider.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Eek!" Nate squeaked after he saw the cat's teeth. He attempted to hide behind Max's collar, which, probably would not end well. Before he got that far, a hand came up, grabbed him and set him down in the other, holding him tightly there so he wouldn't panic and try to run off.

"Brother through a very long and weird series of events" Max answered, "and dad said he'd hang me if I even thought of eating him." In his hands, the mouse was still shaking, so, he gently petted him to try an calm him down, once the mouse stopped shaking, he let the others see. "This is Nate. He's... really terrified of just about everything."

Still somewhat shaking, Nate looked up to see what was going on. Three cats, one who seemed to want to eat him and only Max as a reliable shield. He just stayed quiet and right where he was.
Rook

Post by Rook »

razgriz wrote:Max lingered a step or two behind, then started to follow until he noticed one person farther back than him. In the mouse world, this was sort of the worst place to be as you were most easily attacked without any help. It wasn't the brave guy in the front, but, in the back. The cat caught himself though and stopped thinking like that. Most pets didn't have that kind of thought process.

"Come on! Hurry up or you'll never get there!" Nate squeaked, over his fear for now as the wolf was nowhere near him.

Max looked towards the mouse as best he could without snapping his neck off. "You wanna walk?" he asked, "your more than welcome to try and catch them." The mouse quickly stopped complaining and just sat there, though, the cat did speed up a little bit.
Sergei heard the tiny voice, and raised a brow. 'Now where did that come from?' Sergei approached the last place he had heard the voice, but couldn't find the source. He noticed the nearby cat, and shyly asked, "Hey did you hear that voice?"

The Moon Howler

razgriz wrote:"Eek!" Nate squeaked after he saw the cat's teeth. He attempted to hide behind Max's collar, which, probably would not end well. Before he got that far, a hand came up, grabbed him and set him down in the other, holding him tightly there so he wouldn't panic and try to run off.

"Brother through a very long and weird series of events" Max answered, "and dad said he'd hang me if I even thought of eating him." In his hands, the mouse was still shaking, so, he gently petted him to try an calm him down, once the mouse stopped shaking, he let the others see. "This is Nate. He's... really terrified of just about everything."

Still somewhat shaking, Nate looked up to see what was going on. Three cats, one who seemed to want to eat him and only Max as a reliable shield. He just stayed quiet and right where he was.
Jack looked at the quiet mouse and lowered his head a bit with an apologizing expression on his face "My deepest apologies, Nate! I'll make sure to keep him at bay, okay?"
"Oh, come on!" Johnny protested "I was just joking!"
Jack raised his head slowly and gave his blue-eyed brother a cold glare "Your joking scared the little guy a lot. You remember what happened last time with Malay and his Doberman brother Kazim?"
Johnny shrugged "You saved my sorry tail back then..." he said bowing his head
"And why did I saved you then?" Jack asked with a serious tone
"Because I almost scared that mouse Malay to death with my jokes, but..." Johnny was interrupted by his green-eyed brother.
"No buts." Jack's voice hardened "Because of your big mouth you almost got yourself beaten badly by that doberman and if it wasn't for me to convince him for one whole hour, you would have been beaten for good!" he said that, frowning at the end "Now apologize to Nate or do you want me to tell Dad about it?"
Johnny's face went pale, his wide grin disappearing, his ears fell flat and pupils shrank "O-o-okay, okay! Y-y-you win!" he stammered, turning to the mouse and his cat brother with a bow "Nate, Max, I - Johnny Seagle, officially apologize for my rude behavior and jokes towards Nate! Am I forgiven?"
Jack smiled victoriously.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Its alright," Max said, "he just needs to get used to not being thought of as food everywhere he goes... Which is going to take a while."going to take a while."

Down in the hand, the mouse wasn't talking any. He had gone pretty much speechless for now.

"Shall we head on?" Max asked, "I don't think he's gonna be talkative for a while?"
The Moon Howler

Both cats nodded "Right!" they said as one.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Holding onto Nate, Max lead the way at a slight jog to catch up to the other pets headed to the mall. He knew the mouse was getting shaking around a bit, but, he had a good grip on him so, in theory the little guy would be okay. "So, how did you manage to mess with a dog's little mouse brother?" he asked out of curiosity. "It seems like he'd stick around the dog a lot."
The Moon Howler

As they followed and Max shot his question, Johnny glanced at his brother and barely shook his head. His green eyed twin got the message and began explaining
"I don't know full details, but it seems that the Doberman went to the bathroom when Johnny found the mouse on a table. He decided to have a joke with the little guy, but his 'joke' got out of control." he glanced at his blue-eyed brother "Then the Doberman came and when he found in what condition his mouse brother was, the dog became very mad and my twin was lucky I was close at the moment to safe him." Jack shook his head "In his fury he tried to attack me, but I guess a fire-breath in the face plus partially burned brow can make even the most furious dog to listen." the green eyed Nebelung sighed "After some explanations and apologies, the Doberman and the mouse agreed on a ticket on the first row." he smirked looking at his blue-eyed bro "Then I took his free ticket" he said pointing at the other Nebelung "And secured another spot on the first row of the circus for my... for a sweet cat I liked a lot."
Johnny rolled his eyes "For the Barman's cat you stole from me." he said
Jack "Not my fault you're a jerk some times."
Johnny just humphed.
Jack shook his head "Anyway, she left a week later." he turned to Max and Nate "Well, that's the story."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Can't... Can't walk there?" Rikki slowed, perplexed by the idea, "Wow... That's like... Really weird man... So... It's like an island or something? Where you're like, surrounded by water?" he shook his head, "Man... That's givin' me some serious perspective..." he shook his head, speeding back up, "Next thing you're gonna tell me Ice-Cream doesn't get driven here from China with trucks towing giant-sized refridga-ra-tors..." He continued on, shaking his head, then suddenly stopped, looking at Gladius, "Wait... I'm right about that one, right?"
Hypergenesis wrote:"Ahehehehe....", Gladius laughed somewhat awkwardly, "You're kind of right in both accounts though. Here, I think I remember having a map in my notebook." he said as he started flipping through the little book he constantly wrote on, eventually flipping to a colored page with the map of the world. "Right now, we're somewhere in this place.", he informed pointing out to the continent of North America. "And where I used to work was located here.", he continued as he trailed his finger across the Atlantic towards the Middle East. Looking at the scaling ration on the map, Gladius tried to compute for the distance but quickly gave up, "Anyways to compare the size, I guess you can imagine this whole forest to be a dot on the map.", he said with high uncertainty. "Now as for China and the ice cream...", he then started before sharing a bit of his experience with sea based logistics.

After a few minutes of talking about imports and exports....

"So yeah, there are ice cream that comes from China through giant refrigerators carried by ships, but I have no doubt that there are plenty of American-made ice cream as well."
Rikki had stopped walking and now blinked, shaking his head, "Boats... Because there's that giant... River, thing...... And it's like..." he trailed off, shaking his head in even greater confusion, "So... They don't... I thought China was like some factory building or something... And..." he plopped down on the ground, "So... It's like... Uh... Eeeuuuuuggh..." Rikki had finally finished his stuttering by just letting out a long whine of complete and utter mental collapse, unable to figure out how ANY of this could possibly work in his small-minded worldview...

==== Taku's Tree, south of there ====
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Taku shrugged, "Eh, they're kinda weird... Just a bunch of old rocks and stuff if you ask me... Never found anything too interesting there, but whaddo I know, I'm just a four year old scavenger..." He glanced outside, "So... We've been here for a while, you wanna go look around s'more?"
"yes, I would like to see more of my new surroundings."
"Right then." Taku nodded and got up, crawling back out of the tree and scurrying down its trunk.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Samuel followed down the tree to wherever Taku was taking him next.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The Moon Howler wrote:As they followed and Max shot his question, Johnny glanced at his brother and barely shook his head. His green eyed twin got the message and began explaining
"I don't know full details, but it seems that the Doberman went to the bathroom when Johnny found the mouse on a table. He decided to have a joke with the little guy, but his 'joke' got out of control." he glanced at his blue-eyed brother "Then the Doberman came and when he found in what condition his mouse brother was, the dog became very mad and my twin was lucky I was close at the moment to safe him." Jack shook his head "In his fury he tried to attack me, but I guess a fire-breath in the face plus partially burned brow can make even the most furious dog to listen." the green eyed Nebelung sighed "After some explanations and apologies, the Doberman and the mouse agreed on a ticket on the first row." he smirked looking at his blue-eyed bro "Then I took his free ticket" he said pointing at the other Nebelung "And secured another spot on the first row of the circus for my... for a sweet cat I liked a lot."
Johnny rolled his eyes "For the Barman's cat you stole from me." he said
Jack "Not my fault you're a jerk some times."
Johnny just humphed.
Jack shook his head "Anyway, she left a week later." he turned to Max and Nate "Well, that's the story."
"I can understand why he'd be angry," Max said, "how would you feel if you were to come to the park or something and find your brother in the middle of a panic attack because someone bigger than him had scared him?" On many occasions, Max had felt that sort of anger, though, in the majority of them had been unable to act. Now though, he'd be a bit more useful in that sense. "Its just that for mice, its a lot easier to get worked up."

It is easy to get scared Nate thought to himself, scrunched up in the paw in some mixture of fear and comfort. Fear of the cats around him as mice were easily cat food and comfort in that his 'evil' brother was holding him tightly and showing some level of caring. From the sounds of it, the giant cat would beat fear into anything that intended harm. He began to move around a bit, pushing the hands out or at least, on them until they moved out.

Looking down, the cat had a shocked expression on his face as the mouse slowly climbed up his front and sat down again on his shoulder. Nate was still quite fearful and wished he hadn't left his nice spot, but something had convinced him he'd be safe. It is worthwhile to note that he sat as far from the cat that'd scared him as he could.
Rook

Post by Rook »

Sergei noticed the bickering cats, and noticed one of the cats was addressing the top of the other one's head.
"Ah," he whispered as he noticed a smaller white form atop the black cat's.
Rook leaned over, and whispered to his older brother, "There are a lot of cats here..."
Sergei nodded. "Yes there are. That's not bothering you though right?"
Rook shook his head. "Nah, I've always liked cats..."
His voice trailed as he took a moment to reflect upon his answer.
"At least... I think I do..."
Sergei raised a brow. "You think?" He asked.
"I... I don't... gah," Rook sighed, putting a paw to his forehead.
"Are you okay?" Sergei asked.
"Yeah, sorry, my head just hurts a little..."
Sergei put a hand on Rook's shoulder.
"You sure your okay?" Sergei asked.
Rook nodded. "Yeah yeah, let's keep going. I can't wait to make some new friends. It was lonely in the last county we lived in."
Sergei smiled. "Yeah, I remember. Hang on one second Rook."
Sergei gave Rook a pat on the shoulder, and ran up to the cat and his mouse companion. Sergei unwittingly put himself between the black cat and lightish gray fur colored cat.
"Hey uh, how much further 'till we reach the mall?" He nervously asked, making sure to take a quick peek back at his brother.

The Moon Howler

Johnny looked at Max and Nate and titled his head.
"I won't let my brother to fix the mess for me this time."
Jack only raised an eyebrow, observing his twin carefully.
"Max, Nate, a simple "sorry" won't do this time, so as apology, I invite you two at our show later tonight, first row. What will you say?"

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Show?" Max asked, "like a movie or something?"
The Moon Howler

"More like Dance talent show." Johnny answered
"With a nice winning prise - 15000$." Jack added quietly.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The cat still didn't get what exactly the show was about, but it wouldn't hurt to show up. "Okay," he said, "I've never been to a dance show or anything though." Which was largely true, he'd been in the walls, ceilings and floors of dance studios but never had the time to watch what was going on. Food seemed more important than people jumping across a giant floor at that point.

"Neither have I" Nate quietly squeaked.

"So, where at?" Max asked, "and when tonight?"
Rook wrote:Sergei noticed the bickering cats, and noticed one of the cats was addressing the top of the other one's head.
"Ah," he whispered as he noticed a smaller white form atop the black cat's.
Rook leaned over, and whispered to his older brother, "There are a lot of cats here..."
Sergei nodded. "Yes there are. That's not bothering you though right?"
Rook shook his head. "Nah, I've always liked cats..."
His voice trailed as he took a moment to reflect upon his answer.
"At least... I think I do..."
Sergei raised a brow. "You think?" He asked.
"I... I don't... gah," Rook sighed, putting a paw to his forehead.
"Are you okay?" Sergei asked.
"Yeah, sorry, my head just hurts a little..."
Sergei put a hand on Rook's shoulder.
"You sure your okay?" Sergei asked.
Rook nodded. "Yeah yeah, let's keep going. I can't wait to make some new friends. It was lonely in the last county we lived in."
Sergei smiled. "Yeah, I remember. Hang on one second Rook."
Sergei gave Rook a pat on the shoulder, and ran up to the cat and his mouse companion. Sergei unwittingly put himself between the black cat and lightish gray fur colored cat.
"Hey uh, how much further 'till we reach the mall?" He nervously asked, making sure to take a quick peek back at his brother.
"Ummm, I'm not sure" Max said, "we're just following Acer to wherever the mall is. He said it wasn't all that far."

OOC: Sorry for missing that in the last post... Completely forgot about it...
Rook

Post by Rook »

(OOC: It's no problem ;D)

Sergei nodded nervously. "Okay. Thank you..."
Sergei took a look at the mouse. It looked scared.
'Hey, I guess that's something we both have in common.' Sergei gave him a wink and thin smile, and then began to try and make small talk.
"So... we're really new to this neighborhood, so what kind of things are there to do around here besides go to the mall?"

razgriz

Post by razgriz »

For several seconds, the smile and giant teeth were a tad too much for Nate. After he found some ability to speak, he stuttered, "I don't know, we just got here."
Rook

Post by Rook »

Sergei cringed when he realized he had frightened the little mouse. "Oop. Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Sergei whispered.
"Scare who?" Rook said from behind Sergei.
"Hey Rook, you feeling better?" Sergei asked.
"Much. So, who's your mouse friend?" Rook looked past his brother and at the tiny mouse.
"I'm sorry, I don't actually know your name. You are?" Sergei inquired politely.

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Danny had seen the other dogs talking to the mouse and finally his curiosity got the better of him.

"Hey, ummm, mouse..... I'm Danny." He realized that he was probably only terrifying the poor mouse more so he formulated a quick lie, "Don't worry my parents are Buddhist they won't let me hunt."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neither of the other animals was doing much to help the poor little mouse. He backed away and hid briefly on the other side of Max's shoulder... Who was doing NOTHING to help matters by being quiet. In his mind, the issue was that being banned from hunting didn't matter if the parents never found out. After a pause, Nate squeaked up, "I'm Nate."
Rook

Post by Rook »

Sergei nodded. "Very nice to meet you Nate. I'm Sergei."
Rook wagged his tail, and grinned. "And I'm Rook!"
Sergei noticed the other cat, and looked at him with interest.
"And I don't believe we've met either."
(OOC: Pardon me Seth)
Last edited by Rook on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Rook wrote:Sergei nodded. "Very nice to meet you Nate. I'm Sergei."
Rook wagged his tail, and grinned. "And I'm Rook!"
Sergei noticed the other dog, and looked at him with interest.
"And I don't believe we've met either."
(OOC:Danny's a cat not a dog)

Danny grabbed the dog's paw and gave it a quick shake
I don't think we have.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Anyone know if there's a store in the mall with model trains?" Max asked, forming a plan in his head to try to cheer the mouse up. Being really small did have an advantage or two. "And lots of legos?"
The Moon Howler

Jack shook his head, confused "Why would you need model trains?"
Johnny mimicked his brother's action and asked "And why would you need that much legos?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Well... Its a surprise for our mousey friend" Max said, leaning over to whisper in the cat's ears. He made sure the mouse couldn't hear. "Mice honestly love little toys. In the case of trains, depending on model scale it can make them feel bigger, its a very nice thing."
The Moon Howler

Jack raised an eyebrow "You know awfully lot about mice, Max"

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Eh, you just have to catch them at the right time and place to see what they like when they're free to have fun," Max answered, "I found out because I was in a toy store to help the owner with a mouse problem... I napped and then found them playing with everything in sight..."
The Moon Howler

"I see" Jack replied "That makes sense"
Johnny gave him a hidden look.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"The only question is, can I get enough?" Max said, "I like them too, they're fun to build things with... And my house is just about empty, so we have lots of room to build in."
The Moon Howler

Jack and Johnny shared looks
"Well" Jack began "We aren't the ones to tell about such stuff. We never had any of those as cubs."

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Do you wanna come over and play with them?" Max asked, "there'll be more than enough I hope. And I could use the help carrying them."
The Moon Howler

Johnny shook his head "Don't forget that we have a show tonight and that you have a saved ticket on the first row. Those can wait until tomorrow."

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Its still early," Max said, "I can at least get a start on it."

"Yea, we can't sit in the seats for hours before the show," Nate said, now speaking up.