Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Steve blinked for a second before just shrugging it off, "Machete it is then..." he turned and started making his way to where he thought the theater might be...
"YAY VIOLENCE!" Sid cheered, bouncing after him with Sam pressed to his side.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

(You all scare me)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam giggled and hugs Sid's side, bouncing along with him. "Have you seen the previews for it? It looks awesome!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid giggled next to her, "I know! All that hacking and slashing and the machetes flying everywhere alone is enough to make me want to see it, and then there's the explosions! I can't miss a film like this!"
Steve had made a wrong turn,and they were now winding back around, because Steve had never been to this mall before and wasn't sure where he was going..
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam nodded, leaning against Sid. "Definitely! No good movie is complete without explosions."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid nodded as they followed Steve, who had finally found the theater. He walked up to the ticket booth, "Three tickets to see 'Machete': one adult, two pets."
The ticket-man hesitated, "Uh... Sir... that movie is Rated R for graphic violence... are you sure you want..." He squirmed: something about the young man's look was actually very terrifying to the young, zitty, upper-middle-class, suburban boy. He noticed two large knife-scars on the sides of his face, probably obtained in some sort of hard-core gang fight on the streets of some crime city... you know, like the one in 'Sin City'. The ticket-boy felt as if this man was some sort of anti-hero out of an action movie, capable of ripping off his head. Perhaps it was Rambo himself...
The quiet, mild mannered Steve blinked, wondering what the guy's reaction was over. Wasn't he being perfectly nice? He felt a bit concerned: he was always kind and courteous. He , "Um... you ok?"
Oh no! He knows I'm onto him! uh... ACT NATURAL! "Um. Yes sir!" he half-squeaked, "one adult. two pets. Got it. Have a nice day..." with shaky hands, he handed over the tickets.
Steve gave him an uncertain look, "Alright... uh...how much?" he reached for his wallet, which was coincidentally in the same pocket as...
Is that a knife?! It's possible to stab someone with that!! Oh man! Think quick! "Umm... They're free! it's uh... Free ticket day! Yeah! You get in free! Have a nice day!" he quickly tried to get out of the horror-scene that he felt might play out.
Steve blinked, "Is that so..?" he didn't really understand what was going on, but hey: Free Tickets! "Well thanks a bunch and you have a nice day!" He turned and walked away, leaving 'the amazing Ticket-Boy' to sprint off for the bathroom...

Steve walked back over to Sam and Sid, "Hey guys, I got the tickets! Let's go in!"
Sid grinned and started following Steve inside...

(( Yes. That was indeed my stereotype of "white" people. ))
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob remained silent as he made his way with Dr. Rashid outside. Once they were outside, Jacob began wiping tears out of his eyes. [i]"I hope she'll be okay..."[/i]
The doctor mourned silently as he led Jacob back to the limo. They both got in as the vehicle slowly pulled out of the airport. Dr Rashid looked out of the window as they passed by the trees and buildings. "Enya's a nice girl. I've been serving her family for many years now. How did you get to meet her?" he asked Jacob.
Jacob looked back at the events that happened. "Well, I let this cat named Joy and a dog named Shep sleep over at my place, and I guess Joy got drunk and forgot who we were, and she got scared when she woke up to us and ran out of the house. She ended up going in Enya's place, and I had to go over there to make sure she was all right."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam smiled and followed alongside Sid. "This is going to be awesome! We should sit in near the front for full effect. What do you think Sid?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob looked back at the events that happened. "Well, I let this cat named Joy and a dog named Shep sleep over at my place, and I guess Joy got drunk and forgot who we were, and she got scared when she woke up to us and ran out of the house. She ended up going in Enya's place, and I had to go over there to make sure she was all right."
"Ah so I see..." the doctor replied, rubbing the ruby on one of the rings he wore. Knowing Enya's character, he would have already guessed that she fell for Jacob. He looked out the window as the limo sped across the highway. He then put his arm around Jacob and heaved a sigh. "Well, Enya is a strong girl. She'll pull through. You'll see..."

The limo soon pulled into the entrance of Brookshire Meadows and came to a halt outside the gates of Enya's mansion. The chauffeur got out and opened the door of the passenger cabin. "So uh, you got any plans tonight? Wanna join me for dinner?" Dr Rashid asked, stepping out of the vehicle.

Neko wrote: Cale looked up at Rocky, not having anything planned. "I didn't really have anything planned, I was just gonna chill out. If you want you can go hang with Joy and Shep Rocky, I don't mind."
"Well, I'm sure we won't mind chillin' with ya too Cale. Maybe we can-" Shep said in mid sentence as Enya's limo rolled pass the group. "Oh hey you know what? There's someone whom I would meet too. She's from the Middle East, and she just moved here too. Wanna go meet her?" Shep asked, his tail wagging.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid grinned, "Yeah! That's a great idea!" he poked Steve's leg, "Hey, let's hurry and get in the front row!"
Steve glanced back down at them, "Front row? Ok, let's go!" He quickened his pace as they walked toward the auditorium...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Darin's ears drooped, walking over in front of the couch. "You don't want to play Taku?"
Taku gave a full shrug with his hands, What do you want me to do? We can't wrestle, and I can barely breathe as it is. Really, I'm just tired... He sighed and leaned back a bit, holding out his hands for Darin to climb onto him...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam smiled and picked up her pace, pulling on Sid's hand to encourage him to move faster. "C'mon slow-poke!"

----------------------
Darin sighed, he wanted to play but snuggling with Taku and watching a Moo-vie didn't sound bad either. The pup climbed up onto the couch and snuggled into Taku's lap.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rubin wrote:Zeke grimaced. he blew it, and now it was up to him. He wanted to just slip away from it all, and take the easy rout out, and forget that horrible mistake, but something stopped him, like a newfound feeling that made him want to help trinket. So instead, he gathered his courage, and popped his head up, and let out a Meep as Trink made her noisy move.

In a last ditch effort, he made a shaky,"Uhh... WoooOOOoo?!"
ctcmjh wrote:Erin stopped as he heard that, "Are you okay?" He asked. He didn't think it was a ghost, he thought it was somebody in pain.
JOFOXX wrote:Terry froze, hugging Erin's arm tightly. "I knew it! We're in some kind of ancient tomb and there's a ghost! We have to get out of here!"
Buckdida wrote:Trinket smiled at one of the others freaking out at Zeke's silly ghost distraction, and turned his attention to the door. It was...quite intricately designed. There were two pillars etched by the side of the doors, Each one with two holes near the bottom, as if something could fit in them. Upon the door, a large creature was carved, canine-esk with multiple bushy tails, standing upright on his hind legs. There was yet another hole near the bottom of the door. "Uhhhh-huh," Trinket said quietly to himself, "Magically locked door, needs four or five keys or so. Keys of what, I have little idea..." Trinket scanned the room for ANYTHING that could be keylike. Zeke would be far better a locating something like this, wouldn't he? Trinket cloncked his own head with his fist. At the very least, Trinket had to find somewhere to hide for the moment. He dropped back to all threes, and started sneaking back towards the alter...
Zeke gritted his teeth nervously: what should he do? He stuck with his tactic like a trooper, "NooOOoo! I'm deeEAaad! I'm a ghooOOoost!!! WoooOOOooo!!" He waved his body back and fourth as he made the noise, getting really into the part...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Sam smiled and picked up her pace, pulling on Sid's hand to encourage him to move faster. "C'mon slow-poke!"
Sid smiled as he followed her into the auditorium where they raced down to the front row and plopped down in the seats there. Steve left them with their tickets and went off to get some popcorn, leaving them alone as the lights dimmed for the previews. Sid put up the arm-rest between them and nuzzled up to Sam in the dark...

==== Frank's house ====
Darin sighed, he wanted to play but snuggling with Taku and watching a Moo-vie didn't sound bad either. The pup climbed up onto the couch and snuggled into Taku's lap.
Taku gave a contented sigh, pulling Darin close and ruffling his soft fur. Mmm... This is so enjoyable... The more time I spend with this guy, the more I can't wait to have kids... He kept cuddling Darin as he slowly started to doze off...

He took another glance at the movie, Man... whoever made this must've been intoxicated... like, whoever thought of this must've eaten those crazy mushrooms that make you see scary things... Now the humans are being turned into pigs... but why does that matter? Pigs can talk, can't they? This thing is just bizarre... and what are they eating anyway? I bet it's something intoxicating... that's why they turned into pigs. This movie is just one long hallucination... He looked back down at Darin, I wonder what he thinks of this... He's probably never eaten the weird mushrooms that make you sick... or anything like that for that matter...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry squeaked, tugging on Erin's arm again as his tail trashed back and forth anxiously. "We have to go now!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin put an arm around Terry protectively, "Yeah, let's go. I'll show that ghost who's boss another time." He told Terry as he started to walk in another direction, away from both where they came from, and Zeke. He looked around, "So, any ideas about getting out of here?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Ah so I see..." the doctor replied, rubbing the ruby on one of the rings he wore. Knowing Enya's character, he would have already guessed that she fell for Jacob. He looked out the window as the limo sped across the highway. He then put his arm around Jacob and heaved a sigh. "Well, Enya is a strong girl. She'll pull through. You'll see..."

The limo soon pulled into the entrance of Brookshire Meadows and came to a halt outside the gates of Enya's mansion. The chauffeur got out and opened the door of the passenger cabin. "So uh, you got any plans tonight? Wanna join me for dinner?" Dr Rashid asked, stepping out of the vehicle.
Jacob shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I'm certainly not one to turn down a meal. Sure, let's go eat." He stepped out of the vehicle and put his hand around his new collar for a moment, before letting go of it and walking over to Dr. Rashid.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I'm certainly not one to turn down a meal. Sure, let's go eat." He stepped out of the vehicle and put his hand around his new collar for a moment, before letting go of it and walking over to Dr. Rashid.
"Alright..." the doctor replied as he scanned his hand on the scanner beside the big gate. It swung open slowly and he led Jacob to the front door. He took out a key and unlocked the door and beckoned Jacob to go on after him.

At the same time a confused look begin forming on Shep's face as he didn't see Enya coming out of the limo. He turned his attention away from Cale for a moment and faced the direction of the doctor and Jacob. He put his hands to his mouth and shouted out: "Hey bro! Where's Enya?"

Something didn't seem right..
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ...Aren't you guys gonna interact with anyone else's characters? XD
Lol I'm like trying to communicate with Cale right now but he aint replyin' so yeah..
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Alright..." the doctor replied as he scanned his hand on the scanner beside the big gate. It swung open slowly and he led Jacob to the front door. He took out a key and unlocked the door and beckoned Jacob to go on after him.

At the same time a confused look begin forming on Shep's face as he didn't see Enya coming out of the limo. He turned his attention away from Cale for a moment and faced the direction of the doctor and Jacob. He put his hands to his mouth and shouted out: "Hey bro! Where's Enya?"

Something didn't seem right..
Jacob began walking over to Shep with a somewhat sad look on his face and answered, "We dropped her off at the airport."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( HAI. I didn't mean to post that here. Keep it to the OOC thread plez. ))
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob began walking over to Shep with a somewhat sad look on his face and answered, "We dropped her off at the airport."
Shep's eyes widened as he gripped Jacob's arms. He sensed something had happened to Enya judging from the remorseful look on Jacob. He stared gently at him and took in a deep breath of air. "Tell me everything Jacob." he said, already assuming in his head what might have happened.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Shep's eyes widened as he gripped Jacob's arms. He sensed something had happened to Enya judging from the remorseful look on Jacob. He stared gently at him and took in a deep breath of air. "Tell me everything Jacob." he said, already assuming in his head what might have happened.
Jacob let out a sigh and began, "Well, her lungs are in really bad shape, her asthma just keeps getting worse and worse, so she's going to get a surgery done to fix it...I just hope nothing goes wrong with it. I don't want to lose her..."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin put an arm around Terry protectively, "Yeah, let's go. I'll show that ghost who's boss another time." He told Terry as he started to walk in another direction, away from both where they came from, and Zeke. He looked around, "So, any ideas about getting out of here?"
'Yes!' Trinket thought to himself, 'They're leaving! But they can't find a way out? Hmm...I don't want them wandering near me...' Trinket tapped his sword pendant. 'This should give me a scary ghost voice,' he thought. 'I hope Zeke doesn't freak out about this...'

"YOU WISH TO LEAVE THIS SACRED PLACE?!" Trinket's voice was much deeper, and had an echo effect to it. "THEN BEGONE AND TAKE YOUR LEAVE THROUGH THE LARGE TUNNEL OPPOSITE THE ALTER, LEAST YOU BE CUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSEEEEEED!"

'That should do it...did I sound like a convincing ghost? I hope Zeke is okay...'
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry was almost dragging Erin away from the voice, even though he had no idea where to go.... and that's when the second voice boomed around the room. The blue cat froze, his eyes wide. He looked around frantically, tugging on Erin even harder. "OK! WE KNOW THE WAY OUT NOW! LETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: Jacob let out a sigh and began, "Well, her lungs are in really bad shape, her asthma just keeps getting worse and worse, so she's going to get a surgery done to fix it...I just hope nothing goes wrong with it. I don't want to lose her..."
Shep let out a silent gasp as Jacob filled him in on the situation. He had never thought that it might have been that serious. The other time when they were shopping and eating Enya seemed perfectly fine.

Shep let go of his arms and hugged Jacob, rubbing the back of his gently. "I'm so sorry, Jacob.." Shep whispered gently into his ear, a tear streaming down from an eye.

At the same time, Dr Rashid approached them. He lowered himself to their level and put his arms around their shoulders. "Don't worry you two. Enya will be fine, I promise. She's a strong girl." he said, smiling. He adjusted his glasses and stood up. "Now why don't we head over to my place for dinner? How about you...uh..Joy right?" Dr Rashid asked as he turned his attention to her. He had recognized her when she had an injury the other day.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy smiled at Dr. Rashid, nodding "That would be lovely"

Rocky crossed his arms beside Cale, being forgotten.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:Joy smiled at Dr. Rashid, nodding "That would be lovely"

Rocky crossed his arms beside Cale, being forgotten.
Shep then turned to Rocky who happened to be in front of him the whole time. "Ah hey, you wanna come too?" the husky asked.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke's eye's widened, his fur standing on end. "c-c-CURSED?! Ohmygosh, Trinket! We gotta get outta here!!!" He ran wildly out into the open, trying to follow Trinket, tripping over the alterand landing in the pile of glowing bones. He screamed and flailed wildly in plain sight of everyone in the room, bones flying everywhere around him. Finally, he managed to right himself, standing up straight to look at where Trinket had gone, but that's when he saw the door, which was glowing with bright energies: a ghost!! Without thinking he raised a finger, pointing straight for the door (and thus Trinket), and began to scream wildly in horror...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam smiled and wrapped an arm around Sid, pulling him close against her. She nuzzled him back then looked at the big screen to watch the previews.

------------

Darin watched the movie for a few minutes before giving up on it. It was strange and non of what was going on made sense to the wolf pup. So instead, he turned around and hugged Taku, burying his face in the raccoon's fur.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin was wide-eyed with shock, "Yeah, let's get out of here!" He told Terry before running off in the direction of the exit, half dragging Terry behind him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's situation was reversed now. As Erin started bolting for the exit, the blue cat dug his heels in, staring wildly at the fox that had tumbled into view. "W-wait! What about him?!" He wrenched his arm from Erin's grip holding his hands up to his mouth to call to the fox. "Hey! Follow us! We gotta get out of here!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke looked up at them: they were leaving, and he had to too... but Trinket! "What about Trinket?" He exclaimed: safety was more important than the awkwardness of missing a foot. He clamored to his feet and started waving is arms at Trinket, running in his direction, "Hey! Trinket! C'mon! Forget about your foot and let's get outta here!!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Sam smiled and wrapped an arm around Sid, pulling him close against her. She nuzzled him back then looked at the big screen to watch the previews.
The movie went on just fine for the three until about 20 minutes in. There had been quite a few scenes filled with different levels of blood and gore up to this point, and each of them had given Sid feelings he didn't quite understand. I've seen that before... Sid thought, In person too, not just on a screen... but I've never felt this way before... What is this feeling... it's like... it can't be...
"Hey, I'll be back..." he said queasily, getting up and walking out of the auditorium. He walked with an unsure pace at first, but slowly he sped up, walking quickly to a restroom. He only took a second to look around, seeing that it was empty, and rushed into a stall, vomiting into a toilet the second he was in front of it...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam nodded, whispering a reply. "Okay, hurry back. You don't want to miss anything." She watched Sid leave out the corner of her eye, but kept her attention to the gore scenes happening on screen.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob smiled briefly at the group of pets. He figured that a nice dinner with some friends would help take his mind off his worries. "I can't wait to see what we're having."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid walked over to the sink and started cleaning his face off. What's wrong with me? I used to see this kinda stuff happen all the time... why does it bothering me now that I'm safe? I'm not going soft, am I? he stared up at his face in the mirror: for all the hardcore accessories, he didn't look so tough anymore, reduced to throwing up over a stupid movie...

He'd seen this stuff before, but he'd never dealt with it on an emotional level: there was no time, no reason to, he'd been avoiding dangers far too important to stop and think. Now that was all he had time to do: think. There were no crazed drug dealers here, no roving gangs of strays, no Animal Control officers hunting you down day and night... no righteous action heroes with blazing machetes and motorcycle-mounted machine-guns either... Just a quiet little town with no violent underbelly, just a quiet little development where pets could play wherever they wanted, pets like him... He looked down at his nuclear-symbol tag: he was a pet now... Or was he? Deep down, he'd wanted to be one so bad. He'd dreamed of someone like Johnny coming to rescue him, give him a collar and a safe place to come home to. No, it would take a little more than that to break the hardened mentality he'd gained in Detroit. He'd have to work at it constantly from now on...
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob smiled briefly at the group of pets. He figured that a nice dinner with some friends would help take his mind off his worries. "I can't wait to see what we're having."
"Heh, you'll love it, I promise. One of Enya's favourites is one the menu today, I took a peak myself." Dr Rashid replied as he led the pets on to the entrance of the mansion.

"Well, Joy, let's go then! I know there's a balcony somewhere in Enya's mansion. We can watch the stars there while dining. What do you think?" Shep said, taking her hand.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
"Heh, you'll love it, I promise. One of Enya's favourites is one the menu today, I took a peak myself." Dr Rashid replied as he led the pets on to the entrance of the mansion.

"Well, Joy, let's go then! I know there's a balcony somewhere in Enya's mansion. We can watch the stars there while dining. What do you think?" Shep said, taking her hand.
"Really?" Jacob asked, feeling curious. "What's her favorite?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote: "Really?" Jacob asked, feeling curious. "What's her favorite?"
"Hmmm if my memory serves me correctly..." Dr Rashid said as he pondered and adjusted his glasses. "I think it was something like uh...Mongolian Fried Beef, kebabs, yes I think that was it. We can always ask the chef to make more food if you want, my friend." he said, smiling.

"Woah didja say there's gonna be all that later?" Shep said as he gawked, eyes wide open at Dr Rashid. He then turned back to Rocky and Cale. "You guys wanna come??" Shep asked the two.
Last edited by thrasherblades on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.