Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

Rocky stopped dancing as cale walked up and asked a question.
"Well, when i was in the shelter, the owners had a son, he visited the shelter everyday. Lets just say he was alot nicer than the owners, he enjoyed talking to the dogs, and he himself was a professional shuffler. And he taught the dogs who wanted to learn, me and like, only 2 other dogs actually cared about the dance enough to want to learn, he told me all about the different styles of shuffle music, and the different types of speakers, and all the moves i know now. I hadn't actually tried shuffling till just now, but i guess its the 2 years of everyday training that helped. I have a feeling i could get better if i tried and trained though."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Don't think about it eh? so more like this?" He just let his body flow. it almost looked like a stationary tango. he was more comfortable with that. He was still blushing, but He tried to dance none the less.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Wheeee it's very nice Americaaaaaa!!!!!" Enya exclaimed with her head and arms flailing around in the wind from the front window of her uncle's white SUV. "Look at the treeees!! Look at big building! Look at cool people on street. Haaaiiii!!!!!!!" She waved and called out to the curious onlookers as her uncle drove on, smiling.

They soon turned into a driveway with its surrounding filled with lush grenery, and soon into a driveway surrounded by pretty houses. Enya's jaws dropped and removed her sunglasses. A smile slowly enveloped her furry cheeks as she looked in all directions.

"<We're here. Welcome to Brookshire Meadows, Miss Bas..>"

"OOH LA LA!!!" Enya cried out as she stared around the peaceful and serene neighborhood. "<So this is what Americans live in! Wow, I can't freaking believe it! Here! Its'beautiful Uncle Florez! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!>" Enya cried out repeatedly. Florez smiled as he turned the wheel and petted the cat's head. "<Well this was what you wanted and your father made sure that you would fufill your dream here so..>"

"<Uncle, look!!!>" Enya said as they approached some pets who happened to be dancing to some music as they neared their apartment. "<Some dogs and cats are doing a cool dance! I must join them!!! STOP THE CAR QUICK!!!>" Enya screamed, unbuckling her seatbelt. The SUV came to a stop and she jumped out, happy and excited

"HIIII FRIENDS!!!! I WANT DANCE TOO!!! NICE MUSIC MAKE ENYA MOVE! YAY!" Enya cried out, running towards the cats and dogs. She begin gracefully dancing among them, swinging her tail around and tapping to the beat. "<I am so totally digging this music!!! I'm gonna go wild!!! Dance with me!!!>" She chirped loudly in Arabic. Her sunglasses dropped on the granite driveway as she did so.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank was mostly floored by the volume of the yell upstairs. He could even hear it over the music! Tramping upstairs, he opened the door to see a Cat galivating to beat in obscure and ...delicious... ways.

"Why hello there," said Frank, waving, "and what might a beautiful young thing such as yourself be doin' out in the drive? Come in and join the party!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam Smiled, "There you go, now your getting it!"

"Well don't stop on my account, keep dancing" Cale said, beginning to dance as well.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky began again.

He couldn't wait for tomorrow. when he goes to the mall.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oh oh! Hi!" Enya squealed, waving excitedly to Frank. Her gold bracelets clinked furiously as she did so. "<You are inviting me up? REALLY???>" the cat called back, smiling brightly, totally forgetting that she wasn't speaking in English. "<Hey hey how do I come up to your apartment??? Can you come down and pick me up????>" she called out, hand signalling Frank to come down and get her up.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

Frank didn't understand what appeared to be Arabic, but he got the idea of the gesture fine.

"Welcome, m'lady," he said, bowing and kissing her hand, "to my humble abode." He led her in.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

'Finally I can do something right for a change' he thought. A he was beaming at his own success, and without thing, took her hand in his and spun her around. he hadn't realized what he was doing till he had done it. he blushed more, but continued dancing.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh dank you dank you..." Enya quivered as she blushed and held her face in one paw. She swooned as she gathered herself up again. "Your name? You have name?? My name Enya Bashir Al'Aziz" Enya said, jumping up and down.
FunkyChickenFace

Enya..." said Frank experimentally, "such a beautiful name." He grinned, "Come in, the party's downstairs. My name's Frank. Frank Holiday. It's a blessing to meet you today, Ms. Al'Aziz."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Oooh La La....no no no" Enya said, holding his hand. "It blessing, meeting you. American boys like you I like. Okay now it time to, how you put it, PARTAY!!!!" Enya said, still swooning from the kiss she received from Frank.
FunkyChickenFace

"My sentiments exactly," said Frank, before taking Enya off on a whirling dervish of dance. A spin here, jump there, step, step, BAM!! DANCE TO TEH MUSIC!!
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Woohooo!!!" Enya shouted as she danced with Frank. She never did so in her entire life and she seemed to be the light of the party. She held Frank as she was wowed by his dancing steps and tried to follow along.

"Hahaha this fun THIS FUN!!!!" the cat exclaimed, being more vigorous in her dance steps. "Hey Mr Frank, you want come see Enya house house where me stay?" she asked him, her tail brushing against his.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy flipped through the cd's in the cabinet...
"Journey of the page king... no. Buckdida and the Gambier Bay... no. Night at the Eblyburry... no... dumb, dumber, and Kyderra... No..."
she turned around to them. "I dont see anything that would be interesting. unless you found one." she motioned to Jacob.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam giggled. "Wow, I've never danced like that before."

Cale continued dancing next to Rocky. "This is one rockin' party dude!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

"I have a better idea," said Frank, leaning in close enough to almost touch Anya's nose, "why don't we stay right here?" He brushed his tail against her gently but suggestively.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt looked out the window, went slightly red, and turned around.
"Well. Frank is certainly getting his suave on."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Haahaa okay okay!" Enya said, leaning in even closer. "Papa never let me go party enjoy. I like here. I wanna stay here!" Enya said, hugging Frank tightly, not realising how much blood had rushed to her furry cheeks.

"Hey! Hey! You have friends no? Introduce! Introduce! <I wanna make friends here! I'm sure these guys would love to meet new people too!>" Enya said.
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh but that's no fun," said Frank, faux-pouting. "Why don't we kiss and make out instead?"

Inside the sound booth, Matt was pointedly not watching but silently cheering Frank on.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hahahaha whaaaaaaat???? Anya asked loudly. She had heard of the term "make out" before, and something seemed weird about it, but still...

"Miss Anya dunno what make out means.....but I know kiss...so."

She grabbed hold of Frank's head and gave him a big kiss and caressed her cheeks unto his. "Ahaha I feeling like drunk...I kiss American boy!!! I crazy now!"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank savored the feeling for a moment.

"Wow," he said, blinking slightly. "You're a good kisser, Enya. What say you to the continuation of this discussion elsewhere? And by elsewhere, I mean would you like to go on a date at some point?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki looked out the window with a brow raised... "Yes... I can see that..." He wasn't entirely sure what was going on with this cat named Frank, but it didn't seem that interesting to him. He turned back to Matt (just missing seeing the kissing) and leaned against the wall, "so, I haven't seen you before, I take it you two just moved in?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank savored the feeling for a moment.

"Wow," he said, blinking slightly. "You're a good kisser, Enya. What say you to the continuation of this discussion elsewhere? And by elsewhere, I mean would you like to go on a date at some point?"
"Really? You saying me, good kisser??" Enya asked, surprised. She was still in a bit of an emotional trauma when her she planted that smooch onto Frank. All the blood began to rush to her cheeks, making her cheeks turn into a orange-reddish blur.

She held Franks hand and nodded. "Enya love to date Mr. Frank. You wanting talk we go outside. Date yes. I want to go on date." Enya replied struggling through her broken English, more than eager to know more about him. She had only been in the neighborhood for only a few hours and she had already kissed an American boy.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy turned to Shep.
"soooooo..." she trailed of near the end "what happened outside when I showed up?" joy didn't like pushing a emotional subject, but she really wanted to know.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Well ya see...." Shep said, clearing his throat and scratching his neck. "Daddy just started building this underground shootin' range right, an' so he told me that no one 'cept me and him could enter. But I invited Jacob to the range. Dad caught me an' he booted me out. And yeah....I'm sad cuz it's my first time out like this....darn" Shep said, looking down and grabbign a cushion nearby, laying his head down.
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh yes, we're new here, just like mostly everyone at the party," said Matt. "We used to live in Chicago, but Frank's fanbase got overzealous. The plan's to release an album every couple of years and make sure nobody learns where we live."

---

Frank grinned. "Excellent, how about two days from now? Surprise location, since I haven't had a chance to scope out the neighborhood restaurants." He gave her another kiss. "By the way, the male fox over there, name's Zeke, he also has a date in two days. Would you mind going on a double date with him and his girlfriend? He probably would need the emotional support, as he's very shy."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"then where are you going to sleep?" Joy started getting concerned for shep..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki furrowed his brow. He wasn't entirely familiar with the words he was hearing. "Fanbase? Albums? So... Are you like... Musicians?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"He can bunk with me," Jacob replied. "I have plenty of space here."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"then where are you going to sleep?" Joy started getting concerned for shep..
"Here...maybe?" Shep groaned, shifting his eyes around. His ears lowered as he looked at Joy. "I just hope he'll be here to pick me up tomorrow mornin'. Hope he ain't too mad about just now..." he said, cuddling the cushion.

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank grinned. "Excellent, how about two days from now? Surprise location, since I haven't had a chance to scope out the neighborhood restaurants." He gave her another kiss. "By the way, the male fox over there, name's Zeke, he also has a date in two days. Would you mind going on a double date with him and his girlfriend? He probably would need the emotional support, as he's very shy."
"Double Date???? Ooh La La magnifique!" Enya said with enthusiasm, trying to fake a French accent. "Enya love date, date with you....and dating also with this uh Zeke? Very interesting no? I come! I go double date yes and Enya help date Zeke with other girl." she replied.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Dr. Prower wrote:"He can bunk with me," Jacob replied. "I have plenty of space here."
Joys eyes widened.
"you mean like a sleepover!?! I Want to come!" joy got all excited "I doubt my mom has set up my bed yet so maybe-" she stopped when she heard about shep and his dad. "oh- I'm so sorry" she trailed off.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Dr. Prower wrote:"He can bunk with me," Jacob replied. "I have plenty of space here."
(( Look at the OOC thread please. ))
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh good, Zeke will be glad for the support," said Frank. "So, Enya, where you from?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
(( Look at the OOC thread please. ))
(( Um, what am I supposed to be looking at?))
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Enya from Saudi Arabia. My father do oil...you know oil....he rich....richest Arab in all Middle East. He have house...big house...half the house use as cat farm....house have millions of cats....I from there. Haha. Then I come America. I love music. I play geetar. Come here do shows do CD you know.." Enya said, laying her head unto Frank's shoulder.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Don't worry, Shep," Jacob said, "It'll be okay. He can't stay mad at you forever."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joys smile turned into a frown as she heard about Shep.
"So.. should i go ask my parents if its alright to spend the night?... that is, if its ok with you."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Sure, go ahead," Jacob answered.
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki furrowed his brow. He wasn't entirely familiar with the words he was hearing. "Fanbase? Albums? So... Are you like... Musicians?"
"Hehe, yup!" said Matt, "Frank's a singer, leads The Queen Nips. We're probably have them come down at some point to do a recording. I'm their recorder slash manager, record their albums, get them published, and get them gigs to sing at. It's a pretty lucrative business."

----

Frank looked at Enya in surprise.
"Guitar? You're a musician? Awesome! I'm a singer myself, vocalist for The Queen Nips. In fact, my Dad's our manager and recorder. You wanna work together on a CD?"