Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Good! Now, I think that since you've walked all the way from wherever to here, you should get a name. What should it be..... how about 'Darin'? Since you're a "darin" pup for walking all that way. It's also the name of an important swing artist, but you don't know that so it doesn't matter all that much."
Neko

Post by Neko »

He thought about the name for a second, and thought it was a good name for himself. "Darin...I'm Darin! I like that name," he continued to hug Matt again.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
metaecho

Post by metaecho »

well then ok... I guess I can take the fondu!
making a hasty retreat, zuchinni steals the fondu pot and runs off.
FunkyChickenFace

Neko wrote:He thought about the name for a second, and thought it was a good name for himself. "Darin...I'm Darin! I like that name," he continued to hug Matt again.
"So, I figure you must be pretty new to modern civilization, having lived in the woods your whole life up till now. Any questions?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

There were a lot of questions about the human world in his head. Especially since he'd lived most of his life in the forest and he had seen so many new things since he had left it. But at the moment a certain question was strong in his mind. "Where are we? This isn't your home, is it? It's too loud..."
Last edited by Neko on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

"Hehe, no, we're at a concert. It's where a bunch of people come to watch someone else play music. Of course, they only come if they want to, and usually they tell people what type of music is being played and who's playing it. I live in Brookshire Meadows, which is nearby. We took you to the local clinic. The house isn't massive, but it's not tiny. We have lots of space and you'll have lots of fun there. What else do you want to know?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"House...Clinic...What are those? Is a house like a den? I used to live in a den..." Darin's perkiness stopped then, remember his pack.
FunkyChickenFace

"Errr, okay then. A house is like a den, only it's... well, I'm not sure there's much of a difference. It's bigger and made of wood and stone, which is probably the only real difference. The Clinic is where we go if you get sick. I'm not sure what you did in the forest, but here, if you get sick, we take you to the Clinic and they make sure you get better. They also do annual check ups to make sure you don't have any parasites and stuff like that. What else do you want to know?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh you mean like park rangers? When Perphius got a bad wound on his leg he went to the park rangers and they put soft white stuff on it to make it better." He stopped a moment and remembered his next question. "What are those loud metal things that humans are always in? They're so loud and smell bad!"
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Auzzo wrote:Flake went into his father's Garage, found his old Skateboard he hasn't played with ever since a year ago. After about 3 minutes, Flake was already on his skateboard going fast until he saw a pet in his way, "Ahh.." He turned the other way to avoid hitting the pet with a yellow collar and Shaggy white hair ((I'm talking about Xuan, by the way.)) and and hit a tree branch that scrapped his arm, hit another tree that actually stopped him and fell straight to the ground.
((Xuan is still with the group of roller-blading pets by the way))

"Hmm... did you guys heard something?" Xuan turns around towards the direction of the sound, where he saw a dog with a blue collar, lying on the ground with a skateboard beside him and...

An injured arm?

"Oh my..." said Xuan with a shocked face.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Smoke on the water ended beautifully with Enya doing a killer bluesy shred lick, and the drummer topping it off with a loud cymbal crash. Enya and the band put their instruments down and went backstage for a break, but Enya stopped half way when she saw a familiar figure with Jacob. Her eyes widended in shock and something inside her broke into a million pieces.

She whimpered as she caught sigh of Frank, who once was her boyfriend and whom she carelessly dumped after paranoid thoughts of him going for other girls from his fans. Enya stood on stage silently, closing her eyes in remorse as she couldn't help but cry. "FRANK!!!! FRAAAAANK!!!!!" Enya bawled out, now on her knees, realizing that who she had thought neglected her had returned only to expect a whole lot of dissapointment. She began rushing down from the stage to where Frank and Jacob were, but she stopped halfway, screaming at the top of her lungs as her chest tightened again, bringing about another asthma attack. It was so painful that she fell on the ground and began struggling....
"Frank please don't....... Hating......me..... Enya silently screamed while gasping for air. At this point she didn't care for her own health, but for Frank's forgiveness.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake's head fell to the ground and he cried with pain, "My a-arm.." He held his arm tight as some red liquid ran down his arm.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Shoot!" Jacob said. "Quick, I need her inhaler!" He rushed over to the stage. "Someone get her inhaler!"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"I'll....I'll go get it!" Shep said, coming out from shock, dropping an entire stick of kebab into the cheese and dashing back out to the limosuine to get Enya's inhaler. "Master Shep....can I help.." her chauffeur said, running to him from the entrance.

"There's no time man! I need the inhaler! ENYA'S INHALER!!!" Shep said frantically. The chauffeur unlocked the limo and Shep dived inside and got out in a second with the inhaler in his hand. He ran back in a passed it to Jacob. "Here ya go pal! Go git it to 'er!"

Enya was still struggling to keep herself breathing. Her heartbeat increased at an alarming rate and she held her chest tightly.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob quickly took the inhaler, got on his knees next to Enya, and placed the inhaler in her mouth. "Take a deep breath," he instructed her as he released the medicine into her lungs.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya weakly inhaled and continued doing so, trying to get the treatment into her lungs. A lot of times she had been coughing as though there was something in her lungs which rejected the cure. She coughed out some blood and it finally stopped. The blood had been spilled on her red flamenco-like night gown. She then took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as she heaved a sigh of relief. Opening them again, she found herself drenched in her own blood and Jacob holding up het inhaler. She cried out loud and hugged Jacob....wishing that this had never happened.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob breathed a sigh of relief as Enya's breathing returned to normal. "I'm gonna have to start carrying one of these around with me from now on," he said. "Are you okay?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Jacob......I scared. Please don't leave me....I want let Frank know I sorry....." Enta said, hugging Jacob tighter. She knelt down on her knees and covered her face and began crying remorsefully, not daring to look up at Frank.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"It's all right," Jacob told Enya, putting his arms around her. "Do what you gotta do. I understand."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian smiled at Xuan. He still had that same butterfly feeling that he usually had around strangers, but he was starting like these pets. "N-Nice to meet you too, er, Xuan. Say, is your house near-" Ian was cut off again, however, as a loud scraping sound came hurtling toward them. The little corgi's mind started racing again, and he nearly tripped over himself as he turned toward the sound. In less than a second, Ian was scrambling out of the way of another skater, hurtling toward them at a dangerous speed. He scurried behind the other pets and peered out. "W-
Wha-Who-What just happened?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale rushed over to Flake, helping him to his feet. "Are you alright?"

Sam stood by, not wanting to get in the way.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes had been sitting on the curb for a few minutes. Well, this is boring. He got up and walked down the street for a while. After a few more minutes, he saw a group of pets standing near a dog that looked like he'd just fallen on his face. Something tells me someone did something stupid, he thought as he walked up behind the group.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

---With Matt---

"Oh, well, those are called 'cars'. Now that I think of it, they are pretty loud and stinky, but they get you pla-.." Matt turned at Enya's cry and yelled a string of swear words as she collapsed. "Hold that thought, Darin, we've got trouble!! Matt immediately took out his cell phone and speed-dialed the Clinic.

"We got trouble again, there's a cat here who's collapsed from an asthma attack. Send an ambulance or something!!"

---With Frank---

Frank turned at Enya's shout, surprised. So Enya did still care for him! For a moment, he was happy that she still somewhat felt for him. The happiness quickly turned to horror as Enya collapsed on stage.

"ENYAAA!!!" Frank screamed, dashing up to the stage and vaulting on as Jacob and Shep dashed around. He could only watch as Jacob and Shep got Enya her inhaler.
thrasherblades wrote:"Jacob......I scared. Please don't leave me....I want let Frank know I sorry....."
"Oh Enya, of course I don't hate you, it's okay, I understand," Frank said quietly, hugging Enya as well. "I mean, I just want you to be happy. I mean, if you're up to it... maybe we could... work something out between us three?" Frank said the last part very quietly and very sheepishly. "It's okay if you don't want to, but...."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Not r-really.." He cried in pain once again.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:---With Matt---

"Oh, well, those are called 'cars'. Now that I think of it, they are pretty loud and stinky, but they get you pla-.." Matt turned at Enya's cry and yelled a string of swear words as she collapsed. "Hold that thought, Darin, we've got trouble!! Matt immediately took out his cell phone and speed-dialed the Clinic.

"We got trouble again, there's a cat here who's collapsed from an asthma attack. Send an ambulance or something!!"
Darin was still curious as to the 'cars', but was startled when Matt started talking into a strange device. He said something about a cat, but he didn't really listen because Matt wasn't talking to him. Darin also noticed how exhausted and hungry he was when his stomach growled. He Leaned against Matt's chest as his eye lids were to heavy to hold up any longer. As he fell asleep he thought it was weird how Matt smelled so strange, yet nice. (deodorant/Body Spray)
FunkyChickenFace

Matt hung up after the clinic assured him that an ambulance was on its way. Sighing, he leaned back, noticing that Darin had now fallen asleep.

"Hmmm... I'll need to get some dog food...." thought Matt, scratching Darin behind the ears.
Neko

Post by Neko »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Matt hung up after the clinic assured him that an ambulance was on its way. Sighing, he leaned back, noticing that Darin had now fallen asleep.

"Hmmm... I'll need to get some dog food...." thought Matt, scratching Darin behind the ears.
The attention to Darin's ears caused his leg to twitch and memories to fill his sleepy state.
"Mother..." he said still sleeping.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Aiks... you should have shout louder or something, this old pair of ears of mine can't do as good as what it used to be in the old times... said Xuan while pointing to his ears, sighing.

"Errm, anyway, this...dog...umm, we need to take him to the vet, fast, probably needs a shot, high risk of infection..." not to sound offensive due to his last sentence, he tried to switch the subject back to the blue-collared dog, he's still in shock, which results in his mumbling.

"He needs some serious attention, is there a vet around here?" Obviously he just moved here, not knowing what's in the neighborhood, he just watch around the pets, waiting for a response.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"T-There's a pet clinic.." He interupted himself with a Cry much worser than before.

Zander

Post by Zander »

(sorry, I've been on my iPhone all weekend. I'll be back on irc and my computer tomorrow sometime around 5 in my time. :U)

Joy didnt know how to respond to the situation, she tried to reason what was happenig but before she could find out exactly what was going on, it was over.
She looked around to find where Shep had ran to, he said something about an inhaler, and ran off, but she spotted him over by Enya. She ran over to where she was and saw the blood on her dress and on the floor.

(i don't exactly know what's going on where rocky is, so I'm not going to post about it right now. Maybe tomorrow when i get back.)
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:---
[

"ENYAAA!!!" Frank screamed, dashing up to the stage and vaulting on as Jacob and Shep dashed around. He could only watch as Jacob and Shep got Enya her inhaler.
thrasherblades wrote:"Jacob......I scared. Please don't leave me....I want let Frank know I sorry....."
"Oh Enya, of course I don't hate you, it's okay, I understand," Frank said quietly, hugging Enya as well. "I mean, I just want you to be happy. I mean, if you're up to it... maybe we could... work something out between us three?" Frank said the last part very quietly and very sheepishly. "It's okay if you don't want to, but...."
Enya stared at the ceiling in shock as she recovered quickly. Frank was hugging her as Jacob had administer her with the inhaler. Enya coughed a few times and just lay weakly in Frank's arms. She looked at Frank with remorse in her eyes as he told her that she should be happy. Enya smiled weakly and kissed Frank on the nose weakly. "Frank......I....ugh.....still loving Jacob in heart.....but I hoping we friend again....and this...." Enya said, hugging him again. She held both Jacob and Frank's hands in hers and teared.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank sighed, gripping Enya's hand tightly.
"I understand," he said, a tear tracking down his face, "I'll always be your friend, Enya. I promise you that."

---With Matt---

Amid the hubbub at the drama, Matt sighed at the sweet scene. The feeling was rather bittersweet, dampened by Darin's obvious sorrow for his family.
"Onward then," Matt said quietly. "For great justice." Slowly, he got up and started toward the stage.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

The crowd and the spectators in both the V.I.P lounge and the main theater gasped frantically at Enya's sudden asthma attack and heaved a sigh of relief as she was saved by Jacob. They all clapped and cheered as she opened her eyes again, facing her boyfriend. Uncle Florez got out from the main soundbooth and rushed to Enya. "<Miss Enya! Are you alright?!>" he asked, holding her head in his palm.

"<*COUGH* Yeah I'll live. You are looking at my two saviours who rescued me from choking to death...sigh, can we go home now Uncle?>" Enya asked softly, still lying down.

"<But of course you have to go home and rest! I'll ring up Dr. Rashid to do a follow up on you when we get back.>" Florez said. Turning to Frank and Jacob, he smiled and shook their hands. "Thank you, both of you. My brother loves her very much, and you have prevented him worrying over this. If there's anything you need and want, please don't hesitate to tell me. I am in your debt." he said. He then ran back to Enya's band and instructed them to pack up and roll the stuff back into the tour van.

"C'mon Joy, we gotta git home to, your folks are waitin' aint it?" Shep said, holding her hand and leading her out back to the limo.

Enya tried to get up, but was too weak to do so. She fell back on one knee and panted, exhausted from the show and the stupid asthma attack. "Will.....*huff* one of you helping...me...ugh.." Enya said weakly, groggy and wanting to fall asleep so badly.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian gazed anxiously down at the injured dog. He felt utterly useless, as if he were just some kind of dead mind slowing the others down. He knew this was ridiculous. The others could think even if he was there, but the feeling remained. He glanced franticly at Xuan as he seemed to take charge, but Ian had only just arrived as well, and he had no idea where any vet or pet doctor may be located.
Auzzo wrote:"T-There's a pet clinic.."
It hit Ian suddenly. He had seen something like that. A small building where he had seen all sorts of pets, and a human with a white coat. He scurried over to everyone, raising his arms to make himself noticed. "H-Hey. I th-think I know what he's talking about!" He pointed off down the road, in the direction of the neighborhood entrance. "Th-There's a clinic... j-just outside the neighborhood."
Zander

Post by Zander »

(I don't know what going on exactly, so here goes nothing.)

Rocky got up on the roller blades when he saw Flake. He tried to run over to him, but fell flat on his face, so e just crawled on all fours I've o him.
"Whoah are you ok?" Rocky sympathized.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes had been sitting on the curb for a few minutes. Well, this is boring. He got up and walked down the street for a while. After a few more minutes, he saw a group of pets standing near a dog that looked like he'd just fallen on his face. Something tells me someone did something stupid, he thought as he walked up behind the group.
Cale wrapped Flake's good arm around his neck, supporting him to stand. "Where do you live Flake, I'll take you back home and your parents can take you to the clinic."

As Sam stood on the driveway watching everything unfold she saw another cat approach the small group that had form."Hey, who're you?"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank hooked Enya's arm over his shoulder and tried to lift her up, but given her weakness and therefore inability to really help, he ended up failing.

"Oof," he grunted, flopping back down. "I guess I'm just to weak. Sorry Enya."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"I live o-over.." He screamed in pain, but he continued. "There.." He pointed over there, but he had double-vision by now so he couldn't really keep his paw straight toward where he lives.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Neko wrote:As Sam stood on the driveway watching everything unfold she saw another cat approach the small group that had form."Hey, who're you?"
Kytes stood there as another dog fell. Heh, somebody else fell. Even bette-, something interrupted his thoughts. "Hm?" He turned and jumped, startled by the fact that he was standing next to a fox. How'd I not see her earlier? "Oh," he started, regaining his composure. "I'm Kytes."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I'm Samantha, but just call me Sam. I'm guessing you're new here too?"

"C'mon Then I'll help you to your house." Cale began helping Flake back to Flake's house.