Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "AHHH!" the mouse squeaked, he thought he was gonna get stepped on. Of course, having a large predator stand over you doesn't help matters anyway. Quickly, he was up and running from the wolf.

Before the mouse had even hit the ground, Max was running to him. After he began to run, he picked up the pace even more and grabbed him up. "Hey hey hey, no running off" the cat said, "unless you wanna find things worse than a pup that doesn't seem hungry enough to eat you."
Darin watched curiously as the mouse ran off, not understanding why the small thing was so frightened. He looked to Nate and asked, "Am I really scary? I'm not trying to be..." The pup was truly confused, were all mice like that?

TheSilentChoice wrote:This time, Sam got a small chuckle out of him at her tease. "Pfft, please. I'm going to win so bad your going to need your poofy tail to wipe away your tears!" At this he gave a hearty kick....but not to his advantage he almost slid off the swing into a faceplant, but managed to catch himself....however his blunder cost him precious height. His flat ears and sudden silence as he tried to pretend it never happened was obvious
Sam smirked, keeping her comment about Therin's mess up to herself. "So, what are the conditions for winning this? Who can swing the highest, jump the farthest or swing the longest?"

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ======== Returning to what's going on in the Brookshire Wildlife Preserve ========

"Uh..." Rikki thought about it, "I dunno... I guess... I've never really tried..." He held up his hands like a balance-scale, "I mean, they give me that money stuff they use to buy things, and I have this little plastic thing that lets me use it to buy things... I just use it to buy a stockpile of food for when there are famines and stuff, but, I dunno... I've never really thought about that one too hard..." he leaned back on his hand-paws, thinking about it now...
Lorna was a bit shocked, this raccoon worked for humans and gets paid with cash and credit cards? "You actually get money to spend? You sure are lucky..." She turned her gaze downwards into the stream, watching the water glide over the many rocks. Everyone else seem to get all the good luck, and I'm left with all the cruddy luck. The wolf sighed, trying to shake off her annoyingly sad thoughts.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki shrugged, "I guess... I've never really thought too hard about it..." he looked up, "I mean, I gotta do some extra work for them, which I guess is usually more walking then I'd normally get... And sometimes something big 'll come up, and I'll have to do something really strenuous but... I dunno... I guess I'm just glad to be helping people..." he sighed, flopping back on the dry riverbank, "It's real hard for some folks around here, and the human development can make things... well..." he closed his eyes, "Well, it can be rough..." He sighed about it.

He opened his eyes and glanced over at her, "You seem to be thinkin' about that sort of hardship yourself."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna was only half listening to Rikki as he rambled on, not paying full attention until addressed. "Oh, uh...yea I guess." She stood up, dusting the dirt from her fur. She wanted to quickly change the subject before being mauled with another bunch of questions. "But uh, thanks for taking me here. I feel a lot better now." She smiled as best she could, which was fairly decent, at the raccoon to show her thanks.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki smiled back, "That's good. You really seemed like you could use a rest..." he rolled onto his feet and stood up, still on the other side of the stream, "So, Lorna, is there anywhere else we should walk to?" He was interested in staying with this wolf a little longer, especially with finding out a little more about her, but he figured he should take it slow with the questions...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, um..." Lorna was caught of guard, not expecting the raccoon to still be wanting to help her. "Well, I thought you'd have to go back and do...er, ranger stuff. Then I'd just go back to leaving, looking for food and a new home and um..." She trailed off, not having thought that far into the future. She glanced at the raccoon before looking back down the water, finding it hard to look at him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki moved to cross the stream again, "Hey, I'm not too busy. You really do look like you could use a break..." he stood next to her and leaned over to look at her face, "I could spend some time with you, besides..." he reached up and patted her on the back, "If you stay here too late, I could always give you a place to spend the night. You look like you could use one..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna stiffened as Rikki patted her, surprised once again. She wasn't used to such actions, affection and kindness were foreign to her. Of course she knew what they were, she had seen and learned about them from television. But had only experienced them a few times before meeting this strange raccoon. "I, uh..wouldn't mind taking you up on that but..." As much as she appreciated what Rikki was doing, his kindness was nerve racking and the inevitable questions to be asked would surely get on her nerves again. "I'm sure there is something better for you to be doing? Like, patrolling the forest or helping little woodland creatures instead of me botherin' you and all. Heh heh..."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

[at BsM]
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason just inhaled the sweet scent of cocoa before exhaling a pleased sigh. He then walked over to the source, ignoring/forgetting Sid (the cat's) question, before gathering around the table. The German Shepard then took a mug and sniffed it pleasantly. "How nice, thank you." he then replied before taking a small sip. "Mason Castor, nice to meet you." he then said before taking another sip. He had completely forgotten about Sid (the cat's) previous question due to his absent mindedness.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid looked up at the human, "...Sid... That's my name... You steals it..." he said quietly in imitation of a lolcat. He sat up on the couch and leaned forward over the coffee-table, sniffing at his cocoa. He leaned back on the couch, opting to give it a moment to cool before he drank it. "So, Sid-guy, why do these two keep doing things in unison? It makes me worry that they're gonna turn into those twins from The Shining or something, and that's a pretty creepy thought..."
The man nodded "Nice to meet you Sid and Mason." he crossed his arms on his chest "These two, as you refer to them, my dear Sid, are raised, lived and trained together their entire lives. They've been raised to be Te'nai - they are raised to be perfect shadows of each other - they can cover up for each other in unique fashion. Even in their exile, they remain the same" The man shook his head and smiled as the twins took a cup and sat around the table "And don't worry - they're completely harmless, unless endangered."

~~~~~~

[Meanwhile in YsF]
The Game wrote:The moment Alana spotted Varg, her heart leaped and she jumped from her seat, throwing her arms around him without hesitation. "Varg!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly. She didn't notice his somewhat angry demeanor in her excitement. "Yes, it's-- ah..." she let go of him, her smile becoming sheepish. "Been a while. Too long." She brightened again and nodded; "Oh, yes! Alexander was just showing me his computer-- have you seen it? It's incredible! I've never seen anything like it." For a moment she directed her smile at Alexander, somewhat aware that she was gushing, but entirely too happy to feel embarrassed about it. Her eyes were trained on Varg again soon enough. She had missed him, honestly; more so than she thought she would.
Every bit of anger disappeared the moment Alana hugged him. He returned the hug and replied
"Oh, I know about his computer alright, A good part of the programing is either made or fixed by me and Rion." The wolf let go of her and pointed to the mechanical arm above "For example, Rion fixed that arm and I made a major part of the programing for the living room."
simple things wrote:Alexander smirked for a few moments playfully, before he returned the glare back to Varg, and chuckled, then pushed Alana aside gently. “Thanks Alana.” He said at the girls words, glaring rather obviously back to Varg.
"Hey..." Varg began, but was quickly interrupted by Alexander.
simple things wrote:So…pal, how ya been, pal?” He said in a mocking tone, gritting his teeth together as he moved closer to Varg, pressing his forehead to the wolf’s and glaring into his eyes deeply. “You have a good break, pal?!” He said louder, pressing his paws each side to the wolf’s face, squeezing his cheeks together like a fish. “Would you like some more snacks, pal?” He asked, pressing his forehead to the wolf’s slightly harder. “I…love you…so much.” He said in the most aggressive tone he could muster, gripping the wolf’s head tightly and giving a quick peck onto Varg’s nose, before he stopped glaring and pulled away, smiling and laughing.

What’s got you in a bundle, Varg?” he asked, smiling his bright toothy smile.
Varg bared his teeth at first then quickly grabbed Alexaner, wrapping one of his arms around his neck and began to ruffle his headfur.
"Why you no-good Bugs Bunny imitator!" He said with a semi-happy look "How dare you to do such things and in front of Alana for that matter!"

~~~~~~
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Butch figured he wasn't gonna get much more out of Alexander, so he decided to try bugging him again later... Oh hey, is that someone over there? Ok then! Butch grabbed a bag of Doritos from the table as he walked by and started nonchalantly munching it as he walked over to someone who he didn't know. "Heeyyy!" he said with a wave as he walked over to them, "I see someone else got dragged out to one of Alexander's little 'science-projects'?"
Rion was a bit surprised at first, but then turned to the big dog that decided to talk to them. He grinned back.
"Whenever I'm not with my girl over here or bugging that big wolf of a brother I have - yes. Not sure what's this all about, though."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid looked up at the human, "...Sid... That's my name... You steals it..." he said quietly in imitation of a lolcat. He sat up on the couch and leaned forward over the coffee-table, sniffing at his cocoa. He leaned back on the couch, opting to give it a moment to cool before he drank it. "So, Sid-guy, why do these two keep doing things in unison? It makes me worry that they're gonna turn into those twins from The Shining or something, and that's a pretty creepy thought..."
The Moon Howler wrote:The man nodded "Nice to meet you Sid and Mason." he crossed his arms on his chest "These two, as you refer to them, my dear Sid, are raised, lived and trained together their entire lives. They've been raised to be Te'nai - they are raised to be perfect shadows of each other - they can cover up for each other in unique fashion. Even in their exile, they remain the same" The man shook his head and smiled as the twins took a cup and sat around the table "And don't worry - they're completely harmless, unless endangered."
Mason drank slowly, enjoying the taste immeasurably as he relaxed in his seat. "It's a cute display though." he chuckled as he saw the twins act simultaneously. The German Shepard then took another sip from the mug before his eyes seemed to droop down a bit more.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid stared at him for a moment... "...Is that a suicide cult thing? 'Cause I keep hearing these "shadows of each other" things and it's just making me think of them having a psychedelic disco-battle to the death to see who gets to live on a comet..." He kept staring, "And that's kinda crazy." He stared a bit longer, finally shaking it off, "But that's just me, and I'm from Detroit, so..." he picked up his cocoa and took a swig.

==== In the preserve ====
Neko wrote:Lorna stiffened as Rikki patted her, surprised once again. She wasn't used to such actions, affection and kindness were foreign to her. Of course she knew what they were, she had seen and learned about them from television. But had only experienced them a few times before meeting this strange raccoon. "I, uh..wouldn't mind taking you up on that but..." As much as she appreciated what Rikki was doing, his kindness was nerve racking and the inevitable questions to be asked would surely get on her nerves again. "I'm sure there is something better for you to be doing? Like, patrolling the forest or helping little woodland creatures instead of me botherin' you and all. Heh heh..."
Rikki noticed that she was tense, and kept stroking her gently to try and calm her down, "Well, I have some reports to write, but it's just checking numbers on things or using measuring tape on water levels, nothing I need to spend the whole day alone on..." He leaned forward to try and look her in the face again, "Besides, I could use some new company for a while. Wouldn't it be nice to walk with me for a bit?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, uh..." Lorna cleared her throat, not sure how to react to Rikki's petting. She looked down at the raccoon as he leaned forward, smiling weakly. "Reports and stuff, huh? Since you don't mind then uh, sure." She wasn't able to say no, not now anyways. Rikki was being very nice and helping her. That and she was starting to enjoy his company, not being particularly found of being alone. It couldn't hurt to hang around a bit longer, could it?
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana shied away from Alexander; he was charming, truly, but she wasn't entirely comfortable with being touched so intimately by someone she had just met. She was a little confused as she watched him mess around with Varg-- whether they were happy or genuinely angry with each other, she couldn't quite tell. Knowing boys it could just as well be their way of greeting each other.

"That's very generous of you, Alexander," Alana giggle in a somewhat shy manner.

"You helped make this?" Alana asked Varg, astounded. "I didn't know you were part genius," she teased playfully.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:"Oh, uh..." Lorna cleared her throat, not sure how to react to Rikki's petting. She looked down at the raccoon as he leaned forward, smiling weakly. "Reports and stuff, huh? Since you don't mind then uh, sure." She wasn't able to say no, not now anyways. Rikki was being very nice and helping her. That and she was starting to enjoy his company, not being particularly found of being alone. It couldn't hurt to hang around a bit longer, could it?
"Alright then!" Rikki gave her back one last rub and then gestured for her to follow him upstream, "C'mon, I have stuff to do near the lake today..." He reached into his collar to pull out his notebook while he walked...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna shook slightly as Rikki's paw left her fur, shaking away the odd feeling. She quickly gathered herself and began to follow behind Rikki, noticing the raccoon's notebook. "What do you have to do at the lake? Count the fish, take moss samples...?" The wolf was interested in what Rikki did as a ranger.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki flipped a few pages in his notebook to check, "Well... They've got me checkin' the water level... And there's this little meter thing I'm supposed to read... And... It looks like they want me to get them a sample of the water on the top..." he left it open, but tucked it back into his collar, "Don't ask me why, I think they said they do that to make sure it's not getting 'po-lew-ted'..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna nodded as she walked, taking in the surroundings as they continued to the lake. "That's good. At least you have the humans to take care of the water and stuff." She wished the same could have been said for her old forest, where her pond had slowly dried up. "Is that all you have to do?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shook his head, "No, I've got a few other things on the list, that's just the closest..." he kept walking along the dry riverbank, "So, remember how I told you this stream runs from a giant lake? That's where we're going... I'm told it's one of the biggest lakes in the area and that humans can see it from those air-plane things they fly around in... Not sure how that works though, never been in one..." he made an airplane gesture with his hands and jumped up and down for a second before continuing...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna looked down at the stream they were walking along, remembering lakes she had seen from television. "A giant lake, huh? Never seen a lake in person before..." She picked her gaze back up, looking ahead for the lake. "Humans don't come out to this lake, do they?" Lorna wanted to avoid humans as best she could.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki shook his head, "Nah, not usually, it's way out from any of their roads or anything. There's another one closer to the ranger's station that they've got this little platform they've built out to it, for boats and stuff..." he glanced back at her, "I take it you're worried about running into them? You don't sound too comfortable with the idea..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna was relieved to hear that there wouldn't be humans, only leaving the possibility of other animals which didn't bother her nearly as much as a human could. "Eh, yea." She paused, "Humans are just...annoying and bothersome. I don't want to deal with them." She moved her glance away from Rikki, look back down at the stream.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Mm-hmm..." Rikki nodded, continuing on. After a moment of silence, he spoke up, "So, I told you about Jack. Who was the human that you were friends with?" he glanced back at her again...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna kept her gaze lowered, following behind the raccoon. "I haven't been friends with a human and I don't plan on doing so." She had only known one human, and while he gave her a place to stay and food every now and then they were definitely not friends. She let out an annoyed sigh, not liking the current conversation subject.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki nodded with stern understanding, blinking as he looked ahead again. "I see." He continued in silence for another few moments before asking again, "So... Who was this human that you met, if you weren't friends?" He had a bad feeling that a human had hurt her in some way, and was very concerned by that...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna crossed her arms, "No one important, just some jerk." She really didn't want to talk about him, it's easier to forget someone when you don't speak about them. "It doesn't matter, no big deal or anything."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki slowed down, looking back at her with concern now. "Lorna... Did someone... hurt you?" he stopped and turned around, looking at her face now, "If... if a human did something to hurt you... I really want to know..." he stared into her eyes with deep concern, clearly worried that something very wrong had happened...
Neko

Post by Neko »

"What? No! What do you think I am, a pup?" She narrowed her eyes, feeling a bit insulted. "Do you think I'm weak? A human wouldn't be able to hurt me without getting more hurt them self."
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Neko wrote: Sam smirked, keeping her comment about Therin's mess up to herself. "So, what are the conditions for winning this? Who can swing the highest, jump the farthest or swing the longest?"
He smiled over at her as he tokened it as her missing the event. He spoke calmly his rules as he made them up, "It is a balance between height and jumping distance. Height will help of course, but final distance jumped will make all the difference. Think you can handle that girly?"
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote:
razgriz wrote:"I sense we're going to be chased by an angry mob for her crime" Thor thought as he leaped up into a tree. He climbed up to the top and looked towards the driveway. "I think I see the main area of town and maybe a park."
"Well, shall we go to the park, or the main area?" Loki asked his brother by thought. "Because we only go into hiding when we've pulled a prank, or are pulling a prank... or trying to avoid a death-bath..." He shuddered at the thought.
"Park sounds best" Thor thought back, "the last four times we used the town. They'll never check in the park."

Meanwhile...
[hr]
Neko wrote:
razgriz wrote: "AHHH!" the mouse squeaked, he thought he was gonna get stepped on. Of course, having a large predator stand over you doesn't help matters anyway. Quickly, he was up and running from the wolf.

Before the mouse had even hit the ground, Max was running to him. After he began to run, he picked up the pace even more and grabbed him up. "Hey hey hey, no running off" the cat said, "unless you wanna find things worse than a pup that doesn't seem hungry enough to eat you."
Darin watched curiously as the mouse ran off, not understanding why the small thing was so frightened. He looked to Nate and asked, "Am I really scary? I'm not trying to be..." The pup was truly confused, were all mice like that?
Nate continued his terror filled screams until Max cupped him in his hands and petted him with his thumbs. Eventually the mouse was silent and just nuzzled him. Apparently enough trauma makes you love the person you hate? Or maybe forget they're even there. "Okay, at this point, it can only be a dream.. and nightmare" Nate told himself, "just be happy."

"Not all mice are" Max said, "it just so happens that, from his perspective, you're one of the most terrifying things he's ever seen. Wolves coming in as scarier predators than housecats" The cat sat down, leaning against a tree and continued to explain. "You're a predator, right? In the wild you'd eat other animals. Little Nate here is among the things I imagine you'd eat. He's thinking somewhat like a feral mouse. You're bigger than him, stronger than him, faster than him and you possibly have teeth bigger than him. All told, he reacts to you the same way you'd react if a twelve foot tall feral bear came bursting through the woods over there." He moved the mouse farther from his head and covered the little creatures ears with his petting, "I'm trying to handle his fear by being scary like a cat that would eat him but nice to relax him... If he can grow a backbone, he won't be terrified of other pets... AND if he ever DOES truly face a predator, he won't sit there and wet himself... If you want, I can probably show you a fearless mouse I know..."

OOC: He he, wow.. Max got somewhat serious there...
Neko

Post by Neko »

TheSilentChoice wrote: He smiled over at her as he tokened it as her missing the event. He spoke calmly his rules as he made them up, "It is a balance between height and jumping distance. Height will help of course, but final distance jumped will make all the difference. Think you can handle that girly?"
"Oh I'm girly now, huh? I'll make sure to remind you how girly I am when I win." Sam smirked at Therin, swinging high up. After Swinging back she prepared herself, launching herself of the swing as it swung forward and reached its peak. She stuck the landing with relative ease, turning around to face her challenger. "Cmon tough guy, can ya beat that?"

(Compare their stats to see who wins. Proll a mix of Agility and strength, maybe endurance?)

Darin followed Max over to the tree, listening as the feline spoke. "I think I get it.." The pup sat down, making sure to be a good distance away from the the scared mouse. Darin's ears perked up at the last bit being said, "A fearless mouse, really?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:(Compare their stats to see who wins. Proll a mix of Agility and strength, maybe endurance?)
(( I already checked this, both through stats and through just simply body-types, habits, and personalities. Unless Sam is actively handicapping herself for some strange reason, Therin doesn't stand a chance. (unless he's like, the swing-jumping champion who knows some tricks to get alot of air, which I kind of doubt...) ))
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at him for a moment... "...Is that a suicide cult thing? 'Cause I keep hearing these "shadows of each other" things and it's just making me think of them having a psychedelic disco-battle to the death to see who gets to live on a comet..." He kept staring, "And that's kinda crazy." He stared a bit longer, finally shaking it off, "But that's just me, and I'm from Detroit, so..." he picked up his cocoa and took a swig.
The man chuckled "Shadows of each other means that each one can perfectly well cover up for everything the other one does." Sid (the man) explained "Let me tell you this - others usually accept them better when they think the twins are exotic." He shoot silent for a second "Well, technically they are exotic by every standard." He headed out of the room
"Alright, don't make a mess and don't touch the masks... That means you two as well" the last was meant for Jack and Johnny, who shrugged lightly.

~~~~~~
The Game wrote:Alana shied away from Alexander; he was charming, truly, but she wasn't entirely comfortable with being touched so intimately by someone she had just met. She was a little confused as she watched him mess around with Varg-- whether they were happy or genuinely angry with each other, she couldn't quite tell. Knowing boys it could just as well be their way of greeting each other.

"That's very generous of you, Alexander," Alana giggle in a somewhat shy manner.

"You helped make this?" Alana asked Varg, astounded. "I didn't know you were part genius," she teased playfully.
Varg grinned and dropped Alexander, scratching the back of his head with his now free paw "Well, Can't say I'm a genius... But he hates to admit me and Rion did those things."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
Darin followed Max over to the tree, listening as the feline spoke. "I think I get it.." The pup sat down, making sure to be a good distance away from the the scared mouse. Darin's ears perked up at the last bit being said, "A fearless mouse, really?"
"Yea, he's somewhat like mice in cartoons if you've ever seen them, he actually attempts to attack cats, at least bad ones," Max said, "you'd be surprised how much harm he and some other mice can cause." He uncovered Nate's ears and continued to pet him, opening his hands so the little critter could get fresh air and daylight. "When do you want to meet him?"
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason nodded as he took another sip, almost nodding off right then and there. He then managed to reel himself in before looking towards the masks again. "So they must be unique masks if he doesn't want us to touch them." he stated with a chuckle still for some reason intrigued by the masks. He then turned to Sid. "So pardon me for asking but why do you wear those sunglasses? We are indoors." he asked simply.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at him for a moment... "...Is that a suicide cult thing? 'Cause I keep hearing these "shadows of each other" things and it's just making me think of them having a psychedelic disco-battle to the death to see who gets to live on a comet..." He kept staring, "And that's kinda crazy." He stared a bit longer, finally shaking it off, "But that's just me, and I'm from Detroit, so..." he picked up his cocoa and took a swig.
The man chuckled "Shadows of each other means that each one can perfectly well cover up for everything the other one does." Sid (the man) explained "Let me tell you this - others usually accept them better when they think the twins are exotic." He shoot silent for a second "Well, technically they are exotic by every standard." He headed out of the room
"Alright, don't make a mess and don't touch the masks... That means you two as well" the last was meant for Jack and Johnny, who shrugged lightly.
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason nodded as he took another sip, almost nodding off right then and there. He then managed to reel himself in before looking towards the masks again. "So they must be unique masks if he doesn't want us to touch them." he stated with a chuckle still for some reason intrigued by the masks. He then turned to Sid. "So pardon me for asking but why do you wear those sunglasses? We are indoors." he asked simply.
Sid looked over at Mason, his grin dropping to a very stern expression. "Because they make me look cool." he deadpanned in a way that made it debatable whether he was stating a very serious fact or just didn't want to tell him. He stared for a few moments longer before breaking the stare and looking up with a grin, "So! Those are some funny looking masks! Let's play with 'em!!" leaving his mug on the table, he did a flip over the back of the couch and started walking over to the wall with a gleeful spring in his step...

(( This is assuming that the human is gone, as Sid knows better than to do that in earshot of him. ))
The Moon Howler

Both nebelungs acted as if they were the two sides of a mirror - quickly putting down their mugs and jumping over the couch and Sid, landing on their feet between him and the masks
"You heard Sid..." Johnny began, then realized what mistake he made, so he tried to fix it "... Sid!"
"Don't touch the masks." Jack continued "They're very expensive replicas and with a very sentimental value."
"Especially the seven original masks from Karaka!" Johnny finished.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid just stood there and stared at them. "So... you're taking his side?" He sulked, "That's no way to have fun, man..." He sighed and shrugged, "Fine, fine... How about a game of yarn?" He reached into his pocket, "With my... Sentimental Yarn Ball!" he pulled out a worn looking yarn ball, grinning.
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason, being a performer himself, could've easily matched their athleticism, but instead of jumping over the couch or any of that nonsense he simply took another log sip of the cocoa before setting it down and walking towards them. He was actually a bit drowsy from the drink so he didn't really want to muster up the energy for anything straining. As he joined them he looked at the masks again. "As much as I want to inspect them thoroughly I have to agree, his house his rules." said Mason simply with the same tired smile on his face. As Sid the cat mentioned the yarn ball he shrugged and chuckled. "Bit of a cat's game don't you think?" he then asked.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
The Moon Howler

"Not exactly." Jack commented "We're not used to yarn balls as well."
Johnny nodded "Only cats who were raised and live in fully human environment tend to play with those."
"We on the other hand" Jack explained "Only live in such environment, while we were raised in Kaneka - village only rarely visited by humans. We enjoy more physical activities like dancing, playing, singing, friendly fights and such."
Johny grinned "We even took some of the human sports such as the beach volleyball, basketball and soccer."

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid stared at them, holding the yarn ball between both hands, "So... it's true then? That there are places over there still run by cats? Without human rule...?" He suddenly seemed to be very serious and very interested in that subject, kneading the yarn ball between his hands. He was now attentive to whatever they were talking about, all thoughts of playing with the masks and setting them on fire with his lighter gone from his mind...
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "Yea, he's somewhat like mice in cartoons if you've ever seen them, he actually attempts to attack cats, at least bad ones," Max said, "you'd be surprised how much harm he and some other mice can cause." He uncovered Nate's ears and continued to pet him, opening his hands so the little critter could get fresh air and daylight. "When do you want to meet him?"
Darin sat and listened with great curiosity."Wow, can a mouse really do that?" The way Max spoke made it sound like the super heroes the pup had watched on TV. His tail began to wag excitingly now, "I can really meet him? Can I meet him now? He sounds like the coolest mouse ever!"