Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

When they arrived at the store Sam was the first to rush in, already playing a game demo. Cale followed behind, looking at all the new releases.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake was immediately in the Ps3 Section of the store, looking at games.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki sort of wandered in behind Cale, finding all the different images he was seeing slightly confusing. He turned to Cale "Uhhh... So are these all... Video - Games?"
He looked at the display Cale was looking at, seeing a photo of three men in what looked like green Paintball outfits walking around with a large, blocky rifles, large birds in the background, near it he saw a picture of some Cartoonish Blue animal running, his body split, so that one side was more aggressive looking than the other, after that he saw one which seemed to just be some obscure object: a light, with lines radiating from the center. He really didn't know much about any of this stuff: Jack didn't use the TV on the moving cart at the station, and the projector in the visitor's center only played two videos (which contained "facts" that he found to be inaccurate at times).
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea, have you ever played one before?" Cale asked turning to Rikki.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke made his way through the store with ease. he couldn't remember the last time he had been in the store, but He did remember how it felt, and what to do. he quickly scanned over the titles of the games on one wall, before sighing to himself. all the titles he saw that had good reviews, or looked good, he already owned. "curse being rich" he muttered to himself. that is, till one title caught his eye. "No way! this game isn't supposed to be in stores yet!" He picked up the Shinny golden case and walked up to the cat that had offered him the money from lunch earlier. "it's here! its the next Super Final Fantasy Bros. game! its not supposed to be on the shelves till next month!" He jumped up and down in glee holding the game and grinning wildly.
Last edited by Rubin on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Cale, I lived in a tree for the first 5 winters of my life, of course I've never played a video game before!" Rikki laughed, "I'm not even entirely sure what half of this stuff says, I'm just following you guys around." he smiled, not knowing of anything strange in what he had said.

Just then Zeke ran over and started jumping up and down excitedly over a "new" Video - Game, what was he calling it? "Final Fantasy"? He was showing Cale a shiny yellow box with a picture on the front of two humans and a red fox in strange outfits, who looked like they were about to take on a room full of monsters. He tilted his head "I'm assuming that's a good thing?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke almost shouted, and almost everyone in the room was looking at him already. "Of corse it is! I might be the first to own something Nobody else could get their hands on! It would be one of the only special games in my collection!" it was becoming obvious that he didn't think it was possible for someone to go through life without video games.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"<Letter for Miss Enya. Sender is named Frank Holi...>" said one of her butlers, who got interrupted as Enya rose from the dead to jump up and snatch the letter from his hands.

"WHEEEEEE!!!!" she squealed as she slashed open the envelope with a claw, ecstatic to be reading the letter sent from her boyfriend. With the paper in hand, she began to read.

FunkyChickenFace wrote:*Frank's Letter to Enya as he and Matt ran for their lives*

To my dearest Enya,

I am a horrible boyfriend.

Today, I received news that the United Fangirls of Frank Holiday (UFFH) have found out my location and are preparing to storm the neighborhood to do unspeakable things to me. As you can readily imagine, I would most greatly prefer that these things do not occur. As such, my dad and I need to skip town until they leave. We will attempt to go places that have WiFi, so when you find this note, please send me an email to confirm. I’ll attempt to send you as many letters, postcards, or emails as possible.

I’m sorry about our date. I promise to make it up to you when we get back. Please don’t hate me.

With love,

Frank Holiday

*end letter*
Enya sighed as she finished the letter. She coughed as she slowly walked up to her room, taking her inhaler and Frank's letter. The fact that Frank had fangirls already began disturbing her. She had been very lonely and having him as her boyfriend meant a lot to her.

She trudged up the stairs and into her room , taking a peek below of the others who were in her house, making sure they felt at home. She plonked down on her bed and powered up her laptop. She didn't know wether to do this, and so many times she was contemplating, but she did it anyway. She signed into her email and composed the following:

"Frank. I receive your letter. I wait for you. I love you.."

She sent the message to Frank's email and rejoined the rest downstairs.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked at the game Zeke was holding."You do know that, that is just the preview box. It's not out yet."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Yes thank you." Joy looked at Jacob then back down at her knee. She couldn't help but wonder what the letter from Frank said to Enya, to make her go upstairs. But it wasn't her business, and she knew first-hand that getting into other peoples business didn't end in a new friend.
She looked around herself and licked a few spots she missed when she was outside, laying the hair down gently to make a glossy type finish.

Rocky was dragged off by his mom, not really knowing where they are going, did they sell Beds in like.... a store? or something? He thought to himself. But soon submitted to the dragging and began walking.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I'll go find some, I'll be back in a minute." And with that, Jacob went to go find one of the doctors to ask where he could find some new gauze.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke's mood immediately dampened, his ears drooping. "A-a Pre-order?" He wasn't sure what that meant, but he did know he wouldn't get his game. He looked at the case again, and shure enough, there it was on the label. Pre-Order Today! "Well that sucks." he was feeling defeated again.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well, you can pre-order it and get it at a midnight release, or the day it comes out."

Sam was still busy playing a Game demo, enjoying it quite a bit.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

This was a new concept to Rikki, you could buy a Video - Game before it came out and wait? What was the point? Until now he didn't really know they made that many new ones...
"So... I'm assuming it's a big thing when a new one of these comes out? Are thy that different? I kinda assumed they all did pretty much the same thing..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Some games can be similar, but for the most part they all have something different."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"For instance, There is this one," he explained, holding up his game case, "Where you follow our heroes on an Epic journey, using Medieval stuff, like Magic and Swords, But they have these weird flying boats, and the world is full of monsters." He took Riki by the wrist, and pulled him to the next display. "In this one, You have just one guy with a sword try to Free an accent land from an evil wizard, and he even has to go to a parallel world to do it! In one land, he is a human-elf thingy, but in the other one, he gets turned into a Wolf!"
He ran to the next display. "In this one, your an Italian plumber, who goes into space and tries to stop an evil Giant turtle!"
He wasn't bothering to read the titles at this point, but he dragged Riki to the next Display. "And these games are all pretty much the same. the goal is to Shoot and kill the other player, before they do the same to you. and when you die, you come back to life somewhere else and try to kill the other person again. I don't like those tho"
He ran to yet another display. "These games, you have to solve puzzles using various scatterbrained things, like jumping through mirrors."
His next display was over closer to Sam. "These are racing games. You race cars and plains and hovercrafts of all things, and try to beat the other guy to the finish. but the computer always cheats, so, some of them are really hard." He let go of Riki. "Oh hi Sam! what are you Playing?"
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Suddenly, Zeke grabbed Rikki's wrist and started going on about the games. He made them sound alot more elaborate and individual than Rikki had previously believed. Then Zeke saw Sam, who Rikki had already noticed Zeke was interested in, and left Rikki standing there, blinking.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:"I'll go find some, I'll be back in a minute." And with that, Jacob went to go find one of the doctors to ask where he could find some new gauze.
"Oh hello Jacob. You need some gauze yes?" Dr Rashid said as he met the car along the way to his office, who had been gathering some medicine for both Enya and Joy. He went back in and brought out his med kit and he and Jacob proceeded outside to the living room area where the rest still were.

"Hi Miss Joy! How's your knee?" Dr Rashid asked, kneeling down beside her, opening up the med kit and taking out fresh gauzes and bandages.

Enya was still very blue after reading that letter. She lazed around the couch restlessly, a sense of paranoia building up in her. She looked at Jacob and wondered....
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It's the new racing game Demo. It's suppose to come out in a month." Sam never turned away from the screen, keeping her focus as she tried to get to first place.
Zander

Post by Zander »

thrasherblades wrote: She looked at Jacob and wondered....
(cat fight o_O)

"yes sir, my knee feels alot better" she said to the doctor.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki walked back over to Cale, as Zeke talked to Sam. "So, what are you looking at?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Just looking at the new games."

"Ok Rocky, go ahead and look at these beds and pick out the kind you like." Mrs.Patterson let go of Rocky's paw, standing in front of a row of pet beds.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked at the different boxes on the shelf. He couldn't read the words that were written on them, not without some work at least, but he could see what was happening in the pictures: some had people with guns, some had people fighting, some had cars driving around, and some had nothing but abstract images of symbols, people, and animals. One in particular caught his eye, it had a picture of three wolves on the cover in what looked like a grassland. (( Yes, I know, it's not on any consoles, but pretend it is. XD ))
He looked around to make sure he wasn't going to get into trouble and picked it up to show it to Cale: "This one looks interesting. What's it called?"
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob looked over at Enya and noticed she was feeling down. "Are you all right?" he asked, taking a seat next to her, "Something on your mind?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya looked at Jacob with her green eyes. She wondered and contemplated, hesitating and having deep thoughts. And, why was she feeling comfortable all of a sudden when Jacob sat down beside her? I'm sorry Frank....for now, she thought as she inched closer to Jacob.

"I lonely...." Enya whimpered, laying her head down on Jacob's shoulder.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob smiled and said, "Why do you feel so lonely? You have your friends here with you...Does this have something to do with that letter?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

(heres where the drama starts hehehe)

"You come.." Enya said, gripping Jacob's hand and walking up to her room with him. She silently shut the door and sat on her queen sized bed and asked Jacob to join her. She opened the letter and sprawled it onto the thick blanket. She coughed and quickly reached for her inhaler, breathing a welcome sigh of relief as she had the much needed oxygen.

"You seeing this. Enya boyfriend Frank moving cuz fangirl chasing him. He not coming back long time. So....I.....uh" Enya said, annoyed as she was already. But she soon broke down and held on to Jacob's hand. Something at the back of her head told her not to do it, but she recklessly didn't care and did it anyway, already sick and tired of it. "So.....now....I wanting.....you...." Enya said, gripping on to his two hands.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob's face turned bright red when Enya said she wanted him. "B...But...don't you want to, like, uh...wait for Frank to come back, or something?" This was the first time a girl had come on to him like that, so he was feeling very nervous.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Frank having many girl chase! What point!" Enya retorted, tears already forming in her beautiful sea green eyes. She murmured a few words in Arabic and then slowly had her arms around Jacob. "I just want....someone....there for me." Enya whispered, hugging Jacob.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Well..." Jacob put his arms around Enya and whispered to her, "I can be here for you." Now his heart was pounding inside his chest. "Is she serious?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

She quivered as Jacob nervously accepted as he was questioning over and over again wether this was real. Enya giggled as Jacob's face was redder than Frank's at the party the other day. "Awwww why you face red? You now my boyfriend! It's okay!" Enya said, grabbing his head and giving him one big kiss.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Jamie frowned. Why had Enya gone upstairs after reading whatever letter that was? Oh, well. Turning to Joy, she asked, "Soooo, do you know anyone else in this neighborhood besides them?"
Last edited by Zack_the_husky on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Boyfr-" And before Jacob could even get a word out, Enya's lips silenced him. At first, Jacob was shocked, but he slowly relaxed, and even began to enjoy the kiss after a few seconds.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Joy was left downstairs with the doctor, who wasn't really much of a friend. She turned over on the couch and looked around. wondering where Enya and Jacob were, but then here eyes settled on Jamie when she asked a question. She never noticed her come back inside.
"Oh- wow your sneaky. No i dont.... except for Shep... hes nice.i think? i dont remember..."
Last edited by Zander on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya's heart pounded as her lips made contact with Jacob's. She knew what she was getting herself into, but in her mind she weighed the after effects and just let go. She had decided, and it was time to move on. She gripped Jacob tighter to her chest, hoping it would last.

Her lips eventually left his and she looked down for a moment, sobbing in joy. Wiping her tears off her face, she hugged Jacob. "Thank you..." she said happily.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"You're welcome," Jacob said, holding Enya tighter in his arms. "You know, I've never said this to anyone before...but you're really cute." He had slowly begun to feel less nervous as he spent more time with her.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"And I thinking you American boy cutteeeeeee tooo!!!" Enya said, planting another smooch onto Jacob's cheeks, her tail caressing against his neck. "Come! We talking at swimming pool!" Enya said, grabbing Jacob and and dashing towards the pool outside.

"Okay, done. You'll be discharged tomorrow. Cya then." Dr Rashid said, finishing up bandaging Joy's knee. He packed his med kit and left for his office.

Shep, despite what had happened for the past hour, drooled over Enya's big screen Tv. His tail wagged as he flipped through the channels beside Joy.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"Okay," Jacob replied quickly as Enya dragged him out of the room and down the steps. "What are we going to talk about?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"tomorrow?" Joy questioned. I haven't even seen my new house. Maybe mom's already done unpacking.
"I think im okay. My knee isnt hurting anymore, for right now. Maybe i can walk."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Hm? You're knee's fine? Okay, Miss Joy, can you try standing and walking?" Dr Rashid asked her, backing away from his office abit, seeing wether she could be discharged. He didn't really want to keep Joy's mother waiting too long either.

Enya sat Jacob down on one of the beach chairs and she pulled another closer to his. "You silly! I talk about you! Knowing you better ya?" Enya giggled as she plonked down onto the silk paddings of the beach chair. A classical guitar happened to be beside her and she took it up and began plucking a Spanish tune.