Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rubin

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Rubin »

"Samantha eh? nice to meet you!" He stopped dancing, "wait, Samantha is a girls name. that means your a girl, like a girly girl, right? Iv never met a girl before, this is so exciting!" He rambled on in indescribable, what sounded like Russian, tho they didn't seem to be real words, for a few moments, before swaying, "I hope this is carpet!" and tumbled to the ground.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stopped dancing when Zeke collapse to the floor, She knelt down next to him. "Oh my gosh, are you alright? Zeke?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Yeah!" said Rikki, "This is the song!" He bobbed his head to it and calmed him down. "Oh hey Kyra, how do you like this so far?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Frank stopped as he saw Zeke fall.

Face-paw.

"Nonono, Zeke," he said, "That's not how you talk to a girl at ALL." He turned to Sam. "Very sorry miss, Zeke's been sequestered within the arms of stuffy rich people for his entire life, he's never actually met a girl before. I'll try and revive him. Come with?"

He grabbed another cup of tea and splashed Zeke in the face. Again.

"Oy, wake up Romeo," he said. "Your Juliet needs attending too."
He handed Zeke a wad of napkins.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

He closed his eyes, recognising the smell of Franks tea. "I told you I dont like being wet!" he yelled at Frank. as he opened his eyes, he expected the fox to me gone, but she was kneeling next to him! he blushed, "Either frank is playing a cruel joke, or your a dream come true!"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank smiled proudly.

"Now THAT, Zeke, is a pick up line," he said, grinning. "I'll leave you two alone for now. Remember my advice! Be safe!" He ambled away to the nip and sniffed some more snuff before collapsing in giggles.

"Ah, Zeke," he giggled, wiping a tear of laughter from his eyes. "Yer just too adorable!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam wasn't sure what to think,First he collapses then he starts hitting on me, this guy is confusing. Sam held out her paw to help him up Oh, you're to sweet.

Cale stood back at the snack table, a confused look on his face.
Atari

Post by Atari »

"That's nice." Kyra wasn't listening. She then thought about what Rikki said, and sprung back to life. "Oh! I-it's going good so far. Not really meeting anyone, though, except for the DJ here... actually..." Kyra turned to the DJ. "May I ask your name?"
FunkyChickenFace

"My name's Matt!' said Matt, "Pleased to meet your acquaintance." He extended a hand. "When the party starts to wind down, we'll switch to more of this sorta thing."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I honestly don't have a clue whats happening. Pick up line? that Frank is a strange character. So whend- howd- Ummmm hi? no, that's not right... umm... So where did you come from? were you in the neighborhood too?" he realized he was still on the floor, he sat up and crossed his legs, still unable to take his eyes off of her.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, nice to meet you then Matt, My name's Rikki. I take it you're Frank's... 'Owner'?" The word sounded a little odd to him, but it's what people went with, so he went ahead and used it for now.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well I just moved here today. Me and my family moved about 30miles to here.

Cale looks over at Frank who is acting strange. "You Ok dude?"
FunkyChickenFace

Frank looked up from his giggle fit, the effects of Nip smothered for the moment. He noticed that Rocky was looking slightly awkward.

"Rocky, my friend!" he shouted, popping up next to him, "You look like you'd like to learn to shuffle. Here, lemme help. Do as I do."

Uber walk left
Uber walk backwards to right
Spin
Stomp
BAM! (jumps to a dramatic pose)

He turns to Cale.

"I HAS A QUALITY NIPS!!!" said Frank, eyes crossed slightly. "But seriously, I got some wicked nip over there. Go try some!"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Really? Cool!" he forgot all about coveing his guilt and started to explain his situation, "Me, I just got out f the yard. like, for the first time. today has been awesome, but meeting you just- just-"he stuttered.
Last edited by Rubin on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Well, Dad is slightly more accurate," said Matt, scratching the back of his head, "I mean, I've had Frank since he was a kitten, so I guess he's my adopted son to an extent. What about you, coon? Your collar says you belong to someone."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Woa back it up. "You're family doesn't let you out of your house?" Sam couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Cale looked at Frank, "If nip makes you act like that then I'm fine not trying any."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked up and thought about it... "Well... I live with Ranger Jack, but I could leave anytime if I wanted to... it's just nicer being with him, you know? Good friends are hard to find..."
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh come on, Cale, it's fun!" said Frank. "It's not like it actually hurts you. Just take a little bit. One pinch. That's all you need for the rest of the night, seriously." Frank's face was in fact deadly serious at the end of the sentence. As high as he may be, he was lucid enough to know that he DID NOT need anymore nip.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt sighed.

"That's true." He looked nostalgic. "Say, do you know "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Did I say that?" He blushed even deeper, "well, they let me in the yard, but ya, I'm supposed to stay in the house for school and stuff. The owners are never home much so they leave me with Shelly. I really didn't think it was that weird until today! And let me be the first to say, 'Day Time' Tv sucks."
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Right, I'm just gonna...walk over here." Cale walked into the sound booth, closing the door behind him. "What's going on dudes?"

Sam felt bad for Zeke though she couldn't help but laugh at the last bit. "Well I agree with you on that, TV in general usually sucks."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki smirked and shrugged, replying matter-of-factly "if I knew anything about Frank Sinatra, or music for that matter, I would be talking to you about it right now. But I've been living with a recluse for the past few years, and before that, I'd never even heard much of music, so I can't say I know anything."

Just then, Cale walked in and greeted them. "Oh hi Cale, just talking to Matt here."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"soo... ummm ya?" Think zeke, think! You can do better then this! He was running out of things to say. after a moment of silence he spoke quickly, his words nearly overlapping, "Could you teach me how to dance?"
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:"Oh nononono.....I don't mean that bro." Shep said, blushing as he took back his words. "You definetly have a nice place to stay in. I think I'm gonna be here for a while, has that cozy atmosphere and all..." Shep said, smiling.
"It's all right, Shep. Don't worry about it." Aaron took a seat on the living room couch. He looked over at Joy. "I'm glad you like the place. Only question is, what should we do first?"
"Well, maybe you can show us to your room or somethin'." Shep said, stretching and yawning on the couch, exhausted and still feeling blue from what happened earlier on. "Oh and hey Joy.." Shep said, turning to the cat who introduced herself earlier on. "I'll fill you in on what happened earlier on. Hey Jacob, what do you usually do around to pass the time? Any computer or board games? Videos or movies?" Any hobbies whatsoever?" Shep asked, turning to Jacob again.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky looked around and coppied frank's movements

Uber walk left...
Uber walk backwards to right....
Spin ...
Stomp...
...BAM

He got the hang of it and soon he was going all around the place.
"Now all i need is some phats." Thought Rocky, remembering they were going to the mall tomorrow.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Frank cheered as he watched Rocky break out the moves.

"YEAH!!" he shouted, fist pumping, "Go Rocky!!"
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh hey, Cale right?" said Matt, waving at Cale from his position at The Table. "What's up? Too noisy out there for you?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

(rocky has the Melbourne shuffle style of this guy)

Rocky found that shuffling could be quite fun, and he wasn't as shy to do it as much either... still needed to practice to be a professional like the kid at the shelter though.

Joy heard the word "Movies" and instantly sprung into a overactive speed talk.
"OHMYGOShilovegoingtothemoviesithinkweshouldgolikerightnow.....doesanyoneknowwhatmoviesareplayingorifyouhaveacdwecanwatchonyourtv?"

She rocked back in forth on the couch, smiling.

(Joy needs to cut back on the coffee. ;D)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Frank went to get more Nipton Iced Tea. It appeared to be very popular.
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stopped dancing. "Well I don't know waltzing, tango or any of those kinds of dancing. I don't know how I would teach you, I just move to the beat. Does that make any sense?" She wasn't quite sure how she could explain.

"Yea it's Cale." He replied to Matt. Cale looked around the sound booth and noticed Rocky dancing through the window. "Woa, who knew Rocky could dance like that."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Woah woah hold ya horses there dearie..." Shep said. That's one overractive kitty right there... Shep thought as he felt around the couch for the remote, but immediately stopped when he realized that it wasn't his home. And thought of being home right now started to make him all blue again.

"Uh hey Joy..." Shep said, twiddling his thumbs and looking at the cat. "You wanted to know why I'm sad right??" Shep said, trying to smile.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

"I usually like to play video games to pass the time," Jacob replied to Shep's question. He turned to Joy and said, "And I have a big collection of movies right there in the cabinet next to the TV."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
FunkyChickenFace

Matt guffawed.

"That's really awesome dancing," he said, looking out the window, "But watching him while listening to Frank Sinatra is a complete non-sequiter."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Of course, its always great to let your feelings out. but if you dont want to its ok." Joy said, smiling.
She turned to Jacob,
"Oh, cool!" she said as she started walking over to the cabinet.

Rocky was having the most fun hes ever had... until he looked around and saw a few people looking at him, he felt nervous and stopped. Embarrassed.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Yeah, maybe later. I can't stand being blue anymore. Let's watch a movie then!" Shep said in anticipation, making himself comfortable on the couch. He really loved the couch, and snuggled in further.

"Hey guys, I don't know about you but....do you hear that??" Shep said, pricking about his ears into the air. There was some music being played outside. "Do you think there is some sorta party goin' on?? Shep asked, scratching his head with a paw.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Move to the beat eh? I guess I could try that... umm?" he tried dancing some more, but stoped, blushing, "Jeese, waltz and tango were easy to learn, but this, its so free form!"

Edit: stopped, not stooped
Last edited by Rubin on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

Frank came back down with another large pitcher of tea, which he proceeded to pour into the other, ice cold pitchers. The ice would cool them down eventually. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rocky stop awkwardly.

"Oh come on, Rocky!" he shouted, "Show us more of those MAD SKILLZ!" Frank gave him a thumbs up and a grin that went *PING!!!*. He also saw Sam teaching Zeke how to dance, was happy about it, and ignored them in favor of giving Rocky a much needed self-esteem boost.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky heard franks yell, and decided to give it a try again.
He started off slow, to the beat of the next song, and as the bass started booming he started dancing.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Frank gave out a HeavyMetalRockerYell with both hands in the air, index, pinky, thumbs, and tongue out, letting out an unearthly yell of awesome.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam started dancing again. "Don't think about it, just let you're body move to the beat." As she danced she saw Rocky doing really impressive dance moves. Wow, he sure knows how to dance.

Cale left the sound booth and made his way over to Rocky. "Those are some killer moves, where did you learn to dance like that?"