Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Sure!" Sid smiled, pushing Sam the cookies after taking a few of his own in his paw, "Have as many as you want!" He turned to Zeke, "Yeah, whatever you want, just watch out for chocolate and stuff, 'cause they have a few things like that." He walked to the fridge, finishing his pawfull of cookies and opened it, reaching for a can of coke which was hiding some alcohol, which he assumed Paul had put there. He turned to the others with it, leaving the door propped open against his back, "Thirsty?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Boy am I ever!" He turned to Sam, awaiting his turn at the cookies.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam took two cookies before passing the box over to Zeke. "Milk would be nice."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid thought about it, "Milk would be nice, actually..." He put the coke back and pulled out the bottle of milk, going over to the cabinet and pulling out three disposable cups, pouring milk into each. "There ya go!" he said, taking his own and sitting down on a stool on the other side of the open counter. "So, you guys wanna go out back and wrestle or something when we're done? I don't feel like sitting around any longer..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke swiped a few cookies out of their container. tentatively, he nibbled on one. the flavor was delightfull, and he ate the rest of it quickly. he stood up, and walked to the counter to take a swig of his milk. "Wrestling? I'm not all that athletic" he stated nervously.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam ate her cookies while slowly draining the milk down between bites. "Wrestle? Sure, sounds like fun to me." She finished her milk and sat the glass down into the kitchen sink.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed a bit at Zeke, "Don't worry, we'll be gentle!" He emptied his glass, "I've barely even seen the back yard, come to think of it. Follow me out when you're done." He walked out the back door, leaving it ajar behind him. He stepped down from the small porch and got down on all fours, casually exploring the yard as he waited.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam went out the back door into the backyard, laughing quietly at Sid. "What're you doing?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked back at her, smiling. He turned to her, staying on all fours, and arched his back, lowering himself to the ground, stalking her like a wild tiger.
Neko

Post by Neko »

So we're gonna play this game huh? She got down on all fours as well, walking into the grass growling softly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was getting excited. He stopped for a second and threw off his jacket and collar in a pile to the side, now wearing nothing but his sunglasses.
He got back down and began walking in a circle with her: he wondered how far he could take it with this other animal. He let out his own playful growl as he stared at her through his glasses.
Neko

Post by Neko »

This should be fun... She stepped towards Sid, growling a bit louder. She leaned down closer to the ground before jumping through the air pouncing Sid.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid Jumped with her and they collided in midair, falling to the ground. He held onto her, squeezing her and bringing her into a roll, grabbing at her back with his claws retracted, snarling in his play.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam laughed as they rolled around, she hadn't had this much fun in ages! She stopped the rolling, pinning Sid to the ground growling lightly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid Grinned up at her, letting out his own growl. 'She's good at this...' he thought as he curled his tail into a different position and shifted his body, 'But not good enough!' He threw her off, sideways, with a good amount of force, causing her to go rolling away on the ground. He flipped himself back up and pounced her as she rolled, snarling at her and pretending to claw at her, his claws still safely retracted.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam laughed looking up at Sid. "Ok ok, you win. I surrender!" she stopped her struggling and laid still panting, catching her breath from the excitement.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid cackled down at his new friend, "It's not over until I've feasted upon the flesh of my prey!" He dove into her, playfully biting her as if he was eating her. He mock growled, "Rar! Om nom nom nom nom!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Aaah, ha ha!" Sam started laughing again at Sid's antics, now squirming under him.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid had completely forgotten that she was a girl since they'd started playing the video-game: she was into the same things as him. He was finishing making a meal of her when the fact dawned on him again. He finally rolled off onto his back, giggling and sighing, looking up at the clouds which shaded them. "That was great!" he said, "I'm glad I found someone else to do that with here, I thought everyone would be boring and only want to play 'nice'!"
He rolled over on his stomach, looking at her "By the way, you're a pretty cool girl, you must have a boyfriend, right?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid had completely forgotten that she was a girl since they'd started playing the video-game: she was into the same things as him. He was finishing making a meal of her when the fact dawned on him again. He finally rolled off onto his back, giggling and sighing, looking up at the clouds which shaded them. "That was great!" he said, "I'm glad I found someone else to do that with here, I thought everyone would be boring and only want to play 'nice'!"
Sam sat up, using her arms to lean back. "I'm glad we met too, there weren't any pets who liked this kind of thing in my old neighborhood..."
RockstarRaccoon wrote: He rolled over on his stomach, looking at her "By the way, you're a pretty cool girl, you must have a boyfriend, right?"
"A boyfriend? No...Every guy at my old neighborhood fell head over heels for all the...girly girls, ugh."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was beaming behind his glasses now. "Oh really now?" He crawled a little closer, putting one of his arms on her chest to scratch at it affectionately, grinning at her from below "I haven't had a girlfriend since dad adopted me, and you're the first girl I met who was my type since then, so... How would you feel about dating a mangy old alley-cat?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid was beaming behind his glasses now. "Oh really now?" He crawled a little closer, putting one of his arms on her chest to scratch at it affectionately, grinning at her from below "I haven't had a girlfriend since dad adopted me, and you're the first girl I met who was my type since then, so... How would you feel about dating a mangy old alley-cat?"
Sam was silent for a moment, she never thought she'd ever have a boyfriend. The boys she knew would always call her a tomboy and just tease her and run off and the girls would never accept her either. But here she was with a cat who liked all the things she liked to do, and was asking her to be his girlfriend. It was like a dream come true, a dream she had never believed in. A dream where someone would love her for who she was, she nearly blushed. "You know...I never thought anyone would ask me that..." She grabbed his paw in her's and smiled. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, beaming at her now, "Really? Oh wow, that's great!" He got on top of her and gave her a big hug, snuggling into her before he got up, finally remembering to check his glasses. (She hadn't screamed or anything, so he'd assumed they were still on) He stood over her, holding out out both paws to help her up. "Well come on now, let's go figure out what happened to Zeke."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam took Sid's paws and stood up. "He better not have eaten all the cookies!" She laughed a little at her own joke.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, "I hope not, he'll be sick when we tell him!" He pulled her into a warm hug, glad that things were finally going his way.

(( Ok Rubin, your turn. Zeke needs to come out now! ))
Neko

Post by Neko »

(More IRC goodness, taking place after Jack returns after dealing with the police officer and banged up pets.)

<RockstarRaccoon> Jack and Melinda had finally finished their report. Melinda took the papers to the back office to fax them and file the originals. Jack leaned over Darin, who was still sleeping in his lap and gently stroked his freshly-cleaned fur, careful not to wake him. It was futile, because after a minute, the door was lazily opened and Roger came in, letting the metal door slam shut behind him. "Sorry I'm late, there was an accident on the freeway and I had to take a detour all the way through Brookshire."

<Nekoyasha> Darin was suddenly awakened from his nice slumber, jumping up and falling of Jack's lap to land on the floor below. There was a soft thud as he landed on his back, scrambling to get on his feet to face the danger that had awakened him.

<RockstarRaccoon> Jack quickly leaned over to scoop the pup back up, making sure he wasn't hurt. "Playing with Rikki again?" Roger began, "Wait... That's not Rikki. What is that?" he was confused by this new animal.
<RockstarRaccoon> "Roger, why don't you come in on time? Do you realize the ridiculous morning we've had? We just got this lost wolf-pup and Rikki's son is in our vet with him." Jack was a little annoyed, the phone started to ring, "And you're getting that call."
<RockstarRaccoon> Jack rolled his chair backwards to make way for Roger. Who reluctantly picked up the phone and began by messing up the standard answer, saying "What can I do for you?" instead of "Where is your emergency?". Jack got up and carried the pup into the back where Melinda was filing away the last of the report.
<RockstarRaccoon> "Roger just got here," Jack told her, "He just got a call, so he'll be gone for a bit. You finishing here?"
<RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah," said Melinda, flipping through files, "Just putting it away."
<RockstarRaccoon> Jack sat down and looked at the pup in his lap, "You have a good nap little buddy?"

<Nekoyasha> "I was before I heard that loud noise...But I'm awake now!" He said cheerfully, trying to shake off the fright of being awoken so suddenly. (Not to mention falling to the floor)

<RockstarRaccoon> "That's good to hear," said Jack. Down the hall, the metal door creaked back open and the sound of footsteps came down the hall.
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki walked in looking better than he had before. "Is that Roger I hear? I'm guessing he's taking that call? Anyway, how have things been? is the report finished?"

<Nekoyasha> Darin stood up in jack's lap, turning to Rikki. "Mr.Raccoon your back!" He smiled happily, his tail wagging.

<RockstarRaccoon> Melinda shut the file cabinet and checked its lock. "Yep, all done. Is Taku ok? He should be waking up soon..."
<RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah, I'm gonna go back and wait until he does. He's gonna flip when he finds his face bandaged shut like that." He looked at the Pup when it spoke up. He crossed the room with a bit of a smile, "Hey there. How have you been?" he ruffled the fur on the pup's head.

<Nekoyasha> Darin's tail continued to wag, "Good! I Had meat and milk, then I fell asleep...Until a loud noise woke me up and I fell to the ground...But now you're here!"

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki smiled at the pup and held out his hands to give him a hug, picking him up. "Good to hear!"

<Nekoyasha> Darin hugged Rikki back, looking up to him. "Do you feel better now? I don't like it when your sad..."

<RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah," Rikki said, turning his hugging into petting and snuggling, "I was upset over Taku, but he'll be fine now..." He let the pup down, warmly ruffling its soft fur. He looked back up at Melinda, "So, how's Taku gonna be when he wakes up?"
<RockstarRaccoon> "He should be sore, and he's got those bandages tying his mouth shut, but he shouldn't be in too bad of condition if you want to take the pup back."
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki looked down at the pup, "How about that? You want to come back and wait for Taku with me?"

<Nekoyasha> Darin nodded and smiled, "Ok!"

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki took his paw and led him to the Vet room, Melinda following. Jack walked back out to the front office and nagged Roger to hurry up and take the squad car out to the call.
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki took the pup back into the room and pulled out a blanket from one of the cages, lying it down on the floor next to Taku's cage and sitting down on it, legs spread out in front of him, he opened his arms for the pup to come sit in his lap. Meanwhile, Melinda reached into the cage and took an IV out of Taku's arm, tossing the spent equipment before walking out, giving a nod to Rikki before she closed the door behind her.

<Nekoyasha> Darin sat in front of Rikki, leaning back against his stomach. He looked at Taku, feeling bad for Taku and Rikki when he realized something. He tried to dismiss the thought, to make it go away. It nagged at him until he finally accepted it, starting to whimper, trying to hold back the tears.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki hugged the pup and had started to stroke him when he started crying, Rikki leaned down over him, looking at his face from above. "Aww, what's wrong little guy?"

<Nekoyasha> "I-it's all my fault...He would be fine but...but" He started crying now, leaning down and covering his face.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki hugged the little pup, "It's ok, I'm not mad, you didn't mean for it to happen. You're still really young, it's ok if you haven't grown up yet. He'll be better soon anyway." He snuggled the pup warmly, "don't worry about it."

<Nekoyasha> Darin calmed down a bit, "But if I had left him alone at Matt's house, Frank wouldn't have hitted him, and then I wouldn't had come here to make him fall.." He cried into Rikki's arms.

<RockstarRaccoon> "I know," said Rikki, "But you didn't mean for this to happen, I don't blame you. He brought all this on himself, he shouldn't have been in Matt's house."

<Nekoyasha> Darin stopped crying, just sniffling every few seconds. He hugged Rikki's arm, still feeling bad about the whole situation. "He's gonna hate me...I hate me..."

<RockstarRaccoon> "Aww," Rikki hugged him close and snuggled him more, "Don't worry, he won't mind. I'll make sure he's not mad at you for it, you're too young to be held responsible for his clumsiness." he nuzzled the little pup, "Don't worry about it."

<Nekoyasha> Darin stopped sniffling, looking up to Rikki. "A-are you sure?"

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki gave the pup a big hug. "Stop worrying about it, everything will be fine."

<Nekoyasha> Darin calmed down completely now, trying to believe Rikki's words though doubt still hung in his heart. He turned and nuzzled Rikki's fur, enjoying the feel of his fur on his face.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki hugged him back, cuddling him happily. They sat there snuggling for a bit, when suddenly there was a stirring behind them. A muffled whimper came from Taku, who was getting scared very fast. Rikki set the pup aside, "Taku, calm down, it's ok." he opened the cage and went inside, lying Taku back down and taking his paws away from his face. All Taku could do was whimper, his mouth tied shut. "Melinda had to tie your muzzle shut because of the injuries, don't try to open it. Alright?"

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku calmed down a bit and nodded, still panting through the bandages around his muzzle. All he had to breath through was a plastic tube which poked slightly out of the front of his mouth and his exposed nostrils.

<RockstarRaccoon> "Alright, I need to go get Melinda, I need you to stay still right now. I'm going to leave the wolf pup here, ok?" Taku nodded and Rikki rushed out the door, leaving the pup alone with Taku.

<Nekoyasha> Darin slowly approach Taku, staying about a foot away. "I-I'm Sorry, Rikki says it's not my fault....but I still feel bad...I hope you're aren't mad at me." His head hung down, ears drooping down as well.

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku made a whining noise, trying to talk through his shut muzzle, but he couldn't. He held out a paw and beckoned for the pup to come closer, staring at him with watery eyes.

<Nekoyasha> Darin inched closer to Taku, "What's wrong? Does something hurt?"

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku took the pup with his paws and gave him a weak little hug, patting and rubbing his back, giving him a quiet, muffled purring sound.

<Nekoyasha> Darin hugged him back, being careful not to hurt Taku. "I'm glad your not mad...I hope you get better soon. Maybe we can play when you get all better!" he smiled at the idea.

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku let out a constricted sigh and let off the hug, lying back: just doing that had tired him out in his condition. He held out a paw and gently rubbed the pup with it, closing his eyes a bit.

<Nekoyasha> Darin laid down next to Taku, snuggling up against his side. 'Maybe he's not so bad after all..'

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku would have smiled, but the bandages prevented him, so he just leaned against the pup, closing his eyes and rubbing against him.

<Nekoyasha> "You know, you were really scarey last night, but... now I know you aren't." He nuzzled Taku's fur.

<RockstarRaccoon> Taku nuzzled weakly back. The door opened and Rikki and Melinda came back in, walking quickly. Melinda kneeled down in front of the cage, Rikki stood next to her.
<RockstarRaccoon> She spoke to him, "Hey, I'm glad to see you woke up. You can't talk, so I'm just going to let you nod. Alright?" Taku nodded. "Can you breathe enough?" He nodded. "Can you smell?" He inhaled and exhaled quickly, then nodded. "Can you still see out of both eyes?" Taku checked, closing one eye at a time, then nodded. "Alright, I'm guessing you're still tired?" He nodded at that. "Are you in pain?" He nodded with enthusiasm. She looked at him for a second, "Would you like me to help you go back to sleep?" He nodded, slowly, but sure.
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki walked into the cage while Melinda went to get a sedative. He kneeled next to Taku and held his paw, stroking his head with his free paw. Melinda brought back a syringe, readied it and reached into the cage. Taku whimpered and squirmed a bit when he saw it, but Rikki held his hand tight, and Melinda injected it. Rikki and Taku looked at each other, "I love you." Rikki said, squeezing his hand and stroking his head. Taku's eyes drifted shut and he began to slump over. Rikki lowered him and allowed him to sleep on his side.

<Nekoyasha> Darin nuzzled Taku one last time before getting up. He went to Rikki and hugged him. "He's not mad..."

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki hugged him back, "I told you it'd be ok." He looked back up at Melinda. "Are you going to stay and watch him now? I'm tired of this room..."
<RockstarRaccoon> "Sure Rikki, why don't you take the pup outside? He could use some exercise..."
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki nodded, turning back to the pup with a smile. "Come on, I'll show you some of the forest."

<Nekoyasha> Darin smiled at the idea, "Sounds like fun! I wonder if your forest is like mine."

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki took the pup by the paw again, leading him out the back, turning to Jack as they passed him fiddling in the chair. "I'm taking him outside, we should be back in a bit..." He opened the back door.
<RockstarRaccoon> "Alright Rikki, see you in a bit..."
<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki led the pup back to the bushes, hunching over. "Alright, we just need to crawl through this..." he lead him into the bushes.

<Nekoyasha> Darin got down on all fours and followed Rikki through the bushes, already having fun.

<RockstarRaccoon> They came out of the bushes into the dark forest floor. It was especially shady right now, with a cloud cover over the trees, but it hadn't cooled down much yet, and was the same temperature as the surrounding area. Rikki turned and waited for the pup to emerge.

<Nekoyasha> Darin crawled out of the bush, leaves clinging to his fur. He stood up and shook himself, shaking the leaves off. He looked around a second before walking over to Rikki. "This is fun! Where are we going now?"

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed, ruffling the pup's headfur again. "Well, Melinda said you needed exercise, so how do you feel about a bit of a run? How about a dash to that big tree, way over there?" he pointed to a tree in the distance, which seemed to have a clear shot to it.

<Nekoyasha> Darin followed where Rikki pointed seeing the big tree. "Ok, but I can run fast!" Darin smiled at Rikki before breaking out into a run.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki smiled and chased after him, keeping behind him to keep watch. He enjoyed running: it made him feel young, and the rushing blood kept his leg from hurting him.

<Nekoyasha> Darin kept running, not bothering to turn to see where Rikki was. He slowed down, just in time to slid to a stop at the tree. He was panting slightly as he turned and saw Rikki still running.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed as he pounced the young wolf-pup, rolling past the tree with him, pinning him in a leaf-covered cuddle.

<Nekoyasha> Darin was a bit surprised at first, but couldn't help but laugh at Rikki and his actions. "This is fun!" he said cuddling back.

<RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed, enjoying the feeling of a warm pup against his belly. "I'm glad you're enjoying it, we're gonna come out here alot while you're here. So, you feel like going for a swim?"

(To be continued)
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob and his parents made their way to the bottom of the steps and walked over to Enya. "Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Enya. Enya, these are my parents."
Enya smiled and shook their hands. "Hi! I'm Enya! Enya Bashir Al'Aziz from the Middle East. It's very nice to meet the both of you! And I love Jacob a lot. He saved me from my asthamtic attack the first time, didn't you darling?" Enya said, kissing him on the cheek.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

CY_Law wrote:"Hmmm... any suggestions from you?" said Xuan as he faced the other dog.

"Or~ maybe you all would want to visit my house? It's just over there," he continues while points to a two-storey terrace house just nearby.
Ian glanced over at the other dog. If none of them could decide what to do then maybe she would have an idea. Ian didn't know her, but she was there so she might as well contribute. The little corgi was just opening his mouth to respond to Xuan, when Terry wrapped his arm around his neck, causing Ian to make a near inaudible squeak. Terry gazed lazily at Xuan, cocking his head slightly. "I dunno 'bout that, dog. What's your name by the way? I was just in a car for quite a few hours. I don't really want to stay cooped up in someone's house." Terry looked over at the other dog, grinning at her. "Let the lady decide."
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

"Err... sorry about that, the name's Xuan by the way," Xuan said proudly, trying to secure some of his pride back.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Buckdida wrote:"Trinket," he said, still holding out his hand. "Man, looks like those goons knocked you out good. What's your name?"
"Kytes. What goons?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Fine-" Felix Finnaly Blurted out toward Shep. "But only because im Hungry.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
Buckdida wrote:"Trinket," he said, still holding out his hand. "Man, looks like those goons knocked you out good. What's your name?"
"Kytes. What goons?"
"The guys that caught us...wait...how did you get involved?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid laughed, "I hope not, he'll be sick when we tell him!" He pulled her into a warm hug, glad that things were finally going his way.

(( Ok Rubin, your turn. Zeke needs to come out now! ))
Zeke had been siting inside, enjoying his cookies, and slowly draining the milk. He didn't feel like wrestling, especially since what he thought of it involved the TV. however, being in this house alone scared him more, so after a while, he went outside. Sid and Sam were hugging, not wrestling. He blushed, and only managed a "But s-" before collapsing to the ground.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote: Zeke had been siting inside, enjoying his cookies, and slowly draining the milk. He didn't feel like wrestling, especially since what he thought of it involved the TV. however, being in this house alone scared him more, so after a while, he went outside. Sid and Sam were hugging, not wrestling. He blushed, and only managed a "But s-" before collapsing to the ground.
Sam hugged Sid back, so happy to have found someone who liked her for who she was. She looked into Sid's eyes but her head jerked to the sound of a 'thud'. She saw Zeke collapse onto the porch floor, "Zeke?!" She broke out of Sid's hug rushing over to Zeke, kneeling down next to him. "Zeke, wake up! What's wrong?" Her eye's were filled with worry, not understanding why he suddenly collapsed.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Neko wrote:"The guys that caught us...wait...how did you get involved?"
"Involved in what? My mom went to Wendy's and I had to give something to Sid," Kytes told them while reaching behind him for the yarn. It wasn't tied to his collar anymore. "Huh?" He stood up and looked through the bed, "Where is it, Where is it, Where is it?!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid swore and shot over to Zeke, getting to the other side of him before Sam, putting his arms under his shoulders to support him. "Hey, Hey, what's wrong?!" He said frantically.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

A string of Russian spewed from his mouth, as he tried to process what he had just seen. He looked up at Sam, who had worry on her face. 'wait, dose she care for him, or for me?' he thought to himself.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam jumped a bit at the foreign language,"Zeke are you ok? Did you eat to many cookies or something?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was confused by the... was that Russian? He shifted his arms to pick Zeke up "Come on, let's get you inside." He took Zeke in through the open door, walking back to John's room and lying him on the bed, looking down at him, still calm about it.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke snapped back to reality, sitting up on the spot. "Nooooo!" He shouted, as he opened his eyes. looking around the room, he noticed that he was somewhere different. He could tell he was on a bed, but he didn't recognize anything in the room. then his eyes fell on Sid, and he resisted trying to punch him. Then he saw Sam, and blushed nearly immediately.
~Rubin