Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki and the ranger got some food from one of the fast-food restaurants, Rikki getting a garden salad with fried-fish on top. They walked towards the other side of the food court, looking for a good spot for the snacking.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Mom can we get something to eat now?" Cale's mom pulled a 20 dollar bill from her purse and handed it to Cale. "Go ahead and get what you want, I already had something to eat." "Thanks mom!" Cale turned back to their group, "What do you guys want? I'm going to get a fish fillet sandwich from Mc Donalds."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky didn't know what food they served at rester aunts. the only good food he has ever eaten in his life was the pie, the tuna casserole, and one slice of turkey they served every thanksgiving at the training camp.

"What is there to eat?" Rocky asked
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale surveyed the food court. "There's Subway, Mc Donalds, Taco Bell, A chinese place, Burger King, and Wendy's"

"Subway sounds good right about now" Sam said eyeing the workers at Subway who were busy making sandwich's.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky just went with what Sam said. "Yeah, ill guess ill take subway too."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky just went with what Sam said. "Yeah, ill guess ill take subway too."
Cale turned to Flake, "What about you Flake?"
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"I'll have a Beef Taco at Tacobell/time." He heard his Stomich grumbling. ((By the way, It used to be called Tacobell where I live, but now it's called Tacotime tho It's from the same Company as Tacobell.))

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Ok, let's go to subway and get Rocky and Sam's food then we'll go to Taco Bell." Cale walked to Subway, Sam following behind. "Go ahead and order, I'll pay for everything when you and Rocky are done."

"Alright," Sam went to the counter and ordered a turkey sandwich with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese. "What are you going to get Rocky?" Sam asked looking at Rocky.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Actually, I'll pay for my own meal, but thanks for offering anyway." He shows his extra 10 bucks and smiles.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Auzzo wrote:Actually, I'll pay for my own meal, but thanks for offering anyway." He shows his extra 10 bucks and smiles.
"Ok, we'll meet you back at the table my mom was sitting at then."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"Okay." He went to Tacobell and ordered, "I'll have a Beef Taco with Rootbeer." He requested to the man who was working there, "Okay, please wait for the food as we had some difficulty with the Drink Machine." The man pointed to the Drink Machine. After about 5 minutes the man got Flake's food and Flake went to the table where Cale's mom had sat down.
Last edited by Auzzo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:"Ok, let's go to subway and get Rocky and Sam's food then we'll go to Taco Bell." Cale walked to Subway, Sam following behind. "Go ahead and order, I'll pay for everything when you and Rocky are done."

"Alright," Sam went to the counter and ordered a turkey sandwich with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese. "What are you going to get Rocky?" Sam asked looking at Rocky.

Rocky fidnt know what to order. He had never ordered from a resteraunt before.

"uhh I guess I'll have a regular bread with tuna, sausage and mozzerella?" He looked at the person through the glass.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zander wrote:Rocky fidnt know what to order. He had never ordered from a resteraunt before.

"uhh I guess I'll have a regular bread with tuna, sausage and mozzerella?" He looked at the person through the glass.
"Alright then, half or Footlong?" the man replied, making gestures of size in the air as he said it.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I guess I'll take the half?" Rocky looked at the guy again a he made it.

"Here you go" the guy handed Rocky the sub, which was all wrapped up in paper.
"thanks" Rocky replied, taking the sub.

(I'll let you choose the price. I'm on my iPhone so I'm lazy :D)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"That'll be $7.45" said the cashier.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale walked up to the cashier, handing the 20 dollar bill. "This is for both sandwiches" indicating to Sam and Rocky.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

The man put the sandwiches in the bag and handed them over with the change and reciept. "Have A Nice Day." (( You know the original thing I posted here was better. >:| ))
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale gave the bag to Rocky, "Go back to Mom and start eating, I'm going to run over to Mc Donalds and meet you there."

"Thanks for lunch Cale, I appreciate it."

"Heh, you're welcome. Anyways I'll see you guys in a minute." With that said Cale walked through the Food Court towards Mc Donalds. He stopped short when he saw Rikki at a table. He walked over to Rikki and the man sitting with him. "Hey Rikki, what's up?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh Cale! I was hoping to run into you here!" Said Rikki, his ears perking up, "This is Ranger Jack, I told you about him. He needed to do some shopping, so we came over here."
Jack looked down at Cale with a smile, and offered a hand to shake "Oh, so you're the person he was hoping to run into?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Sir."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack chuckled as he gave a firm handshake. (much like Rikki had the day before)
"So Cale," Rikki asked, "Where's your brother Rocky?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh he's eating with Mom, Sam, and Flake. We're all getting something to eat." Cale turned and indicated to where everyone was siting.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh really" Rikki said as he turned, picking up his food. He glanced momentarily at Jack with a smirk "Mind if we join you?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Go ahead, I'm going to go get my food first then I'll join you." Cale made his way to Mc Donalds, putting his order in for a Fish fillet and a lemonade.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stood on the chair and looked to where Cale had gestured, spotting Rocky, Flake, and the fox from the party sitting down at a table next to Cale and Rocky's 'mom'. Without a word, he hopped down, food in paws, and walked towards them, Jack following.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Before Flake could take a bite out of the Taco, he noticed Rikki, "Hi Rikki!" He waved at Rikki.

Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam was in the middle of unwrapping her sandwich when she noticed Rikki and another man approaching them. "Hi Rikki! What are you doing here?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki walked up to the table, Jack behind him. "Hey, we had some shopping to do. This is Ranger Jack, who I live with." he said, gesturing to the man walking up behind him.
"Hi there!" said Jack, with a friendly smile, waving with one hand while taking a bite of the half-wrapped sandwich in his other.
"Mind if we join you guys?" Rikki asked, glancing over them to rest his gaze on Mrs Patterson.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"I dont mind at all." Rocky looked down at his sandwich, trying to figure out why someone would wrap it up if there just going to walk 10 feet to the table.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I Don't mind, go ahead and have a seat. it's nice to meet the both of you," Mrs.Patterson Said.

Cale paid for his food and was making his way back to their table, noticing Rikki and Jack standing by their table.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack moved over to the woman to introduce himself. "Hi, Jack Calvin. You have alot of pets here." he said with a smile, holding out a hand.

Rikki pulled up a chair next to the pets. "So, how's your day been? Havin' fun?" he looked at them, mainly settling on Rocky.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Mrs.Patterson Shook his hand "Carol Patterson, nice to meet you." She giggled. "Oh, I suppose I do. I took Cale, Rocky and two of their friends out to the mall today."

"It was a lot of fun, we checked out every store there is to see" Sam said happily.

"Hey I'm back" Cale said to everyone, taking a seat.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"It was good, I guess." He finally bites into the Taco.

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack shook her hand firmly, unintentionally causing her to notice the large scar on the muscle of his upper arm, similar to the one on Rikki's leg, and the one below it, about the size and shape of Rikki's mouth. "Nice to meet you too." he sat down in a chair, which looked a little too small for his Muhammad Ali build.

"Oh, that's interesting. I haven't seen every part of this place myself, actually, only the places where he goes." he gestured to Jack. "Hey Cale."
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Jack moved over to the woman to introduce himself. "Hi, Jack Calvin. You have alot of pets here." he said with a smile, holding out a hand.

Rikki pulled up a chair next to the pets. "So, how's your day been? Havin' fun?" he looked at them, mainly settling on Rocky.
(this is probably very delayed. If you want, next time I'll just forget about you and not get up at 12:00 at night to catch up on the rp.)

Rocky looked at Rikki after taking a bite out of his sub. "yeah the day has been really good. We walked around stores and looked at stuff." he looked down at his pants. "and I got me a pair of pants." rocky added.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

(( No, it's all cool. ))

Rikki looked down at Rocky's new pants. "Very spiffy." he said, he himself had never been into clothes, and thought it strange that any animal, even a human, would wear them. Of course, Rocky was a housepet, and housepets were weird.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Kfc wrote:<Frank_is_Studying> Also, I'd like you to note at the beginning of the post that I am completely undeserving of such an amazing editor and only take 1/4 of the usual credit
"Jeez, calm down boy!" said Frank, rolling his eyes
"Why would I be calm at a time like this? I basically did nothing in like forever!" He didn’t remember the vet at all. "At least we didn’t actually go to that vet!"
"Yes, yes, but it’s a little line of water," said Frank, getting the fishing rods out of the back of the car as Matt opened the trunk and went back to his newspaper. He also didn't remember the vet. "Here, have a rod. I call the long one. The middle-length one is more flexible in its role, the short one is for active styles, and the long one is for people like me who prefer to let the bait sit out there under a bobber." Frank also grabbed a bucket and a tackle box.
Zeke saw the rods and his eyes widened. "Fishing! Fish heads fish heads, rolly polly fish heads!"
"...." Frank stared. "You should... never mind." He handed Zeke the bucket and trudged out towards the creek n' pond.
Zeke motioned at Matt. "What about him? Is he just going to stay back?"
"He likes his newspapers," was all Frank said, concentrating on staying upright. "Is it just me or is the world intent on switching the polarity its gravitational pull between steps?"
"I don’t know, maybe someone’s got us strung up like puppets, and were putting on a show for someone on the other side of a window!"
"That'd be... disturbing," said Frank, stopping and considering the idea. He looked up at the sky and yelled: "HEY!! YOU!! YEAH YOU!!! STOP WATCHING ME!!!!!!!"
Zeke wobbled over to frank, and waved his free hand above frank, to see if there were any strings attached. "Well, if there were any, I can’t touch 'em"

(Neither of them paid any attention to the weird looks the other pets were giving them)

"Well, whatever," said Frank. "Off to the water we go!"
Zeke tipped the bucket onto his head, nearly blocking his field of vision. He pointed off in the general direction of the trail, "Onward. To Fishie Victory!"

Frank started singing.
"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of fish!"
"Because, because , because , because!" Zeke joined in.
"Because of the wonderful things he does!" Frank replied.
Zeke tried to skip down the trail, but wobbled and fell. The bucket resonated as it hit pavement. "ARGH! My ears are ringing! Make them stop!"
Frank sighed, leaned down, and yanked the bucket off. "Maybe you should just HOLD the bucket, Zeke."
"Maybe..." Zeke blushed and picked himself up. "Ya know? It’s really echoey in there! You should try it!"
"I already did. I was deaf for a week afterwards," said Frank deadpan.
"I see..." Zeke's mood suddenly concealed behind a thoughtful grimace.
"Oh crap," said Frank, stopping and face-pawing. "We don't have any bait. Quick, find a dog!"
"You’re gunna use a dog as bait?!" Zeke gave Frank a horrified look.
"No, no, dogs DIG. We need worms. Worms live underground. We need to find a dog to dig underground to get us worms."
"I see... I’ve never done that before either. Every time I try, the grounds keeper shouts something at me in Spanish, and I have to go inside."
"Oh... right," said Frank, getting an epiphany. "Foxes enjoy digging to! ZEKE, GO DIG UP SOME WORMS!!"
"Ill Try!" Zeke chirped.
He ran around trying to find a nice soft patch of ground. "Ummmmm... Is here good?"
"I have no idea," said Frank, who had climbed to the bottom branches of a tree and was sipping the tea. "I'm a cat. We don't exactly dig."
"So?" Zeke asked, but as he did, he sat down and started digging. It was awkward, slow work. He started to wish he had paid better attention to the TV.
Frank sipped his tea and was amused by Zeke's digging.
After a few, Long moments of fail, Zeke looked up at his work. "Hey, I think I got some? Ewwww... There gross!"
Frank peered down. "Yup. Try not to get the slime in your fur. Throw them into the bucket with some dirt, then go get some more."
Zeke ran up to retrieve the bucket, and scooped the wormy patch into it, almost in one piece.
"Actually," said Frank, jumping down and looking in, "That's a lot of worms. How'd you do that?"
"I dunno... this ground made me feel lucky, I guess." Zeke contemplated his good fortune...
"Well, Zeke m'boy," said Frank, grinning and clapping him on the shoulder, "You keep that luck going, because 50% of fishing is just dumb luck. Let's go! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!" With a cry, Frank grabbed the bucket of dirt n' worm and leaped forward....
To fall flat on his face.
"Ow," he muttered through the grass. "It appears that my strength is not adequate to lift this bucket. Help?"
Zeke took hold of the bucket, barely keeping it upright. "I think we will need to work together on this one!" He held it just long enough for Frank to stand back up.
With a grunt, Frank pulled upwards. Somehow, between the two of them, one holding the tackle and the other holding the fishing rods, they managed to carry the thing towards the creek n' pond

....FIVE MINUTES LATER....

"Jeez," sighed Frank, collapsing to the ground. "That thing is HEAVY."
"I didn’t know stuff could be that hard to carry!" Zeke collapsed beside him.
"Yes, well..." huffed Frank.”Which fishing rod do you want? I still call the long one."
"I dunno... I’ve only been fishing a few times... You pick one for me."
"I'd go with the middle-sized one then, it's the most versatile. You can figure out which way you like to fish from there," said Frank, handing him the fishing pole. "See, there's two basic types of fishing style: live bait and lure fishing. I prefer live bait, it lets me take naps. Lure fishing is more active though, since you have to move the lure to get fish to eat it."
“Well, I did lure fishing off the end of the Yacht once... ill try that! What kinds of lures do you have?”
"Mmm, not much," said Frank, opening the tackle box. "I'm the only one who ever goes fishing, so I usually only have hooks and such. There's this weird minnow thing though." He tied it to Zeke's fishing pole's line. "You know how to cast, right?"
Zeke thought for a moment. "I should but this rod feels different then Theirs"
"One of two things," said Frank, impaling a worm on the Hook-and-Bobber rig, "Either they got really, really good rods, in which case you should steal them for me, or the rods were expensive but in no way balanced. The three we have here were a decent investment and we had the owner of the shop calibrate them for us."
"Why is it underneath though?"
"What, the reel? Of course it's underneath!"
"But that’s not how it’s supposed to work!" It’s gotta be on top!
"But-!" Frank stopped himself and face-pawed. "Zeke, you know there is MORE than ONE TYPE of fishing reel, right?”
"Maybe?" Zeke looked at the reel. It did look different. "I never paid attention to that stuff on TV.”
Frank sighed. "Judging by your reaction, you've never used a spinning reel before, here lemme show you."
He grabbed Zeke's hands to show him.

"First, you have to open the bail by pulling on this metal ring and putting it in the down position. Now hook a finger under the line." Frank held the line in place with his own finger while waiting for Zeke to try it.
He tried his best to do as he was instructed, and after a few tries, he got his finger in a good spot.
"Okay, now you pull the rod back to the nine o'clock position...."
He held the rod back. "Like this?" he asked.
"Yup. Now when I say three, snap it forward to about the 5 o'clock position. Don't kill me when you do. One. Two. THREE!" Frank dove for cover.
He snapped it forward and the lure went across the creek, just landing on the other bank. "Ack! this doesn’t happen on open water!" He fumed.
"At least you didn't catch my ear," said Frank, dusting himself off. "Okay, so the other bank's just sand like this one, so you should be able to just reel it back and into the water. It lures floats, just so you know."
Zeke reeled it in, the ring resetting itself, and he slowly reeled it back, experimenting on how fast to move the lure, and when to jerk. In moments, it was back at the top of the rod. "How was that?"
"Good!" said Frank, smiling. "I'm going to cast too, so try not to cross my line. If that happens, both of us will have to reel in and untangle the hooks and, well, it could just get bad."
“I’ll try not to do that!”
Frank made sure his worm was secure and cast too. Due to more experience, he was able to land his rig in front of a large rock in the stream. The rig floated towards the rock (and the worm's doom, hopefully).

Zeke walked farther up the Creak, and cast his line up river. he watched it pass him, then gently tug on the line as the current took off nearer to where frank and the bucket of worms were. "Hey frank? Do you like to keep the fish?"
"Yeah! Well, unless you want to eat at the mall. The mall had nice food too. We can give the fish to someone at the pond. Everybody likes fresh fish. We might even make some money off it!"
"Yah! I forgot to ask If I could have some money from Shelly!" he did however, also like the taste of fresh fish.
Meanwhile, Frank detected a jiggle. "Hm?" he said, looking to his bobber. It had since floated around the big rock and behind into the slack water. It bobbled. It tipped. Then it went under. "HAH!!" yelled Frank, yanking backwards to set the hook. "Gotcha!!"
Zeke stared in awe at how soon Frank had gotten a bite. "Wow Frank! Barely gotten it wet and you got a bite already?" He almost forgot to start reeling his own line to set the lure in motion.
"Location, location, Zeke!" Frank yelled back, reeling back the furious fish. It was zigzagging all over the place. "Hey, I've got a stringer in the tackle box. I'll show you how to put fish on it in a sec, but could you get it out first? Thanks."
Zeke quickly Reeled his own line in, and in a skip and a bound, skidded to a stop next to the tackle box. Zeke was momentarily confused, but grabbed the chain of what looked like giant hooks. "This it?" he asked, jingling the chain around to let Frank know what he had picked up.
"Yup," Frank replied, the fish by now tired and floating on the surface. He reeled it in and grabbed it by the lip. "Here, hand me the stringer, would you?"
Zeke handed it to him.
"Now, the hooks pop out here, see?" he manipulated the mechanism, which consisted of a ring of aluminum shaped somewhat like a really big hook. The top of the hook popped out like a safety pin. "Then you put the end in the fish's mouth... and through the gill! See, it holds the fish by the flap down where the gills meet the chin." He held it up for Zeke to see.
"Ahh! I think I can do that!"

"You can do the next one," said Frank, going back for another worm. "Try to get your lure into the slack water behind that boulder," Frank pointed, "There should be fish there."
Zeke wasn’t sure what Frank meant by 'slack', but he ran back for his pole, and cast the lure out. It landed right on the top of the rock. He reeled slightly, and gave the line a quick jerk. the lure lazily rolled off the rock, and right behind the current. "I think that looks good..." He gave a glance toward Frank, "Right?"
"Good, now let it float. The movement of the water should take it behind the rock, where it'll stop moving. When it does that, jiggle it. It should be pretty obvious if something eats it. When that happens, yank backwards!"
The Lure did as Frank predicted, and Zeke jiggled it slightly.
"Try again! You're bound to catch one soon."
Zeke was about to give up on the attempt, when the line went taut. Panicking, He pulled back on the line. "I- I think I got one!" Whatever was on the other end of the line was pulling hard and caught Zeke off guard. He nearly tumbled into the creak, the rod bending pretty far, he struggled to reel it in, and keep his footing. "F-Frank! Help!"
"J*****!!!" yelled Frank, grabbing Zeke's fishing pole and straining backwards. "What is with this creek?!! One second, you get normal fish, the next second you’re in Communist Russia!!!"
Zeke strained fighting the fish, and with a bust of adrenaline, He pulled the sucker right up to the surface. "Frank! what do we do now?"
"HOLD ON!!!" he shouted as the fish got REALLY mad and zipped off again. "Okay, so you see how the rod is all bendy? Bend it SLIGHTLY in the OPPOSITE direction the fish is running! This'll tire it out faster!"
Zeke did as he was told, and dug his feet into the ground.
"Ack," panted Frank, pulling with him. "The sucker sure is strong..."

A long and exhausting battle later...

"GOD," moaned Frank. "FINALLY. THE BEAST IS VANQUISHED."
Zeke stared in awe. The fish's eyes Shimmered in the sun, as its Scales Seemed to glow in the hot light. they glistened a Blue-green that faded to a cream-white.
"Woowwww...." said Frank quietly.”It's so beautiful...." Gently, he pulled it up onto the bank and stared at its beauty. "I... I'm not sure I... do you want to put it back?" he asked. "It's just so beautiful and...."
"I don't know... Maybe we should try to get pictures first?"
"Oh right... umm, wait here," said Frank. "Splash some water on it once in a while so it doesn't die!" With that, he sprinted back to the car. -Time skip- "DAD!!! WE NEED THE CAMERA!!!!"
"Why?"
"WE CAUGHT A REALLY BIG FISH!!!"
"I'M COMING TO SEE!!!" Pet and Parent dashed back.

Zeke did his best to keep the massive Fish hydrated. it was a more difficult task then he had thought. "What’s with all this water stuff... its wet." he grumbled to the fish.
"Wow," said Matt, taking out his cell phone and turning on the camera function. "That's a pretty big fish. Who caught it?"
Zeke Beamed at Matt, "I Did! although, Frank helped a lot. It was fighting hard!"
"Good job you two!" said Matt, "I could do a great big speech on teamwork, but I assume you don't want to hear that. Are you gonna keep it?"
"Wellll," said Frank, "It's just so beautiful, I'm not sure I would feel right killing it."
"You know what?" Zeke chimed, "I think we should let the poor thing go. As much as I love fish, I couldn’t kill this one!"
"Well then I'll help you boys get the fella back in." Matt picked the fish up, which flapped feebly, and put it in the water, gently moving it forward against the current to get the oxygen flowing. The fish soon wandered off to the depths.

It almost brought a tear to Zeke's eye as he watched it disappear.
Frank sighed. "Well. Who waaaaaaaaaaants-..."

"FOOD COURT!!!”
(food, that is)

"I do! wait, what’s a food court?"
Frank facepawed. "I forgot, you've never been to the mall. See, the food court is where you go to get food. It's got...." The three of them walked back as Frank continued his explanation, driving off for the mall.

Well, I'm not done coloring, but I think you can figure it out!

THERE! ITS FINALLY DONE!
Last edited by Rubin on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Hey Rikki" Cale opened his Fish Fillet container, taking the first bite out of it.

Mrs.Patterson noticed the scars on Jack's arm, refraining from commenting on them and being rude.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake finished his Taco and started drinking his Root Beer.

FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"And furthermore, the Mall is MASSIVELY AWESOME!! It's got, like, everything you could possibly buy! There's shoes, clothes, fireworks, I think I even saw a store selling grand pianos!"

Three guesses who that was.

Matt, Frank and Zeke walked into the Food Court, Frank expounding on the various things possible to do in the Mall.

"Anyways, this is the Food Court. They've got tacos, burgers, Chinese, Teriaky, Tacos, Subway, and... well, suffice to say you've got basically any type of possible food here. I'm all up for Teriaky, who's coming with? And Matt, I need ten bucks."