Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rubin wrote:Zeke snapped back to reality, sitting up on the spot. "Nooooo!" He shouted, as he opened his eyes. looking around the room, he noticed that he was somewhere different. He could tell he was on a bed, but he didn't recognize anything in the room. then his eyes fell on Sid, and he resisted trying to punch him. Then he saw Sam, and blushed nearly immediately.
"Wow," Sid chuckled weakly, lying Zeke back down, "Looks like you ate too many cookies." He rubbed Zeke's belly with his paw.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam stood beside the bed looking down at Zeke, holding his paw in between her own paws. "Zeke are ok? What happened?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Once they got to Their house, Flake immediately got out of the car. "Okay, I'll be outside if you need me." Flake forgot about his anger at the hospital. His Dad said something but he was already gone.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke Cringed as he sat up, embarrassed. He looked at Sam and blushed some more. "Oh? It mus ta been like Sid said. Too many cookies!" he forced a grin, and tucked his knees in.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, ruffling Zeke's hair. "Don't sweat it kid, it happens to everyone." He jumped on the bed, lying down next to Zeke, placing his arm over Zeke's stomach to continue his belly-rubbing, motioning for Sam to join him with the other. He had a friendly grin on his face: he saw why Sam liked this kid, he was like a cute little brother...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam climbed onto the bed sitting at the foot of it, in front of Zeke. "Well, I'm glad it's nothing to serious." She smiled cutely.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

The cute smile made him blush more, but at least he knew she still cared. "S-so... What now?" he asked nervously, still resisting the urge to punch something.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid let out a sigh. "Well, I think me and Sam could use a nap after our little bout, and you look like you could use one after your bout with the cookies, so let's just lie around for a while." He opened his other arm for Sam to lie down next to him.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid let out a sigh. "Well, I think me and Sam could use a nap after our little bout, and you look like you could use one after your bout with the cookies, so let's just lie around for a while." He opened his other arm for Sam to lie down next to him.
Sam moved across the bed and laid next to Sid. "A nap doesn't sound to bad actually." She laid her head down on Sid's chest.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ya, sure," Zeke felt more uncomfortable the ever now. He curled up, and pretended that they weren't there, waiting for them to fall asleep.
~Rubin
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake walked constantly until he was too tired to walk anymore. "Where am I-" His wound caused waves of pain that made him go went straight to the ground.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid smiled and relaxed his body. He pulled his new girlfriend close, cuddling her as he rested, purring as he enjoyed her warmth against his exposed fur. (He never put his jacket and collar back on)
As Zeke curled up, he moved his arm to rest on top of him, stroking at his fur for a moment before patting him and letting his arm rest on top of him.
He let out a soft, contented sigh, lying still and falling half-asleep.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam nuzzled Sid's fur, enjoying his embrace. This is a dream come true... Her eyes slowly closed, falling fast asleep.
Neko

Post by Neko »

(Continued, A new character is introduced!)

<Nekoyasha> Darin's happy expression disappeared. "I...dunno how to swim.."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed, ruffling the pup's headfur. "Don't worry, I can teach you, come on!" He began to lead the pup further into the forest.

<@Jofoxx> Pifer, crashed through a bit of bushes, not caring about the sound he was making. The blood was pumping in his head, and couldn't see clearly. He hadn't eaten in days, and the pain in his stomach had triggered that same animal instinct in his normally rational head. Suddenly, *sniff*, a scent. Delicious flesh... He crouched in the undergrowth, listening.

<@Nekoyasha> Darin walked alongside Rikki, "Is there a lake? I've never seen a lake before. Mother told me a lake is like a big puddle of water!"

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah, a lake is a large bit of water which-" his ear twitched and he looked to the side. "Hmm... Must be someone nearby." He ignored it: he was on good terms with everyone, and could take them anyway. "So yeah, a lake is basically a big puddle, only really deep."

<Nekoyasha> Darin stopped, ears twitching. "D-did you hear that?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki put a paw behind the pup and pushed him along. "Don't worry about it, it's probably someone looking for food. Nothing dangerous."

<@Jofoxx> Pifer stifled a groan as he saw the little pup. It may have been big, but it looked too young too protect itself. He just needed food. As the little thing passed, Pifer slipped out of the bushes behind it, ready to punces. He stopped suddenly, as he saw another figure next to it. A...raccoon. He sniffed. "R-Rikki?" He said, unknowingly a growl.

<Nekoyasha> Darin jumped at the sudden voice, grabbing onto Rikki's side.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki heard someone growl his name. He turned around, "Someone calling me?" he said loudly, searching the nearby undergrowth...

<@Jofoxx> Pifer, stepped farther from the bushes, his head still clothed in a rage. "R-Rikki. What-" Pifer's eyes traveled to the pup. "I need-" He lunged.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki saw the weasel pounce for the pup and immediately reacted, colliding with it in midair, bringing it down with force. It looked erratic, like it might be diseased: if it didn't calm down, he'd have to kill it.

<Nekoyasha> Darin flinched, watching in slow motion as the weasel moved through the air at him. He closed his eyes, expecting to be pounced on and torn to shreds. But it didn't happen, he opened his eyes and saw Rikki had taken the offense. He watched in shock.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Pifer's breathe escaped him with a loud "Oof" as he collided with the burly raccoon. His head struck the ground, hard, and his mind became even more fuzzy. Pifer fought at first, flailing against Rikki, but he was weak from hunger, and he soon grew still. "Please," the hysteric weasel huffed, "I need... food."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki had already turned the weasel over, and was about to tear its head off when it calmed down. He continued to hold it by the neck, pinning it. "Well you're not eating us." he said, matter-of-factly.

<Nekoyasha> Darin snapped out of it, rushing over to Rikki. "M-mr.Raccoon?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Keep back little one!" Rikki warned.

<Nekoyasha> Darin stepped back several steps, not sure of what to do.

<@Jofoxx> Pifer wheezed as Rikki's powerful grip constricted his throat. He stayed perfectly still, hoping that would save his life. He fought off the blood lust at the sound of the pup's tiny voice. "I-I.. I got it! No eating...the pup!" He pulled weakly at his captor's claws. "Please..."

<@Jofoxx> Rikki was trying to remember the weasel. He loosened his grip and let his head rest on the ground. "Alright. It's Pifer right? I'm gonna get off of you now, and then you're gonna leave us alone. Is that clear?" he said with a commanding tone

<Nekoyasha> Darin stood a few feet away, 'Does he know that weasel? He just tried to attack us...'

<@Jofoxx> Pifer gasped for as Rikki released his throat. the weasel coughed and wheezed as he turned an eye up at Rikki. "Yeah, yeah. Just-" He grunted, "Get off..."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki looked down at him for a second before slowly getting off, cautiously allowing him to escape.
<@Jofoxx> Pifer bolted as soon as Rikki's weight no longer pinned him down. He crashed through the bushes and was gone before Rikki even stood all the way up.

<Nekoyasha> Darin stood still, still shaken up. His tail was between his legs, shaking slightly as he watched the weasel run off.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki watched until the weasel was gone for sure before turning back to the pup, bringing it into his arms. "Are you ok, little one?"

<Nekoyasha> Darin clung tightly to Rikki, sniffling a bit. "I guess so..."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki patted the pup on the back. "It's ok. You're safe with me." He straightened up, "So, let's go take a swim." He started to lead the pup off again, his paw on his back.

<Nekoyasha> Darin walked beside Rikki, trying to shake off what just happened. "Is swimming hard? At my forest all we had was a creek and Mother said you need deeper water to swim in it."

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Well, it needs to be too deep to walk in before you can swim. It's easy though, you'll pick it up fast. I think it's instinctual..."

<Nekoyasha> "In-stinc-shinal?" he asked with confusion.

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah, it means that you should know how to do it without much teaching. I'll show you." They came to a clearing with a small pond. A brook was emptying into it on one end, while another brook, guarded by an old Beaver's dam emptied it from the other.

(To be continued)
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

After Flake dropped to the ground, His paws was holding him up but his paws dropped and he blacked out.

Zander

Post by Zander »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:
Neko wrote:"The guys that caught us...wait...how did you get involved?"
"Involved in what? My mom went to Wendy's and I had to give something to Sid," Kytes told them while reaching behind him for the yarn. It wasn't tied to his collar anymore. "Huh?" He stood up and looked through the bed, "Where is it, Where is it, Where is it?!"

"WHere is what?" Rocky asked. confused
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra stared off into space, ignoring every word and sound. She had basically nothing on her mind, except whatever her mind was rambling off about now. She started idly humming a random song, not even noticing she was mentioned, thoughts still rambling on about that pink circle that lives on a star. Or was the star it's car? A "star car"?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Zeke squirmed a bit, and gentally shifted out from under the arm. quietly as he could he got off the bed and tiptoed to the door.
Sid raised his head a little to look at Zeke, "hey, you goin' somewhere?" he said softly, gently stroking Sam's fur with his now-free paw.
"Oh um... well, I guess not." He sighed.
Sid looked down at Sam, who slept soundly by his side, then back at Zeke. "You wanna go home? I could wake her up and we could walk you back..."
"N-no... I wouldnt want to do that to her."
Sid tilted his head, "Well... ok... But, are you leaving?"
Zeke cringed. "Maybe, but I dont know... Its like theres somthing..." he stopped mid sentance.
Sid sighed with a mild smile, "I understand. You and Sam were friends, then I came out of nowhere and now we're all napping together. Some people just don't make friends fast..." He looked down at Sam, stroking her gently with his paw again. "If you don't feel comfortable, then I don't mind. I just wanted to say before you left: you're a cool guy, and if you ever want to hang out again, then you can come over at any time. Alright?"
Zeke was starting to see a slight bit of merit in Sid. He sighed and responded,"Alright. I think im just gonna hang out in here then, if its Ok."
"Alright then" Sid said, "Just be sure to not make a mess. I'm just gonna be here with Sam..." he looked back at Sam, rolling over a bit to snuggle into her, now that they were alone.
Zeke nodded and crept into the other room. He felt raiding the cabinet for the most violent game Sid owned.
Behind him, Sid snuggled into Sam, and went back into his sleep-like state.

(( PS: If Kytes looses the yarn, Sid might actually try to kill him, because it was the last possession of his best friend who died. Just a warning. ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Atari wrote:Kyra stared off into space, ignoring every word and sound. She had basically nothing on her mind, except whatever her mind was rambling off about now. She started idly humming a random song, not even noticing she was mentioned, thoughts still rambling on about that pink circle that lives on a star. Or was the star it's car? A "star car"?
Ian stared at the girl. He noticed the other two guys staring as well. She had been asked the same question twice, yet she was just gazing off into space. Ian cocked his head slightly. This girl was just too weird. He was about speak when Terry moved. It was almost too fast for Ian to recognize. In an instant, Terry was close enough to the dog's face to lick her. That cheshire grin was still plastered on his face, and his fierce green eyes bored into hers. "Hey!" He said with so much force it could be called a bark, "Earth to pup! Anyone home?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

...and that unicycle-riding penguin-- Kyra came back to her senses when a dog practically yelled at her. She took two steps backwards to create more space between them. "My name's not pup, it's Kyra. Why did you yell at me, anyway? I didn't do anything..." She acted unphased, although her ears were ringing at first.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian winced at Kyra's harsh tone. That was not going to roll well with Terry. He saw the blue tomcat bristle visibly, arching his back. Before Terry could react, though, Ian pushed his way between them. "Wait! Aha-er... Hi." He said, holding out a hand. "I'm Ian. We were just wondering... if you had any ideas about what we could do... Y-Y'know... for fun?"

In the background, Terry was fuming. He wanted to give that little pup a piece of his mind.

--------------------

Pifer kicked up huge wads of dirt as he bolted through the forest. What had just happened? Had he seriously tryed to eat a little wolf cub? The thing was defenceless, tiny, but boy did it look gooood.. Pifer shook his head roughly, no. That attitude had almost gotten him killed. He just needed to find something to eat... a mouse, a squirrel, anything. Food was so scarce, though, even for a tough guy like him. His mind growled at him. You could have taken that raccoon. Then you could have gotten the pup. Ohooo... the pup! He stopped, digging his claws into his head. No. Rikki didn't deserve it. The pup didn't deserve it. Pifer brought his hands down to his waist, panting. He wasn't supposed to be like this... not anymore.

-several minutes later-

Pifer slinked quietly out of the treeline, swiftly clipping on the silver collar he always wore when he traveled into the development. He could see the wall to the residintial area only a few feet ahead, and there was no one around. He bolted, scurrying up to the wall, and quickly vaulted over. He landed with a soft *thud* on the other side, glancing around. No one. Finally, his eyes caught something. Yessss... There they were, looming up against the sides of the houses. He scurried over and dove into one, careful not to spill any garbage onto the gorund. Pifer had become experienced in raiding the human's trash. After a few moment's, he hit the jackpot. "Oh man!" Can's rattled and boxes crumpled as he dug his way back out, holding a shining can. "Tuna!" He scooped what little bit there was in teh can out with a single swipe of his tongue, careful not to cut it on the rim. Suddenly, a scent. Dog? His head shot up, leaving him at full attention. Where was it...? There! Pifer cocked his head. Was it... sleeping? He hopped down from the garbage, walking cautiously toward it. It just laid there. Pifer jabbed a finger into its flank, careful not to get too close. "Hey... You alive?"

EDITED: To included mentioning of his stolen collar.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Eh? Oh, sorry about that. Sometimes I go off into space, as if I'm asleep, and if someone brings me back to my senses, it angers me. Heh? Pleasedon'tkillmeIdidn'tmeantowellIdidbutsubconscouslynotconsciouslythereforeittechnicallywasn'tcompletelymyfault?" Kyra was trying to explain to the cat what happened, as she saw he was seemingly ready to destroy everything in his path. "Hmm... for fun? I dunno, I mean, if you got a Box, I guess we can play Blinx, but it needs an 'X' on it, electricity, complex circuitry, about 10 blocks of memory (for a save file of course), a controller, as it's 1 player, and I think it has to be black, although the white ones are cool, too. I have the disc at home, too. I think it's X-bucks? Or is that the currency in the game... Oh wait! It's an X-Box. Yeah, that!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

(Continued, let's learn how to swim!)

Nekoyasha> Darin ran up to the water's edge, looking down into it. "Wow, this is a lake?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed, following him, "Yep. Well, it's more of a Pond. See, the beavers built that dam over there and it made the water get deep here, so..." He walked over to the dam, checking to see if the beavers were out. They weren't. He walked back to the pup.

<Nekoyasha> "Ok," Darin slowly waded into the water, enjoying the refreshing water. He copied what Rikki did, taking in a big breath of air and jumping out into the water. He tried to paddle like Rikki had done but was uncordinated. His head fell below the water's surface, he panicked letting the air out of his mouth.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed and stuck his hand under the pup's chest, supporting him. "Looks like you need some practice. Here, try again and see if you can make a little circle around me. I'll watch you."

<Nekoyasha> Darin took a deep breath and tried again, only this time his instincts kicked in. He slowly doggie paddled around Rikki. "Look, I'm swimming!" he beamed, starting another lap around Rikki.

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Alright!" Rikki smiled, "That's good!" he let his hand down so the pup was on his own, "You think you can paddle out to that log in the middle now?"

<Nekoyasha> "Um, Ok!" He turned towards the log and slowly paddled to it, grabbing onto it. "I did it! I know how to swim!" he smiled, turning to look at Rikki.

<@RockstarRaccoon>The water was refreshingly cold on the warm day. Rikki paddled up next to him, grabbing the log too. "Good job!" He gave the pup a little pat on the shoulder, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

<Nekoyasha> Darin nodded happily, "The water feels really nice, and swimming is fun!" He let go of the log and hugged Rikki's side. "You're the nicest raccoon I've ever met."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki shifted a little so the pup didn't fall in, he beamed and felt warm inside. "Thanks, I like you too little guy." He took an arm off the log and hugged the pup back.

<Nekoyasha> Darin let go of the embrace and started paddling around the log, starting to get the hang of the doggy paddle. "I wish we had a pond at our forest. I'd show everyone how I could swim!"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed and followed him around. He fondly remembered teaching his own children to swim in a different pond. This was alot like that. He was going to miss this pup when they had to return him. Oh well...

<Nekoyasha> Darin swam around the log a few times before paddling over to where the water was shallow. He sat down in the shallow part, panting lightly. "Swimming is tiring, my arms and legs feel heavy." He looked at his arms and matted fur as it dripped into the water.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki followed him and sat down next to him, putting his arm around his shoulder. "That's ok, it tires me a bit too. You wanna stop for today?"

<Nekoyasha> "Yea, but can we come back tomorrow? I like swimming." He looked up to face Rikki with a smile.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki smiled down, "Sure, but let's get dry for now." He walked out to the dry shore and shook the water off, turning and beckoning for the pup to do the same.

<Nekoyasha> Darin got out and did the same getting down on all fours, sending the excess water in all directions. He stood back up, his fur a bit poofy.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki smiled and went over to the pup, snugging him. "Now, let's go this way, I want to show you something..." He picked up his collar and led him off to the south-west, buckling it back on as he went.

<Nekoyasha> Darin watched as Rikki put the collar on, before following him. "What's that thing you wear around your neck? Doesn't it hurt?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki's expression stilled for a brief moment, taking in the question. He wondered why the pup hadn't been told about this before... "It's called a collar. It's a thing that humans give to animals to show that they belong with them. Jack gave me this one when we decided to stay together. It's a little uncomfortable and can get in the way at first, but after a while you get used to it."

<Nekoyasha> Darin was silent for a moment. "So that's what taku was talking about..."

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki looked down at him, "What about Taku?"

<Nekoyasha> "When I was facing Taku at Matt's house he asked where my collar was, and something about smelling d-do-meh-fication."

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Domestication." Rikki corrected, "It means that humans have tamed you enough that you don't act like a wild animal anymore, it means you're a pet, like Frank."

<Nekoyasha> Darin absorbed Rikki's words, a thought hitting him in the process. "So, you're a pet?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki chuckled, "I guess you might say so. I live with Jack and I wear this collar. But I'm not really 'Domesticated', I can leave any time I want. I used to live out here without him for weeks at a time when there was more food in the forest, in this tree right here." He held out a hand and gestured to a large tree that they'd come up to.

<Nekoyasha> Darin looked up at the giant tree, "You lived in a tree? Wouldn't you fall off the branches?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed, "No. We Raccoons can climb really well, unlike wolves, who usually make little dens. But there's a little more here than branches. come here..." he got down on all fours and gestured for the pup to climb onto his back.

<Nekoyasha> Darin climbed onto Rikki's back, wrapping his arms around his neck. "A-are you gonna climb the tree?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Yep, hang on tight." Rikki grabbed onto the side of the tree, using the carved handholds to help him take the pup up to the hole, where he let him off, rolling the pup into the leaf-filled basin.

<Nekoyasha> Darin landed softly in the bowl like floor which was covered in leafs. He sat up and surveyed the inside of the tree, seeing markings all over the interior walls. "Wow...you lived here? What's all the stuff on the walls?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki laughed a bit as he climbed in with the pup, "Oh, just some doodles and shiny things I found." He scooted up to the pup and snuggled into him. "So, can you guess who was born here?"

<Nekoyasha> Darin was silent as he thought. "Oh, I know! Was it Taku?"

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki hugged him, "Yep, Taku and his brother and sister were all born here. They all said their first words and got their names in here. It was so warm and comfortable with them all in here..." Rikki warmed and snuggled the pup closer...

<Nekoyasha> Darin snuggled with Rikki, he had really grown fond of the raccoon. He felt as if he was a second father, so loving and caring. "It's nice in here..."

<@RockstarRaccoon> "Yeah..." Rikki sighed. A stream of fond memories went through his head... When he'd first found the tree and set it up as his own, when he'd brought the girl who'd end up being his mate home.... His three children were born in here, and he remembered snuggling them all close with the opening blocked on cold winter nights. That was how he snuggled the pup, filled with affection.

<Nekoyasha> Darin nuzzled Rikki's fur, fighting the urge to fall asleep. He was some what exhausted from running and swimming, and it was so warm in Rikki's little home...

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki held the pup close, "You tired little guy? I think we could both use a nap..." He curled around the pup, snuggling against him, ready to go to sleep with it...

<Nekoyasha> Darin yawned softly, "A nap couldn't hurt..." He snuggled against Rikki, falling fast asleep in his embrace.

<@RockstarRaccoon> Rikki cuddled the pup close, falling fast asleep with a smile on his face.

(End for now)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sam opened her eyes and yawned softly, then rubbed her head softly against Sid. She turned her head to see if he was awake.
Sid smiled down at her. She couldn't see his eyes through his glasses, but he was clearly awake. "Did you have a good nap?" he asked, still stroking her soft back-fur.
"Yea," she stretched along side him enjoying his touch. "Do you always sleep with sunglasses on?" she giggled.
Sid gave a soft laugh. "Yeah, I like wearing them..." He stretched himself out too, propping himself up on his elbow next to her, rubbing his leg against hers...
Sam sat up next to him, leaning against his side. She turned to see if Zeke was awake only to notice he was gone. "Where'd Zeke go?"
"He didn't feel like napping, so he went to play the X-Box some more..." he smiled, "That means it's just the two of us for now." He curled his tail over himself, resting it on her side...
"I see..." she nuzzled his cheek affectionately. "Why don't you take you sunglasses off so I can see your eyes. I'm curious to what color they are."
He froze. She wanted him to take his sunglasses off? "Uhh... they're Hazel." He lied, "Nothing interesting..."
"Aww, c'mon. Why don't you show me? There's nothing to be shy about. I thought couples weren't suppose to keep things from each other, and you won't even show me your eyes? Are you embarrased or something?" She leaned in closer to him.
"But... But... But I..." he fought for words, some way to get out of the situation... "I really don't like my eyes... they're...." he couldn't continue, in the back of his head, words started flowing. 'Unacceptable deformity. Euthanasia. Scares Children. Euthanasia. Nobody wants this cat. Euthanasia.'
Sam sighed, seeing how uncomfortable Sid was getting. "Alright, I won't bother you about it if it bothers you that much..." She leaned her head against his chest. She felt a bit hurt, but was trying to be understanding.
Sid sighed, relieved, hugging her into him. "...Thank you..." he said softly. A single tear rolled out from under his glasses. He started to gently stroke her back again...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian just stared, mouth gaping wide. He hadn't understood a word out of the girl's mouth. It seemed he didn't need to, however, as Terry was quick to respond. "Tch!" He snorted, rolling his eyes. "You abviously weren't listening. I already said I didn't want to go inside." He siad the last bit with a snobby attitude, coming this close to sticking his tongue out at Kyra.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

Flake moved a bit, "...W-What happened?" He looked around with his Blue half open eyes. "W-Who are you.." His vision was blurry, but he saw someone near him.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer stared down at the pet, rolling his eyes. What's with this guy? Is he drugged? Pifer grabbed the dog by the shoulders and sat him up straight. "I don't know what happened to you." Pifer growled as he steadied the incapacitated dog. He ignored the pet's question about his identity, looking around for anyone else who could help the dog. "I was hoping you could tell me what happened."
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"W-Well, I do have this arm that has poison in it, and it is injured." He raised his injured arm to let the Weasel examine it.

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer flinched away as the dog moved. He realized, though, that the dog was just showing his "injury" and moved closer again. "Poison?" Pifer asked curiously, sniffing the arm. "How'd you get poison in there?" He gave the dog's arm a little tap as he spoke.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Zander wrote:"Where is what?" Rocky asked. confused
Kytes was franticly ripping through the sheets on the bed. "The something I was going to give to Sid." Dr. Stones had just walked in, "Ah, Kytes, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Kytes looked up and over to the doctor. "Where is it!?!" he yelled, practically pouncing across the room at him. "What did you do with the yarn?!?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Kytes was frantically ripping through the sheets on the bed. "The something I was going to give to Sid." Dr. Stones had just walked in, "Ah, Kytes, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Kytes looked up and over to the doctor. "Where is it!?!" he yelled, practically pouncing across the room at him. "What did you do with the yarn?!?"
Dr.Stones reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the ball of yarn, handing it to Kytes. "You mean this? We had to take it off of you so we could check you over."
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Okay then..." Kyra pulled out of her collar a book about the size of an ornament and a magnifying glass. "Well, who wants to read? Anyone? Otherwise, I got nothin-- Oh, wait! I remember this thingy that's like an X-Box, but smaller, and doesn't need a wire! A... uh... Game Colour?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes grabbed the ball and hugged Dr. Stones. Then a sudden thought shot into his head, I'm not at Wendy's anymore. This is a vet... Where's Mom? Did she leave me? He was unaware of it, but he was slowly digging his claws into the back of Dr. Stones' legs.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian stifled a laugh a the timy book and magnifying glass. It was silly, but not really wha they were looking for. Terry rolled his eyes yet again, sighing. "If your gonna keep suggesting video games at least get with the times." He turned away from her, finally losing interest, and glared at Xuan. "So, China. Er-Xuan. Had any enlightening thoughts yet?" Ian turned his eyes upward in exasperation, making his way around to Kyra's side. "S-Sorry about him." He whispered in her ear. Ian hoped Terry's attatchment to him wouldn't give Ian a bad reputaion with these new pets. He just hoped Terry would be leaving soon.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kytes grabbed the ball and hugged Dr. Stones. Then a sudden thought shot into his head, I'm not at Wendy's anymore. This is a vet... Where's Mom? Did she leave me? He was unaware of it, but he was slowly digging his claws into the back of Dr. Stones' legs.
Dr.Stones held still, he was used to such things dealing with animals all the time. "Is something wrong, are you in pain? Either way, could you please remove your claws from my legs?" He spoke calmly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Like a voice out of nowhere, a shout shot through the room, "Die Freak!"
Sid bolted upright, making a small yelping noise, his hand rushing to his glasses to make sure they were still on.
Sam was suddenly pushed off of Sid, falling over to his side. "Oof....Was that Zeke?" She sat up rubbing her head.
Zeke had been in the other room, still playing the video-game. He didn't know which one it was, and he didn't quite care. "Freaking Wizard!"
Sid was panting as if he'd had a horrible nightmare in the moment that Zeke had shouted. He stared at the open door, "...Zeke?" He calmed down, clutching his side, wincing as if someone had just kicked him. He sighed and turned to Sam, "Oh! Sam! Are you ok!? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shove you like that!"
Sam gave a reassuring smile, "Oh, I'm fine. I should be asking you that, you acted like you just had a heart attack. You ok?" SHe moved closer to Sid.
Sid looked back down at his side, rubbing it a little. The memory that Zeke's scream had triggered hurt like it was fresh, even after he'd worked so hard to forget it. "Yeah... I guess... I guess I wasn't paying attention, that's all..." he lied, grooming the back of his arm.
"We should probably go check on him after leaving him alone for so long." She gave Sid a quick hug before getting off the bed and heading into the living room. "Hey Zeke, you doing ok? I heard a bit of yelling."
Sid sat on the bed for a minute, looking down at himself, feeling disgusting...

Zeke stared at the screen, intent on finishing the level. "Ya, whatever," He pouted.
Sam took a seat next to zeke, placing her paw on his shoulder."What's wrong, having trouble beating the level or something?"
Sid wiped the tears from under his glasses and walked out of John's room, giving them one last check, "Hey Zeke, everything ok out here little buddy?"
"Sure," he stated flatly. An enmie poped up behind him attacking, making him jump a bit.
Sid gave a bit of a smile and ruffled Zeke's headfur again, "Alright, good luck with that." He leaned against the back of the couch and looked at Sam, "So... You wanna do something else now?" He still hadn't noticed that, aside from his glasses, he was completely naked.
Sam leaned her head back so it upside down, looking at Sid."Do you have anything in mind?"
Sid thought "Wellll... I still haven't unpacked my things... you wanna see where I sleep?" he asked with an enthusiastic grin.
Zeke gave an unintelligible grunt. He wasn't getting the attention he wanted to, yet at the same time, he wanted them to go away.
Sid looked down at Zeke, "You can come too if you want..."
"Yea Zeke, come on!" She got up and off the couch, walking over to Sid.
Sid put his arm around her and gave her a squeeze.
"fine," He replied and paused the game. as he stood up, Sid embraced Sam, making him cringe. "I might as well."
Sam leaned into Sid, "lead the way."

"Alright then!" Sid let go of Sam and led them back into the bedroom, going to the curtain hanging from a tension-rod and pulling it back, presenting his little alcove where his slightly worn cat-bed sat. "Isn't it neat?" he asked with some enthusiasm.
Zeke felt like scoffing at the little space. "Well, It works."
Sam looked down at the pet bed and curtains, 'I thought he would've had his own room, I guess he they aren't well off for money. Don't want to say anything and be rude...' "Curtains? That's actually pretty cool, you can just close it off and sleep in peace." Oh jeez, I'm so horrible at hiding my feelings...'
Sid smiled, oblivious, (somewhat on purpose) "Isn't it?" He plopped down on the pet-bed, grinning up at them. "Back in Detroit, I had to sleep in the corner, and all my stuff went under Dad's bed. I couldn't hang out in the rest of the apartment either, 'cause-" he swore about John's mother "-didn't like me." he Scowled to show his annoyance at the woman before turning to his cardboard box, which was sitting next to the bargain-price dog-sized pet-bed opening it. "Now, he's gonna get a bigger desk, and I can have that one over there," he pointed to a desk with another box sitting on it, "And then it'll be like having my own room. Isn't that awesome?" He grinned up at them.
Zeke was startled by the cursing, and flinched. "Ya, Real Neat!" He replied sarcastically. He looked at him with a half intent stare.
Sam turned to Zeke, "Zeke is something bothering you? Why are you acting so mean..."
"Yeah, is that game still bothering you? Let it go." He thought of something, "Oh man, I'm sorry, I didn't even realize." he jumped to his feet, "I'm probably making you guys jealous here, showing off my cool bed while you guys probably sleep on the kitchen floor or something. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to brag, I was just excited about it..." his ears drooped.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky drifted off to his own little world, he turned toward the table by Cales bed.
"oh my god can this be?!" he gasped to himself, running over to the table. "it is!" he picked up the little plastic cup with purple liquid inside.
"it's grape juice in a cup!" he instantly started to drink it, quickly finishing. "huh... Funny tasting grape juice" he looked awkwardly at the empty cup then at the doctor "do you have any more?"

(Sorry, no color. On my iPhone. :3)
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Enya smiled and shook their hands. "Hi! I'm Enya! Enya Bashir Al'Aziz from the Middle East. It's very nice to meet the both of you! And I love Jacob a lot. He saved me from my asthamtic attack the first time, didn't you darling?" Enya said, kissing him on the cheek.
"Yeah, I did," Jacob replied. "You had me worried there when that happened."
"You two make a cute couple," Jacob's mom commented. "It's nice to meet you, Enya. My name is Jessica."
"And I'm Chris," Jacob's dad said.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Oh, sorry." Kytes let go of the leg. "It's just, where's my mom? She was with me at the Wendy's."
(I'm controlling the doctor since you (Neko) said that you were trying to end the vet thing, and this would be quicker.)
"Well, I don't know about your mom, but we were able to get ahold of your dad." Dr. Stones was explaining. "He said he'd be here in a few minutes."
Kytes walked away from everyone towards a corner of the room. He and his dad didn't always get along very well. He fumbled with the yarn, trying to get it to hook onto his collar somehow without unraveling it.

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky drifted off to his own little world, he turned toward the table by Cales bed.
"oh my god can this be?!" he gasped to himself, running over to the table. "it is!" he picked up the little plastic cup with purple liquid inside.
"it's grape juice in a cup!" he instantly started to drink it, quickly finishing. "huh... Funny tasting grape juice" he looked awkwardly at the empty cup then at the doctor "do you have any more?"

(Sorry, no color. On my iPhone. :3)
Doctor Stones turned to Rocky, chuckling a bit. "I wouldn't advise that you drink out of random containers, that was grape flavored medicine. Luckily it wasn't any major medication, so you should be fine."

After filling out a few forms and paying for the clinical visit, Mrs. Patterson was lead to where Cale and Rocky were. She burst into the room, seeing Cale and Rocky bandaged up. "What happened?!"

Cale turned nervously to his mom, not wanting to tell the truth. "Oh, you know me, heh heh...just kinda fell, No big deal..."