Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

HarlequinRed

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason laughed a bit at the notion. "Sounds like no place for me." he said before mulling the ideas around in his head. "We could try soccer, or volleyball, whichever really I'm fine by but I'm not much of an athlete." he admitted with a shrug. When it came to strength Mason wasn't exactly on par with most people but when it came to speed he knew he could beat a few people in a foot race. The German Shepard then remembered something so small but was important in his own eyes. "Oh and Sid you should really thank the human Sid for the cocoa when you see him next time." he then mentioned.
Call me Red or Harley, either is fine.

Characters:
(BsM)
Mason Castor: S-4 P-4 E-7 C-8 I-6 A-8 L-5
(EC)
Parker Vester: S-9 P-7 E-8 C-5 I-4 A-6 L-3
TheSilentChoice

Post by TheSilentChoice »

Neko wrote:
"Oh I'm girly now, huh? I'll make sure to remind you how girly I am when I win." Sam smirked at Therin, swinging high up. After Swinging back she prepared herself, launching herself of the swing as it swung forward and reached its peak. She stuck the landing with relative ease, turning around to face her challenger. "Cmon tough guy, can ya beat that?"

(Compare their stats to see who wins. Proll a mix of Agility and strength, maybe endurance?)
He stuck his tongue out at her as she moved to take the first jump. He watched in amusement at her distance and bunching himself on the seat as he reached his maximum height he called out "Hyaaa!" As he leapt from his seat...landing on all fours, then checks his distance to hers.

((I dunno about endurance but the other two sure.))
Needless~ (By Me)
We laughed at him because he was different,
He laughed at us because we were the same,
We chided him for his mind,
He chided us for ours were all the same,
We will never laugh the same way again,
He will never laugh again.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at them, holding the yarn ball between both hands, "So... it's true then? That there are places over there still run by cats? Without human rule...?" He suddenly seemed to be very serious and very interested in that subject, kneading the yarn ball between his hands. He was now attentive to whatever they were talking about, all thoughts of playing with the masks and setting them on fire with his lighter gone from his mind...
HarlequinRed wrote:Mason laughed a bit at the notion. "Sounds like no place for me." he said before mulling the ideas around in his head. "We could try soccer, or volleyball, whichever really I'm fine by but I'm not much of an athlete." he admitted with a shrug. When it came to strength Mason wasn't exactly on par with most people but when it came to speed he knew he could beat a few people in a foot race. The German Shepard then remembered something so small but was important in his own eyes. "Oh and Sid you should really thank the human Sid for the cocoa when you see him next time." he then mentioned.
The twins shared a look, then burst into a short laughter
"Run by cats?" Jack asked after he stopped laughing "By the spirits, you misunderstood. We're not a single-species community at all."
"Quite right!" Johnny continued "There are plenty of different animals in there - cats, dogs, wolves, big cats and even raccoons and foxes."
"We're connected to the native humans in many ways and rely on each other when need comes." Jack said and looked at his brother who only nodded "And we only recently allowed the tourists in our archipelago."
"Which increased the variety and the numbers of the villagers." Johnny finished "You both will like it in there..." the Nebelung was about to finish his sentence, when he was nudged by his brother.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
Darin sat and listened with great curiosity."Wow, can a mouse really do that?" The way Max spoke made it sound like the super heroes the pup had watched on TV. His tail began to wag excitingly now, "I can really meet him? Can I meet him now? He sounds like the coolest mouse ever!"
"They can, it generally involves a LOT of planning" Max said, "imagine how you wolves go after your prey. You do it as a pack. Not one, but MANY. You swarm around it and take it down. Mice are a little on the small side for surrounding someone to work, but, they can build a lot of little traps. Imagine if a piece of string is used to trip a cat onto a little bed of strings laid out already. Then they shoot the ends of those across the cat with little bows and arrows. Effectively the hunter is all tied up. Perhaps, more violent, the mice roll harmful objects over their cat enemies using the ceiling in a house and drop them through holes? Its just a matter of thought... Unfortunately, this little friend of mine is on his own now, the friends he needed to be really harmful are gone." He paused then and considered how to introduce him to his mouse form. "As for meeting him... I'll go home and put Nate in his cage and get my friend... He's cautious though, he tends to only be around one pet at a time, so, it'll just be you and him."

In the cat's hands, Nate curled up and slept. He'd had enough excitement and the petting just put him out. Night Night for now.
Neko

Post by Neko »

TheSilentChoice wrote:
Neko wrote: He stuck his tongue out at her as she moved to take the first jump. He watched in amusement at her distance and bunching himself on the seat as he reached his maximum height he called out "Hyaaa!" As he leapt from his seat...landing on all fours, then checks his distance to hers.
Sam smirked, stepping forward and patting Therin on the head. "Better luck next time, champ." She chuckled, "Oh, should I remind you how girly I am?" She removed her paw from his head, looking down and waiting for his response.

Darin listened intently, truly fascinated that mice could do such acts and be so amazing. He was a bit saddened at the last part. "Aww, you can't come too? if he is so amazing, why is he cautious? I thought he was super brave and smart."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote: Darin listened intently, truly fascinated that mice could do such acts and be so amazing. He was a bit saddened at the last part. "Aww, you can't come too? if he is so amazing, why is he cautious? I thought he was super brave and smart."
"He's just one mouse," Max said, "he doesn't like to push his luck is all. There's a difference between being smart and putting yourself at way unneeded risk." The cat stood and stretched, "shall we go to meet him?"
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote: Sam smirked, stepping forward and patting Therin on the head. "Better luck next time, champ." She chuckled, "Oh, should I remind you how girly I am?" She removed her paw from his head, looking down and waiting for his response.
His tail noticably drooped as she had obviously won. He wasn't a sore loser so he gave a half smile that she had won but winced as she pat his head and brought his ears to a flat on his scalp as he gave a grin. "My mistake miss manly. No worries about being called a girly again."

He loved a good game and some witty banter. He hoped she was the same or at least similar. Since by their contest she was more athletic, strength wise, he didn't want to provoke her........Well okay he did, but only a little.
Needless~ (By Me)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:"Park sounds best" Thor thought back, "the last four times we used the town. They'll never check in the park."
"Alright, meet me by the gate when you're ready, nothing really interesting in the front yard, so maybe we can learn something about this place at the park." Loki thought to his brother, looking out over the area they now lived in. "This place don't look all that bad, but it will take some getting used to..." He said to nobody in particular as he gazed down the street.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

The Moon Howler wrote:The twins shared a look, then burst into a short laughter
"Run by cats?" Jack asked after he stopped laughing "By the spirits, you misunderstood. We're not a single-species community at all."
"Quite right!" Johnny continued "There are plenty of different animals in there - cats, dogs, wolves, big cats and even raccoons and foxes."
"We're connected to the native humans in many ways and rely on each other when need comes." Jack said and looked at his brother who only nodded "And we only recently allowed the tourists in our archipelago."
"Which increased the variety and the numbers of the villagers." Johnny finished "You both will like it in there..." the Nebelung was about to finish his sentence, when he was nudged by his brother.
Sid stared at them for a moment. We'll both like it there? What the internal-monologue is that supposed to mean? These people gonna, like, Happily kidnap us or something? he was a bit perturbed, but played it off all cool and stuff and kept conversing about the thing that intrigued him before, "Ok, so it's somehow gotten mixed in, basically what you're telling me is that one of the civilizations that the humans DIDN'T conquer and destroy is still around? Like, and you haven't been subjugated by human intervention, or confined to like, some sort of reservation? It's still your own land or whatever? ..or what?" He wasn't too well versed on the subject of modern non-human civilizations, but he was intrigued by the idea that a country might exist where cats weren't considered to be subservient to humans...

(( By the way, as a reminder, feel free to wave off anything that Sid says about socio-political stuff as conspiracy-theory or some other sort of wackiness ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

The all the technical jargon seemed to be going over Mason's head since he wasn't exactly in the mood to pay attention to it. He understood what they were talking to a certain degree but he didn't want to get involved in something so political. He did manage to pick up teh fact they said 'will' like it there disturbed him as well but assumed it was just a trip up in vocabulary.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "He's just one mouse," Max said, "he doesn't like to push his luck is all. There's a difference between being smart and putting yourself at way unneeded risk." The cat stood and stretched, "shall we go to meet him?"
Darin nodded with a smile and hopped up, tail wagging still. "Yea Yea! I want to meet him now!" Darin moved closer to the feline, excited to go. "Is he far away?"

TheSilentChoice wrote: His tail noticably drooped as she had obviously won. He wasn't a sore loser so he gave a half smile that she had won but winced as she pat his head and brought his ears to a flat on his scalp as he gave a grin. "My mistake miss manly. No worries about being called a girly again."

He loved a good game and some witty banter. He hoped she was the same or at least similar. Since by their contest she was more athletic, strength wise, he didn't want to provoke her........Well okay he did, but only a little.
Sam Smiled, "Ah, Miss manly. Not a bad name, maybe worth holding onto." She laughed, holding her paw out to help Therin up. "Come on now, you're not tired already are you?" Her tail wagged lazily behind her, smiling at her new friend.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Neko wrote:
Darin nodded with a smile and hopped up, tail wagging still. "Yea Yea! I want to meet him now!" Darin moved closer to the feline, excited to go. "Is he far away?"
"He lives near my house," the cat said, heading that way, "just wait on my porch and he'll come out."

--Elsewhere--
Leafolawl wrote: "Alright, meet me by the gate when you're ready, nothing really interesting in the front yard, so maybe we can learn something about this place at the park." Loki thought to his brother, looking out over the area they now lived in. "This place don't look all that bad, but it will take some getting used to..." He said to nobody in particular as he gazed down the street.
Thor quickly came around and was by his brother at the gate in no time. "I know your brand of mischief," he said, "ready immediately is safest."
The Moon Howler

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid stared at them for a moment. We'll both like it there? What the internal-monologue is that supposed to mean? These people gonna, like, Happily kidnap us or something? he was a bit perturbed, but played it off all cool and stuff and kept conversing about the thing that intrigued him before, "Ok, so it's somehow gotten mixed in, basically what you're telling me is that one of the civilizations that the humans DIDN'T conquer and destroy is still around? Like, and you haven't been subjugated by human intervention, or confined to like, some sort of reservation? It's still your own land or whatever? ..or what?" He wasn't too well versed on the subject of modern non-human civilizations, but he was intrigued by the idea that a country might exist where cats weren't considered to be subservient to humans...

(( By the way, as a reminder, feel free to wave off anything that Sid says about socio-political stuff as conspiracy-theory or some other sort of wackiness ))
"On paper, our land belongs to the native humans." Jack explained patiently "But as I mentioned earlier, they have strong ties to our people in both mundane and religious sense."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Alexander laughed as Varg pulled him into the head lock, and ruffled his head fur. He truly was happy that Varg was there to see his own creation shown to everyone.
The Moon Howler wrote:Varg grinned and dropped Alexander, scratching the back of his head with his now free paw "Well, Can't say I'm a genius... But he hates to admit me and Rion did those things."
Ow!” He let out, as he was abruptly dropped to the floor. “Huh, yeah, real charmer you are, Varg.” He said with a chuckle, before he heard him mention code. His face was something of disbelief as he heard the wolf speak of helping with code. But he knew that the Wolf did help to some extent, but that was just about it. The canine stood up and dusted himself off.

Okay, yeah, he helped me. But it was only with the personality code for the command module, or that big white orb thing that moves along the roof and has a big blue eye. He was a little too serious; mister woof here eased him up a bit.” Alexander spoke in a mouthful, smiling as he patted the wolf’s shoulders. “And I really do thank you for your help, Varg.” The cattle dog spoke wholeheartedly.

Okay, everyone!” Alexander said, as the machine had stopped all movement, and the server was ready. The machine took on a form of a square generator. It wasn’t covered up, but underneath it, a blue light could be seen, shining onto the table below. It had three sets of lights on the front of it, shining out the colours red blue and green. “These lights represent danger, safety and caution.” Alexander explained, before he looked over the machine carefully.

No…that looks pretty okay I would say.” He muttered to himself, before he turned around and smiled brightly.

Everyone, Seats. I need you all to sit now.” The canine slipped on his shades.

We are ready.”
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Spike and Kat both made their way to their respective seats. Kat pulled Rion along while Spike, in a gentlemanly manner, led Arin to her seat.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
TheSilentChoice

Neko wrote: Sam Smiled, "Ah, Miss manly. Not a bad name, maybe worth holding onto." She laughed, holding her paw out to help Therin up. "Come on now, you're not tired already are you?" Her tail wagged lazily behind her, smiling at her new friend.
He shook his head staying on all fours for a second longer before hopping up onto his feet and slapping her paw in a low five in a casual way as if he believed that is what she meant it for and then a did of obviously unnecessary stretching "Not even a little tired. I am however, curious. Where dost thy lady make thine home? You know where I live, so how about you?"[/color] Insert curious puppy face
Needless~ (By Me)
The Moon Howler

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike and Kat both made their way to their respective seats. Kat pulled Rion along while Spike, in a gentlemanly manner, led Arin to her seat.
"Come on, Alana!" Varg led Alana to one of the seats in a gentleman manner, closely resembling Spike's.
"Hey, don't get too exited yet." Rion said as Kat pulled him "The show is about to begin." he finished and spun in a tango style, so that they could end up in a way that Rion will help her seat next to Spike, as he sat between her and Alana with a wide grin on his face.

My RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Butch sighed, picking up a pair of goggles from the nearest seat and plopping down, not bothering to put them on yet: he just held them in his lap. "A'ight kid, what'd ya want to show us?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Moon Howler wrote: Varg grinned and dropped Alexander, scratching the back of his head with his now free paw "Well, Can't say I'm a genius... But he hates to admit me and Rion did those things."
"If you can't say it, than I'll do it for you," Alana smiled. She looked proud as she stated,"My great friend is a genius. And so is his brother."

((ooc: please excuse short/awful post for being short/awful))
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Spike and Kat both made their way to their respective seats. Kat pulled Rion along while Spike, in a gentlemanly manner, led Arin to her seat.
Arin giggled as Spike showed off his gentlemanly side and followed with him to their seats. She was glad to finally see what all the commotion was about.
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote: "He lives near my house," the cat said, heading that way, "just wait on my porch and he'll come out."
Darin followed behind the feline, tail wagging happily behind him. "How close by does he live near you? In the backyard, across the street, or farther?"

TheSilentChoice wrote: He shook his head staying on all fours for a second longer before hopping up onto his feet and slapping her paw in a low five in a casual way as if he believed that is what she meant it for and then a did of obviously unnecessary stretching "Not even a little tired. I am however, curious. Where dost thy lady make thine home? You know where I live, so how about you?"[/color] Insert curious puppy face
Sam relaxed her arm after the sudden low five, watching Therin curiously. "You're tired of the park now, all of a sudden?" She raised a brow, "I guess if you're tired of losing to me we could go back to my place. I do have plenty of things to beat you at there too, heh heh."
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Close enough" Max said as he walked up on the porch, "just wait here, he'll be out. Maybe he'll really surprise you." With that, the cat went inside. He quickly went up to his room and put Nate in his little mouse cage to sleep. The cage itself was built for playing in, it had pipes and tubes and all forms of fun things inside to crawl through. Two mice could spend hours on a game of tag and possibly still not manage to tag each other.

After that, Max slipped over to a window, opened it, and turned his collar inside out. It was the silliest thing to him, but the collar's magical charm only worked if the collar was actually on right. Turn it around and the collar becomes a mouse collar and he becomes a mouse. From his new height of perhaps 3 or 4 inches tall, he looked up at the window and everything.

"Well, here goes" Max squeaked to himself. He leaped up and climbed to the window, outside onto the roof over the porch and then carefully down one of the porch's supports. From there the mouse looked for the wolf. When he found him he got in position and dropped right onto the canine's head. "Hello there" he said, "you wanted to see a mouse?"
TheSilentChoice

He was actually just asking the question, but at the prospect of going to her house he smiled as his tail kicked up wagging again "That all depends, how big is your yard? No, wait. Yes, I want to go if you are willing and this time /b] will be victorious" He said oozing with confidence. His loss did not seem to hinder him any.
Needless~ (By Me)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

HarlequinRed wrote:The all the technical jargon seemed to be going over Mason's head since he wasn't exactly in the mood to pay attention to it. He understood what they were talking to a certain degree but he didn't want to get involved in something so political. He did manage to pick up teh fact they said 'will' like it there disturbed him as well but assumed it was just a trip up in vocabulary.
The Moon Howler wrote:"On paper, our land belongs to the native humans." Jack explained patiently "But as I mentioned earlier, they have strong ties to our people in both mundane and religious sense."
Sid nodded, "I see..." he shrugged, "Yeah, I didn't think the humans would really accept a non-human country as its own sovereign nation for too long..." He was still curious, so he kept asking, "So, what's it like there anyway? How often do the humans show up there, and what's it like when they do?"

==== In the forest ====
RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki slowed down, looking back at her with concern now. "Lorna... Did someone... hurt you?" he stopped and turned around, looking at her face now, "If... if a human did something to hurt you... I really want to know..." he stared into her eyes with deep concern, clearly worried that something very wrong had happened...
Neko wrote:"What? No! What do you think I am, a pup?" She narrowed her eyes, feeling a bit insulted. "Do you think I'm weak? A human wouldn't be able to hurt me without getting more hurt themselves."
Rikki stared back at her, "Humans do alot of things, Lorna, alot of Really Bad Things." he took a step forward, showing a bit of aggression now, "Some of the things they've done are more horrible, more evil and wrong than anyone but a human could even imagine! And it's not just normal evil, like someone with rabies or a mountain lion on a killing spree, it's worse," his eyes had become distant like he was no longer addressing Lorna, "it's a sort of systematic, sophisticated evil, drawn out over generations, with every little bit carefully thought out... It's horrible! Just horrible what they can do!" he held up his hands, flexing his fingers trying to comprehend it all, "Sometimes they do things so evil they don't even KNOW it's evil, they just keep doing it! It's like they're a species... of evil... an evil... species..." he was panting a little now and had sort of gone off into a rant for no apparent reason other than that the writer couldn't think of anything better to do, so just go with it, ok?

(( Yeah, I'm having Rikki do the whole "humans are evil!" thing for now. Seemed like it was what was coming into my head... ))
HarlequinRed

Post by HarlequinRed »

Mason chuckled at the thought of a land where the majority were animals before managing to listen into the conversation. "Sounds like a haven though." he laughed a bit under his breath.

Characters:
(BsM)
(EC)
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic sat on a corner's seat, not wanting to bother anyone, and letting everyone sit where they would like. He laid his head on his paw, waiting for something to happen. As always, he didn't like being in gatherings, being quiet at them.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"Close enough" Max said as he walked up on the porch, "just wait here, he'll be out. Maybe he'll really surprise you." With that, the cat went inside. He quickly went up to his room and put Nate in his little mouse cage to sleep. The cage itself was built for playing in, it had pipes and tubes and all forms of fun things inside to crawl through. Two mice could spend hours on a game of tag and possibly still not manage to tag each other.

After that, Max slipped over to a window, opened it, and turned his collar inside out. It was the silliest thing to him, but the collar's magical charm only worked if the collar was actually on right. Turn it around and the collar becomes a mouse collar and he becomes a mouse. From his new height of perhaps 3 or 4 inches tall, he looked up at the window and everything.

"Well, here goes" Max squeaked to himself. He leaped up and climbed to the window, outside onto the roof over the porch and then carefully down one of the porch's supports. From there the mouse looked for the wolf. When he found him he got in position and dropped right onto the canine's head. "Hello there" he said, "you wanted to see a mouse?"
Darin yipped, jumping at the sudden mouse landing atop his head. Looking up he could see the mouse, "Hey, don't sneak up on me like that!" The pup stood for a moment, calming down from the surprise. "Are you the super cool mouse that Max knows?"

TheSilentChoice wrote:He was actually just asking the question, but at the prospect of going to her house he smiled as his tail kicked up wagging again "That all depends, how big is your yard? No, wait. Yes, I want to go if you are willing and this time I will be victorious" He said oozing with confidence. His loss did not seem to hinder him any.
"My yard?" She raised a brow, "Average size, I guess?" The question was a bit odd, why did her yard size matter? "I hope you're better at video games then," She walked over to the bench where she had left her roller blades, picking them up and holding one in each paw. "Follow me, if you can" With that said, she took off down the sidewalk towards her house.

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ==== In the forest ====
Rikki stared back at her, "Humans do alot of things, Lorna, alot of Really Bad Things." he took a step forward, showing a bit of aggression now, "Some of the things they've done are more horrible, more evil and wrong than anyone but a human could even imagine! And it's not just normal evil, like someone with rabies or a mountain lion on a killing spree, it's worse," his eyes had become distant like he was no longer addressing Lorna, "it's a sort of systematic, sophisticated evil, drawn out over generations, with every little bit carefully thought out... It's horrible! Just horrible what they can do!" he held up his hands, flexing his fingers trying to comprehend it all, "Sometimes they do things so evil they don't even KNOW it's evil, they just keep doing it! It's like they're a species... of evil... an evil... species..." he was panting a little now and had sort of gone off into a rant for no apparent reason other than that the writer couldn't think of anything better to do, so just go with it, ok?
Lorna blinked in confusion, not backing down from the aggression but still thoroughly confused. Where did that long rant come from, and why now? "I, uh.....what?" She looked around quickly, trying to understand what was going on before turning back to Rikki."What are you talking about?"
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

The mouse held on during the brief jump, then walked out onto the wolf's muzzle. "I'm a mouse, its my nature to sneak around," he said, "it's what keeps large predators like you from eating us...." He paused at the mention of his cat form, "I know Max yes."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:Lorna blinked in confusion, not backing down from the aggression but still thoroughly confused. Where did that long rant come from, and why now? "I, uh.....what?" She looked around quickly, trying to understand what was going on before turning back to Rikki."What are you talking about?"
Rikki looked up at her, staring again, "I... dunno... I kinda trailed off there..." he shrugged, "Look, Lorna, I'm just really concerned about it because... well... you've been around humans and you're in some sort of trouble, and that's really not a good sign to me..." he looked off into the trees, "Most of my life has been dedicated to making sure that everyone is safe from the humans..." he looked down, "And, well... to be honest, you kind of remind me of my daughter..." he just kept staring at the ground for a moment, silently...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna watched Rikki carefully, listening well as he explained himself. She wondered how long it would take before the raccoon would finally realize that she was fine, humans couldn't touch her. The wolf figured Rikki would stop questioning at some point, she hoped sooner then later. Having to explain over and over that humans hadn't hurt her was getting old and annoying.
RockstarRaccoon wrote:[/color]" he looked down, "And, well... to be honest, you kind of remind me of my daughter..." he just kept staring at the ground for a moment, silently...
And back to confusion city she went, right when she thought the raccoon had started making sense again. Was being like his daughter good or bad, and why was he acting this way? Did she upset him, move away to a different forest, or...? "Oh, uh....Okay?" Lorna had no idea how to respond, to say the least.

razgriz wrote:The mouse held on during the brief jump, then walked out onto the wolf's muzzle. "I'm a mouse, its my nature to sneak around," he said, "it's what keeps large predators like you from eating us...." He paused at the mention of his cat form, "I know Max yes."
Darin looked to the mouse, his eyes going a bit cross from looking down his muzzle. "Oh, cool! Max told me all the neat things you do. I'm Darin, what you're name?" The pup had already brushed the sneak attack from his mind, tail wagging happily with excitement.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I have never officially been named," the mouse said, "one of that cat's friends called me 'mini max' because he resembles me... Max should suffice as a name... But if you call me Mini-Max I will remove your tongue." To an extent, he regretted mentioning his past tasks, many of them could not be done without a good ten mice... Albeit, given time, one mouse could do quite a lot.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Neko wrote:And back to confusion city she went, right when she thought the raccoon had started making sense again. Was being like his daughter good or bad, and why was he acting this way? Did she upset him, move away to a different forest, or...? "Oh, uh....Okay?" Lorna had no idea how to respond, to say the least.
Rikki sighed, "You know what? Nevermind... if you don't wanna talk to me about it, that's fine..." he turned and started walking again, slowly, with his head hanging a little, "Feel free to speak up if you do..."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

razgriz wrote:Thor quickly came around and was by his brother at the gate in no time. "I know your brand of mischief," he said, "ready immediately is safest."
"Hey, that's not entirely true!" Loki said, slightly offended by Thor's comment. "I know how to be subtle as well as direct, I only prefer the direct line because it's not seen in a lot of prankster's works. I wouldn't exactly be entitled to the title of 'Prankster' If I didn't, would I?" The cat asked as he opened the gate and stepped out of the yard. "Although yes, the sooner we move the better, because I don't feel like getting caught locking everything in the van." He added with a smirk, pulling the keys out of his collar for a second to lock the mini-van while he knew he was still in range.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:"I have never officially been named," the mouse said, "one of that cat's friends called me 'mini max' because he resembles me... Max should suffice as a name... But if you call me Mini-Max I will remove your tongue." To an extent, he regretted mentioning his past tasks, many of them could not be done without a good ten mice... Albeit, given time, one mouse could do quite a lot.
"So, you're Max too? That's funny." Darin blinked, his eyes starting to hurt from being crossed. "Ow, it kinda hurts looking at you there. Erm...can you get down, please?"

Lorna began following Rikki again, "Why are you upset? I keep telling you that I'm fine, just looking for a new home. How many times do I gotta tell you?" The raccoon was beginning to become annoying again, not believing anything she had to say. She also wasn't sure why he seemed down all of a sudden, did she do something?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"I could," the mouse answered, "if you want you can hold me in you're hand or I can stand on something... Either is okay."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

==== Brookshire Preserve ====
Neko wrote:Lorna began following Rikki again, "Why are you upset? I keep telling you that I'm fine, just looking for a new home. How many times do I gotta tell you?"
"Because, Lorna, I know you're not telling me something..." he started to speed up towards his original pace as they walked, though trying to fall back to walk next to her at the same time. "Like I said, I try to protect everyone from humans, and since I can tell you've had some human related trouble..." he let himself trail off...
He spoke back up after a moment, "Like I said, if you really don't want to tell me, I'd rather keep your company for a while than get nowhere with questions..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Lorna sped up, keeping pace with Rikki. "I just told you, I don't need protecting. I'm a wolf, not a little woodland creature." She turned her gaze to Rikki, studying the raccoon's features and trying to read his feelings. "I'm glad you're done asking questions, cause there's nothing to figure out. Humans are in my past now, and I plan to keep it that way." She paused, smirking "You'd be the one needing my protection, not the other way around."

Darin plucked the mouse from his muzzle, cupping the mouse in front of him with both paws. He could the mouse a lot easier now, his eyes not having to strain themselves. After a moment of studying the mouse he spoke, "So, can you do really cool stuff? Like... taking down someone bigger then you, running super fast, climbing really high, or um..." The pup trailed off, trying to think of what a mouse could do.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Leafolawl wrote: "Hey, that's not entirely true!" Loki said, slightly offended by Thor's comment. "I know how to be subtle as well as direct, I only prefer the direct line because it's not seen in a lot of prankster's works. I wouldn't exactly be entitled to the title of 'Prankster' If I didn't, would I?" The cat asked as he opened the gate and stepped out of the yard. "Although yes, the sooner we move the better, because I don't feel like getting caught locking everything in the van." He added with a smirk, pulling the keys out of his collar for a second to lock the mini-van while he knew he was still in range.
"Oh sure, just go and lock all their toys up" Thor said, "why don't you take the house keys too?" This of course was something that wasn't going to end well for them. Perhaps the humans would find it cute? That'd mean lots of hugs. If they found it annoying? That means lots of rough petting and being mean. "Alright, lets just get out of here and use some safer pranks."

----Meanwhile-----

"Hey, I said hold me in you're hand, not grab me" the mouse said, it was a minor thing but it was annoying. "And I can take down larger people if you give me the time to make traps or provide a lot of mice willing to be the trap... Running fast, not really and climbing is something all mice can do."
Neko

Post by Neko »

razgriz wrote:Hey, I said hold me in you're hand, not grab me" the mouse said, it was a minor thing but it was annoying. "And I can take down larger people if you give me the time to make traps or provide a lot of mice willing to be the trap... Running fast, not really and climbing is something all mice can do."
"You can't really do any neat stuff right now then, huh? Hm.." Darin paused as he thought for a few seconds. "Do you wanna go play? We can go back to the park and play in the sand, go down the slide, go on the spinny thing or..." He trailed off, realizing the mouse couldn't push him on the swings and that the mouse was too small to be swung.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

"Cool things? I have some tricks... that all end in pain for you... We could build traps but that would mean giving away my secrets," Max said, "now though, the park, we can play there and with a few toys there are I suppose a few entertaining things to be done there... There's some toys just inside the door, a frisbee, string, plastic soldiers and whatnot. If you grab them I can show you a few things. The big advantage of being little is all the toys."