Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki looked over at the door, halfway through his burger. "Yeah, in a bit, though I've actually been wondering: how're you gonna get this stuff inside?" he gestured at the food and things scattered about.

---------------- Meanwhile in Zuchinniland ----------------
Zucchini jumped down from the fence, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize I was interrupting something. Carry on!" He moved on into the party, seeing a man and a raccoon talking by the grill and walking over. "Hi! Nice party! My name's Zucchini, can I have a hot-dog?"
Robert looked up at the sky and noticed the sky turning a light grey. "Eh? Mother Nature's run a marathon' down on my housewarming party? Today? Darn..." Robert said, shaking his head and prepared to move the metal grill inside, when this peculiar dingo ran up to him to ask for a hot dog. "Sure thing! But let's just move this guy in first alright? Rikki come on.." Robert said, wheeling in the big metal grill into the kitchen, still sizzling with all the food. His whole house soon smelt of hot dogs and burgers.

"Guys! It's gonna rain! Hurry inside!" Robert called out to the pets who were outside.

"Gee that went well. Raining on a day I BBQ. I hope nothing else goes wrong." Robert said, looking out at the backyard, watching the drizzle fall and using spearing a hot dog with a fork, giving it to Zuchinni.

"Ack...what now.." Shep said as a raindrop fell onto his nose. "Rain eh? Heh...come on Joy!" Shep said, grabbing her paw and rushing back inside the kitchen, joining his dad and the rest of the pets.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

---Meanwhile, while the drama-cake was being served----

Matt had decided that Frank needed to get his head checked out.

"Look, I TOLD you, I don't need to get my head checked!" groused Frank from his position tied up inside the car.
"Says the cat that ran into the counter while staring straight at it," replied Matt, pulling into the Yorkshire Fields Veterinary Clinic. "And it's just a head examination. It's not as if they're going to kill your butt." Matt thought back to the hastily scrawled note he'd pinned to the door. Hopefully, Rikki would get it.

As it turned out, Frank never even perceived the experience. After a quick injection of sedatives, Frank was off in happy land for the entirety of the MRI and CT Scans. The Vets determined that there had not been any significant damage, and that it had mostly been the sort of knock-out that came from running into things by accident and the "I wish to cause egregious damage to you" type. Frank didn't even need medication.

"See, I told you!" said Frank, rolling his eyes. "The scans probably just came up with me running into the counter at most."
"Hush you, always prevent the worst case scenario or you'll end up screwing yourself over," replied Matt.
Frank rolled his eyes and rolled down the window.
"Say, when are we gonna go visit Darin?" asked Frank. "I figure it must be pretty boring in there without any entertainment."
"You'd be surprised, it can be pretty interesting for someone new to the human world."
"I suppose that's tr- PULL THE CAR OVER I SMELL BARBECUE!!!" shouted Frank, nearly launching himself out of the window in joy. The wheels of the car screeched in protest as Matt braked hard in front of Shep's house. Now Frank really did launch himself out, disregarding all matter of decorum and the scrum of pets in the area.
"Wait, Frank, it's starting to rain!" shouted Matt, wrestling with an umbrella as he parked the car. Sighing, Matt shook his head and knocked on the front door.

Frank nearly landed himself in the grill, just barely catching the gutter and preventing the destruction of his fur. Dangling from the gutter, he waved to Shep's dad through a window.

"Hullo dere good sir! Mind if I join you in heavenly barbecue delight?" Frank yelled. He studiously ignored the rain in favor of drooling.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki and Zucchini looked up.
Zucchini recognized him as one of the two animals which the maniac had dragged to the vet the day before.
Rikki recognized him as Frank and responded, "Oh there you are Frank! Yeah, it's an open party, come one and join us! We're moving inside though, it's about to rain... Right about.... Now!" He snapped his fingers, and a light rain began to blow in on the breeze, misting everyone with water.
Zucchini chuckled finishing his Hot-Dog, "I don't see the big deal, it's just a little rain..." He walked off in the other direction before something caught his eye...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh hey there Rikks," said Frank, dropping down from the gutter and landing on his feet. "The rain's not that bad, we could keep the grill going and still party."
Last edited by FunkyChickenFace on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer turned curiously as the new cat arrived, hanging from teh gutter like a lunatic. He studied the cat as it dropped to the ground, talking to Rikki like an old friend. Pifer was side-tracked suddrnly as they same familiar feeling caused him to look up. Here it comes... He closed his eyes as rain began to fall on his face, running down his cheeks. He laughed, water shaking from his face. "Nice show there, Rikki."

-----Down the Street-----

Ian's tiny legs were screaming in protest as they neared the source of the heavenly barbecue smell. The little corgi huffed and puffed, but slowly came to a stop, waving at Terry to wait. The blue cat skidded to a halt, looking back at Ian anxiousl. "Cmon! We can't stop now! The house is right there!" Terry was bouncing with excitement, pointing at the pillar of smoke rising from the backyard of a house. Ian shook his head, looking up at Terry. "Can't we just walk the rest of the way then?" Terry opened his mouth like he was going to make a remark, but shut it quickly as a small drop of rain landed on the tip of his nose and was followed by a thick mist. "Ah cmon! Now it's too late!" "Well, I guess we'll just have to turn back." Ian shrugged, turning back the way they came. Terry gazed longingly at the house as the smoke fromt eh grill disappeared. "I guess you're righ-" He stopped, catching sight of a new arrival springing form the window of a car. Was that-? Terry's jaw dropped, his face going blank. "Oh... my... GAWD!!!" Terry took off in the direction of the house, leaving Ian to gawk.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

thrasherblades wrote:
"Well well, looks like we have more guests!" Robert said, turning his head to see two more dogs enter the backyard. He got up and shook their paws. "Hey there! I'm Robert Shepard! Welcome to my housewarming BBQ party and the opening of my underground shootin' range. Do make yourselves at home and get as much food as ya want!" Robert said cheerfully, taking two pairs of tongs and two plates and handing it to the pets. "The grill with th' food is over there." Robert said, pointing to the big metal grill which had all sorts of food being cooked in it. "So thanks fer comin' and do enjoy yourselves!" Robert said, heading back to Rikki. "So, wanna see th' range?" Robert asked him, his thumb pointing to the door in the kitchen.
Oh wow! A range? Like, a shooting range? Xuan heard what the man whose name is Robert said.

He has never seen a real gun before, since it's illegal to own a gun or other arms back in his hometown, what he knows about guns and arms mostly are from movies and drama shows.

Now that he's really interested, putting down the plate and tongs Robert gave him.

He is either going to ask Robert for permission or he would just go there by himself, seeing that he knows the direction already.

Heh, that explains the thick gunpowder smell as well... Xuan thought, he was going to the indoor anyway, since it has started to rain, and Xuan hates bad weather.

"So, uh... Robert?" he asked, with hope.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale opened the door, dragging himself inside and towards the bathroom. "I need some fresh....bandages..." He dragged his hurt foot down the hall, leaving a streak of blood on the tiled floor.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki chuckled, "Yeah, I've been in worse, but most humans and pets don't like it, so..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry ran like some kind of wild animal. As if his mind was not his own. It was like some higher power had given him an ultimatum. The ultimatum? Glomp the crap out of Frank Holiday!

-----At the BBQ-----

Pifer held a hand out. The rain was a lot weaker than he had expected,a lmost as if it was just getting started. "I don't think this is the worst we'll see." He said, watching the other pets as they were showered in the mist. "I was expecting more."

-----A Few Yards Away-----

Terry couldn't help but let a small giggle escape his lips as he neared the fence. Frank Holiday was just on the other side. Frank-FREAKIN-Holiday! Terry sprung with a maniacal laugh, vaulting off of the fence-top and soaring over the gathered pets.

-----On the Ground-----

Pifer's nose twitched as an unfamiliar scent reached him throuogh the mist. He glanced at Rikki, "Do you smell-" Pifer's head shot up as he saw the blue mass hurdling down on them. "Look out!"

-----A Few Feet Above Them-----

"FRAAAAAAAAAANK!!!" *THUD* "I love you!"
FunkyChickenFace

Time.... slowed.

Frank reacted, but it felt as if nothing was working properly. Sounds echoed around him. His heart beat wildly in his chest as his fur stood on end. He backpedaled, paws feeling as if they were stuck to the ground with cold maple syrup. Stretching his arms out, Frank stabilized himself in an attempt to brace and jump for cover, but his muscles appeared to be stiffer then an oak tree, incapable of movement. Just before the Blue Fanboy impacted him, time nearly stopped. He could perceive every rain drop as it fell, sparkling in the dim light of the storm clouds. The minute ways the Fanboy's fur moved in the wind, and glint of his adoring and altogether disturbing eyes as they came closer and closer...

WHAM

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry's mind was racing, he could barely think he was so pumped with adrenaline. He stared with huge, crazed eyes down at Frank, hands on the ground either side of the musician's head, and body splayed over him. "HI FRANK! Myname'sTerryandI'myourbiggestfan!" The blue tom let out a squeal as he spoke, his smile wide and beaming. Beaming like a madman. "I love your music so much! You're like my favorite person in the whole world! Well, besides my little Ian, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" terry stopped suddenly, looking down and then back up. "Oh... I'm kinda on top of you right now, huh?" His grin stretched even wider(if that's possible). "That's. SO. AWESOME!" He screamed, running his fingers through Frank's chest-fur.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki chuckled as he watched Frank's fan tackle him, wondering if Pifer was amused as well....
FunkyChickenFace

"AAAAAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!!!!" Frank yelled, attempting to push Terry off as well as twist out of his grip.

"DO. NOT. WANT!!!!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer just stared in utter surprise and amazement. The blue cat had coe out of nowhere, and now it was all over like it was trying to mate with him. Could that even work?! Pifer glanced at Rikki, mouth still agape. When he saw the raccoon laughing, Pifer couldn't help but burst into laughter too. These housepets were unpredictable!

-----On Top of Frank-----

Terry giggled, as he wriggled around Frank, keeping him pinned. "Nuh-uh! I have some questions first." He giggled again, looking at Frank with adoring, fiery eyes. "Why are you here? Why don't you ever answer me when I scream at you at concerts? Are you living nearby? Why did you leave the band? Do you live in this neighborhood? Why don't you ever answer my emails? Do you live near IAN?!" Terry stopped, gasping for breathe. "If you live here it would be SO AWESOME! And I could come visit you ALL THE TIME!"
Last edited by JOFOXX on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FunkyChickenFace

"If I answer your questions will you get off?!" Frank shouted back, bracing an arm against Terry's groping fingers.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Hmm..." Terry made a thoughtful sound as he sat back, knees bent on either side of Frank's torso. "Well... I'll stop attacking you..." He said, voicing dropping into a whisper as he leaned over Frank, "but you're not getting away so easily, hot stuff." He pepped up again immidieately, eyes alight. "So! What'd you want to answer first?" Terry squealed, hands pressed firmly to Frank's chest.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki continued to chuckle and watch.
FunkyChickenFace

JOFOXX wrote: "Why are you here? Why don't you ever answer me when I scream at you at concerts? Are you living nearby? Why did you leave the band? Do you live in this neighborhood? Why don't you ever answer my emails? Do you live near IAN?!"
Frank studiously ignored the hands.

"I came here to escape people like you, I can't hear you over all the other people screaming, yes I live near by, I didn't leave the band we're recording in a few days, I get 4000 emails a day, and I don't know who Ian is!!" shouted Frank, continuing his twisting. "Now GET OffwwwwaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!" The reason for Frank's sudden distress was a sudden pressure on his belly from an outside source. "MAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!"

----Matt----

Matt heard Frank's yells of distress and attempted to respond in kind. Unfortunately, Matt tripped over a random lawn tool in the lawn and smacked his face on the ground. He lay where he fell, stunned by the blow to his head. He lay there groggily, attempting to regain his bearings.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry was staring down at Frank with an injured look as the musician exploded at him, he recoiled slightly at the harsh tone but didn't move, still determined. At the same time that Frank let out his call of distress, Terry felt something and a sly grin spread across his face. He leaned over Frank, arching his back and staring into the musician's eyes. "Escape? You sure you want to escape right now?" The blue tom's voice was a low purr now, and he giggled as he wriggled on top of Frank. This was a fanboy's dream come true.
FunkyChickenFace

"YES I DO!!" he cried at the various uncomfortable sensations. "Maybe not if you were female, but EITHER WAY!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH~!!"

Meanwhile, Matt twitched at the sounds but was too swirly eyed to stand up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki laughed even harder: Frank's personal-space was being violated in disturbing ways. This was hilarious!
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry made a pouty face at Frank, leaning back slightly. "Well you really aren't making yourself believable. How about I help-" "Terry!" The blue tom's head spun around as a familar voice called him. Ian was standing in the opening of the fence, still gasping for air. "What do... think you're doing?" Terry smirked at Ian, turning around on Frank's lap. "I'm giving Mr. Holiday here the pleasure of my company."

-----Watching the Scene-----

Pifer stared at the pets with an astonished look. This had gone from weird to down-right bizarre. The weasel looked sideways at Rikki, astonished to see him still laughing, and turned back to the scene. A new pet had arrived, trying to talk sense into the cat. Pifer turned questioning eyes to Rikki. Strong, handsome Rikk- NO! Pifer shook his head. These pets were polluting his mind. Pifer backed up a few steps, moving toward Rikki. "W-What is going on here?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki put an arm over Pifer's shoulder for some support, still laughing, "Frank is what's called a 'pop star', meaning he's extremely popular with a large group of people who he doesn't know called 'fans'. It looks like this other cat is one of his fans..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer froze slightly as Rikki grabbed him. Thoughts began racing through his head again, but ripped them from his mind. Pifer shook his head, still a little confused. "So these "fans" always act like... th-this?" His voice cracked a little at the end.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh yeah," Rikki chuckled, "They're always going crazy over them and trying to mate with them." He stopped and gave Pifer a devilish grin, "You jealous?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer turned bright red, fidgiting under Rikki's grasp. That had come out of nowhere. What had given him that idea? What had given Pifer that idea? Was he... jealous? Pifer shuddered. "I-I- Uh... why would y-you think that?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki blinked: Pifer had taken the joke seriously. Rather than remedy this, Rikki decided to push it, because that was funny. "Well, Pifer, I'm just saying, you've been without a mate for so long, maybe if you had a bunch of adoring fans, you'd be able to..." he held out his other paw and traced circles on Pifer's chest, "You know..." He bounced his eyebrows at the weasel.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer gulped, shuddering. Rikki was right, how many years had it been since she died? 2? 3? Pifer closed his eyes, breathing a shakey sigh. "I-I don't know i-if I could handle... er, "fans"." The weasel shuddered again as Rikki tusseled his chest fur. What was happening? This was too much... yet, too little. "I- It's been... Oh, Eirsa..." He whispered his former mates name, trembling under Rikki's grasp.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki stopped. He hadn't realized that Pifer was still upset about that: he was just having fun. "Oh... Pifer... I'm sorry, I was just kidding. I didn't mean to..." he sighed, "You wanna talk about it?" he gestured to the side of the house opposite the one where Sid had taken Kytes.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer was still trembling, but more from holding back the tears. He kept his face to the ground, averted from Rikki, and bit his lip. He knew Rikki was teasing, and Pifer had to admit he kind of enjoyed it, but his feelings for Eirsa... He couldn't just stop missing her. Pifer took a deep, shakey breathe, eyes watering. "Y-yeah, I know... Rikki. Y-You knew her too... I wouldn't hold anything l-like that... against you." Pifer placed a hand firmly onto Rikki's shoulder, turning his face into the raccoon's chest. "Look at me." He said, in between sobs. "Three years later and still crying like a kitten."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, "Yeah, we should talk, let's get away from this silliness..." He began to pull Pifer away from the cats and towards the side of the house, "Listen, I understand what you mean. It's ok to miss Eirsa, she seemed like a really good mate the couple times I met her. I've never gotten over loosing Tati and my mother to the humans..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer allowed himself to be dragged off, still watching the gorund intently. He didn't like being so emotional like this. It made him feel weak. It made him hurt. Pifer's head shot up suddenly as Rikki spoke, he's eyes alite. "I didn't just lose her!" He growled, teeth bared together painfully. "The humans! They-" His voice caught, and he immedieately calmed. "They took her and my kits from me." He slammed his fist against the wall of the house. "And then they pretended it was an accident!" He hissed the words, spitting in fury, and slumped to the ground, weeping.
FunkyChickenFace

"Pleasure? Excuse me, but I'll have you know that my gender preferences are firmly directed to the female sex!" cried Frank, mildly insulted and still disturbed and rapidly becoming more violent in his attempts to dislodge the over-enthusiastic fan. Frank coiled his body and attempted to launch Terry off his body using his upper torso and leverage.

He failed stupendously.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry was still smirking at Ian, almost daring him to say something. "Look," the little corgi began, glancing down at Frank. "If this guy is some famous person you like, you realize you could get in trouble for attack-" Ian was cut off as Terry let out alittle yelp, bouncing on Frank as the musician tried to escape. "We-e-ell. You've had a change of heart it seems?" Terry turned, ignoring Ian, and crawled up Frank's body. He gave the musician a grin, and glanced up eyes twinkling. "Looks like we're not the only ones." The blue tom whispered, nodding his head toward where Rikki and Pifer were disappearing around the house.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky watched Cale limp off, Rocky felt helpless. "a-are you sure you dont want to call the vet? Do you need anything?" Rocky asked, with a concerned tone.

Joy looked at Shep, then out the window toward the crazed fan on a pet she didn't recognize either. "awww, isn't that cute? Boyfriend and gi- wait a minute. Is that a guy?!?! Uuuhg!" she pulled back in disgust.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

"You, good sir, can shove it," said Frank, ceasing his violent convulsions and opting to glare pointedly at Terry. "If you haven't noticed, I don't swing that way, and I don't give in to peer pressure that easily."

---

Matt crawled to the fence and peaked in, but elected to refrain from rescuing Frank, instead whipping out his cell phone and surreptitiously taking down as much blackmail as he could. This was too entertaining to pass up.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, looking down at Pifer. He remembered finding out about that: he'd been in rehab at the time for stepping on the bear-trap, and Jack had taken him to identify the body. Jack had tried to prosecute, but the case was thrown out without much evidence other than the story of one wild weasel...
Rikki knelt down next to Pifer, speaking softly and patting him gently on the back, "I know it's hard. Everyone's lost something to the humans, but you can't hold things like this all your life, you need to get over this. You and I aren't like pets, we don't have the luxury of holding these things for so long. If something happened to Jack, I'd have to move on: there wouldn't be anyone to care for me. There's no one to care for you, so you can still cry about it, but you've gotta move on. You're getting older now, you need to put what happened behind you: find another mate. You get what I'm saying, right?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale stopped and leaned against a wall breathing heavily. "I'm fine, just...go watch tv or something...." He sighed,I already bothered you enough... He slowly limped into the bathroom, flopping onto the floor.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"'That easily.'" Terry purred, brushing his tail along Frank's leg. "So you do give in?" Ian groaned behind them. "Terry stop this..." The blue tom ignored him, still smiling down at Frank. "I can be rough."

-----Behind the House-----

Pifer slowly managed to regain control of himself, and the weasel ran an arm across his eyes. "Yeah, not as lucky as those weird housepets... I don't envy them, though." Pifer sighed, head drooping. "I know what you mean, Rikki, but... I don't know if I can." The weasel picked at the grass as he spoke. "Besides, when's the last time you saw a female weasel in the forest?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Sorry, not my kink. Maybe you'd have better luck with some other pets in the neighborhood," replied Frank, completely deadpan.