Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

FunkyChickenFace

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"This here's a ZuberWoofer 9, with 5,000 amps," said Matt, Mountain Dew in hand, "By the way, I'm Matt, Frank's dad. Who're you?" He turned to the fox. "Oh look! Another Fox! You wouldn't happen to be interested in a date with another fox, would you? (go go lolrisma 7)"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale saw Rocky speaking with a Fox, Another new neighbor? That's like the 5th one today... He walked over to Rocky and Samantha. "You must be new, Name's Cale."

"Oh hello, I'm Samantha, but just call me Sam." Sam turns to Matt, "You mean the Fox that was passed out on the couch?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke blinked then licked his wet fur. "Mmmmn... that's some good tea! oh, Hi Frank! How did you get Shelly to let you in?" He looked around the room. "Wait, this isn't my house, is it?" he reached up to tug at his colar, then panicked when he didn't find it, "HEY! W-were did my collar go?"
~Rubin
FunkyChickenFace

"Bloody tripe, Zeke, anise isn't THAT powerful. Does shopping for a party jog your memory?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Awesome." Rocky remembered the boy at the shelter had a 1000 amp, and if he was passing by in his car near the shelter, everybody could hear it.... he imaged what a 5000 watt would sound like.

He made his way over to the sound booth (nobody's in there right?) and yelled out to everybody. "Does anyone mind if i change the music to something more... dancelike?(Deadly)
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

((Ima double post for my own sanity, Matt and Frank are now seperate but equal))

"Yup. His name's Zeke. Cute kid, but a bit of a lightweight when it comes to tripe," Matt laughed. He turned in horror at Rocky's yell.

"NO TOUCHING MY SOOUUNND BOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!" he yelled, Mountain Dew nearly spilling, racing for the sound booth. He skidded to a stop. "Sorry, it's just that my Sound Booth is like my baby. Dance music you say?? What kind?"
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Hm? Oh, hi! Do you know what this entire thing is, anyway?" Obviously a party, maybe to welcome someone? But it wasn't a surprise-like party... Kyra decided that a party was a party, either way.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke's eyes poped open. "YOU MEAN i ACTUALLY DID GO SHOPPING AND FIGHT BUTTERFLY PANDAS?!?! Wow, this has been an awesome day!"
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:((Ima double post for my own sanity, Matt and Frank are now seperate but equal))

"Yup. His name's Zeke. Cute kid, but a bit of a lightweight when it comes to tripe," Matt laughed. He turned in horror at Rocky's yell.

"NO TOUCHING MY SOOUUNND BOOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!" he yelled, Mountain Dew nearly spilling, racing for the sound booth. He skidded to a stop. "Sorry, it's just that my Sound Booth is like my baby. Dance music you say?? What kind?"
Rocky: O_O

"Uhh, well i have a specific name and artist. can you like, search it up and play it?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

"I should probably have it on here, I used to DJ for people," said Matt, sitting down behind the integrated desktop. He fiddled with his knobs and dials as he asked "Who and what would you like to play?"
FunkyChickenFace

"NO, stupid. That's the Anise. You just went shopping. Now you're at the party. Do you need more tea or something? There's about four gallons down stairs."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki shrugged "The party? I dunno, this cat just drove up to us on the street and invited us to it out of nowhere." He looked around. "Hey, I don't know the fox over there, I think I'll go meet her. See you around." He walks over to the fox, talking to a very casual human man, obviously the cat's owner. He wasn't sure how to introduce himself without simply butting in, which he thought might be considered rude by the domesticated (he wasn't sure), so he sort of waved and hoped they saw.
Just then, the man ran off towards Rocky, who was startled by him. Rikki chuckled at it. He now turned to the un-occupied fox. "Well hello there, I take it you're new around here?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"The artist is Patrick bunton and the song is called "Young Birds"
The Beats per minute is perfect for shu-- A dance i know... and... its the only song i know. (besides another, but it cusses >_<)

*COUGH*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwjnjiTtCTI
*COUGH*

Ps. watch it all the way through before you say it sucks.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

*typetypetype*
"I believe I DO have this song," said Matt. He double clicked, and the opening seconds of Patrick Bunton's "Young Birds" came on.
"Have fun!" said Matt, giving a thumbs up and a smile that practically went *PING*.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale and Sam were suddenly left alone. "So, do you like it here?"

"Well I have only seen my house so far, and I love that. But besides that I haven't seen a whole lot."

"That's a bummer, if you want I could show you around tomorrow if you want."

"That would be awesome thanks! Oh, do you know any good rollerblading spots?"

Cale's eye's lit up. "Yea I love rollerblading, that Skateboarding and biking. I know all the good spots."

"Cool it should be a lot of fun then! My old neighborhood didn't have a lot of good spots." Just then a Raccoon greeted himself to Sam. "Yes I am new actually. I'm Samantha, but just call me Sam."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"no no, one cup of tea in my fur is enough for me. but one in my hands would be nice! sounds like other people are here too... I think Ill go say hi!" with that, he stood up, stumbled a few steps, and walked over to were Frank was standing. "By the way, do you have a towel? I hate getting wet."
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

"Okay, see ya." How did that one figure, she sarcastically thought. In an attempt to divert her attention, she decided to see what was going on... elsewhere at the party.
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh Zeke, you're like the little brother I never had," said Frank, rolling his eyes and leading Zeke to the kitchen. He threw a roll of paper towels at Zeke's feet. "Here, dry up."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Nice to meet you Sam, my name's Rikki. Oh hey Cale, I didn't notice you there."
Just then, strange noises started coming out of the sound system, Rikki couldn't decipher anything but a beat.
"Um... is this what you call 'music'?" He asked, unsure what the sound was...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
FunkyChickenFace

"I should turn this music..." Matt said, before cranking the volume knob. "WAY UP!!"

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM-BOOM...!!! went the subwoofer, operating with joy.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Nice to meet you Rikki." Sam heard the song come on. "Oh I like this song."

"Sounds familiar..." Cale says.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank picked up on the sudden booming from downstairs.

"Better hurry up, Zeke, the party's really started now!"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke gingerly picked up the towels and dried himself off. "Thanks, I think that's good enough. now, that music is waaaay to loud to be a party. ill try to handle it tho... most parties Iv been to had ballroom dancing and stuffy suits." He ventured down the stairs, clinging to the handrail, just in case.
~Rubin
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra fell over from surprise of the volume. Yeah, soon she'd go deaf. And not to a good song, either. She tried to get the DJ's attention, by waving both hands at him. She tried to point out it was too loud. It wouldn't matter, anyway, though. She stopped what looked like a mix of drowning on nothing and just freaking out to at least enjoy the party.

(Remember, though, Kyra usually lives in a near silent environment)
FunkyChickenFace

Matt just happened to look out the window to see Kyra trying to get his attention.

Dang. Clearly someone felt that the music was too loud. On the other hand, without the volume Techno didn't sound good. Thus, he grabbed a sheet of cardboard and wrote in block letters:

COME TO THE SOUND BOOTH. IT IS SOUND PROOFED.
FunkyChickenFace

"Jeez, Zekey, what's wrong with your life?!" asked Frank, following him down. "That's not a party, that's called a Social Politburo. It's where stuffy rich people meet other stuffy rich people to become stuffier and richer. That ain't no party. THIS-" He throws his hand out as they reach the basement "-IS A PARTY!! WOOOOOOOO~~~!!!" Frank sticks his Thumb, Index, and Pinky fingers out.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki ducked his head and looked hurriedly around. It sounded like there were bombs going off somewhere, which was a terrifying concpet to him. But why here? He looked around and saw the cat's owner holding up a sign with something written on it, wishing he knew what it said.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Hope you guys don't mind but I can't help but dance to a good song." Sam broke away from Cale and Rikki and started dancing.

She sure is interesting...I like it, Cale thought.
Atari

Post by Atari »

Kyra went to the room Matt was in, and as if she shut off the sound, it was near silent, sans the beat that could make it through. She looked around for a minute, and decided that it was good enough to-- wait, she left her book at home... "Well then, that-that was something, hehe... Anyway, I'm guessing that I'm the only one who thinks it's loud?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Nope, that Raccoon looks pretty miserable too," said Matt, fiddling with more knobs. "You like Frank Sinatra? It'll filter the beat out nicely." He waved out the window at Rikki and gestured for him to get inside the sound-booth.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke cringed at the sudden 'woo' "well, I guess that makes the owners stuffy and rich! Come to think of it, they haven't been home for a week or two... I wonder were they are." he scanned the room, and blinked as he saw something the hadn't seen since he was a pup. "Its, its, another white fox! that's amazing! Frank, was I really out for two days?" He rubbed his eyes to make sure that the dancing fox was real.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki noticed that Kyra had gone into the glass room with the man, and was no longer holding her ears, he started to get up and rush over as the man gestured him in with a smile. He ran in, slammed the door, and gasped "What was THAT??"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky just wanted to break loose and start shuffling, but he.. Just couldn't. It would be the first time ge tried it, and it would be in front of everybody, If he failed he would be the laughing stock of the whole neighborhood. So he decided not to try right now. But maybe come back over sometime later that week and practice.
But for right now, he just started dancing like everybody else who was dancing is.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Frank joined in on the fun with Sam. "Go and introduce yourself!" he shouted over the beat to Zeke, giving him a thumbs up in encouragemetn.

"Hello again, beautiful," he said, spinning into place in front of Sam. "May I have this dance?" he asked jokingly. You can't actually dance with people to shuffle music, after all. With that, he broke into a stunning display of dexterity (dex 6, but he's all dance and not much else).

With a slide to the left, a slide to the right, and a few freaky foot movements, he was off to a great rolling, shuffling start.

"Not my usual style," he said to himself, "but it works!"
FunkyChickenFace

Matt laughed loudly.
"THAT, my little ring-tailed friend, was techno," he said, sipping a 'Dew. "THIS, is Frank Sinatra."
And "The Girl From Ipanema" played over the sound-booth intercom.

*Youtube Link Follows*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvwr3OrexkY
*end youtube*

"This more to your taste, guys?" asked Matt, leaning back and sipping more 'Dew.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke dodged his way around the crowd, and somehow made his way over to the other fox. Seeing his dancing, Zeke tried to mimic it, but was obviously not doing it well. "Hey there! I-im Zeke! Its nice to see a fellow fox!"

Edited for punctuation and capitalization
Last edited by Rubin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Rubin
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki panted, and began to calm down. He did not like this thing called 'techno'. It made him feel like he was being shot at.
This song that was playing in this room sounded familiar though... "Yeah, I think Ranger Jack listens to something like this... Have you ever heard of... " He couldn't remember the name... he remembered a song though "...he sings a song called Margaritaville?" he asked.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale walked over to the snack table, eating some kibble and drinking more tea.

Sam turned to the other fox, "I see that you're awake now. I'm Samantha, but you can just call me Sam." Sam Continued dancing, noticing the other fox wasn't dancing so well.
Last edited by Neko on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank spun on his heel and sort-of did a handspring. It ended up looking kind of lame he ended up by Zeke.

"BY THE WAY," he shouted as he flew past, "she's a girl!! BE SAFE!! And If you can't be safe, NAME ONE AFTER ME!!!"

(woo catnip and pushing the pg rating in your mind)
FunkyChickenFace

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Rikki panted, and began to calm down. He did not like this thing called 'techno'. It made him feel like he was being shot at.
This song that was playing in this room sounded familiar though... "Yeah, I think Ranger Jack listens to something like this... Have you ever heard of... " He couldn't remember the name... he remembered a song though "...he sings a song called Margaritaville?" he asked.
"OOh!" said Matt, "Here, you mean this one [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbX4DUACYU]?"

It came on OVER THE SOUND BOOTH'S INTERNAL INTERCOM.