Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Buckdida »

"Mah name's Trinket. My mom just finished setting up shop in the city, so she finally started setting up home. I wish she'd finish sooner, but, eh, it's cool when you get to see her entire inventory. She's got some interesting stuff," He said. "Hmm? Oh, hey you're that dog from earlier,that kinda got knocked out because of my bad luck..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky walked into the room and looked at Trinket. He didn't really hear the end of his sentence but thought it wasn't that important. He sat in the chair by Cale, noting how hurt he was.
"Did i ever tell you you act like my friend at the shelter? He always got into weird situations and almost always got hurt. by the way, are you ok? you dont look that good."
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky walked into the room and looked at Trinket. He didn't really hear the end of his sentence but thought it wasn't that important. He sat in the chair by Cale, noting how hurt he was.
"Did i ever tell you you act like my friend at the shelter? He always got into weird situations and almost always got hurt. by the way, are you ok? you don't look that good."
Cale laughed slightly, glad Rocky was ok. "No you didn't and I'm....ok. I'm just glad that you're ok."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Thanks. Yeah he was always in trouble. about 3 months before my other owners picked me up from the shelter he found a good home, well i think. The shelter was getting overcrowded so they had to find homes for the dogs. and they brought him into the back room and i haven't seen him since them." Rocky remembered the day that happened "He didn't look so happy to be going back there though, he was crying.. Ive never seen him cry before.... i thought he would want to find a home."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale was slightly confused about Rocky's story. "Heh, yea I guess...Hey, thanks for coming after me...I dunno what I would've done if I was taken to the pound..." He slid out of bed with some difficulty, turning to Rocky before hugging him tightly.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Its nothing.." Rocky Hugged Cale back. "Im sure you would have done the same for me.........right?" Rocky let go and looked at Cale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:"Its nothing.." Rocky Hugged Cale back. "I'm sure you would have done the same for me.........right?" Rocky let go and looked at Cale.
Cale was almost hurt at Rocky's words, did he really doubt him? "Of course I would, your my brother!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry rolled his emerald eyes. It was no fun when they dodged his remarks. He gazed at the dog intently for a moment, and then turned to Ian. "Yeah, big guy," Terry grinned as Ian glared at the teasing name, "isn't there anything to do around here? I'm about to melt." He swooned dramatically, waving a hand before his face. All of this was nonsense, of course, Terry being used to more southern temperatures.

Ian glared up at Terry, finally bringing himself to speak. "I'm new here too, if you remember. I don't know what there is around here." He gave Xuan an apologetic glance, but quickly turned a sturn glare back to Terry.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Neko wrote:"Well, I'd have to guess it's either Rock, Punk rock...Maybe metal?" Sam was guessing off the looks of the van and how Sid was dressed.
Sid Scoffed, "Metal? Why would anyone wanna play that over-popularized junk, We're a Hardcore Punk band!" he corrected with pride. He checked the door: it was unlocked, so he just let them in. "Anyone home?"
The roommate who had been navigating the day before looked over from the kitchen where he was making a sandwich next to a pile of dishes. "Hey Sid, you mind doing the dishes tonight?"
"Yeah, later though, I just met some new friends and invited them over."
The roommate looked a little uncomfortable "Uhhh..." he was about to protest when John walked out of his room
"It's fine, Steve," John assured him, "he needs to make some friends for when we're gone all day." He looked down at Sid and the two... white foxes? Interesting... He patted Sid on the head, "Alright little buddy, we're getting ready to drive back to Detroit soon, and we might not be back until tomorrow. Make sure you clean up any messes you guys make and you can use my bed and have them stay for the night if you want to and we're not back, I'll leave my bedroom door open for you. Ok Sid?"
"Alright dad, thanks!" He sounded different when he talked to him, as if John had been his loving owner since he was a kitten. He lead the others to the couch in the back where the TV and game-console were while John waled back into his room.
Sid opened up a cabinet to reveal an Xbox-360 with 4 controllers and a stack of games on the shelves beneath it in sloppy piles. "So, what're we gonna play?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:
Zander wrote:"Its nothing.." Rocky Hugged Cale back. "I'm sure you would have done the same for me.........right?" Rocky let go and looked at Cale.
Cale was almost hurt at Rocky's words, did he really doubt him? "Of course I would, your my brother!"
Rocky smiled. "And who's your friend over here?" He pointed to Trinket.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale sat down on the bed, turning to look at Trinket. "Oh, that's Trinket. He was with me when we got caught. Which doesn't make much sense, since he has a collar.."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Heh" Rocky chuckled. "He said something when i walked in, did you hear him?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Neko wrote:Cale sat down on the bed, turning to look at Trinket. "Oh, that's Trinket. He was with me when we got caught. Which doesn't make much sense, since he has a collar.."
"I thought I already said something about that! That wasn't animal control. They've got uniforms, proper equipment, and professionalism! And they don't grab collared animals unless they're causing trouble..." Trinket put his hand on his chin, thinking. "I guess they were just a couple thugs? Petnappers? My collar would have fetched some money...if covering the jewel wouldn't block the positive energy it gave off, I'd hide it instantly. The trouble this thing has given me..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"If they weren't Animal Control, then why grab me? I didn't have anything on me...."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:"If they weren't Animal Control, then why grab me? I didn't have anything on me...."
"yeah! Why did they grab me? I didn't do Anything to them." he sat down again and thought along with trinket. "or did I?"
Rocky thought back to the wendys. " wait- they knew my name! How?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob went upstairs and saw his parents walk out of the bedroom right as he got to the steps. "Hey Mom, hey Dad, guess what? My friend Shep and his dad is having a barbecue and they're gonna let everyone try their shooting range and I can invite you guys! And I have a girlfriend I want you to meet, she's really cool and sweet and she's so awesome!" His mom just stared at him and his dad said, "Wow, that was a mouthful."
"Awww, you have a girlfriend?" his mom finally chimed in, "That's so cute! Where is she?"
"She's downstairs, come on!" Jacob said, excited to introduce his parents to Enya.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

"They knew your name? Did you recognize them or anything?"Cale was getting a really strange feeling about the whole thing now.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes slowly opened his eyes. Wha- Where am I? He was on some sort of bed in what looked like a curtained-off section of a room. He sat up and crawled to the end of the bed and peered over the edge. Wonder what this says,\. He tilted his head to try to read a clipboard on the bed, Ky-Kyt-"AGH!" Kytes had fallen off the bed, and landed with his back on the floor and a loud, "Thud!"
Ouch.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:He tilted his head to try to read a clipboard on the bed, Ky-Kyt-"AGH!" Kytes had fallen off the bed, and landed with his back on the floor and a loud, "Thud!"
Ouch.
Trinket heard a loud thud on the other side of the room. "Huh? Oh dear..." This one looked familiar. Trinket recalled someone in the parking lot, the one that their rescuer had ran into? He must have been another unlucky pet that had gotten nabbed or something. Trink decided to see if he was fine. After all, he Trinket was feeling fine now, minus a headache. He had been knocked out before, and this was on the low end of the spectrum. He got out of the bed and knelt down to the cat. "Hey," Trinket said, extending his hand, "Need a little help?"
Xuan: +3 Luck (max boost to 11 Luck) for wearing the Ear Banner, and +2 Luck for anyone close to Xuan
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale's thoughts were interrupted when there was a loud thud, turning to see what it was. "Hey, you alright?" he asked the cat sprawled onto the floor.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Oh, no, I'm fine." Kytes pushed himself up into a sitting position, and, not recognizing anyone, he asked with a slight hint of a concussion in his voice, "So, who are yoo?"
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"Trinket," he said, still holding out his hand. "Man, looks like those goons knocked you out good. What's your name?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Sid opened up a cabinet to reveal an Xbox-360 with 4 controllers and a stack of games on the shelves beneath it in sloppy piles. "So, what're we gonna play?"
"Dunno, Whacha got?" Zeke squeaked as he flopped onto the couch. "although, Ill go with just about anything!"
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam took a seat next to Zeke, trying to see what the games were. "I'll play Call of Duty, or Halo if you have that. Unless you have something else in mind, I don't really care."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid pulled out the latest Call of Duty game and set it up in the XBox and TV to play it. He pulled out three controllers and carried them over to the couch, handing them each controllers and casually pushing his way in between them on the couch. (so as to be closer to both of his new friends) "Alright then, let's see..." He logged into his profile and started up a game with the others as guests.

(( Being Skippy since we're not going to talk about the details of CoD, seeing as me and Rubin don't play it. ))
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Great, another shooter," Zeke picked up his controller. It didn't seem to be in too bad of shape, and the sticks seemed to snap back to neutral alright. Quickly reminding himself of the controls, he put himself into his old shooter ruts.
~Rubin
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Zander wrote:"Well that depends... Are there other cats there?" Felix's expression hasn't changed since he opened the door.
Joy held back a cough which was brought on by SHeps tail in her face
"Yeah, there's uh...2 cats comin'. Not sure wether Joy will be there or not. So what say you pardner?" Shep asked.

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob went upstairs and saw his parents walk out of the bedroom right as he got to the steps. "Hey Mom, hey Dad, guess what? My friend Shep and his dad is having a barbecue and they're gonna let everyone try their shooting range and I can invite you guys! And I have a girlfriend I want you to meet, she's really cool and sweet and she's so awesome!" His mom just stared at him and his dad said, "Wow, that was a mouthful."
"Awww, you have a girlfriend?" his mom finally chimed in, "That's so cute! Where is she?"
"She's downstairs, come on!" Jacob said, excited to introduce his parents to Enya.
Enya waited on Jacob's couch patiently, humming the same Middle Eastern tune from just now. She looked around the house, smiling as she gazed at the pretty pictures on the walls. She soon heard some footsteps coming from the stairs. Brushing and licking her fur, she stood up and got ready to greet them.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You're both going down! I have this game at home," she smirked, getting ready to play.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed, "I thought I told you: I beat those three at this game all the time. You won't have an easy time with me either!" He started up the game and they were killing each other in no time.
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry rolled his emerald eyes. It was no fun when they dodged his remarks. He gazed at the dog intently for a moment, and then turned to Ian. "Yeah, big guy," Terry grinned as Ian glared at the teasing name, "isn't there anything to do around here? I'm about to melt." He swooned dramatically, waving a hand before his face. All of this was nonsense, of course, Terry being used to more southern temperatures.

Ian glared up at Terry, finally bringing himself to speak. "I'm new here too, if you remember. I don't know what there is around here." He gave Xuan an apologetic glance, but quickly turned a sturn glare back to Terry.
"Hmmm... any suggestions from you?" said Xuan as he faced the other dog. ((it's Kyra, now that you can jump into the conversation :P And I was going to put "...the other dog, who has been quiet since Terry appears", don't make me do that XD )

"Or~ maybe you all would want to visit my house? It's just over there," he continues while points to a two-storey terrace house just nearby.

((I wasn't sure about the outcome of this, it's either Ian's house or Xuan's, I also planned it like this with the intention of giving Shep an opportunity to invite all four characters here, Ian, Xuan, Kyra and Terry.))
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob and his parents made their way to the bottom of the steps and walked over to Enya. "Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Enya. Enya, these are my parents."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke Silently mocked them as he found a good position to snipe from. It was hard, but he could just see em. After a few good kills, he was finally shot from his perch.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:Zeke Silently mocked them as he found a good position to snipe from. It was hard, but he could just see em. After a few good kills, he was finally shot from his perch.
Sam did a little victory dance on Zeke's digital corpse, "That's what you get for hiding and sniping!" She stuck her tongue out at Zeke and giggled.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid was going wild with explosives, taking them every time he respawned, and had mined the whole map. He swore alot too. He swore when he died, he swore when he ran out of ammo, he even swore when he got a kill. When Sam was dancing on Zeke's corpse, he fired a grenade at them and rushed to the next good spot. He wasn't doing very well though: He had looked for Zeke in the place he had been in several times from a distance, but hadn't seen him, his poor eyesight always messed up his game. He didn't worry about it though, he was smiling the whole time, just glad to have some new friends.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke saw Sam's corpse go flying from the explosion. "That is what you get for celebrating!" he laughed. on re-spawn, he decided to go for a more forward approach with a shotgun. he went around, slowly avoiding most of the explosives before finding Sid and giving him a back full of lead.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam couldn't help but laugh, "What is it with you and explosives Sid?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid laughed with her, "Blowing people up is fun!" He swore as he blew the two of them up again, firing grenades at them while they were busy shooting each other. Sam killed him on her next respawn, ending the game. They were close, Sam coming in first and Sid coming in right behind. Zeke lagged behind a bit, but had a good score too.

Sid was considering starting another when his dad came over, "Alright, we're leaving now. Do you have your key Sid? The front door locks automatically here."
Sid nodded, patting his jacket pocket, which had several things in it. "Yep, I stuck it in here this morning until I can get it on a chain or something."
"Alright Sid, don't wait up for us. I'll see you tomorrow at the latest" he ruffled the fur on Sid's head, who smiled up at him.
"Alright, bye dad!" The three young men left with waves, starting up the van and heading back north to Detroit. Sid got up to watch them go before he turned back to the others. "So, I don't feel like playing the XBox anymore. You guys want a snack?" He was already pulling out a box of factory-made peanut-butter cookies for himself, which he began to eat like a regular food. "Help yourselves." He stood in the kitchen to watch them.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke turned to see Sid, and wasn't sure how to respond. He hadn't seen most of the things in that pantry before, his parents always buying the healthy alternative. "So... just anything?" he asked.
~Rubin
Neko

Post by Neko »

Rubin wrote:Zeke turned to see Sid, and wasn't sure how to respond. He hadn't seen most of the things in that pantry before, his parents always buying the healthy alternative. "So... just anything?" he asked.
Sam walked over to Sid, "I love peanut-butter cookies! Mind if I have one..or maybe two?" She giggled.
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

"7 hours passed aready? I must either be sleeping too much or becoming too old." Flake's dad walked to the car and went to the Clinic."WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE FOR 7 HOURS?!" Flake scolded and nearly screamed his lungs out. "I was uh... Sleeping." He smiled. "Let's just go home." He and his Father got into the Car and went off.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.