SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by xhunterko »

Your eyes adjust to the darkness as the snow tumbles in around you. Staring wide eyed and nervous for a moment, you peer around the almost dark tunnel you find yourself in. The tunnel goes on behind you for what seems like a good while. The tunnel ahead of you seems to go out into a well lit room. You look up and realize that a whole is in the ground and you can climb out! Though you realize that it's probably cold, and unless you knew where you were going, would probably not be a good idea to look around. You hear noises as well coming from the well lit room. Also you think you smell bread cooking, but you can't be sure. The smell sure is tantalizing though. The smell tempts you. Along with another smell. You then realize that there's someone else in this tunnel with you! You can smell them, but they must've run off a little ways into the darkness of the tunnel. Probably scared and afraid like you are. You're torn as to what to do.

What do you do?
The Moon Howler

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by The Moon Howler »

Polaris looked around in the dark, trying to see anything, yet safe for what he initially saw, his surroundings didn't change. His training kicked in and he did what he was taught when abducted by the enemy - he checked himself for injuries and equipment. After a quick inspection, he found out that he was without gear... at all... which didn't really surprised him, but what did surprise him was that he was wearing something he didn't last time he was awake. His mission-specific camouflage clothing was gone. In it's place he was wearing his own gear: black tank top, Dark camo pants, black military boots, black headrag and his hat. He felt the chain with his dog-tags as well. At least that was a small relieve...
The wolf still had in mind that he was in unknown territory, in the dark, without gear and surrounded by possible enemies. He knelt down, lowering himself and waited for the rest to act.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

anubis woke slowly he got up hearing rustling he sprang up he got to one knee and soon he had his own bag down, he wore his bandana and his leather harness holding his mini scythe black cargo pants his his hiking boots,and his black gloves. he sighed soon after seeing he was ok, he then saw his back pack was still on him and went into his travel bag grabed a flare and put his bag back on tightly before heaeing rustling again he then popped the flare its red light hissed to life
"whos there? i heard you moving, come on out and dont try being sneaky. im anubis.....hello?"anubis said moing the flare to see a dog in dark camo.
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack slowly opened his eyes. The snow falling around him helped him shake the dizziness out of his head. He checked his head, relieved to find his dads hat still there. He stood up and started to think out loud. Let's see, where am I? he looked around and inspected the tunnel he was in. This place looks natural, so I probably haven't been kidnapped. He looked further down the tunnel and saw some figures that looked too be his size.Maybe they know where we are. He started walking towards the figures trying to decide how to introduce himself.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
The Moon Howler

Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis woke slowly he got up hearing rustling he sprang up he got to one knee and soon he had his own bag down, he wore his bandana and his leather harness holding his mini scythe black cargo pants his his hiking boots,and his black gloves. he sighed soon after seeing he was ok, he then saw his back pack was still on him and went into his travel bag grabed a flare and put his bag back on tightly before heaeing rustling again he then popped the flare its red light hissed to life
"whos there? i heard you moving, come on out and dont try being sneaky. im anubis.....hello?"anubis said moing the flare to see a dog in dark camo.
Polaris tilted his hat down to cover his eyes, as he stood up "Sir, I suggest that you stay back. I'm military and as such - extremely dangerous!"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Jack approached the figures, he saw that one of them had a flare. That should help figure out where we are. as he got even closer to them, he saw that the same figure that was holding the flare also had a scythe on his back. While this sight made him cautious, he still walked up to them. Hi, my name's Jack. Do you have any idea where we are?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Black.
That, for the most part was what the astonished husky could see. Until his eyes adjusted Gil was frozen to the spot, trying to process in his brain a reasonable explanation for how he ended up here, but in the end drew a discouraging blank.
"Great..." Gil muttered. Standing in a... dark cave (at least that's what he can make out) is far from an ideal place to be. And all he had on his person was his collar (and the contents inside), the safety goggles that hung around his neck, and the library book he had recently checked out.
He took a sniff and was surprised to find the smell of bread in the air. Something as comforting as that clearly stood out in a dreary environment like this.
A moment later, a flash of red came into sight and with it a few new shadows. For all he knew they could be the ones that put him here. Backing away cautiously he began to move in the direction of the "well lit room".
Last edited by Roarin on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

what....happened....?
Muiva slowly woke up , lying on her back, with tears in her eyes. Everything happened so fast . Was it all just a dream ? It's so dark now . The black wolf started to move her arms , feeling her surroundings. Moments later , her paw touched something cold .
"It wasn't...a dream ?"
In her paw was a knife , a special one , with a sun carved in the handle , a gift from her long time partner Matt . Hope that weasel's ok she thought to herself . Her eyes can finally see again , and well....that didn't help much. She was in a cave , that's about it . The only light she could see was coming from what seemed to be a room . She got up on her feet to get a better look . She's still wearing her belt and the gold sachet's still there as well , that's a good start at least . When she took another look toward the only light she can see , there was someone else there , moving toward it . That's good , maybe whoever that was can help her find out where she was. So she put the knife away and started walking toward that figure "Excuse me ! I'm kinda lost , do you know where we're ?" she asked , hoping it's not one of the cops she's about to meet.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Oh great, more caves," Flynn said to himself as he looked around. "at least last time it was warm. Why the heck do I keep ending up in these situations? I didn't even leave the house this time. Could it be karma for swindling people? ...nah," he said, waving away the idea of turning over a new leaf. He felt around on the ground and picked up his fedora. "At least I haven't lost my hat yet," he reached into his collar and pulled out his pack of toothpicks, removing one before replacing it.
"Guess I should start working on getting outta this one," he sighed, chewing on the toothpick he'd taken out. "May as well go towards that smell, maybe get some free food outta this," he said, heading towards the well lit room.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil quickly looked in the direction of the approaching voice.
"Hello? Who goes there?". He responded, trying his best to make his tone sound tough.
As the approaching shadow got closer the husky could make the shape out more and more. And holy howl it was a wolf! He took an instinctively defensive step back then paused, his brain finally registering what the voice had said.
"Wait... You don't know how you ended up here either?".

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:Gil quickly looked in the direction of the approaching voice.
"Hello? Who goes there?". He responded, trying his best to make his tone sound tough.
As the approaching shadow got closer the husky could make the shape out more and more. And holy howl it was a wolf! He took an instinctively defensive step back then paused, his brain finally registering what the voice had said.
"Wait... You don't know how you ended up here either?".
"Either ? So...oh boy..." The wolf sighed , shook her head with a sad smile on her face , kinda like a "Nothing can ever be easy can it?" expression .
"Yeah , unfortunately, I literally just woke up and found myself in here . Anyway , I'm Muiva , and you're ?" she asked , held out a paw toward the husky
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Where am I?
Cryo sat up and rubbed his eyes. He had to squint while his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Cryo places his hand on the ground to push himself up and feels something cold. He jerked his hand off the ground. Once his eyes adjusted, Cryo looked around and noticed his gloves laying on the ground in front of him. He picked them up and put them on. He looked up and saw a hole above him. I probably shouldn't go up there, I don't know where I am. He heard a voice farther in. He started to walk towards it. As Cryo walked towards the voice he could somewhat make out a shape. He then noticed it was a black wolf. "Um, hello? Do you know where we are?" he asked the wolf.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at the dog, "military huh? I used to be with Russian spetsnaz so your danger is not much threat...before here I remember being with monks.....im Anubis, whats your name military?......huh jack? no I don't know where we are." Anubis said moving it around to see jack better before putting it between Polaris and jack. "two...no three, four, five..how many are there?" Anubis thought "sry jack im Anubis im a traveler, you may heard im ex military already but theres more than that. this is military until I know his real name" Anubis said gesturing to Polaris. he then looked around before focusing on Polaris and jack again
ImageImageImage
The Moon Howler

Polaris stood like a statue "I have no idea what kind of traveller you are, nor do I careor believe you, but do not underestimate me." the wolf said, turning his head to Jack, then back to Anubis "My name is not for the unauthorised, which you clearly are." he raised his mechanic arm in front of his chest "As far as the number of other potential civs - I can count up to for other different voices and smells."

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

"oh geez, you really are big on military stuff....well I think I may still have my badge....lets see in American ranking tht would be staff sergeant Anubis solvachev. do you need a badge shown as proof? and I don't underestimate potential enemys as you would too im sure, lastly...actually I counted four civs as well. by the way what branch of service and platoon were you? if you don't mind me asking?" Anubis said grabing another flare and handing it to Polaris hoping being friendly would aid him to calm down, he then heard everyone else getting closer his right paw moved to his weapon but soon he calmed down himself to talk first and know everyone before anything else. he instead grabed his badge showing many letterings and numbers and Russian lettering, the symbol in the centr showed he was Russian special forces for his owner, he stared at it soon went into a daze
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

OOC: Fixed. Sorry wrong character.

As Flynn walked into the room, it turned out to be another tunnel as long as the last one. Only when he stepped into it, somewhere in his steps, a door slammed down shut in the entrance, and another in the exit! Cutting off anyone else from entering! On the left hand side of the tunnel in it's center was a small, transparent square jutting out from the wall. On the right hand side of the tunnel, there were four transparent white squares which were the source of the light in the room.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn jumped at the sound of the two doors closing. "well, ****, that's probably not a good sign," he said under his breath.

He carefully walked towards the square jutting towards the wall and examined it. (using 2 stones for examining)
Last edited by RandomGeekNamedBrent on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Gil.  Gil Ranger.". The husky answered.  The wolf didn't appear to be hostile.  In fact she portrayed the opposite. And though he wasn't one to make friends, he saw only downsides to objecting to the gesture of friendliness the wolf was making, and without further hesitation the husky took the wolf's hand and gave it a firm shake.
"So we're in the same boat then.". Gil concluded.  How strange.  Not one but two (including himself) of them seemed to be in this strange situation.  

And as if on cue another shape moved closer to them.  It was a cat.  The color of it's fur made it quite easy to discern, opposed to the wolf who's black fur rendered it a mysterious silhouette.  
And that makes three, Gil thought as he took note of the new pet.  

"It seems we're in some kind of tunnel.". The husky pointed out.  
"The low temperature along with the snow coming from hole up there indicates we must be in some cold climate.". 
A moment later he heard a sound of a door closing abruptly behind him, causing him to flinch.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote:"Gil.  Gil Ranger.". The husky answered.  The wolf didn't appear to be hostile.  In fact she portrayed the opposite. And though he wasn't one to make friends, he saw only downsides to objecting to the gesture of friendliness the wolf was making, and without further hesitation the husky took the wolf's hand and gave it a firm shake.
"So we're in the same boat then.". Gil concluded.  How strange.  Not one but two (including himself) of them seemed to be in this strange situation.
"Nice to meet you Gil .And yes , it seems so , but at least now neither of us have to figure this place out alone"
Roarin wrote:And as if on cue another shape moved closer to them.It was a cat. The color of it's fur made it quite easy to discern, opposed to the wolf who's black fur rendered it a mysterious silhouette.
And that makes three, Gil thought as he took note of the new pet.
"And seems like we're not the only one here either"She said to Gil
hypernovatic wrote:"Um, hello? Do you know where we are?"
"Oh hello there , nah sorry your guess is as good as mine"
Roarin wrote: "It seems we're in some kind of tunnel.". The husky pointed out.
"The low temperature along with the snow coming from hole up there indicates we must be in some cold climate."
A moment later he heard a sound of a door closing abruptly behind him, causing him to flinch.
The sound of the door slamming shut made Muiva flinched , and to make it worse , the room they were heading to was behind that door !
"Looks like we'll have to find another way , any idea guys ?" she asked , and at the same time started to look around while waiting for an answer , hoping to find any kind of sign in this dark cave , maybe another door , light sources , or some other people perhaps
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well nuts, I was hoping you would know, but I do have some clues. Jack said while looking around the cave. This place looks and feels too natural for it to be man-made, so we probably haven't been kidnapped. Though that's counter-acted by the fact that we seem to all have ties to a government. Jack then looked back and forth between the gear the two military canines. And you guys seem to be more prepared for this sort of situation then I am, so I'll stick with you.

The Moon Howler

Polaris stepped back from the fox "Being in a natural hole doesn't mean we weren't kidnapped. The question is Why?" the wolf answered answered.
The sound of the shutting door made him turn in that direction, raising his cyber-arm for protection. "What was that?"

My RP Characters
Hotep the psychic

the sound of shutting doors snapped anubis out of his daze and almost instantley he had the badge away and his flare in that direction."i dont know but if we are going to get out of here well need to work together, or not at all." anubis said as the first flare went out, he soon popped the next flare and started heading to where the sound came from the flare in his left hand his small scythe in his right, "if theres a door i want to find it. and if no o.es coming with me then i better be extra cautious in what i do." anubis thought
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Jack saw Anubis leaving, he ran to catch up to him. HEY ANUBIS, WAIT FOR ME!!!!! Once he caught up to Anubis, he tried to figure out how to break the ice. So Anubis, tell me something about yourself. He figured having a friend here could help if he got into a sticky situation. Besides, he never liked being alone.

The Moon Howler

Polaris stood there, watching Anubis and Jack going towards the sound. The wolf was more interested to learn of the others around him, so he headed to the other voices he heard. Once he was able to see their sillouethes, he stopped and spoke
"Hello? Who are you?" he asked "How did you got here?"

My RP Characters
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"It would seem that none of us have any recollection of how we arrived here...". Gil murmured, pondering how that was even possible. Kidnapping maybe? Was there some serial petnapper on the loose? Unlikely, but not out of the realm of possiblity.
He walked up to the door and touched it with a hand, giving it a small push to see how sturdy the door was.
"We could try to break this door down.". He suggested. He also gave the handle a turn to see if it was locked.
"The only other option would be to go in the opposite dir-"
The Moon Howler wrote:Polaris stood there, watching Anubis and Jack going towards the sound. The wolf was more interested to learn of the others around him, so he headed to the other voices he heard. Once he was able to see their sillouethes, he stopped and spoke
Another voice! How many more were down here with them?
"Who's asking?.". He answered back.

Ref Ref!
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

Shock spread through Echo- she had at first thought that the slamming door had been her father leaving for another one of his meetings, but the smell had been different, the temperature different, and through hazy, sleep-filled eyes, she could see the dark atmosphere was definitely different....

"Hello?..." The liger instantly regretted the frightened whisper, hearing voices, seeing bodies outlined against a red flare. Quickly, she scrambled up to her feet and tried to make herself look bigger, timidly prowling towards the source of scarlet light. " Who are you?" she tried to make herself sound bigger as she did a quick check of what was in her backpack, which was comfortingly transported with her.

Her sketchbook and pencils, books on loan from the library about advanced mechanics and cyborg theories (Teen Titans had piqued her interest), a flashlight, a jacket that she just now remembered was packed in there from last Christmas, her uncle's fingerless biker gloves(how'd that get in there again?), and some snickerdoodles...

Ears flat, Echo pulled on the jacket, as it was getting a bit chilly, and continued towards the voices.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, by the way, I'm Cryo." he told the others.
serence ice fox wrote:The sound of the door slamming shut made Muiva flinched , and to make it worse , the room they were heading to was behind that door!
"Looks like we'll have to find another way , any idea guys ?" she asked , and at the same time started to look around while waiting for an answer , hoping to find any kind of sign in this dark cave , maybe another door , light sources , or some other people perhaps
Roarin wrote:"We could try to break this door down.". He suggested. He also gave the handle a turn to see if it was locked.
The sound of the door slamming made Cryo jump. "Um, I don't think us three are the only ones here." he told the other two."And yeah, I think that's the only way."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote: The sound of the door slamming made Cryo jump. "Um, I don't think us three are the only ones here."[/color]
"good observation" the black wolf said , turned her head toward the direction she thought the voice was coming from
The Moon Howler wrote:Polaris stood there, watching Anubis and Jack going towards the sound. The wolf was more interested to learn of the others around him, so he headed to the other voices he heard. Once he was able to see their sillouethes, he stopped and spoke
Roarin wrote: "Who's asking?.".
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Roarin wrote: "Who's asking?.".
"I'm a soldier." Polaris said "That's all I can tell right now by protocol." the white wolf stopped and crossed his arms behind his back.
"I suspect all of you are civs. Am I correct?"

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: "I'm a soldier." Polaris said "That's all I can tell right now by protocol." the white wolf stopped and crossed his arms behind his back.
"I suspect all of you are civs. Am I correct?"
"As far as I can tell , the three of us are , yes . We only just met though , and none of us know what happened or how we got here in the first place . You wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you ?" Muiva asked , looking at the other wolf ,decided it would be best to let Gil and Cryo introduce themselves if they wanted to.
She then turned to Gil "any luck buddy?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hotep the psychic

"well jack im a traveller....ive done alot of things, and been to many places. its fun i love it but i keep filling with picture books and journals. just last year i was in russia military, before now i was living a monks life in the himilayas.anubis said walking further down to find a small tunnel.(ooc:not sure if we can write what we find ill fix if i cant) after looking at it a bit he dropped his bag and looked inside untill he found his camping lamp "you uh ever travel or camp jack? here hold this" anubis said handing jack thw flare until the lamp lit up more of the cave with a whitish red glow. qnubis smiled at how much more he could see.
@serene anubis and jack are further down the cave.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Should have described the doors before hand oops sorry. If it is your turn, you may begin posting!

The solid stone door greeted Gil's enquiring with silence. If one were into science fiction, the door looked like a blast door. If not, it was a plain grey smooth circle in the rock with a line going down it's center. The handle didn't budge because there was no handle to budge. But of course, in the dark the eyes can play tricks on people. The tunnels seemed to be the length and width of two school buses, and if there was a door at one end, logic would follow that there was a door at the other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Flynn looked at the small square crystal, it's nature seemed at once familiar and foreign. It appeared to be able to go back into the wall. Flynn could also barely make out a small crystal sensor and a wire, going back towards the door. This "button" could probably open the door behind him if pressed.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack took the flare from Anubis before answering. Yeah, I travel a lot. My owner, Doug, works for the US government so we're always on the move. Though he never actually tells me what he does and I've stopped trying to find out. jack then got a troubled look on his face.I hope Doug's okay. Last time I went missing, he wouldn't sleep or eat, he was so focused on finding me. When I came back and found out what he'd done...... It still makes me cry. if you were to look into jacks eyes at that moment, you could see that he was trying not to cry. And he was failing.

Hotep the psychic

anubis smiled. he took one extra bag from his back back and filled it with half of his own supplies. (flares, lamp, matches, survival knife, and tarps and rope etc etc) "here this has some of my gear in it. well both need gear so we can help each other. and crying doesnt solve much somethings we have to endure. come on i think i see a door" anubis said handing jack the bag and leading off with the lamp to the door. he looked back every so often to see if jack was fine then down at the ground to be sure he wouldnt slip on wet ground or fall suddenly
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack wiped the tears out of his eyes and looked inside the bag Anubis handed him. Flares, knife, rope, thanks man! Jack then lit a lamp before running to catch up to Anubis, making sure not to fall. So you really don't mind that I'm following you?

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:As Flynn looked at the small square crystal, it's nature seemed at once familiar and foreign. It appeared to be able to go back into the wall. Flynn could also barely make out a small crystal sensor and a wire, going back towards the door. This "button" could probably open the door behind him if pressed.
After considering his options, Flynn said to himself, "guess pushing it's my only option."

so he pushed the square into the wall, and began to look and listen around him in case this activated some sort of trap. (1 stone for watching for traps)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil shook his head in dismay.
"No." He laid a hand flatly on the door, feeling the coldness of the stone. The door felt as solid as well, a rock. To break through this wall someone would probably need a full team of football linebackers. Armed with sledgehammers. Even then it might take a few hours...
He then turned around to face the others, his expression resolute and thoughtful.
"I would suggest we try continuing in the other direction." He said.
"As soon as possible." He added quickly after, with more conviction. The mysterious atmosphere of the cave unnerved him, as well as the sudden action of the door closing. A tunnel suddenly turned into a dead end. At least dead ends had one exit. And the husky hoped that whoever was behind this, would leave it at that.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"*sigh* yeah I guess so . We should get moving then" Muiva said , sounded a bit tired . It's not that she actually tired , but something about this cave just kinda weird to her , and that made her stressed . She signaled others to follow her back through the tunnel , while asking the white wolf "Guess we can talk on the way , care to join us officer ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack thought of some other ways to become friends with Anubis. Soooooooooooooo........ Lets talk about our back stories. I'll go first. Lets see.... I was born about six years ago in mackinaw city Michigan. My mom died shortly after I was born, so my dad raised me alone. The only home we had was a box in a alley that we shared with a bum who, oddly enough, was named Chester a. Bum. Chester was nice, if a bit kooky, and we lived together for about two years. Then there was a "incident" involving a snickers bar, a ladder, and a DVD that wounded up with my dad dead and me in a shelter. I don't know what happened to Chester, but somehow he got his own webshow. Anyways, I was in the shelter for about three months before I met Doug, my current owner. Doug is nice though I still miss my dad. Jack then took his hat off his head and looked at it with a dazed look in his eyes. This hat is all I have left of him. That's why I never go ANYWHERE without it. Jack then shook his head to get out of his daze, then put the hat back on his head. So anyways, what about you. I bet your back story is much better than mine.

The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote:"*sigh* yeah I guess so . We should get moving then" Muiva said , sounded a bit tired . It's not that she actually tired , but something about this cave just kinda weird to her , and that made her stressed . She signalled others to follow her back through the tunnel , while asking the white wolf "Guess we can talk on the way , care to join us officer ?"
"It's Soldier." Polaris corrected her, replying in a short, military manner "And yes I would like to join you." the wolf continued "There's no point in staying here and probably freeze. By walking we will warm ourselves and perhaps we can form up a strategy to get out of this place..." he made a short pause "I would also like to ask all of you to refer to me as "soldier" and not ask me anything more about myself for now. The very knowledge of my very name can get any of you in big danger from various factions."

My RP Characters