PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jack

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by Jack »

right then.
wet noodle? oO
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Vadiant wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:THERE you are, I didn't see you behind that...thing. :P :lol:
Darn those things... Always obscuring me from view!
It would be wrong of me to not defend my title. One day, the thing army will march. We'll block your views from everything! All for 1 and 1 for all!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jack wrote:right then.
wet noodle? oO
What?
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey guys, we've been talking about having a timeskip to Halloween recently. Currently in-game, it's early-August.

We've also been talking about having two arcs at once: A Magic arc and a normal arc. Here are my ideas for both. Please give me suggestions so we can make it better.

All Hallow's Eve Showdown Arc: The evil cat spirit from before comes to the neighborhood and stalks Liz until night, then it attacks but she is defended by the magic using pets: Zappa, Jackson, Morrigan, and anyone else who wants to. Magical battle insues.

Trick-or-Treat Arc: All the pets join together in their costumes, and trick-or-treat together. Afterword, Max is having a Halloween party at the clubhouse. Max is starting to act like the de-facto leader of the club (But more like Fido than Bino). The party includes piles of pet-safe candy, bobbing for squeaky-toys and a costume contest.

After the battle, the magic-using pets could either go home or go to the party. Preferably the latter.

Please tell me what you think!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Hey guys, we've been talking about having a timeskip to Halloween recently. Currently in-game, it's early-August.

We've also been talking about having two arcs at once: A Magic arc and a normal arc. Here are my ideas for both. Please give me suggestions so we can make it better.

All Hallow's Eve Showdown Arc: The evil cat spirit from before comes to the neighborhood and stalks Liz until night, then it attacks but she is defended by the magic using pets: Zappa, Jackson, Morrigan, and anyone else who wants to. Magical battle insues.

Trick-or-Treat Arc: All the pets join together in their costumes, and trick-or-treat together. Afterword, Max is having a Halloween party at the clubhouse. Max is starting to act like the de-facto leader of the club (But more like Fido than Bino). The party includes piles of pet-safe candy, bobbing for squeaky-toys and a costume contest.

After the battle, the magic-using pets could either go home or go to the party. Preferably the latter.

Please tell me what you think!
Is there a guarantee that the two arcs won't mix? Because if they will, maybe it'd be better to nix the trick-or-treating and just have the Halloween party....

Otherwise it sounds good to me! :D (Don't like the part about Liz being stalked by the evil cat spirit, but it's not my place to say anything about that because it has nothing to do with me.)
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, when the ghost cat first showed up it said it was trying to get Liz. So it would make sense that it's still trying.

As for the two mixing: I will do my best to prevent this. So everyone remember these arcs are SEPARATE! No mix!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Well, when the ghost cat first showed up it said it was trying to get Liz. So it would make sense that it's still trying.

As for the two mixing: I will do my best to prevent this. So everyone remember these arcs are SEPARATE! No mix!
Well, either way that doesn't mean I have to like it. :P

Sounds good! :D This ought to be fun!
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey everyone, I have an announcement type thing!

I am thinking that we save the Halloween thing for later. And by 'thinking' I mean that i am strongly suggesting and would REALLY like to see this happen. I would prefer to stick within the current season. I was also thinking about a pool party.
But I don't want a repeat of every single gathering there has been in this neighborhood: Certain pets only talk to certain other pets, and then chaos. I want to see Sly talking to Vanilla! Seth talking to Max! Shadé talking to Zappa! Liz talking to Bella! Not specifically those pets, but you know what I mean.

Bixlow, Auzzo, FunkyChickenFace, and Typhon have already quit. I'm afraid that Bolly, Neko and DarkHearts will quit too. I'm not too sure about Zander, Zack or Vadiant, but I don't want to see them leave. It seems like 44, Chewy, Athlon, The Game, and I are dominating the rp. Dominating is an understatement.

Also, play nice. I can't say that enough.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Hey everyone, I have an announcement type thing!

I am thinking that we save the Halloween thing for later. And by 'thinking' I mean that i am strongly suggesting and would REALLY like to see this happen. I would prefer to stick within the current season. I was also thinking about a pool party.
But I don't want a repeat of every single gathering there has been in this neighborhood: Certain pets only talk to certain other pets, and then chaos. I want to see Sly talking to Vanilla! Seth talking to Max! Shadé talking to Zappa! Liz talking to Bella! Not specifically those pets, but you know what I mean.

Bixlow, Auzzo, FunkyChickenFace, and Typhon have already quit. I'm afraid that Bolly, Neko and DarkHearts will quit too. I'm not too sure about Zander, Zack or Vadiant, but I don't want to see them leave. It seems like 44, Chewy, Athlon, The Game, and I are dominating the rp. Dominating is an understatement.

Also, play nice. I can't say that enough.
Eugh.... :? I don't know if I like the idea of Sly talking to Vanilla (had to look him up to find out who he was.... :oops: ).... So I'm glad you said not specifically those--but yes, I'm in agreement in that I don't want a repeat of what's been going on before.

:lol: A pool party? Well, I don't know.... :roll:
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:Eugh.... :? I don't know if I like the idea of Sly talking to Vanilla (had to look him up to find out who he was.... :oops: ).... So I'm glad you said not specifically those--but yes, I'm in agreement in that I don't want a repeat of what's been going on before.

:lol: A pool party? Well, I don't know.... :roll:
Yeah I know. I've enjoyed seeing how much development some characters like Awesome or Vanilla have had, and I want the same to happen to characters like Bolly and Seth. Or other characters that haven't had much face time.

I'm leaning FAR towards the pool party idea. I think we should at least stay within the current season. It's Summer in the USA (presumably where Radiant Gardens is) so it should be summer in Radiant Gardens.

Also: Where is Radiant Gardens? I've always imagined it being in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. If it is there, I suggest Washington.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Yeah I know. I've enjoyed seeing how much development some characters like Awesome or Vanilla have had, and I want the same to happen to characters like Bolly and Seth. Or other characters that haven't had much face time.

I'm leaning FAR towards the pool party idea. I think we should at least stay within the current season. It's Summer in the USA (presumably where Radiant Gardens is) so it should be summer in Radiant Gardens.

Also: Where is Radiant Gardens? I've always imagined it being in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. If it is there, I suggest Washington.
Well, Honey might go to that, I don't know about Vanilla.... IF she went, she would probably NOT go swimming.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, there would also be a BBQ, as well as socializing and other stuff like that.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Well, there would also be a BBQ, as well as socializing and other stuff like that.
I wonder whether Vanilla would have gotten over her guilt enough to eat much of the BBQ.... Plus crowds make her nervous....

Then again, since she's friends with Liz now, maybe she'll come out of her shell a little more...?
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hopefully she will come out of her shell. lol. With her good friends Liz and Honey by her side, and friends of her friends: Wonder, Jack, Winter, Max and Jackson backing her up, I can see Vanilla starting to talk to be a little more outgoing. Babysteps.
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

ctcmjh wrote:Hopefully she will come out of her shell. lol. With her good friends Liz and Honey by her side, and friends of her friends: Wonder, Jack, Winter, Max and Jackson backing her up, I can see Vanilla starting to talk to be a little more outgoing. Babysteps.
And Sebastian!
ctcmjh wrote:I'm not too sure about Zander, Zack or Vadiant, but I don't want to see them leave.
... And seriously guys, you don't have to worry about me leaving/quitting. I posted only once yesterday because after wrapping up the PMs with 44R0NM10, I saw pets starting to head to sleep. I'm not planning on leaving. :|

Further character development is a plus, though-- Seb has made a bit of a friend in Vanilla, and somewhat Awesome and a couple others, but I think I've mainly just managed to repeatedly get him a spectator seat to conflict and unpleasantry, thus far. Dahlia's gotten some development via interaction with Awesome, but he's still essentially the only one she regularly talks to. ... In fact, I think he's the only pet besides Seb that she's spoken to more than twice. Maybe even more than once. Curse you, trap of familiarity! ... I'm gonna try and work on that a bit. :lol:
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I have a lot of happy things to say on this!

We might not skipping almost 2 months causing me to think incredibly hard about why and how a roadtrip can last that long!

Hey, I'm dominating the roleplay! Yay! Wait...that's not good...

Hey, my character has been acknowledged alongside Vanilla! Yay!

Sly'll be talking to anybody he doesn't know anyway! Heck, I'd be surprised if he didn't turn an eye at Vanilla...but if Chewy doesn't think it'll be a good idea, I guess we could roll with that.

It seems Awesome has been developing alongside Vadiant's characters, above all. Thinking about it, his development used to only be from him thinking about previous actions (by himself) and wondering how to improve (beside with Jack on his second day in Radiant Gardens).

Lastly, I've always imagined Radiant Gardens to be around Pennsylvania...don't ask me why...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:I have a lot of happy things to say on this!

We might not skipping almost 2 months causing me to think incredibly hard about why and how a roadtrip can last that long!

Hey, I'm dominating the roleplay! Yay! Wait...that's not good...

Hey, my character has been acknowledged alongside Vanilla! Yay!

Sly'll be talking to anybody he doesn't know anyway! Heck, I'd be surprised if he didn't turn an eye at Vanilla...but if Chewy doesn't think it'll be a good idea, I guess we could roll with that.

It seems Awesome has been developing alongside Vadiant's characters, above all. Thinking about it, his development used to only be from him thinking about previous actions (by himself) and wondering how to improve (beside with Jack on his second day in Radiant Gardens).

Lastly, I've always imagined Radiant Gardens to be around Pennsylvania...don't ask me why...
I didn't say I didn't think it would be a good idea--I said I was unsure about it. I don't know enough about Sly to have much of an opinion either way--all I know is from your bio.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

So everyone, we're time skiping to a couple days forward, right?
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:So everyone, we're time skiping to a couple days forward, right?
Sure, sounds good. :)
PF chars

--Phoenix

Jack

Post by Jack »

we are? i should really start paying attention.
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8
Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:So everyone, we're time skiping to a couple days forward, right?
Sure, sounds good. :)
sounds great to me..
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Thought I'd post this here. Guess who?

PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ooh! ooh! I know this one! It's a prep and an emo!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:ooh! ooh! I know this one! It's a prep and an emo!
Not funny. :P
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:ooh! ooh! I know this one! It's a prep and an emo!
Not funny. :P
lol, it's Vanilla and Honey :lol:
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I know that. :P What do you think of the picture?
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

It's very well done! :mrgreen: I like it!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:It's very well done! :mrgreen: I like it!
Thanks! :) I'm not used to drawing in Rick's drawing style, but I tried.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Well, that was a very good try!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

ctcmjh wrote:Well, that was a very good try!
Thanks! :D I just figured that since three people had drawn my characters already, I might as well draw them myself. :P
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Nice job, Chewy, and 1 detail has driven it unique to me...

Honey's wearing a skirt! We were all thinking it, right?

Huh... Well the couple of day timeskip works very well for me. :D
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Nice job, Chewy, and 1 detail has driven it unique to me...

Honey's wearing a skirt! We were all thinking it, right?

Huh... Well the couple of day timeskip works very well for me. :D
I beg your pardon? :?
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Oh suger...did that come out wrong?

Yeah...very wrong...my bad :|

Erm, what I meant was...we were all expecting her to wear a skirt? I don't even remember anymore...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Oh suger...did that come out wrong?

Yeah...very wrong...my bad :|

Erm, what I meant was...we were all expecting her to wear a skirt? I don't even remember anymore...
Well, I put it in her bio....
PF chars

--Phoenix

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sorry, I really should've checked beforehand. Most of the pictures I've seen of Honey tended to ignore that item of cloathing...
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sorry, I really should've checked beforehand. Most of the pictures I've seen of Honey tended to ignore that item of cloathing...
No apologies necessary. I did say "occasionally" she wears a skirt.
PF chars

--Phoenix

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey guys, you all should get on the IRC, and get on the channel: #Rad.Gardens!
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

ctcmjh wrote:Hey guys, you all should get on the IRC, and get on the channel: #Rad.Gardens!
It shall be the official channel for RG!
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
The Game

Post by The Game »

]nice work Chewy. I love the sunglasses :P

and the time skip works for me.
Dr. Prower wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:Hey guys, you all should get on the IRC, and get on the channel: #Rad.Gardens!
It shall be the official channel for RG!
cool, we have an IRC now!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

yosh!