This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Non HPU: Chival Res 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius nodded in agreement, "I'm not going to demand that you come along and put yourself in harms way for us. I won't hold it against you, if we meet again, if you decide to walk away." He took in a deep breath and sighed, "I only wish it didn't have to be this way."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Dorian walked some paces away, realizing that on foot he would take forever to get a car. He started to call up rental agencies and find a means of transport that would deliver one for him...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carissa led the group to her new apartment, slinging her bow over her shoulder, quietly leading them while thinking of an answer. She led them to a building and held the door open "Lets get to a more quiet spot first. I don't think we need more attention".
Once she got the group into the elevator, she selected the top floor, let the door close before leaning against it. "You are both right of course." She said looking at them with a caring expression, "But since the gecko...Matt wasn't it? Asked for help well... Carissa didn't fully know a good way to explain it. "Well, Dorian and I have the ability to help, not because we need to, or we want something out of it. Because we want to, its to help make the world a better place, great power/great responsibility and all of that. She gave a smile, part of her wanted to say more but giving a sappy speech wasn't her thing. Her caring expression became more stern and yet curious, as her eyes moved from critter to critter she gave each a look as if they were being judged and she didn't know what to expect. "Besides, how many years have any of you been in the vigilante gig? I am not leaving Dorian because he is new to this, a few months, which I believe most of you are the same." She sighed a little, lowering her ears and rubbing the back of her head "that wasn't meant to sound like I was diminishing your abilities... that is, if any of you have any extraordinary talents, you do don't you?" She didn't give them time, the elevator was almost at the 30th floor where her apartment was, she treated it as an rhetorical question and moved on. "I have been at this...gig for two years now. I'm surprised none of you have seen mention of me on the news or heard rumors online."

The elevator reached its end, Carissa mumbled something about the ride taking to long and she might complain about it later. they went down the hall to the very end where the largest apartment was located. She could smell coffee and noticed the placemat moved slightly. Motioning everyone to be quiet, she took her bow off her shoulder and drew an arrow. She gave the knob a light turn, it was unlocked, she set her arrow on the bowstring, quietly unlatched the door and pushed it aside. She drew the arrow and found her intruder. In the center of the room sat a man, facing away from the door, one of her newly bought mugs filled with her newly bought coffee in his hands, and the lighting set up to keep any identity of who he...or perhaps it was a she concealed in shadow.

((OOC GM note: please feel free to post anything your character might like to say or ask after the elevator ends and before they are silenced by Carissa, also you can fill in any moment before the elevator as well. this is just to push the story along a bit))

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:21 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5739
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
HoundInATree Wrote:
Larkin began to stagger to his feat, his head still pounding from his accident. He stumble back to the signal box. It was a mess, most of his supplies had gone off during the accident. He hang is head in disbelief. One exposed wire had sparked a supply crate. A wire that shouldn't have even been live. Yet, it had abruptly come to live and ruined everything. He picked up what was left of the supplies and pack with into his backpack, along with a few larger tools and a paint-ball gun. He left the building, with the still sparking wire, behind him.

Looking around, Larkin stumbled in the rough direction of a larger building on the other side of the yard. Something had turned the power on for the entire yard. Larkin was going to find out what and why.

Suddenly out of nowhere , a dart planted itself right next to Larkin's foot, and in a split second , went "poof" , releasing a small white smoke

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:44 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Relic kept silent, contemplating whether she should help or not. On one hand, this was her mom's best friend and her best friend's birth mother in trouble. On the other hand, she knew this was dangerous, and wasn't sure if she should use her power for great responsibility the way Carissa was talking about.
But what would Matt think if she left?

Matt watched intently as the door opened before tilting his head quizzically.
"Why is the founder of Crimtech in your home, Carissa?" Matt asked, staying behind the red panda.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:18 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"I may not have been in the vigilante business for long, but I think I've got a good enough handle on my abilities to consider myself worthy of becoming a vigilante." He smiled and looked ahead towards the far door as the elevator doors opened, "I'm sure we'll be fine as a group for whatever we encounter." He stopped quickly once Carissa pushed the door open, realizing at once that it wasn't supposed to be unlocked, though if anything did go wrong, there wasn't much he could do to stop it in his current position.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1596
Images: 0
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
MrNeonShot Wrote:
Matt followed behind Carissa, making sure nobody saw them leaving. He thought about what would happen to the people closest to him, the fact that these guys didn't hesitate to fire on Marcus, and the very real risk of death in this mission.
"Relic, Litho. Me and Sirius both have reasons to be here and to risk ourselves. You don't have to put yourselves in danger for us, and I wouldn't ask you to. If you want to go, You should leave now." Matt said as he continued to walk.


"No way! I'm going with."

Litho flew into the elevator and walked out with the others, his eyes filled with determination. But as the air grew tense, he stayed more quiet.

_________________
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)


Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 20778
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Blithe oohed and started to hum along with the song while Sky nodded in approval of the song. Sky turned to Chris, "Nice choice of place. So, anything exciting in your life that we don't know about? Or anything else we can chat about while awaiting our meal?"

"not much..." Chris answered before he thought about it. "actually, I got these, " he pulled out his knitting needles and yarn. he tried to avoid saying "these are for using my powers in a fight" so he tried to make things sound nonchalant."conductive yarn. it can carry a charge from one place to another... for putting lights in something you knit. plus I'm learning to throw the needles, they make good makeshift weapons. just in case I get in a fight."

_________________
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:20 am
Profile
Online
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1203
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sky nodded at the items, "Good thinking. In fact, I, ah, got something similar." She gestured to her backpack which hung off her chair.

Blithe shrugged, "I don't have any real need or want for stuff like that."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius walked into the room and dropped himself into a chair, "The CEO of CrimTech. Somehow I cant help but think that you're going to aid us in our endeavour." He smiled, "This'll be a nice meet and greet, won't it."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Carissa lowered her weapon and looked over at the gecko, "I assume that knowing who is in a room is one of your abilities?" She said before looking at Edward, "That is a good question though, what are you doing here?"
Edward got up and watched Sirius sit in the only other chair in the room and ask his own question before answering "Not going to be able to help you all with your secret mission." he replied before he held the mug he had by the handle and made a motion as if he was going to set the mug on an invisible table. When he let go of the handle the mug disappeared. "I was hoping to find Sarah, did she not come with you?"

"Can we..." Carissa's ears lowered and her voice became quiet "Can we talk about that later and more privately?" she asked. Edward walked over and put his hand on her shoulder, "Certainly"
He turned his gaze on everyone else in the room "Looks like your rescue mission has a good chance of success". He looked over at Matt "While I did say I wasn't going to be able to help you all out. I do need to recruit you Matthias, I know your family is in danger, but there is something else threatening everyones lives that is equally important and I will need your help with it.


((OOC GM note: I have to go to work, so this post had to be cut short, but since people are waiting for a response. I will have to edit this and post more later. sorry))

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:15 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Jacey Wrote:
He turned his gaze on everyone else in the room "Looks like your rescue mission has a good chance of success". He looked over at Matt "While I did say I wasn't going to be able to help you all out. I do need to recruit you Matthias, I know your family is in danger, but there is something else threatening everyones lives that is equally important and I will need your help with it.

Matt crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow, looking in the general direction of the man in the room.
"Forgive me if I don't seem enthusiastic to leave, but I am going to need an explanation here, sir. We have time to listen with our associate getting us transportation, but I can't just leave with my family at stake." Matt said as he stood next to Sirius.

Relic stepped into the room after the others, looking around as she kept silent while the others talked

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees, "I don't think he means to say that we won't be saving our families, more like, we'll just be allocating the time we have between one project and the other. If need be, Carissa and I can go get our families, and you and the Crimson Wonder can go solve whatever problem Mr. Edward is having. I'm sure we can make time to do both of things."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
As the song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9BaOU3qoBs) goes on, the cats at the table are being served their drinks.

Water is being served to Blithe and Sky while Chris gets a big glass of Vanilla milkshake with lots of cream.

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:40 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5739
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Bored..........So.....very....bored.....that's pretty much how Alexis felt , lying on the bed , alone , in the hospital. Suddenly she's left alone , with not exactly a clear idea of anything. She wanted to go home , the place is more comfortable that this place for sure. Can she just leave ? She didn't know where her belongings were , not wallet , or anything , so she can't really pay the hospital fee either....
"Hello ? Is anyone out there ?"

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:45 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 20778
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
69eist Wrote:
As the song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9BaOU3qoBs) goes on, the cats at the table are being served their drinks.

Water is being served to Blithe and Sky while Chris gets a big glass of Vanilla milkshake with lots of cream.

"Hey, does this get free refills or do I need to drink slowly?" Chris asked whoever brought them their drinks

_________________
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Deske Wrote:
Sirius leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees, "I don't think he means to say that we won't be saving our families, more like, we'll just be allocating the time we have between one project and the other. If need be, Carissa and I can go get our families, and you and the Crimson Wonder can go solve whatever problem Mr. Edward is having. I'm sure we can make time to do both of things."

Edward sighed in irritation "That's not how this works pup, Matthias has a special ability and I need more than myself to fix this problem. I am sure with Carissa's help, rescuing your families will be no problem." He walked over to Matt put his hand on the geckos shoulder "Sorry for making this a very random introduction. But the situation is to dire to explain or talk things out." Edward snapped his fingers, in that moment; both him and Matt were gone from the room.

Carissa stood watching the whole ordeal, remaining silent knowing there was no arguing with her adoptive uncle, once he left she clapped her hands and pointed at the empty space where the gecko was and said with exasperation. "My uncle everyone, the great and mythical hero "Eclipse". She brought her paw up to the bridge of the nose and shook her head in dismay "And, gone now is the key to plans A through E. And I really don't want to do Plan K"

In this moment Dorian entered the room, looked at everyone and noticed Matt missing, and Carissa looking irritated. "What happened?"
"Edward"
Dorian mumbled something that the group didn't quite understand, and it was best not to assume since most of the words sounded like he was listing off ingredients to a soup than grumbling. "Now what? The one thing keeping them alive is gone."
Carissa thought for a moment, looked at everyone in the room then at Dorian."Blitzkrieg, or at least... something like it.
"We don't really have an army."
"Hmm, true, and I don't know everyone's abilities if any of you do at all. No, I was thinking more of a spearhead approach but in a quick attack on two fronts. Would be easy with a Teleporter" She heavily emphasized the last word with irritation, then went on. "Subtly and negotiations went out the window about two minutes ago. IF they even keep their word. Now, we just have to plan out the enemies positions, where the hostages are. Then we hit them, fast, grab the hostages and run, leaving them to stunned to realize what just happened before its to late." She started pacing the floor, "Besides, I doubt there are any more than a half dozen... I hope.."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the hospital, a nurse enters Alexis's room, "Morning Miss" She warmly says and smiles "Mr. Stephens hired a personal staff for you to assist in your recovery. If you need anything, just press the nurse button on the remote to your right." She paused and chuckled "Ah, pardon me! I sometimes get into a habit of sounding robotic when explaining. Now, my name is Jane. Is there anything I can do for you?" Her smile was welcoming and comforting, Alexis should be able to feel safe knowing there is a personal staff to help her in her recovery.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius snorted, "Pup? I'm like 50! At least I know I look younger than I am, so that's a plus." He got up from the chair and stretched, earning a few cracks from his back, "It's, uh, pretty obvious that you guys are trustworthy people. I don't think I've given you any reason to believe that I'm anything more than some old dog." He looked at the two with a little unease and took off his collar, "Now watch closely, the effects might be a bit hard to see," Sirius joked and held the collar in his hand, a low blue glow coming from it before he tossed it into the air. He held out a paw to catch it, but it just didn't come back down. "Mr. Edwards says the situation is too dire to explain. But," He grinned, he loved making this horrible pun, "I've got all the time in the world." A bad pun but he laughed a little anyway.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:04 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt didn't have time to react when Edward had teleported them away. Suddenly, the room was completely different, and the sudden transportation had him on all fours, trying to keep what little amount of breakfast he had in. Wait, did he even get to eat? Matt couldn't remember as his senses tried to readjust, and soon they came back.
"Where are we? You seriously need to start explaining what is going on." Matt said, getting to his feet as he looked towards Edward. However, his focus didn't remain on the man for long when suddenly, the presence of a dark force was blurring his "vision", and all he could see clearly was this presence.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:21 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5739
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"actually mam , I was wondering if it's possible for me to leave and go home. I think I feel well enough for that"

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 pm
Posts: 323
Location: Somewhere in a Forest
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
HoundInATree Wrote:
Larkin began to stagger to his feat, his head still pounding from his accident. He stumble back to the signal box. It was a mess, most of his supplies had gone off during the accident. He hang is head in disbelief. One exposed wire had sparked a supply crate. A wire that shouldn't have even been live. Yet, it had abruptly come to live and ruined everything. He picked up what was left of the supplies and pack with into his backpack, along with a few larger tools and a paint-ball gun. He left the building, with the still sparking wire, behind him.

Looking around, Larkin stumbled in the rough direction of a larger building on the other side of the yard. Something had turned the power on for the entire yard. Larkin was going to find out what and why.

Suddenly out of nowhere , a dart planted itself right next to Larkin's foot, and in a split second , went "poof" , releasing a small white smoke


Larkin continued to walk on, swaying from side to side, much more then before. He dropped to his knees, his head spinning like a record disc. Slowly his body drooped closer and closer to the ground. Larkin held on to consciousness as best as he could, stubbornly refusing to pass out a second time.

_________________
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?

Hlaoroo Wrote:
In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!



RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences


Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
"actually mam , I was wondering if it's possible for me to leave and go home. I think I feel well enough for that"

The nurse smiled, "Well, we can't legally keep you here. But we do need to make sure you are in good enough health to leave and have someone to pick you up and keep an eye on you tonight. Do you have anyone like that?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deske Wrote:
Sirius snorted, "Pup? I'm like 50! At least I know I look younger than I am, so that's a plus." He got up from the chair and stretched, earning a few cracks from his back, "It's, uh, pretty obvious that you guys are trustworthy people. I don't think I've given you any reason to believe that I'm anything more than some old dog." He looked at the two with a little unease and took off his collar, "Now watch closely, the effects might be a bit hard to see," Sirius joked and held the collar in his hand, a low blue glow coming from it before he tossed it into the air. He held out a paw to catch it, but it just didn't come back down. "Mr. Edwards says the situation is too dire to explain. But," He grinned, he loved making this horrible pun, "I've got all the time in the world." A bad pun but he laughed a little anyway.

Carissa chuckled at the pun, "Well, when it comes to Edward. He might over dramatize things. But if he shows up and is doing something. It likely is important and could potentially end the world, it's his thing. He makes sure the world doesn't end on a nightly basis." The look on her face implied that she wasn't at all kidding when she said that but was very serious.
Dorian cut in, "So time manipulation? that could be useful for this plan. You do have a plan right Carissa?"
"I do" She looked at the others in the room. "Now, what can you all do?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
MrNeonShot Wrote:
Matt didn't have time to react when Edward had teleported them away. Suddenly, the room was completely different, and the sudden transportation had him on all fours, trying to keep what little amount of breakfast he had in. Wait, did he even get to eat? Matt couldn't remember as his senses tried to readjust, and soon they came back.
"Where are we? You seriously need to start explaining what is going on." Matt said, getting to his feet as he looked towards Edward. However, his focus didn't remain on the man for long when suddenly, the presence of a dark force was blurring his "vision", and all he could see clearly was this presence.

"Well, as you can... Feel, sense. That presence is a rip in the fabric of space. A dimensional rift. On the other side, a source of power that many want to use to destroy the world. A few, like myself, use it to keep the world safe. I am in charge of making sure that no one can open them again." He sits on a pile of cinder blocks. "But this one is stronger than most and opened on the other side. Somehow the power is changing hands and I found out that you have some of the same power that I have. Another does as well but he is currently in a coma. No one else has been shown to harbor these abilities. And to close this one. I need a second person. Someone to balance the energy. Don't worry, its easy to catch on, I can tell you already can feel the power flowing through you."

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt, now that he was close to the portal, could feel an energy inside him that caused the gecko to sit down. The more he felt the exposure to this portal, the more things started to clear up, and he was able to see again.
"Alright, Mr. Edward. I assume we won't be able to close it in time to go help my mom, so what do we need to do to close it?" Matt asked the man as he examined the portal.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:44 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Posts: 3948
Images: 3
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
HoundInATree Wrote:
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
Suddenly out of nowhere , a dart planted itself right next to Larkin's foot, and in a split second , went "poof" , releasing a small white smoke


Larkin continued to walk on, swaying from side to side, much more then before. He dropped to his knees, his head spinning like a record disc. Slowly his body drooped closer and closer to the ground. Larkin held on to consciousness as best as he could, stubbornly refusing to pass out a second time.

(sorry for disappearing like that, mind if I jump back in?)

Getting into the building and up to the correct floor silently had taken far longer than Ghost would have liked. If her hunch was right, the wanted gunman she was being paid to capture was just behind this door.

Shedding her disguise in favor of color and texture matching the wall behind her instead, she moved to gently open the door. Praying it hadn't been trapped and and wouldn't be noisy, she kept low just in case.

She had to time this just right... you only get one shot with gunners.

_________________
"The real question is who pulls off the dude in a dress look better, Asriel or Ralsei?"

Characters


Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3879
Location: Pacific Southwest, warmer than the midwest...
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
*Removed for Fluidity*

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Last edited by Deske on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm
Posts: 1644
Location: Homeless, USA
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
While others were on life changing adventures, out and about mingling, or etcetera since a city is a big place. Two lowly ferrets had gone through the day doing what they did best, nothing. The activity so far had only consisted of going out to see their dad who was way more busy than they mostly ever were. Then they ate more, Yves started to feel like he was getting fat, and it was no doubt that he may or may not have probably let himself gain a pound or more with Uistean's help. The problem was that there was nothing for them to be concerned about, Yves did not have a hobby and Uistean's hobby relied on him not having one that took away a helper. Nothing could change that for the foreseeable future though, it was a life worth living compared to how it could have been, wasting the time away, watching the time waste away, and pretending that it was all apart of some schedule. However for today these two lowly ferrets were left walking the streets of the city once again, without the excitement of what happened yesterday or the cleared out sidewalks from some event going on.

_________________
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.


Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:01 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5739
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"erm , I do have a human guardian, but I don't know if he's in town or not.Can I make a call somehow , so I can check ?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last shot was not as precise as he would've liked , but the prey was still there , so no point in musing about the past. He loaded another bullet into his gun , and aim.......

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.