This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Non HPU: Chival Res 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"This is Matt I presume?" Said the voice in a dark tone, possibly his real voice masked by a voice changing device. "I have in my possession two individuals you love. Now don't do anything stupid like calling the cops. My boss wants retribution for them failing him and costing him to loose quite a large sum of money. You can either get the money or be an orphan, I will give you twenty minutes to decide and I'll be calling you back." Right after the threat, the stranger hangs up the phone. leaving Matt to worry in silence, unable to respond or question.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Last edited by Jacey on Sat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat May 14, 2016 8:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"Well it was nice to have the company..." He stopped talking once he saw the look on Matt's face, "Is everything alright?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt was frozen in silence, but his face showed anger while he closed his phone. He turned to the waitors before saying
"I'm actually going to have to cancel my order." he said to the waitors before standing.
"Something's come up and I need to speak with this group privately." Matt said, indicating that the 3 of them need to go wait outside for him.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Sun May 15, 2016 12:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
""""""""""""

Elliot walks up to Allen and slightly tugs on his sleeve.
"Hey Allen, Damian and I will take our leaves now. Is that okay?"

Elliot giggled while Damian was currently being thrown into a van.

Allen nodded before continuing with his service. As he left to serve his table, Elliot punches out their time cards and starts running towards a van parked outside.

==========

Faust giggles and nods, cupping one of his elbows in his paw while a paw covers his chin.
"The Onion rings have a delicately soft breading yet the onions themselves are still crunchy."

==========

Belmont and Calvin look at each other for a moment before slightly bowing.
"It's fine, please come again soon."

Calvin then walks closer to Faust, wondering what he's up to.

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Sun May 15, 2016 3:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1596
Images: 0
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
MrNeonShot Wrote:
Matt was frozen in silence, but his face showed anger while he closed his phone. He turned to the waitors before saying
"I'm actually going to have to cancel my order." he said to the waitors before standing.
"Something's come up and I need to speak with this group privately." Matt said, indicating that the 3 of them need to go wait outside for him.


Litho looked up from his phone after Matt had spoken. Though curiosity nipped at him, Litho stood up and walked outside without question. Whoever had been on the other end of that phone call had made Matt angry and that was his concern at the moment.

_________________
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)


Sun May 15, 2016 10:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius frowned slightly but nodded and stood up, a little slower than the others, and headed outside. He turned to Litho with crossed arms, "I wonder who it was. Obviously it wasn't something good, what with the way he looked after he hung up."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sun May 15, 2016 12:00 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt kept a straight face as he approached the table with the red pandas, using his cane to tap it lightly on the male's leg. He clears his throat before saying
"Excuse me, sir. I need to speak with you privately." Matt said before putting his glasses on.
"This matter is urgent and you may need to... Dress for business." Matt said, giving Dorian a knowing and urgent look through his glasses.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Sun May 15, 2016 8:06 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5652
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Jacey Wrote:
John gave her a stern look, "Why are you even here?" To him, she had to reason to be there, nothing was going on. He could move this cocoon easily.

◊I go places , what other reasons do I need ? It's not like this is an exclusive club or anything◊ Muiva chuckled .
◊Do what you want dear, I'm here to watch.◊

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 pm
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 20682
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
69eist Wrote:
Faust giggles and nods, cupping one of his elbows in his paw while a paw covers his chin.
"The Onion rings have a delicately soft breading yet the onions themselves are still crunchy."

"heh heh... I-I'll just have the fries," Chris laughed nervously.

_________________
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Tue May 17, 2016 2:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1596
Images: 0
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Deske Wrote:
Sirius frowned slightly but nodded and stood up, a little slower than the others, and headed outside. He turned to Litho with crossed arms, "I wonder who it was. Obviously it wasn't something good, what with the way he looked after he hung up."


"True." Litho's voice dropped into a whisper. "Think we'll need to play hero again?"

_________________
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)


Wed May 18, 2016 8:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
MrNeonShot Wrote:
Matt kept a straight face as he approached the table with the red pandas, using his cane to tap it lightly on the male's leg. He clears his throat before saying
"Excuse me, sir. I need to speak with you privately." Matt said before putting his glasses on.
"This matter is urgent and you may need to... Dress for business." Matt said, giving Dorian a knowing and urgent look through his glasses.

Dorian could tell the gecko was distressed. Whatever was bothering him, it was noticeable in the geckos voice and body language. Dorian however couldn't quite tell what he meant, but a knowing look from his cousin Carissa as she gave a nod towards his backpack helped him catch on. Carissa scooted over, "Have a seat, and don't worry, my friend here also has a.. well business suit." Carissa looked over at Dorian, while she was good at understanding hints such as the one the gecko had implied. She didn't know how Dorian knew the gecko or how the gecko knew about his suit. As well she glared at him for giving away her secret which he shrugged and mouthed the words "later". She rolled her eyes at him, "What ever the problem is hun, we can find a solution.". She said to the gecko.
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
Jacey Wrote:
John gave her a stern look, "Why are you even here?" To him, she had to reason to be there, nothing was going on. He could move this cocoon easily.

◊I go places , what other reasons do I need ? It's not like this is an exclusive club or anything◊ Muiva chuckled .
◊Do what you want dear, I'm here to watch.◊

"Well, it may have been exclusive." John said to Muiva with a smirk, "And you can help, it would be nice to make sure its nothing magical that will kill a mortal on contact. What is weird is that it feels as if there are two minds inside the cocoon, but I cant read either at the moment so... your turn to play expert... dear"

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Thu May 19, 2016 3:23 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Relic reluctantly walked outside, standing next to Litho and Sirius.
"What do you guys mean by 'Hero up?'" she asked, leaning against the window.

Matt sat down, leg tapping on the floor.
"You guys really shouldn't talk business suits in a public area. Someone like me could easily hear your conversations if you aren't careful." Matt explained as he listened for any changes in their heartbeats. " It's how I know, so maybe we should take this outside." Matt said as he indicated the door.
"The Husky and bat who helped disarm the bombs are waiting outside with a friend of mine."

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"We are being discrete, we could be talking about anything. Besides not every critter has super senses now do they Matt?" Dorian remained quiet enough that only Carissa and Matt would hear him, after taking a sip of his coffee, he continued."Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I can tell you how I found out later. As for your friends, I was wondering why they looked familiar." He looked at Carissa who seemed amused and confused at the same time "That little party last month? the one I told you a little about? He was there, as were some of his friends."
Carissa nodded, "Thanks for the assist and keeping my idiotic cousin alive". she patted Matt on the back.
Dorian stood up and gathered his gear and such. Then placed down some money that would pay for twice of what they had easily, along with it, he left a note saying "Thanks for the food, it was great".
"Lets go outside then shall we?" While Dorian led, Carissa followed behind, taking her gear as well.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Jacey Wrote:
"We are being discrete, we could be talking about anything. Besides not every critter has super senses now do they Matt?" Dorian remained quiet enough that only Carissa and Matt would hear him, after taking a sip of his coffee, he continued."Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I can tell you how I found out later. As for your friends, I was wondering why they looked familiar."

"You do remember that I wasn't keeping it a secret to anyone in the building during the event, right?"
Jacey Wrote:
He looked at Carissa who seemed amused and confused at the same time "That little party last month? the one I told you a little about? He was there, as were some of his friends."
Carissa nodded, "Thanks for the assist and keeping my idiotic cousin alive". she patted Matt on the back.
Dorian stood up and gathered his gear and such. Then placed down some money that would pay for twice of what they had easily, along with it, he left a note saying "Thanks for the food, it was great".
"Lets go outside then shall we?" While Dorian led, Carissa followed behind, taking her gear as well.

Matt followed behind them, cane out and tapping at a safe distance before the 3 arrived outside of the café.
"Alright, now that everyone is here, and since it doesn't look like anyone is within listening distance..." The blind gecko said, taking a moment to take a deep breath. "2 people who are really close to me have been kidnapped. I don't know exactly who, but I haven't heard from my mother and owner all morning, and they were supposed to call before I entered the café. I figured they were just busy, and maybe they are. However, I don't have the time to play games with this guy in case he actually has them." Matt said, keeping a calm tone for those around him, but Carissa could probably notice the small indications that the gecko was still upset.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Fri May 20, 2016 5:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius looked along the ground and picked up an old rusted coin. He moved it around in his palm a bit, "Well..." In a few short seconds the rust on the coin had completely gone and it appeared newly minted despite being dated 1975. "Hero up." He smiled at Relic.

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 pm
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5652
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Jacey Wrote:
"Well, it may have been exclusive." John said to Muiva with a smirk, "And you can help, it would be nice to make sure its nothing magical that will kill a mortal on contact. What is weird is that it feels as if there are two minds inside the cocoon, but I cant read either at the moment so... your turn to play expert... dear"

◊Dear ?◊ Muiva gasped , in an exaggerated surprised act ◊my word , the little one decided to make a bold move◊ she giggled ◊it won't kill on contact , you will have to try the rest for yourself. By the way , bold words , I like that, but you're still too young for it. Props for breaking from the norm though◊

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Sat May 21, 2016 9:50 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1142
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
The siblings had different reactions to the, coincidence? Subtle nod? They didn't know, but Sky took it a little bad, eyes widening for a split second before forcing them back to normal, she decided to say nothing and merely nod along with what Chris had said.

Blithe on the other hand played it as cool as he could, a little put off by the wording, but figured it nothing too tangible, "Well, I hope your fries are just as good as you made the onion rings sound, cause that only made me more hungry. Which I assume did for my dining buddies as well."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
""""""""""""

"Oh trust me they are fantastic~"
Faust winks at blithe with a wide open smile. He then waves at the Orange to come over.

"Pardon, I need to get ready for a little number. My elder brother will just take your additional orders."
Faust hands over his order list to Belmont.

"Good Morning Lady and gentlemen. Would you like any special drinks or just water?"

Faust and Calvin make their way to a mini stage where a piano is conveniently placed.

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Tue May 24, 2016 2:59 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 20682
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"what's your most sugary drink?" Chris asked. "I'll have that."

_________________
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Wed May 25, 2016 3:05 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1142
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sky simply shrugged, "I'll just have a water."

Blithe thought a moment, "Just give me a... a Coke."

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Wed May 25, 2016 8:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Belmont scribbles on his order sheet.
"Okay, so it'll be one BLT, plate of Salmon, Clubhouse Sandwich, and a platter of Fries with Coke, Water and the November white."

Meanwhile, Faust is adjusting his seat and Calvin is fiddling with a microphone stand.
A couple of other fox waiters take some seats holding trumpets.
Allen on the other hand is cleaning up the work station.

==========

Elliot is chatting with his friends while holding Damian close with his arm over Damian's shoulders.

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Wed May 25, 2016 11:13 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Deske Wrote:
Sirius looked along the ground and picked up an old rusted coin. He moved it around in his palm a bit, "Well..." In a few short seconds the rust on the coin had completely gone and it appeared newly minted despite being dated 1975. "Hero up." He smiled at Relic.

Relic raised her eyebrow and smiled before turning to Matt.
"So how can we help, Matt?" she asked.

Matt turned to Sirius.
"You need to call your owner, in case this guy got him, too. I'm going to call my mom and see if she's in trouble." he told the group.
" I'm fairly certain that she is, so if she doesn't pick up or someone else does, we'll know she is in danger." Matt said.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Thu May 26, 2016 9:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius pulled out a phone and dialed Markuss', it rang a few times before the call went through, "Markuss? Are you dead or something?"
"No, why would I be?"
"Okay, so Matt's family has been taken by some mysterious stranger on the phone and since I'm connected with him, we worried you might be in danger."
"Nobodys stopped by-..." The sound of glass shattering echoed through the speaker, "Scratch that," Markuss whispered through the phone. A few noises where barely heard throgh the phone before the unmistakable sound of gunshots rang out over the speaker. Sirius nearly dropped the phone as a look of anger mixed with fear spread across his face.
"Markuss...?" He asked carefully.

"Haha, I bet you wish." *click* The line went dead. Sirius stood there for a few seconds, just taking in what he'd heard. The husky sighed, "Well... I guess that's that."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Thu May 26, 2016 3:50 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt carefully dials his mother's number on his phone, hands shaking as he lifts the phone to his ear and waits for someone to answer. The man on the other line grins, his victims shake with fear, uncertain of what the man is thinking to cause that smile "Yes?"

"Is this Matt again?"

Matt inwardly growled, but kept a calm tone.

"I see you have her phone, but how do I know that they are alive?" he asked, silently turning on the speaker phone so the others could hear. Carissa is about to speak before Dorian silences her, typing away on his phone, giving Chip the command to start tracing. Carissa resorts to unzipping her pack and pulling out her bow to prep it for an future attack not caring that the group knows her identity. There isn't anything else to do but quietly plan her strike at this creep. Back on the line the man walks over and twists the owners arm, getting a scream of pain, he whispers something inaudible to the group in her ear before taking her gag off "Go ahead now, prove to him its you"


*Relic is angry at hearing this, but stays silent, understanding the severity of the situation.

Matt, however, remains silent as he listens to his owner's painful scream. He waits for her to speak for a bit before she says "Go to he--" and then before she can finish that, the group can hear a hard smacking sound from the speaker*


the man re-gags her before asking "Is that enough? Or do you need to talk to your mommy?" he mockingly says the last part

"I've decided that I'm going to bring the money, but I need time to collect that amount." Matt said, fist clenched tight.

the man feels as if he has won, but makes sure the threat is clear to matt "I will give you two hours. you are to make the delivery of $2.5 million and leave it in a bag at the base of the new memorial at CrimTech. I will know its there, and if its not there at the second hour mark. You wont see your loved ones again. He grinned, brandishing a weapon that caused his captives to squeal in fear "Oh, and I know that dog you hang out with is with you, probably listening. The same amount goes for him. Please let him know that."

Dorian leans into Matts ear "He knew someone tipped Sirius off, he is smart, you need to act like that sum is a lot, sound desperate, beg a little don't worry about the money though, 2.5 is easy to come by. "

"How am I supposed to get 2.5 million dollars? Please! Just let them go!" Matt said, giving a desperate tone into the phone.

the man laughed a vile sounding laugh that gave Dorian chills just hearing it. "that, is not my problem gecko."


Carissa makes a low growl, she pulled out a package that reads "semi deadly/going to hurt for a long while", she looks up at Dorian and give him a rather wicked grin, he returns a confused look to her. He had seen that look once, he felt almost sorry for the kidnapper now. Inside the container are very sharp looking arrows.
Matt sighed, looking towards Dorian as he paused to see if he got the location

Dorian looks down, leans back to matt and says "Demand to speak to your mother, just a few more seconds"

"Just let me speak to my mother... I need to know that she's okay, too." Matt said, following Dorian's instructions.

The man laughed "Awww, so you do want to talk to mommy, did you hear that? he still cares, isn't that sweet" he addresses the female gecko beofore un-gaging her.

"Mom?" Matt says anxiously, listening for her voice


"I'm here, Matthias. I'm okay!" *She says, voice shaky and trembling. [color=#FF0000"If this is the last time we speak, I want you to know--"[/color]

"Mom. This won't be." Matt said "I'll save you"

The man regags her before she can interrupt and finish "I always hated long goodbyes. To bad though that you don't even know where to look. You can try, but can you find her in 2 hours, or can you make up that money in that time? choice is yours, but you better just try and get the money kid" the man hangs up the phone

dorian tells matt he found the man and where they are hiding "Idiot, he thinks he is smart, but clearly doesn't know when he is being distracted." dorian says, looking up at the group. "This doesn't mean we underestimate him."
"Right" Carissa cuts in "You all look intelligent so I wont try to belittle you, but hostage situations are delicate things. She looks at Matt and Sirius lowering her ears when thinking about the subject matter "Especially when family is involved. We need to find him, coordinate an attack, and make sure he can't hurt them. It would be best that we find him before he spots us or this whole thing goes south." She slings a quiver over her shoulder and zips up her jacket, "So Dorian, where is he?" she asks, putting her bow in the back pack.
"Abandoned train yard, west side, one of the smaller buildings according to chip, which for those not caught up, is my advanced A.I. from the future. Long story, but its how I just tracked this guy without touching Matt's phone, I just needed him to talk."
Carissa looked around "We need transportation, maybe a van? Most vigilantes have them, big, windowless. Guess we can't bullet proof this one but oh well."

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Sat May 28, 2016 4:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius listens to the conversation between the two a deep frown etched into his face. His frown only deepened as the conversation drew on. "Now that we know where he is, it shouldn't be to hard to find him, obviously. As for transportation, I'm sure our friend could provide us with an excellent means of getting around." He gestured to Dorian. "Markuss also bought his own car with the reward money."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat May 28, 2016 10:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Serence Frostbite Wrote:
Jacey Wrote:
"Well, it may have been exclusive." John said to Muiva with a smirk, "And you can help, it would be nice to make sure its nothing magical that will kill a mortal on contact. What is weird is that it feels as if there are two minds inside the cocoon, but I cant read either at the moment so... your turn to play expert... dear"

◊Dear ?◊ Muiva gasped , in an exaggerated surprised act ◊my word , the little one decided to make a bold move◊ she giggled ◊it won't kill on contact , you will have to try the rest for yourself. By the way , bold words , I like that, but you're still too young for it. Props for breaking from the norm though◊

John rolled his eyes, "Oh ha ha" John said, rolling his eyes before placing a call. "I will see what I can do about reviving him warden, after that we can see about his sentence. he said after getting off the phone.

"There is nothing else to do here Muiva, we have some people picking this up and taking it to a lab. So now, why else are you here? He asked with another glare at her, arms crossed.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Sun May 29, 2016 4:13 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"Oooh, so that's how you found out this stuff." Matt remarked. "I would say that the plan is to attack, but only two of us here look like they know how to fight." Matt said. "First things first, we need to get out of sight since those guys who kidnapped Sirius' dad will most likely be rounding the corner soon, since this café isn't far from the neighborhood."

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Mon May 30, 2016 11:56 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius nodded, "I don't know, I'm getting up there in years. I might be able to get into better fighting form." He thought for a second, "But before that, you're right, we should probably get off the streets. Anyone know of a place to stay that isn't my house or Matt's house?"

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Tue May 31, 2016 12:26 am
Profile
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Posts: 5652
Location: dark frost fortress
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Jacey Wrote:
John rolled his eyes, "Oh ha ha" John said, rolling his eyes before placing a call. "I will see what I can do about reviving him warden, after that we can see about his sentence. he said after getting off the phone.

"There is nothing else to do here Muiva, we have some people picking this up and taking it to a lab. So now, why else are you here? He asked with another glare at her, arms crossed.

◊I am not elsewhere , and so, I am here◊ Muiva chuckled , walking.....down , through the floor , as if there was a stair there , hidden under the solid concrete
◊should I no longer here , then elsewhere , I will be. Most things don't work because of reasons , kiddo◊
she winked at him, then disappeared down the floor.

_________________
My RP characters
viewtopic.php?p=766287#p766287 a reminder


Tue May 31, 2016 2:58 am
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1142
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Blithe seemed content to wait, smiling and sitting back in his chair, fixing his scarf. Sky glanced at the movement of the foxes fiddling with instruments and a microphone, "Is this going to be brunch accompanied by song?" She asked their waiter. She idly noticed the congregation of pets, but figured nothing of it.

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1596
Images: 0
Location: I've Forgotten At This Point
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Deske Wrote:
Sirius nodded, "I don't know, I'm getting up there in years. I might be able to get into better fighting form." He thought for a second, "But before that, you're right, we should probably get off the streets. Anyone know of a place to stay that isn't my house or Matt's house?"


"Normally, I'd be happy to have friends over, but I don't want my parents to know that their only son is going on a dangerous mission. Maybe we could head to a junkyard or something?

_________________
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)


Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 pm
Posts: 323
Location: Somewhere in a Forest
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Larkin began to stagger to his feat, his head still pounding from his accident. He stumble back to the signal box. It was a mess, most of his supplies had gone off during the accident. He hang is head in disbelief. One exposed wire had sparked a supply crate. A wire that shouldn't have even been live. Yet, it had abruptly come to live and ruined everything. He picked up what was left of the supplies and pack with into his backpack, along with a few larger tools and a paint-ball gun. He left the building, with the still sparking wire, behind him.

Looking around, Larkin stumbled in the rough direction of a larger building on the other side of the yard. Something had turned the power on for the entire yard. Larkin was going to find out what and why.

_________________
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?

Hlaoroo Wrote:
In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!



RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences


Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Neon Icy Wings Wrote:
Blithe seemed content to wait, smiling and sitting back in his chair, fixing his scarf. Sky glanced at the movement of the foxes fiddling with instruments and a microphone, "Is this going to be brunch accompanied by song?" She asked their waiter. She idly noticed the congregation of pets, but figured nothing of it.


Belmont points his finger up his other paw on his hip as he smiles with his eyes closed enthusiastically.
"Why yes, of course~! We play little numbers at different parts of the day to lighten the atmosphere
here in the cafe. You're also in luck as my identical siblings are about to play you a special number.
Would you like anything else before they start? Dessert perhaps?"

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 am
Profile
laughing maniacally
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 20682
Location: an invisible, flying volcano over Virginia
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
69eist Wrote:
"Would you like anything else before they start? Dessert perhaps?"

"we haven't even gotten our main course yet," Chris said. "But yes, I'd very much like dessert."

_________________
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets


Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 1486
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Carissa slings her bow over her shoulder. "You are right, we need a plan and a place to do it." She smiles, "Luckily for you all, my apartment is just down the road, and since I only just got it yesterday, its empty still and perfect for planning things". She smiles, "Meanwhile, Dorian can get us a van for transportation." Dorian nods and agrees, "Just text me the address of where you guys are okay?" with that Dorian leaves to find a van. In the mean time Carissa motions everyone to follow.

_________________
Avatar was drawn by MrNeon
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]


Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:21 am
Posts: 3754
Location: The Midwest, would prefer colder though
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Sirius nods and heads off after Carissa, "This is going to be quite the adventure isn't it? Here's hoping my age doesn't show it's ugly head. Been getting tired quicker, as if greying fur wasn't bad enough," He gave a short, unsure laugh. "Maybe I can do something about it in the future."

_________________
Colorado Vanderbilt - BoH | Váfuðr - RaVi | Ulrich - BoH | Miguel Villalobos - LA


Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:33 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1142
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
The siblings nodded in agreement and in a rare moment of synchronization, spoke together, "We also would Like some dessert." Though Sky added on, "After the main course. Of course."

Blithe thought as his sister clarified, "What is this special number?" He asked.

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 1766
Location: On your mind.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
"Oh of course, Miss. I'll have the chef prepare everything at ounce. Just call on any of us if you need anything."
Belmont scurries to the kitchen as the lights dim.

The spotlight shines on the Piano as Faust stretches his fingers together, starting of with an upbeat tune.
Dun da dun, da dun dun dun dun, dum dum dum~

Faust looks left and right while singing it, smiling at the audience.
"Has any one seen~, and anyone heard~
all the differents ways for saying a word?~
I tell you my friend.~ It may sound absurd.~
You'll see~"


The background foxes play their trumpets
Ba dun dun, dun dun,
da dunt, dunt, dunt~

_________________
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.


Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:48 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 5196
Location: Texas
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Matt followed behind Carissa, making sure nobody saw them leaving. He thought about what would happen to the people closest to him, the fact that these guys didn't hesitate to fire on Marcus, and the very real risk of death in this mission.
"Relic, Litho. Me and Sirius both have reasons to be here and to risk ourselves. You don't have to put yourselves in danger for us, and I wouldn't ask you to. If you want to go, You should leave now." Matt said as he continued to walk.

_________________
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.


Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:37 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 am
Posts: 1142
Location: The deeps of my own mind. Also Texas.
Post Re: Non HPU: Chival Res
Blithe oohed and started to hum along with the song while Sky nodded in approval of the song. Sky turned to Chris, "Nice choice of place. So, anything exciting in your life that we don't know about? Or anything else we can chat about while awaiting our meal?"

_________________
My RP Character Star
My RP Character Rosal
My RP Character Amanda


Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.