Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Post by WeirdGamer »

Beacon made her way past the staff and into the back of the juice bar where she began to take inventory. "Strange, I swear there should be more than this..."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha suddenly yelped as a kid pulled out one of his feathers. He turned to the little boy, who was examining the feather. He leaned down to his height.

"'Ey, little dude. Please don't pull out my feathers. I need those to fly."

"Sorry! I wanted to look at it. They look cool."

Alpha smirked and stood back up, letting his flight feathers fall, making his arms appear as if they were actual wings. The boy smiled at the blacks, greys, purples, and whites.

"Now run along, little guy."

The boy scampered off, laughing. Alpha chuckled and watched him. He wondered what it would be like if he had kids. That though was removed when he realised there were kids touching his wings.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Understandable, wouldn't want someone else to figure it out before you," Forge said before taking another bite of his food.
Danny stayed quiet, wanting to tell him how much the big bad corporations only care about credit and profits rather than the safety of people who want to chase after the loch ness monster, but he remained silent
Civilization wrote:"Ah," Quasi sat back and crossed his arms, "So do you work for HEXAeco then?"
Danny's ears perked up as he replied.
"Actually, no. I work for a different company that wants to look for cheaper and more effective ways to power the city, but HEXAeco pretty much runs the place. So we're focusing on businesses and working our way to the top to inform people that we don't need such an expensive power supply in our city." The otter said, finishing off his chocolate muffin.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Quasi sat up again, full of curiosity again. "Really? That's great!" That could mean and involve so many things, definitely something to try and look into. Though he highly doubted the otter would talk about any of this, "Did HEXAeco say anything about the problems your company is facing." But he had to try anyways.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

MrNeonShot wrote:Danny's ears perked up as he replied.
"Actually, no. I work for a different company that wants to look for cheaper and more effective ways to power the city, but HEXAeco pretty much runs the place. So we're focusing on businesses and working our way to the top to inform people that we don't need such an expensive power supply in our city." The otter said, finishing off his chocolate muffin.
"If you ever need someone to throw together prototype generators, or improve ones you have, I could help," Forge offered. I come pretty cheap since I just like building things."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Continuing her search through the Juice Bar's inventory, Beacon noticed a strange backpack tucked into a corner. "That's weird," she muttered walking over to it. She unzipped it and peeked in side. Suddenly a strange thing jump out of it.

"Gah!" Beacon fell backwards as the object jumped over her. She turned and got a good look at it. It was some sort of small robot with four thing spider-like legs and a round body. A senor on what must have been its front began to glow red and it headed for the exit. "Hey, wait," Beacon cried after it, standing up and beginning to chase the strange robot.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Beacon?"

Alpha watched her chase some giant spider thing. He quipped out a quick apology, changing his wings back to arms, and threw his board down and took off after her. In a matter of seconds, he was next to her. He held his hand out for her to get on.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Civilization wrote:Quasi sat up again, full of curiosity again. "Really? That's great!" That could mean and involve so many things, definitely something to try and look into. Though he highly doubted the otter would talk about any of this, "Did HEXAeco say anything about the problems your company is facing." But he had to try anyways.
"They pretty much just said 'Oh that's bad, good luck.'" Danny replied.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "If you ever need someone to throw together prototype generators, or improve ones you have, I could help," Forge offered. I come pretty cheap since I just like building things."
"Oh, do you have any experience in power generators?" The otter asked, curious as to what the lion could do.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:"Beacon?"

Alpha watched her chase some giant spider thing. He quipped out a quick apology, changing his wings back to arms, and threw his board down and took off after her. In a matter of seconds, he was next to her. He held his hand out for her to get on.
Beacon grabbed onto Alpha's hand and clumsily pulled herself up onto the board. "Thanks," she said, "Now after that bot!"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Mickey wrote:"Beacon?"

Beacon grabbed onto Alpha's hand and clumsily pulled herself up onto the board. "Thanks," she said, "Now after that bot!"
"Got it!"

Alpha began kicking up waves of sand as he zipped down the beach after the bot. Alpha reached his hands out to grab it, but it sharply turned another way. A quiet swear escaped his beak and he quickly turned the board, gaining on the bot again.

"Beacon! I can't reach it from here!"
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:"Oh, do you have any experience in power generators?" The otter asked, curious as to what the lion could do.
"only some small stuff, trying to figure out cheaper ways to power some of my inventions," Forge explained. "But I looked at a few blueprints of various existing designs, so I'm sure I could throw together a full-sized version."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
"Got it!"

Alpha began kicking up waves of sand as he zipped down the beach after the bot. Alpha reached his hands out to grab it, but it sharply turned another way. A quiet swear escaped his beak and he quickly turned the board, gaining on the bot again.

"Hold me out towards it," suggested Beacon, "And don't you dare drop me!"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Mickey wrote:
"Got it!"

Alpha nodded and grabbed Beacon by the waist, swinging her around to the robot.

"Hurry!"
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:"Oh, do you have any experience in power generators?" The otter asked, curious as to what the lion could do.
"only some small stuff, trying to figure out cheaper ways to power some of my inventions," Forge explained. "But I looked at a few blueprints of various existing designs, so I'm sure I could throw together a full-sized version."
"Wow." Quasi turned to the lion, now also interested in what he could do. "Really, how did you learn to do that kind of stuff? Seems like you should already have a job somewhere."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:
Mickey wrote:
"Got it!"

Alpha nodded and grabbed Beacon by the waist, swinging her around to the robot.

"Hurry!"
"Almost...got it..." grunted Beacon as she reached out for the robot. Suddenly the robot jumped towards her, landing on her outstretched hand. It crawled up her arm onto her should and then deftly leaped right onto Alpha's face.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha's red eyes shrunk and he clenched his beak. He stopped his board, setting down beacon before slowly starting to scream. He began to run around, grabbing at the little robot attached to his face.

"Beacon, help!"

Alpha was a fluffy mess of feathers as he stumbled around, attempting to remove the bot.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Beacon ran towards the poor Raven. "Don't worry Alpha, I got it!" She drew back her hand to punch the little robot, but at the last second it jumped off Alpha's face. Unfortunately Beacon was not able to stop her fist in time, smacking Alpha dead in the face. Beacon shook her hand and awkwardly said, "Uh...guess I don't got it."

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon ran towards the poor Raven. "Don't worry Alpha, I got it!" She drew back her hand to punch the little robot, but at the last second it jumped off Alpha's face. Unfortunately Beacon was not able to stop her fist in time, smacking Alpha dead in the face. Beacon shook her hand and awkwardly said, "Uh...guess I don't got it."
Alpha stumbled backwards, holding his beak. He rubbed it a few times, sniffing. He was bleeding from the nose, but it was something he could stopp with his hands.

"Jeez, you're strong. Yeow..."

Alpha rubbed his beak again before pointing to the robot.

"It's getting away!"

Alpha hauled Beacon onto his board and gave chase again.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon ran towards the poor Raven. "Don't worry Alpha, I got it!" She drew back her hand to punch the little robot, but at the last second it jumped off Alpha's face. Unfortunately Beacon was not able to stop her fist in time, smacking Alpha dead in the face. Beacon shook her hand and awkwardly said, "Uh...guess I don't got it."
Alpha stumbled backwards, holding his beak. He rubbed it a few times, sniffing. He was bleeding from the nose, but it was something he could stop with his hands.

"Jeez, you're strong. Yeow..."

Alpha rubbed his beak again before pointing to the robot.

"It's getting away!"

Alpha hauled Beacon onto his board and gave chase again.
"Woah," cried Beacon as she was Ravenhandled onto the board. "Sorry about your face Alpha. You okay?"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Doesn't feel any worse than crashing into a bulding. Trust me, I would know. You wanna try that reach thing again?"

Alpha leaned down and snatched at little bot, but it slipped away from his hands every time. He growled and held his hand out to Beacon.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:"Doesn't feel any worse than crashing into a bulding. Trust me, I would know. You wanna try that reach thing again?"

Alpha leaned down and snatched at little bot, but it slipped away from his hands every time. He growled and held his hand out to Beacon.
"Alright, get ready this time. We know what it's going to do." Beacon took his hand and leaned down to grab the robot. Once again it crawled up her arm and jumped towards Alpha.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpah quickly shifted Beacon to one arm and caught the little robot with his other hand. He stopped the board and let Beacon go, holding the bot with both hands now. He pinned its leg to its body, squeezing it to keep it in place, but not enough to squish it.

"Now what?"
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:Alpah quickly shifted Beacon to one arm and caught the little robot with his other hand. He stopped the board and let Beacon go, holding the bot with both hands now. He pinned its leg to its body, squeezing it to keep it in place, but not enough to squish it.

"Now what?"
Beacon open her mouth to speak but no words came out. "I actually don't know, I didn't really think this far ahead."

The robot squirmed in Alpha's grip.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:"Wow." Quasi turned to the lion, now also interested in what he could do. "Really, how did you learn to do that kind of stuff? Seems like you should already have a job somewhere."
"Well I started with these," Forge replied, flexing his arms. "Then I moved on to other stuff. And I don't have a job because I'm a freelancer. If someone wants me, they come to me... after I let them know what I can do, of course."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Civilization wrote:"Wow." Quasi turned to the lion, now also interested in what he could do. "Really, how did you learn to do that kind of stuff? Seems like you should already have a job somewhere."
"Well I started with these," Forge replied, flexing his arms. "Then I moved on to other stuff. And I don't have a job because I'm a freelancer. If someone wants me, they come to me... after I let them know what I can do, of course."
Danny closely looked at the arms before nodding.
"We'll let you know if we can use your skills. Probably not going to need modifications on the generators, but installation may need your help." the otter replied. He checked the time, sighing as he had no idea what to do now besides talk.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Quasi nodded at what the lion said, at least it wasn't some big corporation, though he would have loved to question him if he had said that. He looked at the otter as he checked the time and sighed, "Got somewhere you have to be?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:Danny closely looked at the arms before nodding.
"We'll let you know if we can use your skills. Probably not going to need modifications on the generators, but installation may need your help." the otter replied. He checked the time, sighing as he had no idea what to do now besides talk.
"Sure, i can help with installation, maintenance, whatever you need. here's my card," the lion said, handing his card to the otter.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Sure, i can help with installation, maintenance, whatever you need. here's my card," the lion said, handing his card to the otter.
Civilization wrote:Quasi nodded at what the lion said, at least it wasn't some big corporation, though he would have loved to question him if he had said that. He looked at the otter as he checked the time and sighed, "Got somewhere you have to be?"
The otter took the card with a thanks before he shook his head towards the ferret.
"More like I want to be somewhere right now. While talking with you guys has been pleasant, I'm just itching to go somewhere to do something." the otter replied. "Do you guys have any plans for the day?"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Quasi shook his head no, "Not for awhile myself, even then it won't be for long." He let out an amused huff. He looked at the card, while he couldn't see anything on it, it kind of reminded him of something they forgot to do. "I don't think we've gotten each others names yet. Well, I'm Quasi." He stuck out his paw for either the otter or lion to shake.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Artyom heard a ringing in the back and walked over to pick up the phone, "Miss Penny's Cake Jamboree. It is Artyom, how may I help you?" He sat back against the wall, listening to the order, "No problem. 2 dozen cupcakes, done within the hour. I will deliver them to the specified address, have a good day, sir." And with that he hung up, pulling on some gloves and mixing ingredients into a batter which was delicious in itself.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Civilization wrote:Quasi shook his head no, "Not for awhile myself, even then it won't be for long." He let out an amused huff. He looked at the card, while he couldn't see anything on it, it kind of reminded him of something they forgot to do. "I don't think we've gotten each others names yet. Well, I'm Quasi." He stuck out his paw for either the otter or lion to shake.
"The name's Forge," the lion said, shaking the paw. "and no, I don't have anything planned. I usually just go with the flow unless I see some interesting tech."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"My name is Daniel, but everyone calls me Danny." Danny said, extending a paw for either one to shake before giving a handshake to the other.
"We could go to the beach, if you both wanted to. Danny suggested.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon open her mouth to speak but no words came out. "I actually don't know, I didn't really think this far ahead."

"Be still or I'll smash you with my beak! Well, we have to do something, Bea."

Alpha glares down at the little robot in his grasp. Man, how he wanted to see how far it would skip if he threw it out across the water.
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Beacon open her mouth to speak but no words came out. "I actually don't know, I didn't really think this far ahead."

"Be still or I'll smash you with my beak! Well, we have to do something, Bea."

Alpha glares down at the little robot in his grasp. Man, how he wanted to see how far it would skip if he threw it out across the water.
Suddenly the robot began to heat up and quickly began to glow red hot as spark flew out of it.

"Woah!"

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

WeirdGamer wrote:Suddenly the robot began to heat up and quickly began to glow red hot as spark flew out of it.

"Woah!"
"YEOUCH!"

Alpha drops the robot, shaking and blowing on his hands. He raised his foot to smash the annoying little jerk-bot to smithereens, but stopped himself before he could. He puts his foot back down and took to growling at it. He brought of his board and set his foot on it, just in case it thought running was a good idea.
My characters!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"The name's Forge," the lion said, shaking the paw. "and no, I don't have anything planned. I usually just go with the flow unless I see some interesting tech."
"Nice to meet you Forge." Quasi smiled as the lion shook his paw.
MrNeonShot wrote:"My name is Daniel, but everyone calls me Danny." Danny said, extending a paw for either one to shake before giving a handshake to the other.
He then looked at the otter and shook his paw too, "Nice to meet you too Daniel." Quasi thought about the beach, there had to be something better to do than go there. "Um, sure, though could you show us this spot your company was planning on building those generator things?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Civilization wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"The name's Forge," the lion said, shaking the paw. "and no, I don't have anything planned. I usually just go with the flow unless I see some interesting tech."
"Nice to meet you Forge." Quasi smiled as the lion shook his paw.
MrNeonShot wrote:"My name is Daniel, but everyone calls me Danny." Danny said, extending a paw for either one to shake before giving a handshake to the other.
He then looked at the otter and shook his paw too, "Nice to meet you too Daniel." Quasi thought about the beach, there had to be something better to do than go there. "Um, sure, though could you show us this spot your company was planning on building those generator things?"
"Maybe. That's out somewhere in the ocean, so we'd have to take a boat. And I'm not sure if I have to refuel." The otter replied.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'd be fine with either option," Forge said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

MrNeonShot wrote:"Maybe. That's out somewhere in the ocean, so we'd have to take a boat. And I'm not sure if I have to refuel." The otter replied.
"Well, I wouldn't want to cause any more inconvenience to you. If you want the company I would be happy to go to the beach instead."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Mickey wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Suddenly the robot began to heat up and quickly began to glow red hot as spark flew out of it.

"Woah!"
"YEOUCH!"

Alpha drops the robot, shaking and blowing on his hands. He raised his foot to smash the annoying little jerk-bot to smithereens, but stopped himself before he could. He puts his foot back down and took to growling at it. He brought of his board and set his foot on it, just in case it thought running was a good idea.
The little robot continued to twist and spark on the ground and then slowly settled down, the light on its front going off.

"Maybe that was some sort of self-destruct sequence," observed Beacon.