PF OOC constuction thread

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: *NEW* OOC Thread-Under construction

Post by ctcmjh »

Sorry about that. I won't be online much today, because I have my high school's Senior Ball tonight. I'll be on tomorrow.
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

Soo...does this mean i have to scrap my character? I don't use her very much anyways. I found it really hard to get involved in the rp. It's just not interesting when 5 different things are going on at once, and they have developed way beyond your control.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Sorry I haven't been on, I'm still banned from the internet...
>_> ....<_<....
we never had this conversation, kapeesh??
Typhon

Post by Typhon »

How are you posting if you are banned?
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Typhon wrote:Soo...does this mean i have to scrap my character? I don't use her very much anyways. I found it really hard to get involved in the rp. It's just not interesting when 5 different things are going on at once, and they have developed way beyond your control.
What do you mean? You don't need to scrap your character. Just get him or her to interact and get in with the other characters. i.e. force an interaction. Just have your character walk up and say hi! Most of the characters are friendly, and say hi back and will let you join in. You'll start rolling on once you do.

Oh, and she means she's not allowed to be on the internet right now.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Typhon

Post by Typhon »

Im waiting for the moment where my character can whip out a sword and fight some baddies Dynasty Warriors style! lol
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Typhon wrote:Im waiting for the moment where my character can whip out a sword and fight some baddies Dynasty Warriors style! lol
Err.

I think they've toned that down a little bit.

Anywho, since we've basically finished discussion for the OOC, and Argent will make the final decision for...everything else, I'll wrap this sucker up by Monday.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

ArgentFlame wrote:Basically, RV and RG no longer fit the "Pet Friendly" label, and shouldn't be considered as being such, since they aren't really. Each one should have it's own OOC that tells potential players exactly what they are getting into with each, so that they can make a decision on whether or not they want to be involved in it. We don't have to lose anything, we just relabel RV and RG and continue as we were.
Yay! Yes, that's what I was saying, and thank goodness you got it. I don't particularly like writing massive posts like that, despite appearances.
Typhon wrote:I find the name "Pet Friendly" more of a title, than a description of its content, or a summary of its explorations. I think of it as a place holder, for the more juicer stuff inside.
Sure, that's a valid viewpoint, but if you closely read the first post of the old OOC... well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I get a vastly different picture to the truth of what it is now. So really, it's not just an offending title.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Okay, NEW OOC IS UP AND FINISHED!

And Ebly, I've adressed your conserns (I think correctly this time) by adding some quick descriptions and Role Playing history of each neighborhood, and the direction each is headed. This way, people know the background of what they're getting into, and they can choose the right neighborhood accordingly. This way, there's no accidental bait and switch...

And now, this thread has served its purpose! It's done.