POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:ruso looks at the other two trainers wi there teams he looked at all the pokemon before seeing the absol again. with great gusto and speed he didnt miss his chance as he walked over quickley."omg your an absol! ive never seen one before. im choosing you.....wait whats your name then your accepted and you eevvee come here" ruso said.
Hayazaki followed Ruso as he headed towards the Absol... well, more like skipping over next to him. He liked skipping!
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm Ruiki. It's nice to meet you." Ruiki said.
"Hiya Ruiki, I'm Hayazaki! I'm also in Mister Ruso's team!" he quipped. He then rummaged under his thorny fur and pulled out yet another Oran Berry. "Want one?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"looks like you all have your teams everyone. are you ready?" professor quin asked before writing on his clipboard.
------
Ruso looked at his three pokemon. "looks like were going to be a team huh?" ruso said smiling
------
retarii looked at the trainer his heart was beating fast until it nearly stopped when he said we and team. he was chosen by him? amazing! now he could be like his parents.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Shoot, not quick enough!
Emerras decided to stand back as Indigo conversed with the 2 pokemon.
Maybe I should grab the Growlithe before he's taken, too. Emerras turned to see the Ruso talking to 3 pokemon.
He has his team already? he thought.
---
Nine hopped around excitedly.
Does this mean I'm on your team? Nine asked excitedly to the red guy.
---
Wait! I only grabbed one pokemon! Emerras shouted.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Hiya Ruiki, I'm Hayazaki! I'm also in Mister Ruso's team!" he quipped. He then rummaged under his thorny fur and pulled out yet another Oran Berry. "Want one?"
"It's nice to meet you Hayazaki. And sure why not?" Ruiki replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"sorry little growlithe but i already have three but i do think the green guy needs someone" ruso said pointing over at emeras.
_____4_
"choose quickley its almost time for the next few to choose. ill give you only a few minutes. now if you have your team please wait by the front door please".quin said ruso gestured at the absol evvee and the zigzaggoon to follow him as he walked out to the front happily accepting his team.
_____
retarii happily followed looking back one last time at his parents smiling at him. he then smiled and waved them back before going through the door and stopping next to his trainer.
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

The eevee and buizel appear behind Indigo, still holding paws. "Hi, Haze! My name's Barb and this is Jack," Barb lifts up the eevee's paw "welcome to the team!"

"Sup." Jack tips his head back.

"What do you like to do for fun, Haze? I like to color with my crayons." Barb enthuses, reaching for her backpack. "Oh no! My pack! I took it off to swim! Where is it?" Barb looks all around her.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I like to do stuff like this for fun," Haze said before quietly floating over behind Ruso and working to tie his shoelaces together.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine sighed, then watched as Ruso and his friends walk away. Emerras took the opprotunity to talk to the growlithe.
Do you still need a team? Emerras asked.
Nine wagged his tail and nodded at the trainer.
Yeah!
Alright... Now we need to see if the scyther is still available. Emerras said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Woah. How can you do that if you're, uh, made of gas?" Jack asks curiously.

"Jack! We have to go back and get my backpack!" Barb cries.

"Hold on just a secon-ACK!" Barb tugs Jack midsentence, and starts dragging him towards the beach.
"Everything we've ever owned is in that pack, and I don't want it getting stolen." Barb explains.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis tried to fake not noticing Emerras walking towards him. He followed him as he walked around looking for more Pokemon and wound up walking next to the growlithe as they followed Emerras to the sycther. Its probably important to get to know him, since we'll likely be fighting together. Best strike up a conversation. It seems we're gonna be on the same team. He said. I'm a riolu and my name's Lewis. What's yours?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My name is Nine, and I'm an Arcanine! Nine replied. Or, will be, when I evolve.
Nine said, walking next to the riolu. Emerras ignored the question, choosing to focus on the scyther first, then get acquainted to his pokemon.
Emerras walked up to the scyther and asked Do you still need a trainer?
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret turned and looked at the trainer that had approached him. "Yeah. What's your name? I'm Ret." he asked.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Woah. How can you do that if you're, uh, made of gas?" Jack asks curiously.

"Jack! We have to go back and get my backpack!" Barb cries.

"Hold on just a secon-ACK!" Barb tugs Jack midsentence, and starts dragging him towards the beach.
"Everything we've ever owned is in that pack, and I don't want it getting stolen." Barb explains.
"Wait a second." Indigo said, following the two Pokemon. "So where did you leave it exactly?" she asked.
---------------------
"Wait, I've got to do something." Ruiki said. She walked back over to her parents, and hugged them. She said goodbye and walked back over to Ruso. "Okay. I'm ready to go." Ruiki said, excited for what was going to happen.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"forget something?"professor quin said holding the bag in his hand with a small smile. he handed it to the pokemon who forgot. "better keep track of that more ok" quin said before looking at emmeras who now spoke with the scyther. he smiled then allowed two other trainers to go in and choose there pokemon
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I left it right here on the beach..." Barb informs Indigo. She hears a familiar rustle coming from behind her, and turns around

Barb blushes, "Thank you." she says to the professor while taking her backpack. She immediately puts the pack on. I really need to get this thing waterproofed. Barb thinks.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras turned to a dress all 3 pokemon.
My name is Emerras, and you 3 are now apart of Team Emerald.
Emerras then said Let's get going. I want to judge your strengths and weaknesses before we get started on missions.
Missions? That sounds awesome!
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Wow. Thanks for choosing me! What kinds of challenges are you thinking of?" Ret replied.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Whatever gets you 3 evolved is what we're going to do. The other thing is that we need a water and plant type pokemon. Emerras explained. The first gym leader uses Rock type pokemon, which isn't very effective against water type. Emerras explained.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Ruso looked at his three pokemon. "looks like were going to be a team huh?" ruso said smiling
------
retarii looked at the trainer his heart was beating fast until it nearly stopped when he said we and team. he was chosen by him? amazing! now he could be like his parents.
"Yeah! A great team!" Hayazaki was ecstatic at this point. Finally, adventure! "Whenever you are ready to go, sir!"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

First, I evolve after my body produces enough of a certain type of hormone that's produced when I'm in a non-stressful environment. Second, it's "grass" type, not "plant" type. Third, while water and grass are super-effective against rock, they aren't actually resistant to rock. they're affected normally by it.. And finally, rock is also weak to fighting, which i happen to be, and ground. Lewis said to Emerras. But anyways, he said as he took a bow, my name is Lewis, I'm a riolu, and i evolve into a lucario, which is a fighting/steel type. At your service.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

"well now that you all have your pokemon heres your first pay. now to start off the first route has a trainer for first practice in battle. hes hidden so youll have to be carefull. or you can train with each other. good luck.!"proffesor quin said.before handing everyone 2000 rin. and then leaving to help the other trainers.

retarii was fixing rusos shoes now without the trainer knowing. upon finishing he stood casually as if nothing happened. ruso smiled and put the money in his bag before heading outside."come on everyone lets go see the route.!"ruso said happily. retarii followed quickley before being left behind
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Grass type? but they all look like leaves, not grass... Anyways, lets get going. Emerras put his money into his pikachu wallet, then walked outside.
Nine followed excitedly behind.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hotep the psychic wrote:retarii was fixing rusos shoes now without the trainer knowing. upon finishing he stood casually as if nothing happened. ruso smiled and put the money in his bag before heading outside."come on everyone lets go see the route.!"ruso said happily. retarii followed quickley before being left behind
"Spoilsport," Haze whispered under his breath. He went up to the rest of his group. "To answer your earlier question, Jack, Same way I can use lick and eat berries."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Happiness Designer

"Not many of the Scythers in the wild ever evolved. They said that you had to have some item when traded..." Ret told Emmeras. Hopefully the team would go well.
~ Colors are good. ~
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So I'd have to trade you in order to evolve? Emerras asked.
I need a firestone to evolve! Nine said cheerily.
And we will find that firestone. Emerras replied.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Neat." Jack replies to Haze.

Barb looks up to Indigo after hearing the professor. "So, we're off to go battle now?" Barb asks with a barely detectable shake to her voice.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Yea, there are lots of pokemon that evolve by trading, though not all of them need to hold items. There's machoke, kadabra, gurdurr, phantump and more then I can name without you guys getting bored. Also if I remember right, there's a type chart in the back of this book I'm reading. Lewis said, as he checked his book. Ah yep, here it is. He handed the book to his new trainer.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/typechart.shtml
That should be helpful.

Hotep the psychic

ruso walked the edge of the route with the team. he held the map in his hands. "well it looks like the first gym leader is a rock type and ground type user....and its going to be awhile until we get there." ruso said putting the map away and looking at his three pokemon. "so what about you guys? you have any ideas while we make our trip?" ruso asked
--------------
retarii listened to his trainer. "we could try some practice when were halfway there. that way we can know each other better and youll know our moves." retarii suggested
-----------------------
Proffesor quin looked at ruso walk on the trail. "well folks it looks like one is already on his way, you two gonna follow him? oh and if you do catch up with him make sure you all give me a call on your progress ok?" professor quin said
-----------
meanwhile an earlier trainer was battling josh, the practice match with new trainers. he was now battleing joseph whos elekid was just knocked out by an attack from josh's ratticate. he smiled as joseph helped elekid but it showed his kindness instead of evil. "nice try kid that was a good match." josh said
"awwwwwww I lost tho that's not good!"
"in this battle its actually to learn how to battle it doesn't matter if you win or lose. if you win that's good and you understand battles, if you lose you learn more on battleing ok?"
"ok thanks mister, I got to get elekid to the center" josh said finally before running off with his pokemon.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras took the book and looked at the chart.
I'll look at it later. First things first... Emerras watched as Ruso began walking.
Lets follow him. He looks like he knows the way.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kateleo007 wrote:"Neat." Jack replies to Haze.

Barb looks up to Indigo after hearing the professor. "So, we're off to go battle now?" Barb asks with a barely detectable shake to her voice.
"Well, we're not going to battle right away, but we will eventually." Indigo replied. "C'mon." she called to her Pokemon, leading them outside. "I think we should follow the other two trainers." Indigo suggested.
------
"It doesn't matter to me." Ruiki said, tugging on her bandanna.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Haze followed after his new trainer.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

Ruso followed by team soon came to the first marker symbolizing they were near a rest area. ruso looked around before spotting a river in a clearing. he headed in that direction and set his belongings down by a nearby tree. he then got out his pokedex and scanned each pokemon he had so far.
retarii looked at the river and sat nearby for a drink. he then shook himself a bit before looking at his trainer. retarii then caught his eye on some berries in the tree."hey look berries!" retarii said
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Yeah! Maybe we can even beat em' to the next town!" Barb shouts excitedly. Jack nods, and the pair follow their trainer out.

Jack looks his new trainer up and down, assessing her quietly. He nods again and leans over to Barb. "You can let go now." Jack whispers.

Happiness Designer

Ret watched the red trainer as he walked down the dirt trail. "Where will we be heading?" He asked Emerras.
~ Colors are good. ~
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think we should try to level up you guys before we do anything too hasty. Emerras replied.
I know! We need to go get more pokeballs from the pokemart. So lets go there, and then we'll look for some small pokemon to catch. We'll work our way up from there. Emerras began walking behind Team Saphire, hoping they wouldn't have a detour like Ruso did.
We just passed my house! Nine announced, looking at a tree near the water.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Hmm. Nice little place. Close to the water, looks like it has lots of room, definitely a good place to raise a family. Lewis said to nine before turning to address his trainer. If we're still getting a grass type, something like a lotad or a shroomish would be good in the long run.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sounds like a plan. For the water, I think a mudkip would be cool. The trainer remarked.
Yeah, my dad wanted to start a large family, but mom disappeared all of a sudden. Nine replied to the riolu.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Ruso followed by team soon came to the first marker symbolizing they were near a rest area. ruso looked around before spotting a river in a clearing. he headed in that direction and set his belongings down by a nearby tree. he then got out his pokedex and scanned each pokemon he had so far.
retarii looked at the river and sat nearby for a drink. he then shook himself a bit before looking at his trainer. retarii then caught his eye on some berries in the tree."hey look berries!" retarii said
"Oh, cool!" Ruiki said, walking over to where the berries were.
----------------
"So, do you guys have any suggestions to where you want to go?" Indigo asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

hypernovatic wrote:"So, do you guys have any suggestions to where you want to go?" Indigo asked.
"well, all the others seem to be heading to face the first gym, so we could try that," Haze said. "But we may need to train a little before trying for the badge."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb pulls out her crayons and a piece of paper, then finds a flat rock and starts drawing. She glances up from her paper from time to time, sometimes staring at her other teammates.

"Whatca drawing, Barb?" Jack asks, trying to look over at Barb's paper.

She hides her paper from view. "Just wait a moment, I'm almost done!" Barb happily tells him, then resumes coloring. Not too long after shooing Jack away, Barb puts her crayons down. "Aanndd..TA DA!" Barb shouts, presenting her drawing.

((Ooc: Sorry it's sideways, my tablet won't let me flip it.))
Attachments
140216_173428.png
140216_173428.png (242.28 KiB) Viewed 13832 times