This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
POKEPETS! The (IC) 

Post Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)
Hayazaki followed his trainer as he proceeded towards the stands. On the way though, he felt a thud inside his spiky fur, and rummaging inside it, he found a Berry he had never seen before: it looked rather distorted and uneven, and was pink in colour. Being more interested in the match, the Zigzagoon just stuffed it back into his spacious pelt room for later.

((OOC: It's a Persim Berry, btw))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)

Wed May 21, 2014 7:50 am
laughing maniacally

Haze once again headed towards the paralyzed Elekid and licked.

Wed May 21, 2014 11:33 pm

ELekid dodged only to stumble and trip!
----------
As for lewis The beedrill seemed to be purring as it hugged him. its eyes were closed in a loving gesture.
----------
"you must be the gym leader" Ruso said "thats correct and i saw you watching what did you all think?" the gym leader asked
----------
As for barb once asleep one of the joltiks climbs on top of her and falls asleep, the static it released warmed her body nicely

Thu May 22, 2014 9:28 am

Ruiki shrunk back from the gym leader a bit frightened. She held onto Hayazaki's arm, hoping no one would notice. "I-I thought it was pretty cool." Ruiki said, looking down at the ground.

Fri May 23, 2014 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

Hayazaki was just about to answer the tall guy Ruso called the 'gym leader' when Ruiki suddenly held on his arm. Surprised by the sudden gesture, he glanced back, to see a rather timid-looking blindfolded Absol. He was confused; why was she so scared of this guy? And more importantly, why wasn't he himself?

The Zigzagoon shifted closer towards Ruiki, and he slung his other arm that was not held across his fuzzy chest and grasped her paw, sandwiching it between his paw and his arm. "It was exciting! I'd love to be in battle with your team, Mister Gym Leader sir! Can we Mister Ruso?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)

Fri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.
"How are we gonna get him down?!" Ret asked Emerras in a panicked tone. "I don't have any moves to get him down, and Nine's Ember may hurt him..."

Sun May 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Do we know any other trainers that can help? Emerras asked, running into the town.

Sun May 25, 2014 8:15 pm

After Lewis cLmed down, he noticed the purring and loving gestures the beedrill was making. Is........ Is it in love with me? But even when I evolve, we're still not in the same egg group. Does it think I'm it kid. Dear lord don't let it think I'm its kid!

Tue May 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Emerras made a sharp turn down the road, looking through the tree's. Finally, he noticed Lewis.
Lewis! He called.

Tue May 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Lewis heard Emarras and gestured towards the beedrill as much as he could without it noticing and mouthed help me, a few times.

Wed May 28, 2014 6:16 pm

"Haze, use Hypnosis!" Indigo said.
---------
Ruiki was grateful that Hayazaki didn't object to her holding his paw. "Y-yeah. C-can we?" she asked, her voice breaking a bit.

Thu May 29, 2014 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.
"Okay, how about this. One of us waits here and makes sure Lewis is alright while the others go to town and find someone to help. Sound okay?" Ret said before glancing back up to the sky where the Beedrill was hovering, clutching Lewis.

Thu May 29, 2014 2:13 pm
laughing maniacally

hypernovatic Wrote:
"Haze, use Hypnosis!" Indigo said.

And immediately, Haze sent his psychic energy at the elekid again, putting him to sleep... hopefully.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 pm

I was just about to suggest that. Since you guys are faster than me, I'll stay with Lewis. Nine, you go to the poke center and see if anyone will help there. Ret, you go to the Gym and see if any trainers over there are willing to help. Emerras instructed.
Okay! Nine barked back and ran off for the poke-center.

Fri May 30, 2014 4:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9