POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Legotron123

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by Legotron123 »

A mudkip could be good. I mean, it's not like we're going to run into suicune or keldeo. Lewis said to Emerras before turning to nine. Gezz, I've never had two conversations at the once before. It's a little bit tiring. That sounds sad. Do you know where she went or why she left?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras nodded, then continued to walk.
Dad said something about a Rock-et. Nine replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:"So, do you guys have any suggestions to where you want to go?" Indigo asked.
"well, all the others seem to be heading to face the first gym, so we could try that," Haze said. "But we may need to train a little before trying for the badge."
"Yeah, that's probably what we should do." Indigo agreed.
Kateleo007 wrote:Barb pulls out her crayons and a piece of paper, then finds a flat rock and starts drawing. She glances up from her paper from time to time, sometimes staring at her other teammates.

"Whatca drawing, Barb?" Jack asks, trying to look over at Barb's paper.

She hides her paper from view. "Just wait a moment, I'm almost done!" Barb happily tells him, then resumes coloring. Not too long after shooing Jack away, Barb puts her crayons down. "Aanndd..TA DA!" Barb shouts, presenting her drawing.

((Ooc: Sorry it's sideways, my tablet won't let me flip it.))
"That's awesome." Indigo said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis gulped when he heard nine mention "Rocket." Team rocket!?!? But, I thought they didn't have any members in hoenn!!! Just two advance scouts who got defeated and left! If there are more members here, and they took his mom..... Um please tell me he didn't say Team rocket. Other wise...... Your mom isn't doing so well.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Ruso stood behind retarii and ruiki. "ok lets see, well try some practice on those berries in the trees. this way we get accurate with our attacks....Retarii use water gun and ruiki use nightslash! AIM FOR THE BERRIES STEMS!" ruso said.
----
retarii in a ready stance took deep breath before letting out a large flow of water, it missed the berry he was aiming at but hit another berrys stem making it fall to the ground.

seeing this ruso cheered "yeah that was awesome retarii but don't worry that's why were practicing." ruso said before watching ruiki
-------
As for emmeras and team as well as indigo and team they came to a fork in the trail. standing at the center of the fork was a wild group of pidgey.(yes they are normal pidgey, ill make it that all flying types and insects are normal with exceptions to few)
The pidgey pecked the ground a bit then stared at the group before pecking the ground again.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki, who had been following Ruso and the rest all this times, was rather silent. Which was odd. His face scrunched up here and there, like he was deep in thought about something. The Zigzagoon didn't even hear the commands his trainer was shouting at the other two.

Only when he felt something tug under his fur did he came out from his deep thoughts. He saw Retarii and Ruiki each attacking a Berry tree, to make the Berries fall down?

Pulling out a strange diamond-shaped yellow crystal from his fur, he said, "What about me, Mister Ruso? Should I try too? I only know Headbutt and Growl though, maybe I can Headbutt the tree to make them fall?" He handed him the weird crystal. "Oh, and I found this, I don't know what this is."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Thank you! I try..." Barb blushes.

Jack meditates on what Haze said, then nods. "Yes we should train, I've heard of this first gym when Barb and I were being trained in Sinnoh." Jack adds. Hmm? The eevee's ears perk up and swivel back. "Somthing's coming, everyone!" He exclaims.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hotep the psychic

Ruso looked at the yellow crystal. "i dont know either but i bet we could sell it. Hmmm" ruso said with a hum as he looked around soon coming to a conclusion."how about we go with your idea and try head but on the tree ok. Hayazaki us headbut on the tree trunk!"ruso said watching
    ImageImageImage
    Happiness Designer
    Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret stared at Lewis before asking, "Who are Team Rocket? I've never heard of them..."
    ~ Colors are good. ~
    Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
    kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Yes sir!" Hayazaki lowered his head, then rushed headlong towards the tree. About five feet from the tree, he leaped forwards in an arc and landed the attack on a spot higher up the tree trunk with an audible "THUD!" After imparting all the momentum into the tree, he leaped back and landed on the ground on all fours behind Retarii and Ruiki.

Soon, several Berries fell from the tree, though there was a lot still hanging.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Team Rocket, huh? They harass my dad and brother quite often, telling them to pay taxes for things they already own. I guess that's another reason to kick their butts. Emerras commented.
    Stay alert, there are Pidgey in front of us. I don't have any pokeballs, so we can't catch them, and I don't want to have to fight them. Emerras explained. He walked over next to Indigo and watched the birds.
    Hey. If your not going to capture a few, I'm going to scare them off. he told her.
    Then, he waited for the trainer to make her move.

Nine stayed alert, keeping an eye on the birds.
    This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
    Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis turned to ret. They're a criminal organization that's well known for kidnaping pokemon and harassing people. I thought that they were mainly based in kanto and johto and had only send two advance scouts here, though the fact that they've been harassing Emerras's family proves otherwise. Lewis said. I've heard all sorts of horror story's about what they do to the pokemon they steal. Poison, brainwashing, shock collars, whips. Thankfully none of them have been confirmed, but they are still bad news. Hoenn now has three crime teams. Magma, aqua and rocket. I just hope we don't run into them. He stopped when they reached the birds. I don't think we should fight them either. Me and ret haven't evolved yet so we're still weak to flying moves. If we're going to scare them away, I could send a few vacuum waves at the area around them.

Hotep the psychic

Ruso laughed at the amount of berries that fell from the tree. "that was awesome hayazaki!" he then watched ruiki to do her attack on the tree.
    -------------
    meanwhile josh walked around the first trail accompanied by a spinarak. he looked around and then walked into the bushes in curiosity.
    -------------
    The pidgeys in front of emmeras some perked there heads up and began saying "pidgey" over and ove again before flying off in a blur of feathers soon after only one landed back down on the sign for the fork and watched the riolu.
    ImageImageImage
    hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Let's do this." Ruiki said to herself. She crouched down then dashed up the tree trunk up to the branch with berries. Ruiki sat on top of it and slashed through the branch. The branch along with the berries hit the ground with a thud.
    -------
    Indigo was about to do something about the Pidgeys but they flew off. "Well, that was disappointing. I don't have any Pokeballs either." she told Emerras.
    My RP characters
    FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
    Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Eh. Pidgeys aren't that great anyways." Jack added, sitting back down next to Barb. He closes his eyes and starts breathing deeply. After about two minutes, the sever leans back onto the cool grass. Being completely relaxed and content, Jack smiles for once. This is nice...I could get used to-

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" Barb screeches before tapping Jack and running off.

"Hey! No fair, I wasn't playing!" He shouts then lays back down.

So much for relaxing. Jack thinks, watching Barb sneak behind the growlithe to tag it.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
    laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:Indigo was about to do something about the Pidgeys but they flew off. "Well, that was disappointing. I don't have any Pokeballs either." she told Emerras.
    "We should probably get some then," Haze said... "Or we could try to convince some wilds to join us after we kick their buts a little."
    Paradigm Shift by me
    I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
    RP character sheets
    Happiness Designer
    Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Oh. That doesn't sound nice." Ret replied. "Perhaps we can train on the way to the next town?
    ~ Colors are good. ~
    Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Unless we have pokeballs, it's pointless to just knock them out and leave them in the middle of the woods. Emerras replied.
    and part of the convincing is having a pokeball ready to catch them. Let's head off to the next town, guys. Emerras looked at which direction the town went on the sign, then began walking away.
    Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" Barb shouts, tagging Nine. The buizel runs off, uncontrollably giggling as she does. She runs and hides behind a tree, trying to stop her giggles.

Ah, the bliss of youth. If only I wasn't so close to evolving. Eh. I'm still happy. Jack thinks while watching the clouds above.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki's thorny tail wagged listening to his master's compliment. "Thanks sir, I learned that style of Headbutt from my dad."

He stood back to give way to Ruiki's attack, and when the Absol felled the branch, he cheered. "Nice one buddy!"

Happiness Designer

"We could practice on inanimate objects?" Ret suggested. "That way we aren't hurting anything."
    ~ Colors are good. ~
    Hotep the psychic

soon after Rusos cheering another new trainer found them in the clearing. he laughed "A TRAINER! Awsome i can have my first battle!...will you battle me?" the kid asked his rattata ran ahead of him ready. ruso looked at his pokemon. "looks like this is going to be our first battle!" ruso said accepting the kids challenge. "hayazaki your first" ruso said as the challenger let his rattata go first.
    retarii moved to the side to watch hayazaki and cheer him on curious of who would win.

-----------
    meanwhile another trainer blocked emmeras's path. he carried a net and some pokeballs and wore a wide brimmed straw hat and overalls. "Hi! im jack and im an insect trainer no one goes to the town unless you beat me!" he said crossing his arms.
    ----------
    ImageImageImage
    Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis looked at the pidgey staring at him and felt rather unnerved. I don't like the way he's looking at me. He tried to ignore it and just kept walking until they ran into the bug trainer. I should stay out of this one. Bugs are naturally resistant to fighting moves unless they have another subtype. Like rock or steel.

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Aww, where'd he go?" Barb said as she emerged from her hiding place.

"They've all gone ahead of us, Barb. Off to the next town, I presume." Jack explained.

"So we're in last place?" Barb tilts her head sideways, confused.

"Afraid, so. We'll catch up though. I'm sure of it." Jack reassures her.

Barb is crestfallen, but tries to stay optimistic. "Yeah, I guess...This just means that we have more time to train and bond with our new team!" The buizel ends with a tone of determination.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What? I need a sword and shield to get by? Emerras remarked sarcastically, attempting to push past the trainer.
    Hotep the psychic

the trainer moves to block shaking his finger."only a pokemon battle can beat me to pass. decides your pokemon are probably weak. they couldnt possibly beat mine." the kid said bragingly and obnoxious has he threw a pokeball to let out a slinarak.
    ImageImageImage
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You specialize in bug type, right? Emerras asked, noticing the butterfly net. By now, Emerras was buying time until the rest of his team arrived.
    ---
    Nine stayed behind to play tag with the pokemon.
    I'm gonna get you! he shouted as he chased the pokemon.
    Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Gah!" Barb shouted when her eyes caught sight of Nine. She runs around in a wide circle to avoid the growlithe.

Jack stifles a laugh when he sees Barb's reaction. He jumps on a rock and watches the two play tag.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Indigo laughed at Barb and Nine playing tag. "Ok guys we've got to catch up with the others." she told her Pokemon.
    --------
    Ruiki stood silently, watching Hayazaki.
    My RP characters
    FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
    RandomGeekNamedBrent
    laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:Indigo laughed at Barb and Nine playing tag. "Ok guys we've got to catch up with the others." she told her Pokemon.
    Haze was watching the others playing, thinking of pranks he could play, but Indigo's words snapped him out of it. "Yeah, there'll be time to goof off later."
    Paradigm Shift by me
    I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
    RP character sheets
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay! I guess I'll see you guys later! Okay, Emerras, lets go! Nine looked around and saw that his trainer was already gone. Emerras?! Nine shouted.
    Happiness Designer

Ret came up from behind Emerras. "A bug type, same as me." He said when he saw the trainer's pokemon. "I would wait for Nine." He quietly told Emerras.
    ~ Colors are good. ~
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I know... Emerras replied. He then had a thought.
    Ret, go look for Nine. Lewis, go get Indigo if she isn't busy. he instructed.
    Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Alright! Let's go! We could take you back to your trainer, um...what's your name, growlithe? I'm Barb and the eevee over there is my best friend, Jack." Barb introduces. She packs her crayons back into backpack, and puts it on.

Jack hops off his rock, ready to go when Indigo says the word. He glances over to make sure Barb is ready as well, so she wont be left behind. Jack nods to himself when he's sure Barb is safe.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Rightio! Lewis said before turning to get indigo. Upon reaching indigo.... Hello, you must be indigo. My trainer Emerras would like to see you.

Hotep the psychic

Once hayazaki was ready the trainer that confronted ruso let his rattata go first which got into a battle stance eyeing the zigzaggoon
    ImageImageImage
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My name is Nine! the growlithe replied. Upon Lewis' arrival, Nine walked behind the Riolu.
    We should get going! Nine barked excitedly.
    hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ok guys. Let's go." Indigo said, motioning for the Pokemon to follow her. They soon caught up with Emerras. "Do you need any help?" she asked.
    My RP characters
    FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
    MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras watched Indigo approach. I'm gonna kick this kid's butt. I may need back up if it goes down to it. Emerras replied.
    Okay, choose your pokemon. Emerras ordered.
    kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki was elated; Mister Ruso's first battle, and he chose him first! He stood in front of the trainer, crouching low, ready for a battle. Yet, his face was full of smiles, almost like the (^w^) emote, which might be unnerving to some. When the Rattata eyed him, he smiled even more, even as his feet were tense, ready and poised for any command.